Photo

Question Time with Rashugun

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

Poll: Question Time with Rashugun (45 member(s) have cast votes)

Who should we question next?

1. evilcheeser (5 votes [3.16%])

Percentage of vote: 3.16%

2. skillzthatkillz (3 votes [1.90%])

Percentage of vote: 1.90%

3. ruggia (4 votes [2.53%])

Percentage of vote: 2.53%

4. Ajh77 (18 votes [11.39%])

Percentage of vote: 11.39%

5. Pimpbankai3050 (11 votes [6.96%])

Percentage of vote: 6.96%

6. Spamamdorf (14 votes [8.86%])

Percentage of vote: 8.86%

7. Ultrafragor (10 votes [6.33%])

Percentage of vote: 6.33%

8. Ace1225 (7 votes [4.43%])

Percentage of vote: 4.43%

9. lanindandi (3 votes [1.90%])

Percentage of vote: 1.90%

10. OP Eyes FTW (6 votes [3.80%])

Percentage of vote: 3.80%

11. Clydu91 (1 votes [0.63%])

Percentage of vote: 0.63%

12. Shinki (11 votes [6.96%])

13. Riesbife (9 votes [5.70%])

Percentage of vote: 5.70%

14. 0megazer0 (4 votes [2.53%])

Percentage of vote: 2.53%

15. Metal Heart (11 votes [6.96%])

16. mantisstalker (2 votes [1.27%])

Percentage of vote: 1.27%

17. itano123 (10 votes [6.33%])

18. alekos23 (7 votes [4.43%])

Percentage of vote: 4.43%

19. Vafhudr (12 votes [7.59%])

Percentage of vote: 7.59%

20. Phenomiracle (10 votes [6.33%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Makaze

Makaze

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • LocationThe Matinée

User's Awards

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:06 AM

Welcome to Question Time with Rashugun! Ask away.

Remember to be respectful, and above all, enjoy yourselves.

Notes:

• You may ask a maximum of 5 questions unless the person being asked the questions agrees to answering more. We don't want to overwhelm them.
  • Follow the forum rules.
  • Further rules in the the discussion thread.

Spoiler Nominations List

Spoiler Hiatus

Spoiler Declined Particiation

• KeexaloVeffen likes this
I hold you in the highest regard, my friends.

ibdl7kCi5PMto4.png
τη καλλίστη | Fallacious | Technical | BBCode Editor

#2 Frozen_Flare

Frozen_Flare

>//<

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:10 AM

How's your daily workout regime like? :)

yjEhBS7.png

#3 PlasmaWolf

PlasmaWolf

超人 / 全能者 / 神様

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,173 posts
  • Location瀞霊廷で、哀れな死神を助けています。

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:25 AM

1) Why do you love God Mode? 

2) Five things you love the most about God Mode?

3) Hopes and expectations for Hunter x Hunter whenever it finally returns?

4) Where do see yourself in 5-10 years?

I'll save the last one for later.

• Petite Fleur, DaEvilWithin, ArSoNiSt JoE and 4 others like this

6OINMKs.png

"Akogare wa rikai kara mottomo tooi kanjou da yo." — Aizen Sousuke

[Credit to the original Sage!]

#4 Satan

Satan

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:31 AM

Shit, Plasma beat me to it. 

• Petite Fleur, Tokoya, Shinki and 3 others like this

neworig14157_zpsea5d2e00.png

#5 Ajh77

Ajh77

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,320 posts
  • LocationCrashing into the sky as I fall from the sea

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:50 AM

1.)What is one event in your life that has molded you into becoming the person you are today?

2.)How would you describe yourself metaphorically?

3.)Would you rather go back ten years to speak to yourself or go forward ten years and speak to yourself?

4.)What is one thing you absolutely cherish?

5.)If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Edited by Ajh77, 05 July 2013 - 11:50 AM.

pq1sg.jpg

Sajin Komamura - "I won't tell you not to hate me. I won't tell you not to bear a grudge against me. All I ask is that you don't sacrifice yourself for the sake of revenge. If you were to do that, and I were to lose you, like you lost your friend, it would break my heart."

Tousen Kaname - "...Thank you...Komamura."

#6 Peleihno

Peleihno

F*ck Trump

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts
  • LocationThe New New Frontier

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:15 PM

If you could live in any fictional world, which would it be? 

Dream vacation?

If you could sit down for coffee with any intellectual in history, who would it be? 

What other languages do you wish you could speak fluently?

If you could only read one manga from now on, which would it be?

Spoiler Fun Posts

x3z7kg.jpg

"Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty
lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." — Louis Brandeis, 1928

#7 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,203 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:21 PM

Since Plasma asked you the questions I wanted to ask you, I'll just go with these ones

1. What is your favorite thing about OMF

2. Do you watch Football (Soccer) and if so who's your favorite team and player(s)

3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go

4. What are your top 5 anime's and manga of all time

No wait I got one

5. If you and GM were the only two people left on earth and you had to live/work together in order to survive what would you do? :)

Edited by Tokoya, 05 July 2013 - 01:23 PM.

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#8 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,311 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:34 PM

why are you so obsessed with me?

438b6dc4-4b96-40ed-91e3-93581b8572b6_zps

“When you play the game of thrones you win or you die. There is no middle ground.” 

Spoiler Cersei Quotes

#9 Goddess Nike

Goddess Nike

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • LocationIn Despair

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:22 PM

Spoiler

2h7297a.jpg

Pro Scientia Atque Sapientia

#10 Candles

Candles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • LocationNacirema

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:46 PM

If you could only read literature from one genre for the rest of your life which would you choose?

Which field of applied science do you see being the most influential to humanity over the next century and what advances do you realistically expect to take place in that field?

Is there anything currently illegal that you think should be legal or vice versa? If so what are they?

How much of a person's personality and temperament do you think is determined by their enviornment (ie. culture, state, or familial influences) and how much is determined by their biological makeup (ie. genetics, neurobiological structure, etc.) and what do you make of the phenomena that may be a combination of both (ie. epigentics or brain plasticity)?

What is one lesson in life you've had to learn the hard way?

#11 Rashugun

Rashugun

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • LocationAbove you.

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:01 PM

0d2f1b9675f0c542.png

Just imagine this pic before every post I make from now on.

How's your daily workout regime like? :)

Every next day, it's stretching, 1-3km running, 30min punching a boxing bag and various combinations of weight lifting, sit-ups, push-ups, squats. The rest of the days it's 1 hour of swimming, whatever my trainer tells me to. Once a week I climb stairs. My record is 100 floors.

1) Why do you love God Mode? 
2) Five things you love the most about God Mode?
3) Hopes and expectations for Hunter x Hunter whenever it finally returns?
4) Where do see yourself in 5-10 years?

I'll save the last one for later.

1.) 4bUV7Ls.gif

2.) I can actually manage this:

• She likes Claire Stanfield
  • She likes Baccano! in general.
  • She likes Durarara!! in general.
  • She likes Aizen.
  • She likes PlasmaWolf.

See? I can do anything. Now with the 50 000 reasons I don't love her... Nah, not now.

3.) What I hope for is that he finishes it the way he wants to, and after he's drawn Kuroro vs. Hisoka. What I expect is absolutely everything, including that, but mainly things other than that. Video games, for example. But really, Gon will separate with Killua for an arc or two at most, maybe Leorio and Kurapika will be reintroduced, maybe not, certainly he'll find new comrades and most certainly it'll be cool, provided it actually comes to exist.

4.) My main wish is to, somewhen in the future, become a mafia boss. I guess I'll work in that department. No, really, I don't have a job I want, except a mafia boss. The two things I treasure most in the world are strength and freedom, it'll give me lots of both, I won't have to deal with justice, and I'll have a nice group of people whom I will trust and we'll make profit together. If I don't become a mafia boss (which I will), I dunno. Other than that, I see myself much further on the neverending path to perfection, with many many more acquired knowledge and abilities.

And pooh-leese, Plasma, it's recommended that you ask more than 5 questions.

1.)What is one event in your life that has molded you into becoming the person you are today?
2.)How would you describe yourself metaphorically?
3.)Would you rather go back ten years to speak to yourself or go forward ten years and speak to yourself?
4.)What is one thing you absolutely cherish?
5.)If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

1.) That one time when I didn't have any internet for two weeks and watched TMNT season 5: The Ninja Tribunal for about 10 times in a row. :D Seriously? Until then, I was an intolerable spoiled brat, the Tribunal's seriousness and wisdom inspired me. I started copying them. Which led to much thinking (I had to speak badass-ly after all), which led to lots of research, which opened all horizons before me. I was 12, I think, and that was the time I realized that, how and why I exist, and that I'll do something with that existence of mine. 

It sounds awesome, doesn't it. After that, lots of things have happened that have changed my views (I search for them myself all the time) but the start of it all, because before that, there was absolutely nothing, was that one occasion.

2.) Eh, I don't find metaphors that entertaining or meaningful. The only thing that could hope to fit everything that I am is Myself, but I'll try nevertheless...  Let me return to you after a bit on that one.

3.) Going back ten years would be pretty useless, I'm fine with the rate I've been going at, and that one mistake I did 3 years ago would be too far in the future to prepare myself for it. Going forward ten years would be most appreciated though, I'd know what not to do and what to definitely do.

4.) Myself? No, really, everything (and I mean everything) else can be replaced or fixed, but my life is one and one only.

5.) I don't care that as much about the world as for myself. (will someone count how many times do I use "myself", "me", "I" in this thread?) You know, my previous wish was FIRST to become a mafia boss, then slowly but surely obtain enough power to make my own country, then I'd fight with the other countries and take them over, until eventually I conquer the whole world and make it one country. Until then, I'd have found out how to make my own 6 000 000 Paths of Rashugun that would enable me to rule everything. And then, I'd place the world in complete anarchy. There would be no laws, everything would be based on power and if people wanted something, they wouldn't receive it just cause, they'd be given the chance to become strong and fight for it. No one'd brainwash in any way anybody else, it'd be the ultimate manifestation of strength and freedom. And I'd be stronger than everybody else, so they wouldn't be able to take me down. And then I realized... I don't really care about the world to want to change it. I like it when the people around me are of quality because they can show me things I can't alone. But there are some that aren't that bad anyway right now, it's fine like this. I, I, I, I should be the thing to focus on, not the world. The world be whatever it shall, if it becomes an obstacle, I'll deal with it then, the main thing is myself. 

But I'll answer the question anyway... Remove religion from the world. Knowing whether God exists or not, we're incapable of anyway, people greatly ruin the potential they hold by depending on, transferring responsibility to, blindly believing in or anything else connected to God.

If you could live in any fictional world, which would it be? 

Dream vacation?

If you could sit down for coffee with any intellectual in history, who would it be? 

What other languages do you wish you could speak fluently?

If you could only read one manga from now on, which would it be?

No question about pet peeves? :/

1.) Dorohedoro. The single fictional world where I haven't met the words "justice", "good" or "bad" in any way, ever. EVERYTHING is okay, and everything depends on you. Beauty. For the record, one fictional world I totally refuse to be in, is Berserk's.

2.) Spending time with people is possible everywhere, and there are various buildings and nature everywhere. Something I'd specifically prepare for and go to another place for... Disneyland or Space? Or a tour to a fictional world. 

3.) I'm not too knowledgeable on intellectuals of history and their ideas, but... Diogenes? Aristippus? And most probably Nietzsche.

4.) The aim is clear: Bulgarian, English, German, Japanese and one of the Scandinavian languages. Something that is besides the aim, but would be cool, is Latin.  

5.) ... Dorohedoro for sheer quality, One Piece for sheer volume and organization. (I'd search for those little foreshadowings everywhere until my last breath)

Since Plasma asked you the questions I wanted to ask you, I'll just go with these ones

1. What is your favorite thing about OMF

2. Do you watch Football (Soccer) and if so who's your favorite team and player(s)

3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go

4. What are your top 5 anime's and manga of all time

No wait I got one

5. If you and GM were the only two people left on earth and you had to live/work together in order to survive what would you do? :)

1.) As in any forum, the archives. the tons and tons of discussion I can access at all times (except when the servers fry?). The people I like could be talked to in other kinds of ways, but only the forums holds the history of our communication.

2.) Sorry I can't be useful here but I do the sports, don't watch them.

3.) Again, Disneyland or Space. ;D Some day I'll go to and possible live in Japan, Norway and England anyway. 

4.)
Anime

• Baccano!
  • Hunter X Hunter
  • Samurai Champloo
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion
  • FMA: Brotherhood

Manga

• Dorohedoro
  • Blade of the Immortal
  • Eden: It's An Endless World
  • the rest change all the time, you can look around here

why are you so obsessed with me?

Who are you? No, really, dunno who you are at all.

What was the last movie or book that made you cry?

What do you think is the most controversial opinion that you have?

What is one trait you picked up from your parents? (One from each)

What is your favorite arc and favorite character for each of the Big 3?

What is one compliment you receive from most people?

1.) Fiction can only make me cry if I decide I'm the mood to let myself be overpowered. If I decide I'm in mood for sadness, I'll go and make myself cry with something tragic, if I decide I'm not, a movie just can't do it alone. The thing that actually is capable of controlling me and my emotions completely is music, however. It does with me whatever it wants to.

2.) Make me talk to someone from this world and we'll find something we strongly disagree on on the... 98th second. Max. I guess that says I think lots of controversial things. From here it's only truth or nothing though.

3.) I'm pretty much my father with extended potential and time. But really, my father is "Nothing really matters but I'll make myself the best myself there could be", so am I, and I'm persistent enough to do it because of my mother.

4.) Soul Society, Marineford War, Itachi Pursuit. Gin, Doflamingo and... Itachi.  :hurr:

5.) Intelligence? Then again I don't listen much to what people talk about me, be it compliments or offense. Take from that what you will.

321cc298677c8e05.PNG

(Got the reference? ;))

Edited by Rashugun, 05 July 2013 - 03:03 PM.

• m1hawkgsm, Peleihno, DaEvilWithin and 8 others like this

6474505L.gif

#12 Hadz-x

Hadz-x

Desolation comes upon the sky--

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts
  • LocationEngland

User's Awards

2    2    2   

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:04 PM

'Shuuuuuuu~

1) who would you like to meet from OMF? Name and explain as many as you wish!

2) plans for a zombie apocalypse?

3) if you could go back in time to witness any event, what would you go and see?

4) what is a fictional gadget or ability that you wish were real? ie- the hoverboard from Back to the Future or the use of chakra

5) do you consider yourself an optimist, pessimist or realist? Why?

Banner6.jpg

Spoiler

#13 Rashugun

Rashugun

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • LocationAbove you.

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:28 PM

By the way, by all means, ask more than 5 questions if you want to.

6474505L.gif

#14 Kid Frost

Kid Frost

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts
  • LocationJet-Setting

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:46 PM

Spoiler Q's

WZhSNm9.jpg

Spoiler Top 20 Anime Updated

Spoiler Top 20 Manga

Spoiler Top 20 Western Comics

#15 ArSoNiSt JoE

ArSoNiSt JoE

LOOK AT ME KING!

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,790 posts
  • LocationTrinidad and Tobago

User's Awards

3    4    4   

Posted 05 July 2013 - 04:22 PM

sZE8Y.gif

Well, well, well...nice to see you got your QT thread Rash aqDwC.png

Have a couple questions for you brother, if you don't feel like answering them, feel free to attack me with Anotsu's axe sadcam.png

1) Any favourite movies? Name any amount you like.

2) I remember some-time ago on Skype in some argument we had you mentioned something about emotions mostly being a handicap and that you mostly try to be more logical. Do you think that emotions are bad? What role do you think emotions should play in general? 

(Not trying to argue, just want to get your thoughts ^_^)

3) I'm trying to get into Hunter x Hunter (Have read a bit , but didn't have time to really read a lot), tell me what do you think is so good about Hunter x Hunter? Why would recommend someone reading it? Feel free to go as in depth as you like (plot, characters, fights, etc)

4)What part of you body do you like the most?

5) What aspect of your personality do you like the most?

6) Anything about yourself personality-wise that you wish to change?

7)Have you decided on what you want to do for a career in the future, or are you still unsure? 

8) Do you have any prized posessions? (Other than your PC, and your library of purchased manga volumes =P)

9) Compare and contrast what you know of our personalities.

10) First and current impressions of me?

lol I know 10 questions is a lot, so if you can't answer all of them it's all good. mynicca1.png

....will still try to come up with more later in the week if I can though 5I5s8.png

• m1hawkgsm likes this

241sbad.jpg

ArSoNiSt JoE's Finest Work:

Spoiler Parodies

Epic stuff from other OMF posters:

#16 Hadz-x

Hadz-x

Desolation comes upon the sky--

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts
  • LocationEngland

User's Awards

2    2    2   

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:21 PM

And ok, if we can do more than 5...

6) First/current impressions of me?

7) Is there any particular skill you wish you were good at?

8) What would you say is your most controversial opinion?

9) If you got the chance, where would you most like to travel?

10) Which (if any) political movements do you find yourself aligned with right at this moment in time?

Banner6.jpg

Spoiler

#17 Phenomiracle

Phenomiracle

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGarden State

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:32 PM

Ooh, Rash finally came off the hiatus list.

1. First and current impressions of mwah?

2. If you could choose a single person in all of history to ask a question, who would it be and what would you ask?

3. Why should I continue reading Vagabond after dropping it on chapter 60?

4. I know you detest FT at its very core. Name the arc at which you felt the story began going downhill, and state what troubled you about it.

5. Explain the etymology behind your username.

L o y a l t y              |             B l o o d l i n e

ZmZNGgT.gif

#18 Goddess Nike

Goddess Nike

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • LocationIn Despair

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:34 PM

@ Hadz
He's already answered your 8th and 9th questions, the latter twice even.

2h7297a.jpg

#19 Peleihno

Peleihno

F*ck Trump

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts
  • LocationThe New New Frontier

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:48 PM

What are your pet peeves? 

Why do you like Hisoka so much?

How do you feel about organized religion and its' role in society?

Edited by Peleihno, 05 July 2013 - 08:43 PM.

Spoiler Fun Posts

x3z7kg.jpg

"Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty
lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." — Louis Brandeis, 1928

#20 Goddess Nike

Goddess Nike

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • LocationIn Despair

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:13 PM

^^ Tracy already asked the pet peeves question Pele...

Spoiler

Edited by Goddess Nike, 06 July 2013 - 11:10 AM.

2h7297a.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users