#301 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,279 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 29 July 2016 - 09:33 PM

If you're talking about updates, sure, but it wasn't that long ago that we saw Aria's rampage.

ion care about bout that. I wanna see some s class fights

#302 death2boredom

death2boredom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 29 July 2016 - 10:31 PM

ion care about bout that. I wanna see some s class fights

I was writing out a decently long response to this about how we'll probably see some soon; how S class fights would only be the same as the ones with seen just with more destruction and bigger looking powers; and how many things I want to see in this series that the pace is making a pain to wait for, but I closed the tab :(

One thing I will bother rewriting though, is how I want to see the Halloweens in their full glory doing battle. Really though, this is a much bigger story than what its being given the chance to be. I love the humor and the characters, but I can't help but feel like I'll be a bit let down in the end by the battles. I only say this because this series has a tendency to either put limitations on the strong characters or overly inflate seemingly strong characters to increase hype only to make them fodder. So I suppose I see what your saying after thinking about it, but its not S class fights I want to see, its unlimited and unhindered fights.

• PunkHazard likes this

#303 Tom Ace

Tom Ace

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,107 posts
  • LocationBetween life and death.

Posted 29 July 2016 - 10:38 PM

One of the main reasons i read WH isn't for the battles, but to figure out whats Varete's past and connection to Tasha!

#304 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,279 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 03:56 PM

I was writing out a decently long response to this about how we'll probably see some soon; how S class fights would only be the same as the ones with seen just with more destruction and bigger looking powers; and how many things I want to see in this series that the pace is making a pain to wait for, but I closed the tab :(

One thing I will bother rewriting though, is how I want to see the Halloweens in their full glory doing battle. Really though, this is a much bigger story than what its being given the chance to be. I love the humor and the characters, but I can't help but feel like I'll be a bit let down in the end by the battles. I only say this because this series has a tendency to either put limitations on the strong characters or overly inflate seemingly strong characters to increase hype only to make them fodder. So I suppose I see what your saying after thinking about it, but its not S class fights I want to see, its unlimited and unhindered fights.

agreed. And the worst part is at the beginning of the manga the battles were alot better. But somewhere along the way things changed

#305 death2boredom

death2boredom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 31 July 2016 - 06:02 PM

agreed. And the worst part is at the beginning of the manga the battles were alot better. But somewhere along the way things changed

Might have something to do with the art and alleged plagiarism :/ 

Also, once again a chapter came out, yesterday though so I'm sure you already read it. I'm starting to think that this flashback is going on too long. Edea is still refusing to train Tasha and we've really been more told things than shown things. We see the start and aftermath of events but the in between is cast aside. I suppose there is plenty already with just what we're getting, but I still want more.

#306 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,279 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 12:24 PM

Yea the flashbacks always go on forever and i kinda forget wat the manga's about after awhile. The author is taking his time way too much. I feel like he dont have any passion for it

And wat alleged plagiarism?

#307 Tom Ace

Tom Ace

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,107 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 12:40 PM

Yea the flashbacks always go on forever and i kinda forget wat the manga's about after awhile. The author is taking his time way too much. I feel like he dont have any passion for it

And wat alleged plagiarism?

I don't think it's taking too long it's just that there are months between releases.

Google it, from the way it looked he did some pose/background copies in the past.

#308 death2boredom

death2boredom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 28 January 2017 - 04:26 AM

Been a while huh. Lots of updates on Naver, but still not enough for a trans I guess.

#309 Tom Ace

Tom Ace

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,107 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:56 PM

Can you believe it? Yes you CAN!!!  New chapter!

#310 25thBaam

25thBaam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:31 AM

Emotional stability magic? Why do I get the feeling South never used this one?

Poor Edea she is getting overwhlemed by Tasha. This will peobably her downfall when they fight against Aria because Aria was way more powerful at that point then she is now.

#311 Tom Ace

Tom Ace

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,107 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:56 AM

Emotional stability magic? Why do I get the feeling South never used this one?

Poor Edea she is getting overwhlemed by Tasha. This will peobably her downfall when they fight against Aria because Aria was way more powerful at that point then she is now.

I have a feeling Edea will be able to win but Tasha will somehow play a role in her losing.

#312 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,342 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:05 AM

Ugg!!! I'm going to have to reread

The last thing I remember is Aria becoming evil and attacking Tasha. Tasha then awakens to some witch and she forces him to cosplay for her.

sUP3nUt.jpg?1

“I’m a slow learner, it’s true. But I learn. "

#313 ZCOverload

ZCOverload

Pigs to the slaughter.

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,413 posts
  • LocationSunset Vista

User's Awards

3       2    4   

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:13 PM

I completely forgot this existed.

I'll clear this with no continues!

wlpOFuA.gif

#314 Tom Ace

Tom Ace

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,107 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 07:08 PM

I completely forgot this existed.

Well i think the last chapter was almost a year ago, so it's not hard to forget.

#315 Tom Ace

Tom Ace

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,107 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 08:52 PM

Chapters 165 to 170 have been released it seems http://kissmanga.com...-165?id=372049

Time to read!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users