- The RP Lounge will go up to 100 pages.
- The RP Lounge will be stickied.
- When a new RP Lounge is created, it will have the title "The RP Lounge" (with nothing appended to it). The first post will compose only of the rules, with all colors and links preserved.
Rules and Guidelines for New Members
Welcome to the Roleplay Lounge! The RP Lounge, as it is commonly abbreviated, is an area for casual discussion of all RP-related topics. Here are some guidelines to follow while in this thread.
- Be respectful. This applies not only all across OMF, but in life.
- Do not spam. While this is an area for casual conversation, it should contribute to the flow of conversation.
- No flaming. No talking about people behind their backs. No bashing other forum members, either individually or as a group.
- No insulting any particular style of Roleplay. While constructive criticism is helpful and encouraged, there should be no disrespecting other people's RP posts or ideas.
- Don't talk about drugs, alcohol or porn.
- Avoid posting intimate details about your personal life.
- Cursing is discouraged. Do not dodge the filter.
- Just because you are new to the RP Lounge does not make you a second class citizen. If someone tries to bully you or make you feel like you do not belong, please report the incident.
- To hop into the conversation, just say something or reply to someone. It does not have to be profound.
- No inappropriate pictures, hentai, porn, or other similar content.
Rules and Guidelines for those who Regularly Visit The Shout Out Thread
The RP Lounge has the ability to be a great place for casually discussing diverse subjects relating to Rolepaying. Do not ruin it.
With that in mind, here are the rules focused at regular members. If you need to brush up on the more general rules, look at the "New Members" section, just above.
- Be respectful. This applies across all of OMF, and life.
- Be welcoming to new posters. You aren't better than anyone just because you've posted in an off topic thread on a manga forum before.
- No spamming. Posts should contribute to the flow of conversation. [Smiley posts are permitted but not encouraged].
- No flaming. No talking about people behind their backs. No bashing other forum members, either individually or as a group. No disrespecting another RPer's style of Roleplaying,
- Sangre is dead sexy, and whomever finds this is dead sexy too.
- Constructive criticism is good, provided that it is sought for in the first place.
- Be careful if you're being sarcastic. Make sure that it isn't taken the wrong way and that your tone of voice is clearly understood by the other party.
The RP Lounge should be an enjoyable experience for everyone. Do your part to ensure that it is.