• Please log in to reply
457 replies to this topic

#441 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 06:55 AM

Oda is bad/super inconsistent with size. I thought this is common knowledge in the fandom already. The size of his character changes a lot (look at WB and Jozu). The only thing we can cling to is the official height he gives in databook or whatever-book because at least that tells us what Oda's actual intention is.

I want the source

It is actually 69.

Source : http://www.guinnessw...fic-mother-ever

BM is Russian?

Yeah, that's the one. Though the source I read it from never mention the husband has a second wife and another bunch of children...WTF is with that man's sperm? :mellow:

Anw, the important thing here is...everyone knows the meaning of the number 69, right? :lolxg: Probably not a coincidence :whistle: 

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#442 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,694 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 03:22 PM

Ha take that BM fans, she is racist against giants.

Also did someone ask where BM's giant kids are? Smoothie as of now.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#443 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 06:50 AM

Ha take that BM fans, she is racist against giants.

Also did someone ask where BM's giant kids are? Smoothie as of now.

Maybe she is just oversized human like WB and Jozu.

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#444 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,694 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 07:21 AM

Maybe she is just oversized human like WB and Jozu.

That's what I assume for everyone that isn't fodder.

Also they are not nearly as big as an actual giant.

banner.png

#445 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,086 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 03 March 2019 - 04:38 PM

I just wanna know why Oda hates this woman so much?
Why even create her if all he was going to do was make her powerless ? And now she's liyerally being aken for a ride.

What a joke.

tumblr_mvzbgsgUOj1rv8ck7o4_250.gif

#446 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 03 March 2019 - 04:57 PM

Why even create her if all he was going to do was make her powerless ? And now she's liyerally being aken for a ride.

What a joke.

Honestly, I really did like the way Oda initially introduced her on FI.  She was teased as a monster with ego but actually sharper and more understanding than she looked when Luffy was ready to take the blame for FI (for eating the food meant for her) and found him interesting and played along. She was actually an intriguing character that had a lot of potential but Oda turned her into the "dumb" Broly except she is  not cool. The writing in part 2 has been overall less than stellar so its not a surprise she turned out that way  :unsure:

#447 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 03:03 PM

She has this twisted innocence to her that makes me feel like he's setting her up to get some sense smacked into her by Luffy. This whole amnesia thing kinda helps this and the fact that they're going towards Luffy does too. I think she'll get her memories back after having Luffy change her perspective on life and change her motives. She won't straight up become an ally but she won't be an enemy either. Kinda like Brandish in FT for those who know who I mean.

#448 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,694 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 03:51 PM

What a joke.

Glad you asked. There are several reasons he doesnt like her.

1- she is ugly. Not as a woman, but as a person. You see psychologically people are unattached to ugly people. (Wow what an obvious statement) if akainu was a hook nosed tub of lard he would be equally as unpleasant to look at. And if you dont believe me look at every one's favorite characters. Hancock gets really high on that list despite the fact she had less screen time then spandam.

2- her disability. Am I going to give you a deep sociological analysis about people's desire for perfection and a disability being the definition of an imperfection destroys that image and thus makes that person unattractive? No of course I would never day that, that is the worst thing I have ever hear anyone say. I think oda just hates the disabled. Are pirate ships ADA compliant? Nope.
"But captain the Americans with disabilities Act doesnt apply in OP"
Shut up.

3- she is a token now oda isnt as bad as kubo is. He has never really been big on tokens. Look at the admirals, 4 dudes. No diversity at all....although someone told me aokiji is black... I dont know about that... but back to what I was saying. Oda isnt like kubo who demands that there be a woman in every single group of powerful people. But BM is clearly a token here. And you can tell when a character is a token and when they are something Oda actually wanted to make. Look at Hancock, awesome fruit, awesome theme, I am willing to bet oda planned on making her from chapter 1...maybe 100...
BM on the other hand does not give off that vibe. She loves eating.... just like bonney and....luffy....and....every other manga mc. She was abandon as a kid...like luffy...and robin.... and sanji.... and nami... oh but unlike our heros who had their parents killed she ate hers so... that is unique.... except DD killed his...so... her df is the same exact df moria has for gods sake.
Ok sorry that is confusing let me stop the sarcasm overload and put this in a coherent chart
Trait- everyone else who has that
Love of food- luffy bonnet and every mc after you
Orphaned- luffy and almost every sh
Killed parent- dd
Df- moria
Now there is nothing wrong with throwing together traits to make a good character...but... you can tell oda treats her as a token. People hate working with tokens espically if they didnt want to make that character. So look at BM. She was treated like shit. Oda didnt even put the thought into making a good story for her defeat. Usually the end of an arc us 20/20 heindsighters can give a few pointers for how the arc could of been better but in this case there are a million pointers. Even if you havent read OP before you probably have a few better ideas.

Oh btw I am done, that is why oda hates her. She is ugly disabled and a token.

But onto a related rant- how to fix the bm arc.
There are 3 problems I have with this arc.
1- the freaking cake all fixes will center around this problem.
2- the freaking cake....sorry did I say that already?
3- BM's hunger pain disability.
4- the G66

Ok so first the plan fails.. what ever.... then
1. instead of the casket falling down and destroying the cake castle, bege destroys the castle. The dude is a trusted family member and smart. Not to mention he needed an escape method, he didnt have an escape method until bluree was dropped into his lap. So "blow up the castle and survive because big father is a tank" was his old escape method. He had already planted the bombs with a timer so this was his back up plan if everything went to shit.
Then there are 3 different plans I have for the hunger pains.

1- "dogtooth and co coup" bm gets hunger pains....fine.... but instead of making a cake dogtooth grabs his spear and says "I am so sick of this nonsense, guys it is plan to execute order 67" and all the bm crew surrounds bm and starts a huge fight. They all talked about this and all resigned themselves to death so bm cant take their souls.
-Now to make this arc even better luffy and G66 could join in and it could be an all vs BM fight. Like TB with oz. I have plenty of ideas how this fight can go down but I think it makes 100% more sense that the bm crew finally gets fed up with their leader killing the on hunger rampages and is genuinely sick of dealing with her nonsense... kidd took out two of her ships and luffy offered money to her and she refused because she wanted food, what kind of moron does that? Clearly the bm crew has been through alot with such an insane captain. Lol they are like the sh crew only bm, unlike luffy, doesnt have as much affection for her crew.

2- "ride of fuji" ok so this after bege brings down the castle the crew turns to the head chef who is still alive and well and concious, he says he can make another cake in 2 days maybe 1 if everyone helps. So in the mean time the crew puts BM to sleep by giving her a piece of the wedding cake luffy destroyed with drugs in it. And takes her to the outskirts of tot land as luffy and co are escaping, Fuji, who is still chasing luffy finds luffy but using his CoO he also finds a ship carrying an unconscious bm. The crew quickly wakes up BM and and Fuji holds her off eventually the cake is finished by the head chef and NOT sanji, and fuji disengages because he fought bm for 2 days and he wants to get to revire.
- instead of G66 and the Fishman pirates coming to the rescue it is the admiral who is supposed to be hunting down luffy. Furthermore it is a believable person, the Fishman pirates shouldn't be able to stop one BM pirate let alone half her crew. Fuji could show up and in a single attack lift the entire BM fleet into the sky and drop them all on bm. And this method holds all the original ideas oda had just a more realistic ending.

3- "grab bag"- ok here it goes this is the most ridiculously off track ending to the bm arc.
1st- there were 3 rpg fired at BM. 1 was for bm, 1 was for Zeus and 1 was for Prometheus (in my rework) bm destroys her rpg the same way she did before. But Zeus and Prometheus are hit. They are both out of the fight for the arc. BM says she wont make another set of them because they are.... fire and cloud and poison will clear from their system in an hour or so, in the mean time her crew only needs to stop 3 ships it cant be that hard. Little does BM know cc made that poison specially for killing her homie so they are going to be nearly dead for many days. Maybe by wano they will be only a little sick.

So bm and co are saved by the head chef, who cares if he lives or not. There is no hunger pains no wedding cake nothing. All bm can think of is killing luffy because of what he did to the picture of carmel.

Mean while luffy bege and judge just got to the port where all 3 of their ships are parked (2 ships and one mass of snails) they quickly notice that all the powerful players are on wci. The only ones not at the wedding are fodder, but there is still a fleet (of fodder) out there. And how do you best a fleet? With a bigger fleet. So luffy bege and judge form their fleet. Bege gives judge 3 coordinates and judge launches artillary strikes on those 3 locations. Those were the ship yards and judge just destroyed all but a few of BM's ships.
Judge luffy and bege take off heading for anywhere but tot land. They eventually get to an island and judge wants to flatten the island by making his snails walk across it. The first snail hits the island and is instantly stopped. Dogtooth is standing there stopping the snail (not sure how much of a strength fest this is, the snails cant be much stronger the oz right?) Dogtooth got to the island using a "candy interceptor" a small ship designed to travel faster then any other (looks like aces boat) dogtooth says judge's bombardment missed 3 interceptors. So luffy jumps out and starts fighting with dogtooth, the snail dogtooth stopped stays in place (it is just a random tower snail) and the rest of judges snails go around the island and carry on. Judge yells back to luffy after the fight jump in the top of the tower and hit the red button and he will meet up with the crew.
Mean while the Capone and judge fleet Carrie's on and blows through all the bm fleet effortlessly using science! They see a ship off their bow approaching insanely fast it is the 2nd candy interceptor. Diefuckyou is riding the ship. A fight ensues where he is piloting the interceptor and sanji and co are fending off his stand, they eventually win by losing so bad diefuckyou isnt paying attention to his driving and right when he is about to finish off sanji he crashes the interceptor into a shallow rock formation. Wahoo good guys win and the bm crew member doesnt look like a bad fighter. Just a bad boat driver.

Sanji and co celebrate and say 2 down 3 to go. but judge yells at them and says the bm crew can just get more ships from different islands. That is why he wanted to crush the island before so he could destroy all the ships on it.

Before they can argue bege spots the 3rd and final interceptor they freak out worrying who is on it. Could it be smoothie? Peros? Snacks? Nope it is mont dour. So the crew takes him seriously. They start planning how to defeat him-
Bege "ok look out for this guy he doesnt have many offensive moves but his df allows him to deflect cannon balls by pulling them into books he will be mesr impossible to sink, all he needs to do is get a few lucky hits with his gun and he may sink one of us...."
Judge inturputs "he just crashed"
Mont dour hit a dock from a local island and his interceptor is sinking.
Then sanji starts thinking out loud
Sanji "ok so dogtooth was first out because he was smart, had future sight and new to take an interceptor after us. But why were diefuckyou and mont dour separate?"
Bege "maybe he was just slow"
Sanji "or maybe he was preparing something"
Just then Mont dour climbs onto the dock he crashed into, opens a book and the whole bm crew jumps out. Including bm.

BM yells get to the ships! The bm crew run to the island's ship yard and jumps in as many as they can. In the fight with diefuckyou he knocked off all the artillary towers judge had, the last one left is the tower dogtooth stopped and judge told luffy to use once his fight was over.

So the small interceptors swarm the sunny and other ships, they are really easy to shot out of the water because they are so unstable, ya a boat the size of a snowboard is hard to keep afloat. BM gets on the flag ship. The entire g66 clone army opens fire on the bm fleet, an awesome fight ensues. The entire fight it is clear the left(port) side of the castle is un/under defended and taking alot of damage. The fleet surrounds the gamma castle and the day looks lost. The clones are still fighting off all boarding parties, no bm pirate can get on the g66 shit but it also cant move it is boxed in. BM notices the left side is under defended, she knows the clones wobt be able to stop the BM pirates flag ship so she goes for the left side. Big mistake that is where judge kept his experimental beam weapon. The weapon blows a hole in the flag ship slightly injuring bm and peros has to catch her in the candy slug. Upon seeing this clones fire all their remaining ammo and blast a hole in the front of the blockade letting the ships go free.
Luffy finishes his epic fight with dogtooth, same as the manga fight only this fight didnt happen in mirror world....that is so dumb.... when luffy wanted to recharge his haki he hid from dogtooth's CoO underground because apparently zoro vs pica showed us coo doesnt work through earth..... so luffy wins and gets in the tower hits the red button, CC is hiding in the tower. The red button opens up the tower and like I said before it is an artilary cannon, it fires luffy cc and a very large bomb off into the distance.

Back to g66 and bege and the sh crew they just got a little separation between them and the bm fleet, all of a sudden from the sky falls luffy, cc, and the bomb hits the waters it explodes in a massive explosion which covers the seas in fire the size of waves. This is judge's new weapon the hydrogen bomb, which burns as long as it has access to hydrogen so forever on the water. The candy slug that was carrying bm starts to melt and they have to be retrieved by small ships.

Right as it looks like the sh crew will get away candy interceptors are making their way through the tiny holes in the walls of fire that the hydrogen bomb created. CC flys away from the ship and destroys a massive pile of little candy ships. Then he yells "we are going to escape out to the open ocean and there isnt a thing you can do to stop us" CC gen fires off one of his largest gas attacks. The gas is jet black. Of course CC only did all that so he could get BM's attention make her think he was with judge and now CC after making the black poison gas. Is flying away on his own to god knows where.

A wall of fire and poison gas separate BM's rag tag group of small ships that survived the attack on the G66 castle. Peros tried several times to create a massive wave of candy like he did before but the fire melts it before it can cause any harm. Through the smoke and fire bm and luffy's eyes meet and he yells to her "I will be back"

See that is 3 ways go end the bm arc that arent stupid as hell. Oda just didnt csre enough to put more then 2 freaking seconds of thought into it....
"Well this is the year of sanji so sanji needs to cook something" screw you oda. Sanji didnt even knkw that good food is good for people's bodies..... legitimately go look at sanji talking to the Okamas "wait you can grow your body with food, I will make nami and robin good food!" Ya ok moron 2 year old captain kidd knew that. Failure of a cook.... you know the cooks for g.....3? Was it? They didnt make 5 star meals but I bet they could tell you that basic shit...
Seriously this is on the same level of zoro not knowing swords cut things.

Before you know it maybe sanji will realize that not using hands in combat doesnt protect them.... luffy doesnt use his chest in combat but akainu almost put a hole in it....

banner.png

#449 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,788 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 11:13 PM

Good post captain. I liked the coupdogtooth plan. My only complaint is that you were not hard enough on sanji. He was 100% an accomplice of the bullshit of the big mom pirates arc. Lets put aside the fact that he baked a cake for no benefit whatsoever. Lets remember the reason why he wanted to leave the crew. No no it wasn't that Zeff's life was threatened, because that never changed. It was the fact the TRIclopes was sweet on him, and the minute he found out she was laughing behind his back, he cried like the biatch he is and wanted to do die. Ultimately went back to the crew.

You let him off too easy Captain. Sanji was the head of that disastrous arc

24gvaiu.jpg

#450 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,694 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 05:55 PM

Good post captain. I liked the coupdogtooth plan. My only complaint is that you were not hard enough on sanji. He was 100% an accomplice of the bullshit of the big mom pirates arc. Lets put aside the fact that he baked a cake for no benefit whatsoever. Lets remember the reason why he wanted to leave the crew. No no it wasn't that Zeff's life was threatened, because that never changed. It was the fact the TRIclopes was sweet on him, and the minute he found out she was laughing behind his back, he cried like the biatch he is and wanted to do die. Ultimately went back to the crew.

You let him off too easy Captain. Sanji was the head of that disastrous arc

Ya I wish I could rip sanji but in my old age I am realizing..... for some reason.... people like sanji. I personally see nothing good about sanji. There isnt a single thing I look to sanji for that other crew members cant do better.

You know why I feel no shame for my deep hatred of sanji? Because I was never once surprised by the "year of sanji" there wasnt a single time I said "wow look oda sure is treating this guy bad" no I knew exactly what we were getting. I was ready to be surprised dont get me wrong, but I know sanji and for him to have a bad ass showing would be out of character at this time....

So I dont want the many sanji fans labeling me as a hater and just stop reading. I do hate him but I dont let that cloud my judgement.
  • tenchu likes this

banner.png

#451 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,694 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 07:55 PM

So considering what we just saw. Is queen a piece of trash?

Let's compare queen's showing against BM with the very few feats bm has.

Ok so speed wise- queen hasnt really been able to dodge any attacks on her own feet. But more importantly she was hit by nami's lightning attack twice (but to be fair once she didnt need to dodge because it was her own attack that wouldnt injur her) and she was hit by jimbe.

So she hasnt really ever dodged anything but what about attack speed?

No she doesnt have that either..... she attacked so slow ju as t this chapter luffy was effortlessly dodging her attacks. And we all remember how the fodder tree was able to dodge BM's attacks when BM was on Zeus....

As for attack power she didbt OHKO jimbe, luffy and sanji were able to block one of her attacks..she didnt take......OH.....MY .....GOD..... bege stood up better against BM then Queen did.... holy shit THAT is bad.

So queen was taken down in 2 hit a by a woman who is an extremely slow attacker and doesnt even have the power to OHKO bege.

Queen is confirmed trash right?

banner.png

#452 Timppafin93

Timppafin93

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 07:32 AM

Is Queen trash? Maybe... OR maybe not?

You guys remember that "Cell that is not be unlocked" was mentioned... Was that seastone cell? If so, it could explain why Queen was taken down so easily. He was thrown right at it as you can see in page 4 and in page 6 he's next to broken cell. Also do we see Queen bleed at all during fight? Only once it seems and its when BM throws Queen at the cell.

No wonder Queen went down so easily: 

- BM threw him into seastone cell with such force that it broke cell

- Sea stone drained Queens strength and also caused him turn back to human form

and even after all that beating, Queen is still conscious as he was able to hear Luffy saying he ate his food. He doesn't seem to be heavily injured though (In page 11), but he's not able to move... Maybe piece of metal from that broken cell is under him and drains Queens strength, making him unable to move? Could it be that Queen is actually tank, but because what happened, we just think Queen is trash. Bege bleed from first BM hit and she didnt even use haki for it (And Bege was transformed into castle when he took those hits) and when Queen took hit, he just got angry.

...But if cell is just regular one, then i guess Queen is trash.

• captain kidd likes this

#453 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,694 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 06:03 PM

Is Queen trash? Maybe... OR maybe not?

You guys remember that "Cell that is not be unlocked" was mentioned... Was that seastone cell? If so, it could explain why Queen was taken down so easily. He was thrown right at it as you can see in page 4 and in page 6 he's next to broken cell. Also do we see Queen bleed at all during fight? Only once it seems and its when BM throws Queen at the cell.

No wonder Queen went down so easily:
- BM threw him into seastone cell with such force that it broke cell
- Sea stone drained Queens strength and also caused him turn back to human form
and even after all that beating, Queen is still conscious as he was able to hear Luffy saying he ate his food. He doesn't seem to be heavily injured though (In page 11), but he's not able to move... Maybe piece of metal from that broken cell is under him and drains Queens strength, making him unable to move? Could it be that Queen is actually tank, but because what happened, we just think Queen is trash. Bege bleed from first BM hit and she didnt even use haki for it (And Bege was transformed into castle when he took those hits) and when Queen took hit, he just got angry.

...But if cell is just regular one, then i guess Queen is trash.

That's a good point.

But the cell being broke is a little worrying. No one has been able to break sea stone so far. Except gravity that one time..... but I am sure oda just messed up on that. So for bm to break sea stone like that is very impressive.

And I know I have already said this and I know oda dorsnt care at all, but the attacks bm used where probably the worst possible attacks someone with super strength can use. Lol it is like when superman picks up a car and smashes someone over the head with it. But the other person has super strength so the car just shatters. Very ineffective attacks.

banner.png

#454 Timppafin93

Timppafin93

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 01:56 AM

But the cell being broke is a little worrying. No one has been able to break sea stone so far. Except gravity that one time..... but I am sure oda just messed up on that. So for bm to break sea stone like that is very impressive.s.

I dont think its whole cell is made of seastone... I think its cells metals are paved/plated with seastone layer or maybe inside of metal bars has certain amount seastones and seastones effect spread through that bar or something like that...

In short: Cell is mostly made of regular steel that has seastone on it.

#455 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 08:02 AM

Guys, queen is simply playing dead. Like a possum.

Why would you fight a fight you know its impossible.

Either way. I think queen went full zoan form to minimize the damage it was about to receive. If queen is down for good then luffy lost 5 or more times against kata.

#456 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,694 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 12:00 PM

Guys, queen is simply playing dead. Like a possum.
Why would you fight a fight you know its impossible.

Either way. I think queen went full zoan form to minimize the damage it was about to receive. If queen is down for good then luffy lost 5 or more times against kata.

Haha that's funny you say that because queen is actually famous for setting up unwinnable fights. The guy removed 1.5 billion bounty luffy's sea stone cuffs and made him fight alpacaman.... he had absolute fodder guarding luffy and kid, two people strong enough that kiadou wants them on his crew. So in terms of being able to judge match ups queen is already clearly incapable.
Or he hates his me and wants to see them die.

Secondly, who said it is an impossible match up? BM doesnt have Zeus or Prometheus with her and her hat hasnt been talking or doing anything. So bm is essientslly without her soul fruit. The soul fruit is a huge portion of her power. Of everyone she has one shot she used her soul fruit for all but....well queen...

Not only that but queen has the home field advantage. Who knows if these cells are made of sea stone or not. But queen os surrounded by sea stone cuffs. And his own cuffs he brought to torture luffy and co, queen is prepared and knows the terrain, all he needs to do is send bm the flying in the wrong directing and she lands on a pile of seastone and cant get up.

And even if none of those things apply. Do you know how much of a bitch queen would look of he either played possum or got defeated on purpose? As a matter of pride. Even if it is a losing fight your men cant see you give up or whimp out. Sheeps head got tortured by jack for doing that....although it was the woman who actually made the call...

And finally, even if you want to put pride aside for a few minuets. Think about common sense. Queen doesnt know what BM will do to him. For all queen knows, this is blood thirsty "food or life" BM who will kill Queen without a second thought. He cant allow himself to get beaten up. Because for all he knows BM isnt playing around. She could be actually fighting to kill him not fighting to just knock him out.

So I am not saying it is impossible for you to be right. But if you are right Queen would have to be added to the OP Mount Rushmore of idiots.

banner.png

#457 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 01:37 PM

The guy removed 1.5 billion bounty luffy's sea stone cuffs and made him fight alpacaman

And then effortlessly blocked his attack and threw him to the ground. 

He explained why the cuffs were removed, and he is comfortable with it because he feels he can beat Luffy

Secondly, who said it is an impossible match up? BM doesnt have Zeus or Prometheus with her and her hat hasnt been talking or doing anything. So bm is essientslly without her soul fruit. The soul fruit is a huge portion of her power. Of everyone she has one shot she used her soul fruit for all but....well queen...

Queen doesn't know that. And child BM destroyed Elbaf without the soul fruit.

Not only that but queen has the home field advantage. Who knows if these cells are made of sea stone or not. But queen os surrounded by sea stone cuffs. And his own cuffs he brought to torture luffy and co, queen is prepared and knows the terrain, all he needs to do is send bm the flying in the wrong directing and she lands on a pile of seastone and cant get up.

Mostly weakened seastone. "all he needs to do is send a Yonkou flying" yep, such easy

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#458 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,694 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 10:38 AM

And then effortlessly blocked his attack and threw him to the ground. 

He explained why the cuffs were removed, and he is comfortable with it because he feels he can beat Luffy

Queen doesn't know that. And child BM destroyed Elbaf without the soul fruit.

Mostly weakened seastone. "all he needs to do is send a Yonkou flying" yep, such easy

yes, he effortlessly blocked luffys strongest punch. what was it again? he blocked a king kong gun right? no wait..... actually i think it was just a pistol without any haki........ are you sure you want to hold that up as an impressive feat? Mr. 1 blocked an attack from mihawk.

queen has eyes, he can see there isn't a cloud/fire ball following BM around. 

wait BM destroyed THAT elbaf? the elbaf where dorry and borgy came from? are those the giants Mr. 3 defeated? oh no wait do you mean the elbaf where the EL guards came from? the guards who were defeated by fodder ship yard workers? no wait do you mean the elbaf where the giant luffy one shot came from? GREAT! so this feat puts BM somewhere between mr. 3 and W7 dock 1 workers. AT MOST, this feat may possibly makes BM ID/MF luffy level. That would be super impressive if MF luffy wasn't a walking corpse powered by vigor hormones.

if you want to talk about the sword breaking feat that does make BM's skin impressive, but you need to remember that dorry and borgy broke their blades from swinging them too hard, so elbaf isn't exactly known for their master craftsmanship. 

jimbe did it. And i will remind you jimbe is worth much less then queen. King did it a few chapters ago.

banner.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users