Photo

Question Time with azer_moli

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Poll: Question Time with azer_moli (41 member(s) have cast votes)

Who should be next?

1. Lumi (15 votes [9.68%])

Percentage of vote: 9.68%

2. skillzthatkillz (3 votes [1.94%])

Percentage of vote: 1.94%

3. ruggia (2 votes [1.29%])

Percentage of vote: 1.29%

4. Ajh77 (12 votes [7.74%])

Percentage of vote: 7.74%

5. Pimpbankai3050 (12 votes [7.74%])

Percentage of vote: 7.74%

6. zetruz (13 votes [8.39%])

Percentage of vote: 8.39%

7. Spamandorf (8 votes [5.16%])

Percentage of vote: 5.16%

8. Nmaan (19 votes [12.26%])

Percentage of vote: 12.26%

9. Ultrafragor (7 votes [4.52%])

Percentage of vote: 4.52%

10. Ace1225 (3 votes [1.94%])

11. lanidandi (2 votes [1.29%])

12. OP Eyes FTW (3 votes [1.94%])

13. Clydu91 (2 votes [1.29%])

14. Shinki (10 votes [6.45%])

Percentage of vote: 6.45%

15. Riesbife (14 votes [9.03%])

Percentage of vote: 9.03%

16. 0megazer0 (2 votes [1.29%])

17. Metal Heart (8 votes [5.16%])

18. mantisstalker (4 votes [2.58%])

Percentage of vote: 2.58%

19. itano123 (8 votes [5.16%])

20. alekos23 (8 votes [5.16%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Makaze

Makaze

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • LocationThe Matinée

User's Awards

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:36 PM

Welcome to Question Time with azer_moli! Ask away.

Remember to be respectful, and above all, enjoy yourselves.

Notes:
  • You may ask a maximum of 5 questions unless the person being asked the questions agrees to answering more. We don't want to overwhelm them.
  • Follow the forum rules.
  • Further rules in the the discussion thread.
Spoiler Nominations List

Spoiler Hiatus

Spoiler Declined Particiation

Edited by Makaze, 06 June 2013 - 05:56 AM.

I hold you in the highest regard, my friends.

ibdl7kCi5PMto4.png
τη καλλίστη | Fallacious | Technical | BBCode Editor

#2 Hadz-x

Hadz-x

Desolation comes upon the sky--

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts
  • LocationEngland

User's Awards

2    2    2   

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:39 PM

Hey, hey, awesome, Azer's up! Ok, then.

1) What would you say the most defining moment of your life (so far) has been?

2) Which members of OMF would you like to meet in person? Name and explain as many as you'd like!

3) What made you want to choose the career path that you have chosen?

4) What would you say your best childhood memory was?

and of course

5) Plans for a zombie apocalypse? 

Banner6.jpg

Spoiler

#3 Peleihno

Peleihno

F*ck Trump

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,616 posts
  • LocationThe New New Frontier

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:41 PM

Ah, Frenchie's round. 

Pet peeves? 

What are three things you feel you must do before you die? (Outside of Academic related things)

Do you want to slap Kishi as much as I do?

Dream vacation?

If you had the attention of the entire world for ten minutes, and I mean everyone, even down to babies. What issue/topic would you speak on?

Edited by Peleihno, 05 June 2013 - 05:42 PM.

Spoiler Fun Posts

[INSERT SUPER DUPER AWESOME SIG!]

#4 Riesbife

Riesbife

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:33 PM

If presented with the option to power to make anything happen, or the knowledge to know how things happen so that you can make them happen anyways, which one would you choose?

Out of the three, who do you admire the most: Renaud de Montauban, Sir Lancelot of the Lake, or Ambrosius Aurelianus?

What's your favorite breed of horse?

Edited by Riesbife, 05 June 2013 - 07:33 PM.

#5 Frozen_Flare

Frozen_Flare

>//<

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:45 PM

First & current impressions of me?

yjEhBS7.png

#6 Zzkays

Zzkays

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:26 PM

Favorite food?

Sports you play?

If you found a large sum of money on the floor, what would you do with it?

#7 taichi

taichi

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,766 posts
  • LocationThe 7 Men Room

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:31 PM

From what I see you're a fellow Shin Angyo Onshi fan.

1- How and when did you start Shin Angyo Onshi?

2- What was the most surprising question you've ever been asked?

3- A drunk hobo with a knife is trying to rob you, how do you deal with the situation?

4- What do you think of Shin Angyo Onshi's ending? Was it rushed, was it given justice, could it have been better?

5- Who's that person right behind you?

Flatlord%20Misuzu.gif

#8 Nyanko

Nyanko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,830 posts
  • LocationNyah

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:39 PM

Yay Azer! Congratulations on being selected for this Quest(ion) time!

So; your favourite thing has been stolen by a band of fiends! You gather your belongings and set out on a quest to defeat the fiends and retrieve your favourite thing. What is the thing the fiends stole and why is it your favourite thing?

The road to the fiend’s lair is long and twisting and night is beginning to fall. In the distance, you see the twinkling lights of a building, a place that will hopefully have shelter. You stumble towards that place to find a Japanese Onsen. Bewildered as to what an Onsen would be doing in the middle of the long and twisting path to the fiend’s lair, you wander in and order a room. After relaxing you wander down to the bath, paying careful attention that it is female bathing till 9pm. You look at the clock on the wall of the changing room, 6pm, plenty of time. You walk into the bath-house only to find it full of hot, naked men! The clock in the change room’s battery apparently ran out, and its apparently 9:30, and the Men reside in the bath! It looks like the Rugby team came to stay too. It’s fortunate that none of the hot, naked men have seen you… yet. What will you do and why?

Waking the next morning, you continue on the path to the fiend’s lair. Reaching it early in the afternoon, you quickly scout out the facility and realize that they are not expecting you at all. You could just charge down there, incapacitate them all, and retrieve your favourite thing. But you also spy an open duct, which will surely lead to the treasure room where your favourite thing is being kept. You could ether sneak to the treasure room or use force to the treasure room, how will you get to the treasure room?

After reaching the treasure room, you spy your favourite thing sitting on a dais in the middle of the room. Quickly you rush to it, but alas before you realize it, a cage falls around you. Before you is someone you know very well, it is your favourite fictional villain or anti-hero. Who is it, and why is this person your favourite Villain or Anti-Hero?

Your favourite Villain or Anti Hero defeated and your favourite thing retrieved, you gaze around the treasure room, and gaze an Arabic Style lamp. Now having read a few of these Q&A sessions, you kinda know what’s going to happen, so you polish the lamp and a Djinn pops out! ‘I have been trapped in this lamp for 10,000 years by King Solomon! I shall grant you a boon for releasing me; though it is a boon you may find a curse’ The Djinn wills a vial of liquid into your hands; ‘this is an elixir of power. If you consume it, you will gain untold power, you will transform into the Evil Witch of Chaos and Darkness. You will be able to do anything you want with that power, do good or do evil. Be selfless or selfish. Save the world, or destroy the world. Yet this power comes with a price. Twice a month, on the full moon and the new moon, you must commit an act of irreversible evil, which even your own power will be unable to reverse. If this power is too much for you, shatter the vial on the ground before you and it will be like this event has never been’ and without waiting for your reply, the Djinn vanishes in a wisp of smoke. You look at the elixir in your hand… will you drink it and become the Evil Witch of Chaos and Darkness or will you smash it to the ground?

I'll ask some more serious, non narrative related questions after you've answered these, if you feel up to it; cause I wanna ask you mooorrreee!

Edited by Nyanko, 05 June 2013 - 10:41 PM.

• m1hawkgsm and Peleihno like this

The Nominations for OMF Top 20 ongoing Manga for August/September are over. The results can be seen here!

http://onemangaforum...tember-edition/

Don't like the results? Then vote in the 4th Quarter poll in January

#9 DaEvilWithin

DaEvilWithin

What You Need

• Moderators
  • 12,679 posts

User's Awards

3    4      

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:52 PM

1. First and current impressions of me?

2. Why do you hate everything I love (sans Kubera)? Be honest.

3. Thoughts on increasing censorship on manga for characters < 18?

4. You're a secret Eneru fan, aren't you?

5. Any OTPs?

• Nyanko likes this

#10 Candles

Candles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationNacirema

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:38 PM

What are your non anime/manga related hobbies?

Which field of applied science do you see being the most influential to humanity over the next century and what advances do you realistically expect to take place in that field?

What's your favorite novel and who is your favorite author?

What is one lesson in life you've had to learn the hard way?

Is there anything currently illegal that you think should be legal or vice versa? If so what are they?

Edited by Candles, 05 June 2013 - 11:39 PM.

#11 alekos23

alekos23

Back?

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,947 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:20 AM

first and current impressions of me ?
favourite powers/abilities ?
biggest anticlimax you have ever experienced ?
what does it take to anger you ?
which manga is the weirdest you've read?

#12 ArSoNiSt JoE

ArSoNiSt JoE

LOOK AT ME KING!

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • LocationTrinidad and Tobago

User's Awards

3    4    4   

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:03 AM

Nice to see the S-Rank Mage azer-moli with her own QT thread obama.png

Just got 3 very invasive and personal questions here for you, if you don't feel comfy answering them, then feel free to use Fairy Law on me noah.png

1) I couldn't help but notice every week FT gets a lot negative feedback in the chapter threads QbadP.png

...of course, I'm the kind of guy that will read a manga and form my own opinion (And I most definitely will read it, when I get time), but I won't lie and say that what I see/hear isn't discouraging 5I5s8.png

So tell me, what do you like about FT? You're not so much trying to convince me or anything, I would more like to know in detail why you like Fairy Tail mynicca1.png

2) Are there any particular animals that you're afraid of or hate?

3) Worst manga that you've read so far?

That's all from me for now. Will save the other 2 for later on in the thread aqDwC.png

Edited by ArSoNiSt JoE, 06 June 2013 - 05:03 AM.

241sbad.jpg

ArSoNiSt JoE's Finest Work:

Spoiler Parodies

Epic stuff from other OMF posters:

#13 Goddess Nike

Goddess Nike

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • LocationIn Despair

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:55 AM

Spoiler

2h7297a.jpg

Pro Scientia Atque Sapientia

#14 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,290 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:56 AM

Bienvenue au café français !

(welcome to the French café !)

tumblr_mdwkm6ri0n1rwo9cno1_1280_zpsb7595

On the menu today: answers to your questions!

More seriously, thank you everyone, I hope I won't disappoint you too much...  ^_^

Hey, hey, awesome, Azer's up! Ok, then.

1) What would you say the most defining moment of your life (so far) has been?

I don't know! I mean, it's not  as if there's one single moment in my life that decided for everything that happened afterwards.
Now, because I still want to answer your question, I'll give you the first one coming to my mind: in the end of my first year of high school, when I decided I'd pass a literature baccalaureate instead of a scientific one. After all, I can't assert I'd be doing exactly the same thing I now do if I had listened to everyone and done a scientific baccalaureate.

2) Which members of OMF would you like to meet in person? Name and explain as many as you'd like!

The café is big, you can all come in!
As many as I'd like might be a bit too much, so I'll just choose a few:

Hadz-x, of course I'd want to meet you. It hasn't been a long time we've started chatting, but you always have so many interesting things to talk about and it's always enjoyable. I'm sure it would be great to see you. The best thing being that you don't live far away!

Metal Heart, because it now feels as if we've known each other for such a long time! I call him "sensei" and despite our opposite views on most things --to not say every single thing-- we never fight. 

ArSoNiSt JoE. Be it in France to show him all the beautiful things we have over here or in Trinidad and Tobago to feel like I've arrived in a little paradise, I don't mind. Both would be great. Depends on who's the first one to save enough money to fly over xD. 

Britza/Riesbife, his world literature culture is so impressive. The way I've studied literature made me focus on French literature, but he knows any kind of literature. I'd love chatting with him in a book shop haha. 

Rashugun, mainly because I wonder if talking to him face to face would be the same as it is through internet. And also because I never know when he's serious or not. 

And then, so many other ones: Peleihno, who's such a nice guy; M1hawkgsm, who's able to talk about anything; hirako_shinji/Hooded Crow, who's one of the kindest persons I've ever seen; and Frozen_Flare (at Old Trafford), Insane Soul (with Takei as a guest!) and everyone in my friend list. Allow me to not mention everyone ^^

3) What made you want to choose the career path that you have chosen?

A teacher I had in primary school when I was 9-10 years old. Before that, I didn't like school and was always in the back of the classroom, chatting with everyone, not caring about punishment and so on... But that teacher had an air of authority similar to my mom's, and she managed to get me interested (that, and the fact I had a rival; so it became a competition to finish stuff the quickest possible). Anyways, because of that teacher, I knew I wanted to be like her. 

4) What would you say your best childhood memory was?

Every single moment I spent playing with my sister... We had a lot of place to play outside, and there was even that old building (my home was an old farm) in case we couldn't stay outside. We invented so many awesome stories.
Oh wait, there's a moment I felt so much pride and she wasn't there. I was 4 years old, and since I didn't want to sleep at school in the afternoon, but was jumping on other people's beds instead, the teacher sent me to the class of the 6 years old, so that the others could sleep and thinking I'd shut up. I actually shut up and was drawing in the back of the classroom like a very quiet girl. I drew a bird on a branch. And when there was the break, the 6 years old kids passed behind me to get out of the classroom, and one said "Oh! It's beautiful!" and the others looked at it as well and they all approved, even asking their teacher to come and see it. So I came back to my class like a queen and said "eh, babies, I'm back" --I was so full of myself.
Yeah, good memory xD

and of course

5) Plans for a zombie apocalypse?

Learning a play with some people so that we could entertain the zombies instead of being killed. (Timon and Pumba are such a great source of inspiration) 

Ah, Frenchie's round. 

Pet peeves?

Anything related to french public services and administrative stuff. 
People who can't do anything on their own.
People complaining for no reason.
Cats.
People unable to drive correctly.
People chatting in a library.

I'll keep it at that or I'll look like a misanthrope... lol 

What are three things you feel you must do before you die? (Outside of Academic related things)

- Go to Japan.
- Put an end to my arachnophobia (it's getting better already).
- And get a life insurance. 

Do you want to slap Kishi as much as I do?

Can it be more than you?
Though this week's chapter was not as terrible, thanks to the last page.

Dream vacation?

Japan! I'd love to go Kyoto. It looks so beautiful.
That, or a road trip around Europe with my sister.

If you had the attention of the entire world for ten minutes, and I mean everyone, even down to babies. What issue/topic would you speak on?

Ten minutes are not much. I'd tell everyone to think before they speak and act, to think without giving themselves any kind of excuse. I'd tell them that  laws, religion, philosophy are guides but not they are not absolute. When they do something, they must do it because it means something for them, and not because family, society or religion expect them to act in such way. I'd tell them that life is sacred, that they only have one, and that they should enjoy it to the fullest and stop being bothered by things that don't really matter. I'd tell them that the most important thing is to respect life, be it their own or other people's. With that, they should be fine.

If presented with the option to power to make anything happen, or the knowledge to know how things happen so that you can make them happen anyways, which one would you choose?

I don't like any of them. I'm a very curious person who love being surprised. 
So, knowing what will happen before it happens would kill all the fun.
And being able to make anything happen as well since the result would be certain.

Now, to choose one, I'd choose the first one nonetheless, because sometimes actions have consequences one wouldn't expect. So, it would be more interesting.

Out of the three, who do you admire the most: Renaud de Montauban, Sir Lancelot of the Lake, or Ambrosius Aurelianus?

Definitely not Lancelot. That guy might have been a great knight, but he was in love with his best friend's woman, and was ready to do anything for her. He was literally ready for anything. Because of that, I have absolutely no respect for him.

I don't know Ambrosius well, the Arthurian legends I've read were beginning with Uther Pendagron usually, so I can't really judge him.

As for Renaud, he was cool. An awesome fighter, a loyal knight, a city builder, a protector for his brothers, a wonderful horse rider. It's a bit sad he finished his life unknown from everyone and building a cathedral, but that's what made him a saint after all... I prefer the epic part of his life though. 

So yeah, Renaud de Montauban (I swear it's not because I'm French). 

What's your favorite breed of horse?

A question about horses :aww: 
Thank you Britza!

It's an easy one actually: the Andalusion (or Pure Spanish Horse). It looks both powerful and graceful. I could watch them for hours. 

Spoiler

Doesn't it look perfect? :aww:

First & current impressions of me?

First: Mhm, probably "oh yes, another NaLu fan!"
Current: You're a nice guy, never talking harshly, you still support NaLu and you're a Man U fan. Therefore, you're a great guy!  

Favorite food?

Chocolate, green apples and bread.
I was trying to select some food I like, more or less complicated, but there's actually nothing I like more than those three. I could live with only that! 
Now, if you want more complicated thing, I'd say rice salads, apple pies, quiches,  and chicken (cooked in the haven with potatoes, carrots, and mushrooms). 

Sports you play?

I've done horseriding for many many years. Now, it's only occasionally. 
I'm not practicing anything regularly anymore. 

If you found a large sum of money on the floor, what would you do with it?

Because I'm a silly girl, I'll look around if I can see who lost it to give it back to them.
If fortunately I can't spot them, then, depending on how much it is, I'd travel around the world, pay for my sister's ticket for Australia or simply buy more books. 

From what I see you're a fellow Shin Angyo Onshi fan.

1- How and when did you start Shin Angyo Onshi?

I've read it last year. It was because of some event on OMF, and a lot of people were talking about their love for it.
So I decided to give it a try.

2- What was the most surprising question you've ever been asked?

I was 20 years old, and there was an old guy who found a parent-teacher contact book and he asked me "Are you going to the middle school just there? Someone dropped it" 
I almost asked him if he needed glasses.

3- A drunk hobo with a knife is trying to rob you, how do you deal with the situation?

"I have about 15 cents left in my wallet, I don't think I'm the best choice for you to rob someone". 

4- What do you think of Shin Angyo Onshi's ending? Was it rushed, was it given justice, could it have been better?

It definitely wasn't as good as the rest of the manga, but I didn't hate it. 
I actually liked the fact that Munsu died in the end; now, the way he died could have been better.

5- Who's that person right behind you?

Are you talking of my guardian angel with a hand on my right shoulder or of the little devil whispering in my left ear?

Yay Azer! Congratulations on being selected for this Quest(ion) time!

So; your favourite thing has been stolen by a band of fiends! You gather your belongings and set out on a quest to defeat the fiends and retrieve your favourite thing. What is the thing the fiends stole and why is it your favourite thing?

Thank you!

At first I was hesitating between my car and my laptop, but actually, there's another thing I care more about. It's my gold chain. Not for its value, but because I have it since forever. Well, not forever, I got it for my baptism but I was 6 months old at that time... I've always worn it, except when I dress up for a party and it doesn't fit at all with what I'm wearing, and when I'm going to the sea. 

The road to the fiend’s lair is long and twisting and night is beginning to fall. In the distance, you see the twinkling lights of a building, a place that will hopefully have shelter. You stumble towards that place to find a Japanese Onsen. Bewildered as to what an Onsen would be doing in the middle of the long and twisting path to the fiend’s lair, you wander in and order a room. After relaxing you wander down to the bath, paying careful attention that it is female bathing till 9pm. You look at the clock on the wall of the changing room, 6pm, plenty of time. You walk into the bath-house only to find it full of hot, naked men! The clock in the change room’s battery apparently ran out, and its apparently 9:30, and the Men reside in the bath! It looks like the Rugby team came to stay too. It’s fortunate that none of the hot, naked men have seen you… yet. What will you do and why?

Of course I'd go back to the changing room without any noise! I don't want to look like a pervert.
Then, I'd wait for them to get out; especially that black-haired one who was on the left side of the bath... 

Waking the next morning, you continue on the path to the fiend’s lair. Reaching it early in the afternoon, you quickly scout out the facility and realize that they are not expecting you at all. You could just charge down there, incapacitate them all, and retrieve your favourite thing. But you also spy an open duct, which will surely lead to the treasure room where your favourite thing is being kept. You could ether sneak to the treasure room or use force to the treasure room, how will you get to the treasure room?

I'd definitely sneak to the treasure room. I don't have the physical strength to incapacitate so many fiends! 
Now, if my rugbyman from last night is still there, I'd let him charge and attack the other ones from behind.  

After reaching the treasure room, you spy your favourite thing sitting on a dais in the middle of the room. Quickly you rush to it, but alas before you realize it, a cage falls around you. Before you is someone you know very well, it is your favourite fictional villain or anti-hero. Who is it, and why is this person your favourite Villain or Anti-Hero?

What a difficult question... It used to be Yagami Light, but now, it would most probably be Medusa Gorgon, from Soul Eater.
Why? Because she's awesome. The way she smiles, the way she's manipulating everyone, the way she doesn't mind the means as long as she gets to the end, the way she fights too (I really like her magic), and how she messed with Stein. 

Your favourite Villain or Anti Hero defeated and your favourite thing retrieved, you gaze around the treasure room, and gaze an Arabic Style lamp. Now having read a few of these Q&A sessions, you kinda know what’s going to happen, so you polish the lamp and a Djinn pops out! ‘I have been trapped in this lamp for 10,000 years by King Solomon! I shall grant you a boon for releasing me; though it is a boon you may find a curse’ The Djinn wills a vial of liquid into your hands; ‘this is an elixir of power. If you consume it, you will gain untold power, you will transform into the Evil Witch of Chaos and Darkness. You will be able to do anything you want with that power, do good or do evil. Be selfless or selfish. Save the world, or destroy the world. Yet this power comes with a price. Twice a month, on the full moon and the new moon, you must commit an act of irreversible evil, which even your own power will be unable to reverse. If this power is too much for you, shatter the vial on the ground before you and it will be like this event has never been’ and without waiting for your reply, the Djinn vanishes in a wisp of smoke. You look at the elixir in your hand… will you drink it and become the Evil Witch of Chaos and Darkness or will you smash it to the ground?

I'll ask some more serious, non narrative related questions after you've answered these, if you feel up to it; cause I wanna ask you mooorrreee!

Wait... I defeated Medusa? Wow, I'm so totally awesome xD
I'd drink it and then destroy the lamp. Hopefully it will get rid of the Djinn and my curse. Otherwise, I'm screwed. 

Sure, sure, do!

1. First and current impressions of me?

First: "OMG, an OMF member who reads Kubera! Hallelujah" and you seemed to be such a nice guy.
Now: a fan of Enel...  :unsure:  Just kidding. You still seem to be a nice guy, and you're not telling me your love for Enel every other day, so it's alright ! I don't know you well enough to be able to spot all of your defaults though, hehe. 

2. Why do you hate everything I love (sans Kubera)? Be honest.

I've been born as your natural enemy but the divinities who presided to our birth decided that they'd give us a chance to get along (Kubera), and now, they're eating popcorn, wondering if only one common shared taste will be enough to get over our differences. 

3. Thoughts on increasing censorship on manga for characters < 18?

I've never cared for fan service, so it being there or not doesn't affect me one bit... Sad thing is that more people will drop Fairy Tail now.

4. You're a secret Eneru fan, aren't you?

That's what Rex Exploder believed. He never was able to make me admit it though. And I won't admit it now either~

5. Any OTPs?

The pairings?
If so, Natsu and Lucy from Fairy Tail; Yoh and Anna from Shaman King; Jio and Ruby from O-Parts Hunter/666 Satan; and Sakura and Shaoran from Clamp series.

What are your non anime/manga related hobbies?

Books and horses. 
I always have some book with me, and horse riding was a real hobby.

Which field of applied science do you see being the most influential to humanity over the next century and what advances do you realistically expect to take place in that field?

I'd go with surgery, they're trying to create artificial organs to save people, and I think it can advance quite fast. 
Only problem being the duration of said organs --imagine an artificial heart that never stops... 

What's your favorite novel and who is your favorite author?

Favorite novel is either 1984 from George Orwell or The Odyssey from Homer. 1984 is absolutely awesome. It makes you think of politics, history, psychology, language, etc. It's a pleasure to read it, and it's not a book you can simply put back in the shelter after you've read it and think "well, another one I've finished". And The Odyssey is amazing, I love Odysseus as a hero, because he's far from perfect but he's so epic, awesome and so on; so reading his adventures is always awesome.

Favorite author is more complicated... Might be Baudelaire (french poet of the 19th century) or Corneille (french playwright of the 17th century), but so many names are popping in my head that I'm not sure who to choose.

What is one lesson in life you've had to learn the hard way?

Never believe that friendship is taken for granted. 

Is there anything currently illegal that you think should be legal or vice versa? If so what are they?

In France, there's an old law from the 19th century that prevents girls from wearing trousers. That'd be cool if they could review all those silly laws that no one respects. 

Ok, more seriously, euthanasia. It's inhuman to let someone suffer for days, months or years when there's no hope. 

first and current impressions of me ?

First: a friendly guy who likes Fairy Tail and loves using emoticons.
Current: still a friendly guy who can get along with everyone and who looks like Dexter. ^^

favourite powers/abilities ?

Teleportation. 
Such a gain of time and money.

biggest anticlimax you have ever experienced ?

Tobi = Obito.

what does it take to anger you ?

On the internet, I don't know; I don't remember getting angry yet. Or maybe someone who acts like a know-it-all and does it in a very extreme way.
In real life, anything that doesn't get the way I want it to; be it a train which is not on time, people that are not walking fast enough or birds singing when I want to sleep.

which manga is the weirdest you've read?

Maybe Ral Grado; not that it wasn't good at all, but the story was kind of weird.
Now, I've read that some years ago, but that the impression it left me at least.

• m1hawkgsm, Peleihno, taichi and 7 others like this

#15 ArSoNiSt JoE

ArSoNiSt JoE

LOOK AT ME KING!

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • LocationTrinidad and Tobago

User's Awards

3    4    4   

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:14 AM

Random post to help you out with the quote limit problem there miss mynicca1.png

• azer_moli likes this

241sbad.jpg

ArSoNiSt JoE's Finest Work:

Spoiler Parodies

Epic stuff from other OMF posters:

#16 Nyanko

Nyanko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,830 posts
  • LocationNyah

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:39 AM

Wait... I defeated Medusa? Wow, I'm so totally awesome xD
I'd drink it and then destroy the lamp. Hopefully it will get rid of the Djinn and my curse. Otherwise, I'm screwed. 

Sure, sure, do!

Hey, I like Medusa too.

Alas! The curse does not dissipate when you destroy the lamp, you are stuck with the power of the Evil Witch of Darkness and Chaos; well now you have it and cannot get rid of it; what is the first thing you will do with your new found powers?

Alas, Monday is the night of the new moon... since you have this power you must pay the price. What is the first act of irreversible evil you will undertake?

Which is your favourite Webtoon?

Out of a Shouta with red eyes that dispel magic, or a Tall Hunk who glows at night and aimlessly plays with your hair, or a guy with a long plait who constantly freezes his arm off who would you choose? *Kubera reference

What colour do you associate yourself with the most and why?

*Im afraid to ask the first and current impressions of me question >_<

Edited by Nyanko, 06 June 2013 - 10:12 AM.

The Nominations for OMF Top 20 ongoing Manga for August/September are over. The results can be seen here!

http://onemangaforum...tember-edition/

Don't like the results? Then vote in the 4th Quarter poll in January

#17 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,290 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:57 AM

Let's head to the Eiffel tower for the next questions!
visuel-tour-eiffel-trocadero-rs_zps530ec

Nice to see the S-Rank Mage azer-moli with her own QT thread http://www.the-coli.com/images/smilies/o...

Just got 3 very invasive and personal questions here for you, if you don't feel comfy answering them, then feel free to use Fairy Law on me http://www.the-coli.com/images/smilies/n...

Don't tempt me~ 
But thanks!

1) I couldn't help but notice every week FT gets a lot negative feedback in the chapter threads http://www.the-coli.com/images/smilies/Q...

...of course, I'm the kind of guy that will read a manga and form my own opinion (And I most definitely will read it, when I get time), but I won't lie and say that what I see/hear isn't discouraging http://www.the-coli.com/images/smilies/5...

So tell me, what do you like about FT? You're not so much trying to convince me or anything, I would more like to know in detail why you like Fairy Tail http://www.the-coli.com/images/smilies/m...

Ah well, Fairy Tail is far from perfect, that's for sure, and I can somewhat understand why people are criticizing it.
Now, personally, I read it for the fun; I'm unable to take it seriously like I did with Naruto. Fairy Tail is made to make its readers smile. And it works. For me, at least.
If you're ok with Luffy's or Naruto's silliness, you should be fine with Natsu as well.

That, and the art. It's clear, not full of useless details or lacking anything. You don't have to wonder where the characters are or what it is happening.

Battles are short, so there's not much tension, but it goes right to the point without a lot of chat.

All in all, it's an easy manga to read, and it's fun. 
And that's exactly why I like it.

2) Are there any particular animals that you're afraid of or hate?

Spiders... They are terrible. Absolutely disgusting.
And crocodiles. Must be their jaws. They terrify me.

3) Worst manga that you've read so far?

Midnight Secretary.
It was my best friend who recommended it to me, and I couldn't read more than 3 chapters. 
It was about a girl who becomes the secretary of a guy who's actually a vampire. He's mean, almost violent, but she feels so attracted by him... 
I wonder how I managed to read 3 chapters.

That's all from me for now. Will save the other 2 for later on in the thread http://www.the-coli.com/images/smilies/a...

Alright~

What was the last movie or book that made you cry?

It's been a while... I've been on the verge of crying a couple of times, but the last book that made me cry... I think it was The Harsh Cry of the Heron, 4th book of The Tales of the Otori, by Lian Hearn. I knew how it would end up, but when I reached it, I still cried... 
As for the movie, there's only one movie that makes me cry, no matter how many times I watch it, and that's The House of Flying Daggers. So sad and so beautiful.

What do you think is the most controversial opinion that you have?

If they are my opinions, they don't seem controversial for me. They simply follow my own logic. 
Would allow euthanasia be a controversial opinion for you?

What is one compliment you recieve from most people?

Probably that I'm a nice girl.

What is your favorite and least favorite aspects of French culture? (can be anything from fashion, cuisine, history, politics, etc.)

Favourite are all the things related to culture, history, literature, art, and landscapes. If I'm proud to be French, that's because of all that; we have so many wonderful things in France.
Least favourite are politics and mindsets. The current government is even worse than the one we had before, and that's mainly because of people's egos. As for mindsets, it's because your typical French people are always complaining, always looking down on everyone, always bashing their own country while they'd never leave it, thinking that everything is due to them, wanting money without working... Basically it's "we're French, therefore we're the best". That's also why politics can't face the economical crisis properly since it would be such a shame to admit we've been touched by it.
Now, I'm caricaturing a bit ^^. 

What is one trait you picked up from your parents? (One from each)

From my dad, that would be my capacity to endure things with passivity.
From my mom, the main one would be my stubbornness.

I'll come back later, I need to get at the top of the Eiffel tower to spot the next place I'll choose~

Edited by azer_moli, 06 June 2013 - 07:58 AM.

• m1hawkgsm, Peleihno, ArSoNiSt JoE and 3 others like this

#18 Strawhats

Strawhats

Chase the dream

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • LocationEngland

User's Awards

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:26 AM

1. The most controversial thing you would love to do?

2.  You ever been attracted to someone who you've never seen, but only talked to online? If so, is he/she on OMF?

/Saves the rest for later >_>

53815365.gif

#19 Riesbife

Riesbife

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:07 PM

Only one (technically two) question(s) from me today, you mentioned Baudelaire and I felt compelled to ask.

Have you ever read The Flowers of Evil (Les Fleurs du Mal)? If so, what was your favorite poem and why?

#20 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,290 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:16 PM

Because it was so sunny today, let's continue the chat in the gardens of Versailles

home_domaine_zps78757732.jpg

Hey, I like Medusa too.
Alas! The curse does not dissipate when you destroy the lamp, you are stuck with the power of the Evil Witch of Darkness and Chaos; well now you have it and cannot get rid of it; what is the first thing you will do with your new found powers?

Oh noes!  :whooo:

I'll make a clone of myself, so that a part of me can still live a normal life while I'm doomed to be an evil witch.

And I'll make my clone forget she's just a clone, as if nothing happened.

Can I do that?

Alas, Monday is the night of the new moon... since you have this power you must pay the price. What is the first act of irreversible evil you will undertake?

I'll destroy all the power plants and any other source of energy in the world, so that there's no more electricity. 

Can you imagine how terrible that would be for a online community such as OMF? 

Which is your favourite Webtoon?

Kubera of course!! :D

I'm so glad whenever a new chapter is out because I know I'll love it even before I read it!

Out of a Shouta with red eyes that dispel magic, or a Tall Hunk who glows at night and aimlessly plays with your hair, or a guy with a long plait who constantly freezes his arm off who would you choose? *Kubera reference

Leez should choose Yuta.

As for me...  I wouldn't choose a kid or a glowing guy, so I'll have to go with the third one there... 

What colour do you associate yourself with the most and why?

My favourite colour would be red, but I can't really associate myself with it. I'm not passionate enough. 

I suppose orange would do. It's a warm colour, full of optimism! 

*Im afraid to ask the first and current impressions of me question >_<

First: I have to admit I only saw you recently, when you first came in the Kubera threads. There, you had your Leez avatar that was so cool. So from the get-go, you seemed to be a cool person!

Current: Still the same and you're amazing at creating stories for the questions. 

1. The most controversial thing you would love to do?

Well, it's like with Goddess Nike's question; as long as it's something I think or I want to do, I no longer consider it as controversial. 

So, a bit randomly, I'd say stripping Muslim women of the niqab/burqa, because it pains me to see them hiding themselves behind long black veils. Especially when they didn't choose it themselves. 

2.  You ever been attracted to someone who you've never seen, but only talked to online? If so, is he/she on OMF?

/Saves the rest for later >_>

I've been attracted by some people's minds, because they are very interesting in their way of seeing things, and that amazes me. 

There are a couple of persons like that on OMF. 

Now, if by attracted, you involve feelings, then nope. I can't even understand how people would fall in love on the net. 

Okay~

Only one (technically two) question(s) from me today, you mentioned Baudelaire and I felt compelled to ask.

Have you ever read The Flowers of Evil (Les Fleurs du Mal)? If so, what was your favorite poem and why?

Sure I did :aww: I love that book, its atmosphere, the beauty of the verse, its originality, etc. 

My favourite poem would be a classic one actually, The Clock (that must be the English translation). I really like how Baudelaire speaks of time, the oppressing feeling there is in the poem, the idea of ineluctability, the idea of being powerless, etc. Out of a topos of literature, the unstoppable flow of time, he makes something truly poetic, and truly powerful. I love it~

• Strawhats, Candles and Goddess Nike like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users