#21 Shinki

Shinki

Shinki Bus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,366 posts
  • LocationBlade Dizzle Gangbang

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:28 PM

Less hits more moe this coming season it seems...there are still a few that look like they could be good...savanah game... even though plots like that one have been getting done to death recently.

I agree, the whole death game thing is just getting tired.  

This season I can say I'm really only looking forward to Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai and Minami-ke.  I'll try some of the other stuff, but I can't really say anything stands out right now.  

#22 shadowicewolf

shadowicewolf

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:57 PM

Any idea as to who is showing what this season? Like how viz took k, funimation took robotics and a few others, and crunchyroll took the rest.

#23 Eger

Eger

The Force is with Me I am one with the Force

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • LocationTeetering on the brink, facing the abyss...

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:08 PM

I think the Japanese thought the world would end on Dec 21, The lackluster line seems to point on that. I'll probably pick 1 moe filled stupid anime, a mecha one, Boku wa and anything from SHAFT this season.

Thank god for Robotics;Notes and 8 hours of work per day to not keep me bored.

Spark Liner High OST, Dota 2 Comeback Game 2013

Posted Image

"... A hero who used a poem about himself as his spell. Even if I don't understand the meaning behind it... I will´╗┐ accept these words in your place."

#24 Frozen_Flare

Frozen_Flare

>//<

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:01 AM

Can't wait for KyoAni's Tamako Market from what I've seen so far. :3

yjEhBS7.png

#25 Shredow

Shredow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:29 AM

So Maoyuu Maou Yuusha has started.. any idea when a few of the other series will start? Or have they already started and there's just no discussion on this forum?

#26 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,536 posts
  • LocationIn the House of Hades

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:36 AM

I know Chihyafuru 2 has started

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

"Ass Pull": Often the first term people use to show how dissatisfied they are with something before it can be explained.

"Bull shit": often the first term used when a person expresses their dissatisfaction with something and they don't like the explaination.

#27 Spade

Spade

Kaze ni Nare

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • LocationAt the top

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:09 AM

So Maoyuu Maou Yuusha has started.. any idea when a few of the other series will start? Or have they already started and there's just no discussion on this forum?

Pretty much every series has started already or will have by tomorrow.

Spade.png

Catching flies in his mouth
Tasting freedom while he dares
Then crawling back, back to the top, top of the stairs
He won't see the sun again for years to come
He's broken out in love

#28 Donten

Donten

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:11 AM

http://countdown.mandragon.info/

#29 Athos

Athos

Wandering Escapist

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:00 PM

Kind of a busy week, but I took a day off to look at the current season.

It wasn't... quite worth it.

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha, ep 1 : Not much to say here. I picked up the manga because of the art-- I have no reason to watch this. It's not bad, by any means, but it's not good enough to make me go through all the lectures a second time.

Cuticle Tantei Inaba, eps 1-2 : Easily the funniest show this season. Kind of hard to keep up with, though.

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru, eps 1-2 : Not even the JoJo references could make up for the blandness in this. ...not that I don't appreciate the effort.

Senran Kagura, eps 1-2 : Breasts.

Bakumatsu Gijinden Roman, ep 1 : Why is he a power ranger? HOW is he a power ranger?

Amnesia, ep 1 :  Some seriously funky character designs there. Also, Seto Kaiba, for reasons I dare not explore. 

Tamako Market, ep 1 : God, I hate that bird. Nothing wrong with everything else, but-- that damn bird...

GJ-bu, ep 1 : Not bad at all. Nothing to write home about either, though.

Kotoura-san, ep 1 : Much like Time Travel, the premise is old, but it's still fun to watch. One of the more interesting shows this season.

Sasami-san@Ganbaranai, ep 1 : I really don't like the guy, but I was honestly having fun until the second half happened. ...still not quite sure what to make of that.

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Next, ep 1 : Some more of the same. ...I'm kind of ashamed to be watching this, but it's hard to quit at this point.

Vividred Operation, ep 1 : Butts.

Mondaijitachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo, ep 1 : I... it's ok I guess, but there's nothing for me here, sorry.

Chihayafuru 2, ep 1 : Season 2 of one of my favorite shows of the last few years. You bet your ass I'm watching.

tl;dr: Not the brightest of seasons, but I've seen worse. Definitely check out Kotoura-san and Cuticle Tantei Inaba. And Chihayafuru, if you haven't picked that one up already.

Edited by Athos, 14 January 2013 - 06:58 AM.

samisig.jpg

#30 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,536 posts
  • LocationIn the House of Hades

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:32 AM

This kind of sucks... I like the idea behind Vividred Operation, despite it being pretty much over used at this point, but the fact it's has so much focus on the butts of these girls is more then a little unsettling and off putting. That and I find it annoying that in their first times transforming/morphing they know exactly what to say and do... Would have liked for some clumsiness since it's the first time. Oh well off to the dropped list it goes.

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

"Ass Pull": Often the first term people use to show how dissatisfied they are with something before it can be explained.

"Bull shit": often the first term used when a person expresses their dissatisfaction with something and they don't like the explaination.

#31 nosebleed

nosebleed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:44 AM

The Unlimited is good, in my estimation.

Pew pew psychic powers.  Super villain protagonist.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users