Sup Gnag...lol I told you you were nexthttp://www.the-coli.com/images/smilies/p...
Alright, got a few questions here for you. Feel free to toss me over a bridge if you think they're too invasive http://www.the-coli.com/images/smilies/m...
1) Favourite mangas?
2) Favourite movies? Name any amount you like
3) Posters that you would like to visit? Name any amount you like
4) What physical feature do you like the most about yourself?
5) First and current impressions of The Poster Laureate? (That's me http://www.the-coli.com/images/smilies/m...)
Hope you didn't find those questions too prying http://www.the-coli.com/images/smilies/t...
1. D.Gray Man.
Full Metal Alchemist
2. The LOTR series, Helvetica(the movie), Sweeney Todd, etc etc etc
3. Ohhh, there’s so many! I'm actually not gonna answer this question because if I miss someone I will get a lot of crap when they read this and just listing an endless list wouldn't have any impact at all. o.o
4. I know I’m never gonna hear the end of this but I really like my breasts.
5. Hm, before I started talking to you.. you seemed kind of self-obsessed. xD But I realise that’s not the case. You seem incredibly kind and mature but still with that childish spark in your eyes.
Of all the breakfast foods you could have dubbed me, why did you choose "Waffles"?
Ihihihihi. Gosh.. I don’t even remember, that was sooo long ago. I think we were having a vm convo about pancakes.. No, wait.. it was something about a cute fluffy pink monster that ate waffles. Maybe.. no.. hell, I’ve forgotten. But I know why I keep doing it – because you’re so soft and sweet like a waffle.
NO! I remember now!
This elephant memory of mine
You were posting all these scary gifs of Silent Hill just to mess with me and I countered by posting these cute images.. and in the end to piss you off the most I started calling you Waffles because it was such a cute and sweet nickname, the opposite of what you were.
But I can start calling you pancakes instead if that would make you happier.
Who are you?
Why have I never heard of you?
Are you an ally or an enemy?
1. Your worst nightmare.
2. Same reason as I’ve never heard of you.
3. Considering that cute moe avatar of yours.. I’m an enemy.
Ah, why did this have to be posted whilst I was at work? Because of that i don't have time to formulate a narritive... So....
A Djinn grants you the ability to will your ideal videogame into existance. Describe what tthis ideal game would be?
It would be an incredibly easy one. Something where you like.. pet animals. Name it animal petter. Though the animals have to be able to feed themselves. (I don't play games)
On your travels, you encounter three wise men. Each one offers a wish, but you can only accept one The first offers unlimited wealth, the second eternal youth, and the third untracable vengence. What would you accept and why?
I would chose unlimited wealth, not because I’d something I desire but because it’s better than the other two options. Life is as great as it is because it is so short, if you had endless of time you wouldn’t really live life, so eternal youth is not for me. I don’t see the point of vengeance so the third option is not something I’d even consider.
You have been declared evil despot of the world. You sit on your throne, gazing at the masses prostrating themselves to your greatness, as you prepare to write your first edict. . What will your first edict be, and why?
They all have to bring me a jar of nutella each and then exercise for me to get rid of all the fat I'll gain from eating that Nutella.
The Evil Witch of Darkness and chaos is threatening to wipe from the minds of men each one of the four big shounen manga, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and Fairy Tale. You appeal to her to stop this, and she grants your wish, and decides to save one of the above four manga, the rest will be a rubbed from the minds of man. Being evil and all, she forces you to choose the one manga from above that will be saved. Which one will you save and why?
Because I haven’t read One Piece, I hated the small parts I’ve read of Bleach. And Fairy Tale is just a picture book with fan-service.
You are walking down the street, minding your own business, when you find a briefcase abandoned on the side of the road... You open it to find there is one million dollars inside. What will you do with it?
I don’t really know, I have everything I want, I’m not one for too much material things.
I’d probably just invest it and go study without having to worry about having a work on the side. So I’d use it to create opportunities in life.
i keep forgetting to post questions in these as of late <.<
but not this one
1. First/current Impressions of me?
2. What is your favorite medium of art?
3. What are your top 5 manga and why?
4. What are some of your favorite/least favorite things about living in sweden?
5, Where would you live if you had no restrictions?
might ask more later if thats cool, im overloaded from missing the last couple
3. D.gray Man – Because the plot it amazing. It’s deep and really has me thinking, it’s one of the few mangas that aren’t dumbly obvious with everything that goes on in the plot.
Full Metal Alchemist. – Because the concept of it is so simple, it’s just a great balance of everything.
Deadman Wonderland. – Because it’s so sad and tragic. One of the few manga’s that have me crying. D:
Ao no Exorcist. – Ahh, I started reading this from the day the first chapter came out and I was stuck, I think it was my obsession of DGM that drew me there but then.. the characters in it is what made me stay. I can’t say the manga is that good. But it’s just so very charming.
Naruto – For nostalgic purposes.
4. Favourite thing: Quality. It’s a proud country that keeps to it’s standards, that makes it a really nice place to live in. Least favourite: Nothing really happens; it can get quite boring here.
5. Out in the country of Scotland or Iceland. Seems like such a calm place. But I’d also love a flat in the central of London.. Can I have both?
first and current impressions of me ?
most boring moments you had ?
do you ever feel old ?
weirdest moment on OM ?
1. I think you’re very nice maybe a tad bit insane. o.o, easily tricked though(all this greek), but that sick obsession you have with Wendy .. it makes me doubt all that at times.
I don’t remember my first impressions of you. .but I doubt there’s any drastic change, perhaps that I think you’re a big more insane now than I thought before.
2. Most boring? Ehh, I tend to not remember that. Must have been some morning while driving to work though.
3. ALL THE TIME, GOD. I AM GETTING WRINKLY. I will die before my time, I’ll crumple into some overdue tomato soon. ;=;
4. I can’t even say that here, all these PG-13 rules. But it has to be all those weird times in the Awesome Smilies Mafia group back in 2.0. Sick times, thank god for all the spam in that group so no one ever found out what we said, we’d all have perm bans.
Well let's get to the questions(they will be the very best of the very worst)!
Questions the first: First and current impression of me?
Question the second: Why Thor?
Question the third: Would you come save me if I ever was in trouble?
Question the fourth: What color is your hair?
Question the fifth: Favorite character in any story and why
MARK- I MEAN THOR.
1. Crazy Norwegian guy that’s an easy target for my mean insults(jokes). But no, you’re really sweet, kind and you never fail to amuse me. : D
2. Because Thor is the essence of manliness.
3. Every time!
4. Chesnutt brown.
5. Allen Walker. He’s truly the gray man.
Edited by Gnag, 16 June 2013 - 11:25 AM.