Photo

Question Time with Ajh77

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Poll: Question Time with Ajh77 (47 member(s) have cast votes)

Who should we question next?

1. Godpachi (19 votes [12.75%])

Percentage of vote: 12.75%

2. Satoshi (4 votes [2.68%])

Percentage of vote: 2.68%

3. Donten (7 votes [4.70%])

Percentage of vote: 4.70%

4. -JustMyself- (5 votes [3.36%])

Percentage of vote: 3.36%

5. ANewLight (9 votes [6.04%])

Percentage of vote: 6.04%

6. Kilgore_troute (7 votes [4.70%])

7. Sangre de la Rosa (9 votes [6.04%])

8. ShinRyuu (2 votes [1.34%])

Percentage of vote: 1.34%

9. Scorpion2k4u (11 votes [7.38%])

Percentage of vote: 7.38%

10. Hooded Crow (4 votes [2.68%])

11. Markmus (5 votes [3.36%])

12. Relinquisher (9 votes [6.04%])

13. Nemrut (6 votes [4.03%])

Percentage of vote: 4.03%

14. Liar (7 votes [4.70%])

15. RamenRenegade (8 votes [5.37%])

Percentage of vote: 5.37%

16. evilcheeser (5 votes [3.36%])

17. skillzthatkillz (3 votes [2.01%])

Percentage of vote: 2.01%

18. ruggia (4 votes [2.68%])

19. Pimpbankai3050 (8 votes [5.37%])

Percentage of vote: 5.37%

20. Spamamdorf (17 votes [11.41%])

Percentage of vote: 11.41%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Makaze

Makaze

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • LocationThe Matinée

User's Awards

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:36 AM

Welcome to Question Time with Ajh77! Ask away.

Remember to be respectful, and above all, enjoy yourselves.

Notes:

• You may ask a maximum of 5 questions unless the person being asked the questions agrees to answering more. We don't want to overwhelm them.
  • Follow the forum rules.
  • Further rules in the the discussion thread.

Spoiler Nominations List

Spoiler Hiatus

Spoiler Declined Particiation

Edited by FrostyMouse, 10 July 2013 - 06:15 PM.

I hold you in the highest regard, my friends.

ibdl7kCi5PMto4.png
τη καλλίστη | Fallacious | Technical | BBCode Editor

#2 monstertrio

monstertrio

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:44 AM

Yo Ajh77 man, where'd you get your name?

#3 Spamamdorf

Spamamdorf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,818 posts
  • LocationLemu

Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:13 PM

Ha, I didn't end up having it even after all your scheming :P

1. Have you used a different avatar before? I don't think I've seen you with a different one

2. Favorite Childhood memory?

3. Criminally underrated gem in manga/anime/video games/other media you want to give a shout out to?

4. What're your top 5 favorite guys and girls of fiction?

5. Watch any tv shows? If so which ones are your favorites?

iyzTKCh.jpg

“I promised, remember? I said I would save you even if it meant fighting the entire world.” “Yes…you did.”

Othinus narrowed her eye as the boy held her in his arms. She looked happy. She looked truly happy.

“But you don’t have to worry. I was already saved from the moment you said that to me.”

#4 Gnag

Gnag

川 ̄_ゝ ̄)ノ ハロー♪

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts
  • Locationis a word

User's Awards

Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:52 PM

1/ Where would you place yourself in this crazy OMF family?

2/ How long can you keep a flower alive?

3/ What keeps you coming back to OMF?

4/ Have you ever done something that you'd like to take back? If so, what?

5/ Do you have any cool hobbies?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Magic

#5 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,324 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:22 PM

Isn't Dadan the sexiest girl in One Piece?

438b6dc4-4b96-40ed-91e3-93581b8572b6_zps

“When you play the game of thrones you win or you die. There is no middle ground.” 

Spoiler Cersei Quotes

#6 Relinquisher

Relinquisher

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,629 posts
  • LocationThe Island

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:24 PM

1. Top 5 bleach characters?
2. Why do you love bromamura?
3. What's 1 desire you have that you want kubo to put into bleach?
4. After their respective trainings and power ups who do you see winning in a fight between byakuya and kenpachi?
5. Top 5 manga?

[Check out the Battle Contest] [] Battle Contest #5: Aokiji VS Fujitora

treeBW.png

Made by Relinquisher 

Spoiler Very Strange Quotes from OMF

#7 Peleihno

Peleihno

F*ck Trump

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,616 posts
  • LocationThe New New Frontier

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:56 PM

Pet Peeves?

What are some movies you think everyone should watch? (3 to 5) 

If you could speak to everyone in the world for 10 minutes, and you would have their undivided attention, what topic would you speak on? 

How do you feel about organized religion and its' role in society? 

I'll save the last one for later.

Spoiler Fun Posts

[INSERT SUPER DUPER AWESOME SIG!]

#8 Kid Frost

Kid Frost

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • LocationJet-Setting

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:59 PM

Spoiler Q's

WZhSNm9.jpg

Spoiler Top 20 Anime Updated

Spoiler Top 20 Manga

Spoiler Top 20 Western Comics

#9 Godpachi

Godpachi

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
  • LocationFangirlin' anywhere & everywhere

User's Awards

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:11 PM

To start off, first and current impressions of me? (✿◠‿◠)

What would be your best achievement to date? °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

What do you wear to bed? (¬‿¬)

If you could ask your future self one question what would it be? (◡‿◡✿)

If you could learn any language fluently what would it be? (●´∀`●)

RIP Satan

sm6q95.png

Currently At War With Insane Soul

#10 Candles

Candles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationNacirema

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:23 PM

Which field of applied science do you see being the most influential to humanity over the next century and what advances do you realistically expect to take place in that field?

Is there anything currently illegal that you think should be legal or vice versa? If so what are they?

If you could have the powers of any Marvel/DC superhero or villian which would you take and how would you use them?

If you could only read literature from one genre for the rest of your life which would you choose and why?

How do you think the world will be different 300 years from now?

#11 Hadz-x

Hadz-x

Desolation comes upon the sky--

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts
  • LocationEngland

User's Awards

2    2    2   

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:03 PM

AJ! :aww:

Good luck with your round!

Now, for the questions...

1) first/current impressions of me?

2) who from OMF would you like to meet? Name and explain as many as you'd like, my dear :kakashi:

3) which next gen video game are you most looking forward to and why?

4) what is your most prized possession and why do you value it so much?

5) plans for a zombie apocalypse?

5.5) are we allowed to ask more questions?

Banner6.jpg

Spoiler

#12 Satan

Satan

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:00 PM

First game you'll get on the PS4? 

neworig14157_zpsea5d2e00.png

#13 PlasmaWolf

PlasmaWolf

超人 / 全能者 / 神様

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,173 posts
  • Location瀞霊廷で、哀れな死神を助けています。

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:05 PM

Huzzah, Ajh! Feel free to take your time answering these questions, bro (or not at all). tfX4wLI.png

1) Do you have a personal credo in regard to life, or anything specific? If so, how would you describe it?

2) Most inspiring moment and/or person in your life?

3) Favorite cars?  :aww:

4) If you were to become either mute, deaf, or blind, which would you prefer? State reasons for your choice.

5) Where do see yourself in 5-10 years?

That's all for now, man. mynicca1.png

6OINMKs.png

"Akogare wa rikai kara mottomo tooi kanjou da yo." — Aizen Sousuke

[Credit to the original Sage!]

#14 FrostyMouse

FrostyMouse

Life

• Moderators
  • 3,186 posts
  • LocationStamford Bridge

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:20 PM

I can't say that I have very much experience with you on OMF.

So, without further ado,

1. What can you tell me about yourself?  Manga/anime/whatever likes, all that jazz.

2. Do you like sports, specifically football/soccer?

3. What are your top three, or more, favorite anime of all time?

4. To follow up on Hadz's question, if you were in a zombie apocalypse, which zombie apocalypse movie would you like said apocalypse to be based upon?

5. What are your impressions of/about me?  (I know, I've stated that I don't like this question in this past, but I figured that I'd ask it anyway.)

ilhd1c.jpg

#15 Elijah Ballard

Elijah Ballard

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • LocationHell, AZ

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:07 PM

1. Do you remember how we met on here? I don't....

2. Favorite Big 3 Manga

3. If you were the last person on earth, how would you spend your days?

966f13ea-3986-48d5-b67f-28ddb6d4962a_zps

#16 Makaze

Makaze

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • LocationThe Matinée

User's Awards

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:28 PM

1. Impressions? (First and current of me.)

2. Five favourite users on the forum and why?

3. If you could have a fist fight with any member, who would it be?

4. What is the worst thing that has been said to you?

5. What is the best thing that has been said to you?

I hold you in the highest regard, my friends.

ibdl7kCi5PMto4.png
τη καλλίστη | Fallacious | Technical | BBCode Editor

#17 Ajh77

Ajh77

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,327 posts
  • LocationCrashing into the sky as I fall from the sea

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:44 PM

First of all, thanks to everyone taking the time out to ask me some questions.  I know I may not come off as the most entertaining individual so kudos to you all for being interested regardless.  Secondly, Instead of posting gifs here, I'll post light poems at the beginning of each response(*barely dodges tomatoes*).  Wait!  Just give me a chance!  Poetry has become a hobby of mine, I guess, and while you all may not enjoy them, It will at least help differentiate myself, no?  So, let's get started!

~

Anew

Bare feet gliding through docile sand, she strips

Every piece frustratingly mingles with the grains as each footprint claims their bit of land

Memories of all left behind scuffle with her brain

Her face caressed and kissed by the wind 

Silky strings dance on the way there

With blue in sight, she plunges

Wet introduces itself 

Rinsed residue resides

Floating on blue with clothes soaked, she feels the beginning seep in

~

Yo Ajh77 man, where'd you get your name?

The initials of my full name and the sevens for luck.  Yeah, I know, it is overflowing with creativity!  I remember creating my profile on the original OMF late at night and sleep was demanding to take over.  Needless to say, it won out and I opted to go with something very simple so I could go pass out on my bed.  I'm thinking of something catchy and/or meaningful for when I request to change it though.

---

Ha, I didn't end up having it even after all your scheming :P

Yes, it was pretty pathetic of me. :lmao:

1. Have you used a different avatar before? I don't think I've seen you with a different one

Yep, I had a Renji avatar that went with my Jackie sig and I had a Shunsui avatar/sig set before that.  I try not to change too often.

2. Favorite Childhood memory?

I would probably have to say Christmas of 1999.  Most of my family lives rather far away and almost all of them came over for the holidays.  Tons of gifts were scattered everywhere and everyone was just having a grand ole time.  When I opened my present and found a Nintendo Gameboy Color, that my parents made me think I was not getting, I flipped out.  After partially recovering, I opened my next present to find the also unexpected Pokemon Blue with Blastoise glaring at me.  I had headache after headache upon playing far too long and I loved every bit of it.  Pokemon was part of the "gateway media" which got me interested in most of the stuff I'm into today.

3. Criminally underrated gem in manga/anime/video games/other media you want to give a shout out to?

Well, I wouldn't consider it to be criminally underrated but I think a manga called "Vagabond" is rather underrated.  Of all the manga I've read(which is admittedly mild in comparison to some others), the development and how the main character is impacted by it is stellar.  Every inkling whether small or large and short or long is meaningful in some shape or form.  The philosophical aspects are woven rather competently throughout as well.

4. What're your top 5 favorite guys and girls of fiction?

That is really tough to say and just thinking about it is wrecking my brain as I type.  I'll just judge those who randomly pop up in my head.  Let's see...

Men

1.)Batman

2.)Joker

3.)Vegeta

4.)Musashi(Vagabond)

5.)Komamura

1 and 2 are interchangeable and the rest are as I said, random, though still solid imo.  It was just far too difficult to narrow down five from all of fiction. :(

Women

1.)Mikasa <3

2.)Wonder Woman

3.)Storm

4.)Toph

5.)Jean Grey

I tried, I really did...

5. Watch any tv shows? If so which ones are your favorites?

I'm not really a tv kind of guy.  Because of this, I miss out on some shows I hear are pretty good.  I still need to get to watching Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones, for example.

---

1/ Where would you place yourself in this crazy OMF family?

The normally modest and reserved cousin who can be witty, intellectual, somewhat perverted, and vulgar when he wants to be.

2/ How long can you keep a flower alive?

I think I had a project like that in the second grade, IIRC.  I think I went for nearly three weeks at that time.  I think I could keep it up considerably longer now.  So, maybe three weeks and a day?  No, seriously, I think I could keep it up for at least a month or two now.

3/ What keeps you coming back to OMF?

It would easily be the community.  I've checked out other forums and none of them can even touch the kind of posters we have here.  There is a large group of mostly friendly, unique individuals who can discuss and debate up a storm.  I wouldn't want to go anywhere else.

4/ Have you ever done something that you'd like to take back? If so, what?

I remember shoving a girl down to the ground who I was friends with due to peer pressure back when I was in elementary school.  We were butting heads a little and then everyone started bolstering things up.  After I pushed her down, she started crying because she fell pretty hard and hurt herself.  She looked back up at me with pain and hurt and we didn't speak much since that moment.  I eventually met up with her again in high school and apologized during a large confessional type event in the school.  She gladly accepted despite not even remembering it happened.  Even though I got the opportunity to apologize, it was just a moment in my life where I believe I was at a weak and pathetic level.  Those younger days played a huge role into who I am now.

5/ Do you have any cool hobbies?

Well, as I was saying in my opening, you all may not think it is cool or anything but poetry is a hobby of mine that I really enjoy.  I've entered contests during school and won a few times.  I've also been featured in a daily magazine type thing in school and I got some pretty good feedback.  I also like to play Tennis rather poorly from time to time and I am slowly transitioning into becoming a "hardcore" gamer.  My lack of a job is like a weight dragging me down from that goal though....

---

Isn't Dadan the sexiest girl in One Piece?

You know it!  All those curvy, slim waists and huge **** are played out.  It's about those withered, odd shapes that get the blood flowing nowadays! :perv:

---

1. Top 5 bleach characters?

1.)Shunsui

2.)Komamura

3.)Byakuya

4.)Aizen

5.)Soifon

1 and 2 are inter changeable until Shunsui gets more character development.  Aizen will go up once we get more insight for his character and Soifon is very close to dropping to 6 in place of Gin/Tousen/Stark.

2. Why do you love bromamura?

His unparalleled loyalty, honesty, passion, and compassion.  Not only that but the reason why he is so loyal is commendable as well.  He devoted himself to two people simply because they accepted him and gave him a chance when no one else would.  Even when one of those people joined a cause against his own, he let the words from his heart pour out so fluidly and succinctly.  His ability to rally his comrades with his speeches, the humility to declare how insignificant he truly is, the contrast of a beastly exterior with one of the most soft spirits around, one of the best bonds with his Zanpakuto, etc...

I could go on and on.  Anyone can have tons of power.  It takes a special character to have the traits Komamura possesses and pull them off so well.

3. What's 1 desire you have that you want kubo to put into bleach?

I want a meeting between the most scandalous characters in the manga.  Aizen, Urahara, Bach, etc... just to watch in amazement at what is born from such an incident.

Since I know that is impossible though, I would be sastisfied with Kubo telling us that Soifon is just like her Bankai and that she has been hindered up to this point by it because of her desire to be like Yoruichi.  It would mostly be to rub it in Fongshwei's face! :hurr:

4. After their respective trainings and power ups who do you see winning in a fight between byakuya and kenpachi?

They may very well seem to be on par again afterward.  Byakuya's petals are probably going to pack some tremendous speed and force the next time we see him in action.  It should be enough to at least fight on par with Zaraki.

Mind you, this is just my inferior logic attempting to make sense of Kubo logic.

5. Top 5 manga?

At this very moment,

1.)Shingeki no Kyojin

2.)Vagabond

3.)Beelzebulb

4.)Bleach

5.)Area D

---

Pet Peeves?

1.)When someone smacks or slurps their food unnecessarily.

2.)When someone is begging for attention.

3.)When someone whines with a high pitch, whiny voice. <--This one really irks me.

4.)When someone lies for no reason whatsoever.

5.)When someone asks, "Huh?" or "What?" despite having clearly heard what was said.

What are some movies you think everyone should watch? (3 to 5)

In no particular order,

1.)Inception

2.)Man of Steel

3.)Titanic 

4.)V for Vendetta 

5.)Enter the Dragon(R.I.P Jim Kelly)

---

If you could speak to everyone in the world for 10 minutes, and you would have their undivided attention, what topic would you speak on?

I would speak on revolution.  Not in an aggressive, provoking manner but a suggestive, almost pleading manner.  People need to open their eyes and be rid of the complacency.  It saddens me at times to know how much the public doesn't know and how what is discovered is ignored by the public.

How do you feel about organized religion and its' role in society?

I feel it can be just another burden and distraction from what people should really be focused on.  Not to mention the usual manipulation and corruption from the people in charge of it all.  You do not need those type of organizations to have a relationship with God.  What is so difficult about having a individual understanding of what it means to live a proper life in the name of God?  Why is that seemingly frowned upon by those organized groups?(I personally experienced this).  I really wonder what the world would be without it.  This isn't necessarily representative of my belief either.  I was just speaking for those it applies to.

I'll save the last one for later.

I'mz a' waitin!

---

Spoiler Q s

Spoiler

---

To start off, first and current impressions of me? (✿◠‿◠)

First impressions - Oh no, not another fangirl! D:

Current impressions - MY FAVORITE FANGIRL OF ALL TIME!!!  She's nice and her fangirling kills me dead(in a good way, of course).

What would be your best achievement to date? °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Using my uncanny reflexes to impress people!

Apparently, someone was trying to throw a paper ball at my head once and misjudged the distance so it was falling down close by me instead of being near my head.  I was facing forward and as I turned around to answer someone who was calling me, I could see something falling through my peripheral vision.  My hand quickly shot down and grabbed the paper ball right before it hit the ground without even looking downward.  Everyone was like, "Woah, that was pretty cool.".  

Another time, I was putting the balls away after P.E. was over.  This senior guy thought it would be funny to catch me off guard and throw a ball straight into my gut.  As I was turning, I heard him saying "Hey, heads up!".  Again, my eyes weren't focused on the ball as I made my full turn and the ball was really close to me.  My hands shot up quickly and caught it.  I was surprised and a little wide-eyed and the senior guy walked pass me and said, "nice reflexes, kid".  Of course, that didn't stop him and all the other seniors from terrorizing us freshman when we went into the locker room. :lol:

What do you wear to bed? (¬‿¬)

Nothing except briefs.  Oh my! Or, oh no depending on who you're telling it to. :lmao:

If you could ask your future self one question what would it be? (◡‿◡✿)

I would ask myself how differently I think compared to now.  It would be interesting to understand my take on the world in the future.

If you could learn any language fluently what would it be? (●´∀`●)

Francais!  Parle vous Francais!!!  Wait, I think I just asked if you speak French lol.  I took three years of French a while ago so it would only make sense to continue where I left off and master the language of love!  Granted, mon francais est tres tres mal.  

---

I've been terribly busy the last few days.  I'm free now so I'll be getting another chunk of questions out of the way tomorrow.  Until then, au revoir!

• Peleihno, Spamamdorf, Gnag and 6 others like this

pq1sg.jpg

Sajin Komamura - "I won't tell you not to hate me. I won't tell you not to bear a grudge against me. All I ask is that you don't sacrifice yourself for the sake of revenge. If you were to do that, and I were to lose you, like you lost your friend, it would break my heart."

Tousen Kaname - "...Thank you...Komamura."

#18 Peleihno

Peleihno

F*ck Trump

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,616 posts
  • LocationThe New New Frontier

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:22 PM

Can we ask more than 5 questions? 

Spoiler Fun Posts

[INSERT SUPER DUPER AWESOME SIG!]

#19 Rashugun

Rashugun

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • LocationAbove you.

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:21 AM

You're number 27, what do you think of the number 27?

6474505L.gif

#20 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,324 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:41 AM

Are you coming to me and Drake's wedding?

438b6dc4-4b96-40ed-91e3-93581b8572b6_zps

“When you play the game of thrones you win or you die. There is no middle ground.” 

Spoiler Cersei Quotes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users