Alright then, let's get this show on the road, Shinks stole Gil from me so we're all just going to have to
as we go through these questions instead
1/ Why the name Spamamdorf?
2/ Picture a world named OMFtopia. What would your role be in this universe?
3/ What keeps you coming back to OMF?
4/ Do you consider yourself a social person?
5/ Tell us about something you hate and to it in 123 words.
1. It says in my “About me” But Spamamdorf was a character I made for a little LOZ comic I’ve been writing/drawing on and off since I was about 10, I needed a name for a supposed (the mystery on where he came from still runs deep) brother of Ganondorf that somewhat rhymed so I figured Spamam rhymes with Ganon right? :derp: and luncheon meat was just silly enough a background for the guy I was coming up with so it all worked out to my 12 year old (or whenever I made him) self. It being from a character I’d created, it’s never been in use on any site ever, so rather than hope “Coolguy” wasn’t taken I could just use this one wherever I went (go ahead and google Spamamdorf, every result is just me on some internet site)
2. In OMFtopia I’d most likely just be a simple nobleman, known by many but revered by few, important enough to be given a lot of land by Queen God Moe and yet only really famed for that one thing I did that one time. I’d still make the best of it but I wouldn’t have all that interesting a position I would think XD
3. Friends more or less, the forum has a very “bro” sort of feeling to it so if I ever recount a tale of OMF to my best friend (no one else would really be interested) I usually refer to posters as “my OM bros” Plus I have the RP that I should work on more but gives me the OOC thread where I while my day away when bored (read: most of the time)
4. I consider myself a social unsocial, as in, I try to not get too many friends since I suck sooooo bad at putting names to faces that I often forget people or get their name wrong even if we’ve known each other for weeks sometimes months depending how often it is that month. I always have a few close friends but I often end up with all sorts of nameless acquaintances and not as close friends who I never remember too well beyond “that one guy from math class” or the like.
5. I do rather hate vocal minorities, being a Canadian I’m used to everyone being polite and waiting their turn to be attended to, waiting in lines properly and knowing whoever got there first is the one who should be helped first unless it’s a case like in a hospital where the major ones go first. So when a small group of people whine about something and I sit there and think “meh whatever this larger silent majority is more important and they’ve been waiting for this amount of time so they’ll be first” and then they totally aren’t it rather gets to me. Especially when it’s something minor, this also ties into me hating whining in general really, but that’s another story.
Favorite LOZ game?
Favorite LOZ timeline?
Would You Rather: Link or Ganondorf
Favorite LOZ game is actually probably Skyward Sword, I’ve played most of the rest and they’re all pretty cash, but SS was the first Zelda where they had motion controls for me, so it was all new and exciting and despite what I hear from GM and a few others I never had issues with them and since I’m a bit goofy at times I played the whole game standing up and getting really into it throwing out all the moves sans spin attack but even then making it really flamboyant. Speaking of flamboyant another part I really liked was the characters in that game, and the fact it had a halfway decent plot for once was also neat.
LOZ timeline? Isnt there only the one? If you mean between when it splits, then probably failed timeline because my man Ganon actually got to win for once! :derp:
As what? Bro? Best friend? Lover? Hero? MC? Next top model? Ganon for all of them
1)do you like spam?
2)if you could die 50 times,and everybody forgot what were you doing with each life,how would you use your "extra" lives?
3)favourite abilities powers?
4)current impressions of me?
5)technological advancement you want to happen in the next 5 years?
6)what would you do to get back?
1) Amusingly I haven’t had it before, but I had off-brand spam once, it was literally so bad I was sick the whole next day
2) So do I live to full age with each unless I kill myself? Guess I’d go all groundhog day with them and figure out what everyone likes how to best use the knowledge I’d gained from the lives to better my chances with people. I might use one or two as “for fun” lives too, like seeing what it’s like to skydive without a parachute, but I somehow doubt I would myself XD since I’m so against suicide and I’m not mean enough to go raping and pillaging with one of my lives.
3) Going to copy Shinks on this one and say Vector Control, there’s a million and one ways you can use it, reflect is a great passive and I’d never have to worry about getting hurt again until I piss off Touma somehow
4) A cool sort of guy who knows how to joke around and have fun but I don’t see enough of
5) Virtual Reality would be nice, that or immortality
6) I’d eat a Klondike bar
Awesome, you're finally up.
1. Favorite dungeon in Skyward Sword?
2. A character trait you wished you had?
3. First and current impressions of mwah?
4. What's your standing height?
5. Best lie you've ever told and gotten away with?
1. Either the mini part where you sneak around trying to get all your gear back at the mountain, or the Lanaryu desert with all it’s time shenanigans and sneaking up on bokoblins with electric swords so I don’t have to deal with them
2. I wish I was more diligent, I am literally such a lazy guy, and it’s really my only character flaw, I’m a nice guy, smart enough to do most things I want to do if not all, and willing to lend a hand to people and such when they need t, but when it comes down to it and I have to get to work on homework or paper pushing at the office? I’m the last guy to count on.
3. I don’t actually see you around more than occasionally, but you seem level headed and have a politeness to you which I always appreciate, you also make interesting posts and know when to just joke rather than take something too seriously.
4. 5”10, I’m perfectly average
5. I once had a paper route and I often cut down on the time it took me to do it by taking short cuts across people’s lawns, because I mean it’s grass right? Who cares? I was also like 13-4 at the time so who cares even less so? Anyways, one day a middle aged lady (like 40?) came up to me and told me that she was rather annoyed at how I was always walking across her lawn and messing up her lawn mowing job and how it was rude and this and that and so on, so before she could get too mad at me or try and file a complaint or anything I interrupted saying “Wait, when was this?” and she answered that it was two weeks ago she saw me and she assumed I did it all the time, so me knowing that I hadn’t cut across her lawn today and she was saying it was another time told her “Ohhh, you’ll have to tell my twin brother Jonathan (not my name) that, he’s in an exchange program in England for the next couple weeks and I’ve only been covering for him for last week and the next two, I’ll let him know but you’d have to tell that to him because I know I’d never walk across someone’s lawn, like why would you do that right? It’s so rude” she told me she was sorry and that she understood and invited me in for a cookie to make up for it before she went and drove off afterwards and I walked down the street cackling.
1.)How do you feel about me being correct in saying you would be next for QT?
2.)What are your thoughts on the Ouya?
3.)Between the Xbox One, Playstation 4, and the Wii U, which are you most looking forward to within the next year?
4.)Would you rather go back ten years or forward ten years to speak to yourself?
5.)Do you plan on creating any more theories akin to the 'Yata Surfboard' theory in the OMBR?
1. I feel meh, I mean it’ll be interesting how much of this I even get to do, and I don’t think you really had much of a part in it tbh
2. It’ll make a great doorstop
3. Wii U, I’m a Nintendrone through and through, Pikmin, Zelda, Smash all those things have got me way more hyped than anything on the PS4 or Xbone, I mean for Pete’s sake the new Blazblue is going to be on the PS3 so why bother?
4. Forward, see what’s going on, what Im supposed to stop doing and so on, my 9 year old self isn’t going to listen to a thing I say anyways.
5. I probably won’t, they come from out of the blue, and none will probably be as entertaining regardless, I’ll just have fun posting as is.
2. Who are your favourite members on OMF and why?
3. If you should change one thing about this site without friction, what would it be?
1. A guy who has rather, interesting shall we say, views on the world at large and isn’t quite as good at trolling as he might think (I’m still laughing at the attempt to get me upset by saying my sig has terrible hair )
2. Probably Joe, AYAME, Sena and the members of the RP, Joe’s a bro (hey it rhymes) makes all sorts of interesting and amusing comments and in general seems like a pretty chill guy, AYAME is forum mom so you pretty much have to like her and she’s pretty fair I would think (moreso than my mom at least ), Sena is always really nice, and we met over her nearly banning me from the OMCB so what’s not to like? and of course the RP bros I can always come to and hang out with and talk about whatever (except Blazblue ) and we always have good times and don’t have to worry about correcting each other’s tastes most often because we are all enlightened to the ways of pettanko :derp:
3. I don’t think it’d be much really, I like the way it is, I mean there’s a couple trolls I’d like to get rid of but that’s not the site, maybe the ads? :derp: I mean they’re fine and all, but one day when I get rich I’ll just give greg enough money to not have to worry about making ads on here and we can just have a chill site with no downtimes.
How many spams does it take to get to the Shinki roll center of a Makaze pop?
Do you even sift? Through channels until you find porn or something else watchable?
Imagine the events of the RP were real, and you and everyone else became their characters. How would the morning schedule differentiate from what we wrote in our opening posts? (Zachtip: Mine wouldn't be much different.)
1. About 12 and a half Spams and one Joe
2. You mean on tv? I only watch Castle myself so not really no
3. Mine wouldn’t be much different either, though the first couple days might have some bewilderment and hair flipping (I’ve always wanted really long hair but I’m a guy so to my shoulders is about the limit, especially with curly hair if I want to look like I live in a house) and I wouldn’t be so against the cold like Haru, being Canadian and all.
1. My favorite vacation was probably the Europe cruise I took last summer, saw many different countries in Europe all in one go and always had a buffet waiting for me at the end of the day , at this point though my dream vacation would be one where I’m free all day to laze around on the couch and where everyone on the RP was done the moment I was and we could just power through everything unless I got bored at which point everyone else would suddenly be busy too (I have a thing about making people wait for me, I rather dislike it) and I could marathon through some of my backlog. So basically staying at home all day, because I’ve been just about everywhere I want to go already
2. Japanese, (I was born there it’s not because I like anime, I just like the food) I like udon, ramen, gyouza okinami (or however you spell it) rice, sushi and basically a lot of the different foods they make there, so I could easily just eat Japanese cuisine for several weeks before I started to miss pizza and pasta and the like.
3. Either the Spam is poor fund or the unicef charity, just so I don’t have to feel guilty about it ever again
4. >Implying I’ve ever dated
Though I’d probably like someone like me, but more hardworking so they can whip me into shape when needed
5. Probably when me and some friends in Ottawa beat a small tornado or large dust devil (hard to say it was about a story or two high) with the power of friendship, we just saw it ripping across the school yard, looked at each other grinning and ran screaming at it, it started to pick us up (maybe a couple inches) but other kids from the schoolyard though it looked fun too (the teachers were rather worried) and also ran in yelling and it either reached critical mass or we had damn good timing because it kinda dissipated at that time.
1) How do you feel knowing I referred to you and Sparanda as Spamdy for months? I still do, but he's not around for me to call him that.
2) What is something you do on the forums that you'd be embarrassed about doing in public?
3) What do you enjoy doing on OMF? How do you budget time for it given real life stuffs, and what takes priority?
4) Looking at yourself now, how well do you think you'd do at raising a kid? What sort of tips or tricks have you received going in?
5) You're in a zombie apocalypse and you've been bit. You have maybe an hour before it's all over. Your friends look all sad. They offer you a final request before they put you down. What do you ask for? It obviously can't be to live. 3:
1. I didn’t know that, so I don’t really feel, hearing it now, it’s a bit of a “huh, neat”
2. Depends how public, with my friends? Nothing really. With the entire world? Not much, but maybe saying I have a waifu, I mean I haven’t gone all /a/ “3DPD, 2D is the only love” and so on, but it’s what everyone would assume, sooo probably rather not
3. Talking to friends, discussing characters, getting recommendations, laughing at poorly done trolling, spamming, the usual. Priority would go to talking with friends and discussing characters or new episodes an chapters, besides that if I’m low on time everything else gets dropped.
4. Pretty terribly I’d think, I mean I think I’d make a great dad, the “Let’s go do fun stuff, sport! *wife walks in* listen to your mother” type of dad, but as to how to actually raise them like feeding, changing getting them to listen to me, walk, read and those things? No clue, once they’re like 4-5 though I’d be fine as all kids that age seem to get along great with me and I’m often told I’ll make a great dad when with them.
5. That they clear my internet history (because we’ll need a laugh, I don’t look at weird stuff I swear >_>) and ell them to write down the password I use for FB and OM and tell everyone I’m dead, since I assume even then people would be showing up from time to time to see who’s still around on OM.
1. Last thing that made me cry was probably the end to Toradora, it was all just so perfect before that it was probably the recent scene in Railgun S that everyone would know which it is
2. Iunno, maybe that you can like 1 dimensional characters like Kenpachi just fine but then also like more complex characters like Mikoto just fine, or at least it seems that way sometimes with a certain person these examles are definitely not pointing at
3. Dad: My humour, everyone always says "that's just like your dad would say" Mom: my steadfast belief that while you're allowed to have your opinions and think what you think my opinions are always right (she's hard to deal with at times
4. That I'll either fail out of university or not get a steady job, once I get those I'll be in a permanent state of "lol I dun care"
5. Probably the gamecube, the games'd be the Zelda collection for having both Oot and Majora's mask along with the early Zelda's on them, Wind Waker, Twilight princess (it was the Zelda console for me) Smash bros Melee, Luigi's Mansion and Air Ride
1. Best Zelda villain that is not Ganon(dorf)?
2. Describe in detail how you would carry out a murder. Everything from how you would pick up the victim to the murder itself (including murder weapon) to disposing the body.
3. You are stuck in your favorite manga, how screwed are you/how fun are you having?
4. You wake up one day with the ability to turn things into ice cream, what will you use your abilities for?
5. There is too much nothingness behind you, its closing in on you, how will you deal with this?
1. Ghirahim for sure, the guy was fabulous, dangerous, flamboyant and had character to him, all traits I love in my villains, the fact he was recurring only helped his character and my liking of him.
2. I’d only ever kill someone I knew, so getting them would be as easy as going to their house and walking in the back door (in Canada we usually keep one door unlocked somewhere, or the key under the rug, it’s never that hard to get in because robberies are a rare thing in the suburbs, downtown we keep them locked, but I’d never want to live downtown anyways), murder would be easy enough, make an icicle or knife out of ice and drive it into their spine after knocking them out with an ice club or just a brick of ice, easiest murder weapon to get rid of by far and you leave no trace DNA to speak of (I’d wear gloves anyways though) then I’d just walk back out the house and go home for the night and never notice they were dead since I never check the news anyways.
3. I’m stuck in Negima? Well this should be fun, I go try and woo as many girls as possible failing miserably in all of them until I’m quirky enough to be asked to join the main team where people will get to know me and I’ll get to meet my idol Rakan and swoon over him, making everyone think I’m gay and as a result having girls pine over how they cant have me only for me to eventually reveal I’m straight and finally enjoy that harem I was looking for.
4. Seeing as I’m lactose intolerant not much, except maybe turning a couple pieces of trash into ice cream for sheer confusion value, lols and solving pollution.
5. By throwing stuff at it until it’s a somethingness. Or just running, I’m pretty fast.
1. Which field of applied science do you see being the most influential to humanity over the next century and what advances do you realistically expect to take place in that field?
2. Is there anything currently illegal that you think should be legal or vice versa? If so what are they?
3. What are your views on realism vs anti-realism both metaphysically and morally and how do those views impact your thoughts and behavior in life?
4. If you could have dinner with any three polymaths who would you choose and what would you all converse about?
5. If you could only read literature from one genre for the rest of your life which would you choose?
1. Heck if I know, I’m going to go with computer science affecting us the most and say we’re going to get more and more immersive with them and have them be able to make more of our life easier and automated (kinda worrying but eh)
2. Marijuana, but it’s almost legal in BC anyway, gay marriage, its legal in Canada, but you guys in the States and other countries need to get your acts together
3. I have literally no idea what these are but I’ll take a stab at what I think they are; I think being a realist has it’s merits because it means you aren’t going to assume you can do anything and you’ll make logical plans, but you also have to have elements of anti-realism in your life or you’re going to be one depressed dude and no one wants that to happen
4. Going to assume this means smart people; Albert Einstein because one he’s one of the smartest guys who ever was and also because he’s apparently a hilarious guy, William Shakespeare because he wrote some really great works and I’d like to hear his own views on what they’re supposed to be as opposed to English teacher #3, and Leonardo Da Vinci because he made great works of art and had lots of cool ideas for inventions that were way ahead of his time and just rather neat to think of (dat spinning tank) (what’s that? You meant from our time now? Like I know or care who most smart people nowadays are)
5. Fiction :derp: But really it’d either be Sci Fi or Fantasy, SciFi has a couple of my favorite works in it but overall I read a lot more fantasy than I do anything else so I’d probably stick with that one.
That'll be it for now, but I'll be back, better than ever, oh so eagerly waiting for more questions
and it's definitely the questions and not victims I'm waiting for