#41 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,966 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:11 AM

I still think its the corpse thats running around and biting people.

I'm having a hard time to believe that a Jesus-zombie would run around in Morioh to eat people... not that I couldn't imagine it though ^^

He did fuse the knife to that guy... so he should be able to deconstruct objects as well...
Anyway I wonder why his hands came back on wrong...

Possible.
I think once the distance between him and his victim is big enough, the parts return automatically to the nearest working spot... in this case apparently the wrong sides.

#42 Metal Heart

Metal Heart

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts
  • LocationCosmere

User's Awards

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:29 AM

I'm having a hard time to believe that a Jesus-zombie would run around in Morioh to eat people... not that I couldn't imagine it though ^^

Possible.
I think once the distance between him and his victim is big enough, the parts return automatically to the nearest working spot... in this case apparently the wrong sides.

Well, it is Jojo we are talking about... The bite marks must come from somewhere. Jesus gave stands before, so he should be able to give stands like this too. Even better, maybe it's Jesus head with Diego's body.

I checked that page, and it was a bit hard to see the knife.

That would make sense. That lets him make even more interesting constructions XD

Thank you for taking the time to read this signature. This signature loves you.

If anyone is in the mood for some Smash Bros 3DS my friend code is 1118-0339-4355.

Spoiler I am writing stuff

#43 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,966 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:04 PM

Well, it is Jojo we are talking about... The bite marks must come from somewhere. Jesus gave stands before, so he should be able to give stands like this too. Even better, maybe it's Jesus head with Diego's body.

Yeah, but it's Jesus. In Part 7, he even had some consciousness left and could do miracles, why on earth would he bite people?

And wasn't Diego wiped out of the current reality because he met one of his D4C counterparts?

#44 Metal Heart

Metal Heart

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts
  • LocationCosmere

User's Awards

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:08 PM

Yeah, but it's Jesus. In Part 7, he even had some consciousness left and could do miracles, why on earth would he bite people?

And wasn't Diego wiped out of the current reality because he met one of his D4C counterparts?

Who the hell knows? Maybe the Wall Eyes bites people to give them Stands. Or there is something in the Wall Eyes.

Lucy only brought the head of original Diego.

If anyone is in the mood for some Smash Bros 3DS my friend code is 1118-0339-4355.

#45 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,966 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:14 PM

Who the hell knows? Maybe the Wall Eyes bites people to give them Stands. Or there is something in the Wall Eyes.

Lucy only brought the head of original Diego.

I was thinking of some sort of Pillar Men... would at least fit the theme. Also, it fits with bites => vampires.

Ah, true... I thought regardless of what was brought together, the whole iteration vanishes, sorry.

#46 Metal Heart

Metal Heart

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts
  • LocationCosmere

User's Awards

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:28 PM

I was thinking of some sort of Pillar Men... would at least fit the theme. Also, it fits with bites => vampires.

Ah, true... I thought regardless of what was brought together, the whole iteration vanishes, sorry.

That is possible. But Yashuo's bite mark was on her ankle and Joushuu's bite mark was on his knee. That seems more like a tiny creature.

No, I think it was just that part, I might be wrong, but I am pretty sure.

#47 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,966 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:33 PM

That is possible. But Yashuo's bite mark was on her ankle and Joushuu's bite mark was on his knee. That seems more like a tiny creature.

No, I think it was just that part, I might be wrong, but I am pretty sure.

Hm, that doesn't really fit neither Pillar Men nor Jesus... except it's crawling on the ground or something. Or maybe it's just some small Stand running around giving people Stands, like Black Sabbath did with his arrow...

Yes, you're correct, I looked it up.

#48 Metal Heart

Metal Heart

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts
  • LocationCosmere

User's Awards

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:38 PM

Hm, that doesn't really fit neither Pillar Men nor Jesus... except it's crawling on the ground or something. Or maybe it's just some small Stand running around giving people Stands, like Black Sabbath did with his arrow...

Yes, you're correct, I looked it up.

Maybe its a crawling Pillarman/Jesus. Jokes aside, that is possible too. Anyway, all we know is that it bites people, gives them stands and is probably short.

D4C is confusing sometimes XD Its not as bad as some others (King Crimson, I'm looking at you), but its still weird as hell some times.

#49 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,966 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:44 PM

Maybe its a crawling Pillarman/Jesus. Jokes aside, that is possible too. Anyway, all we know is that it bites people, gives them stands and is probably short.
D4C is confusing sometimes xD Its not as bad as some others (King Crimson, I'm looking at you), but its still weird as hell some times.

What comes to my mind is one of Dio's freaky pets here:
http://www.mangapand...tom-blood/4/169
Short? Check.
Fangs? Check
Vampire? Check.
:lolxg:

What was so bad about King Crimson?

#50 Metal Heart

Metal Heart

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts
  • LocationCosmere

User's Awards

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:54 PM

What comes to my mind is one of Dio's freaky pets here:
http://www.mangapand...tom-blood/4/169
Short? Check.
Fangs? Check
Vampire? Check.
:lolxg:

What was so bad about King Crimson?

Thats totally it :lol:

It skips time, sure, but during the timeskip we still saw Buccialeti hit a pillar. So those things actually happen... somehow...

The way I understand it is that Diavolo removes himself from reality and makes two instants smash together... or something like that...

#51 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,966 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:54 PM

It skips time, sure, but during the timeskip we still saw Buccialeti hit a pillar. So those things actually happen... somehow...

The way I understand it is that Diavolo removes himself from reality and makes two instants smash together... or something like that...

This is how I see it:

It doesn't erase the time it skips - it simply makes it unaccesible for everyone aside from Diavolo.

Like this:

------------------------------------------>    Timeline

-------------X        X-------------------->    Diavolo skips between X and X. He can access the X------X part, see what's going on etc., for him it exists.

But for everyone else it is

-------------XX------------------->

The X-----X time was not made accessible for them. But it is still there, just cut out for Diavolo alone to use/access.

Does that make sense?

Edited by Oben, 19 May 2013 - 03:57 PM.

#52 Metal Heart

Metal Heart

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts
  • LocationCosmere

User's Awards

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:11 PM

This is how I see it:

It doesn't erase the time it skips - it simply makes it unaccesible for everyone aside from Diavolo.

Like this:

------------------------------------------>    Timeline

-------------X        X-------------------->    Diavolo skips between X and X. He can access the X------X part, see what's going on etc., for him it exists.

But for everyone else it is

-------------XX------------------->

The X-----X time was not made accessible for them. But it is still there, just cut out for Diavolo alone to use/access.

Does that make sense?

More or less, but then Diavolo could attack during the timeskip, which he cant. Or at least he never did.

#53 JDG973

JDG973

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  • LocationOn the Horizon....

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:48 PM

Thats totally it :lol:

I thought that was his precog ability that he was talking about? Didn't he use that in combination with King Crimson's time skip?

EDIT: Who wants to bet that Yashou's stand is the second coming of Hermit Purple(since both stands can gather desired info using anything it touches)?

Edited by JDG973, 19 May 2013 - 11:18 PM.

mpGgikj.jpg

"...Enlightened people are and the rest are becoming. I'm becoming. I'm somewhere between violence and tranquility, or violence and something yet to be decided."

- Vic Sage

Spoiler *Under Construction*

#54 Metal Heart

Metal Heart

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts
  • LocationCosmere

User's Awards

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:05 AM

I thought that was his precog ability that he was talking about? Didn't he use that in combination with King Crimson's time skip?

EDIT: Who wants to bet that Yashou's stand is the second coming of Hermit Purple(since both stands can gather desired info using anything it touches)?

Pretty sure that was during the time skip... anyway...

It seems to be a mix of that, and Pocolocos Stand. (She got back into the hospital due to "luck")

#55 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,295 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:08 AM

I'm confused 

so what happed on ripoff street?

438b6dc4-4b96-40ed-91e3-93581b8572b6_zps

“When you play the game of thrones you win or you die. There is no middle ground.” 

Spoiler Cersei Quotes

#56 JDG973

JDG973

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:36 AM

Pretty sure that was during the time skip... anyway...

It seems to be a mix of that, and Pocolocos Stand. (She got back into the hospital due to "luck")

It was? Damn.......now i'll have to reread that whole fight again.  <_<

Or her stand could also have manipulated her surroundings guide her to the information she wanted to obtain. (which was getting inside to find Holly)

I'm confused 

so what happed on ripoff street?

Josuke being boss.

When Joshuu pulled a fast one when he intercepted the package exchange using the leaves' stand, Josuke used his bubbles to "remove" the leaves near him and place them on the money that was in the Joshuu's package, there by using the leaves' stand to zip them back to Josuke. Since the package Josuke had was a decoy, and the cops couldn't prove the money in his shirt was used for the deal, they had to let him go.

This is the best quick summary I could come up with so correct me if i'm wrong.

Edited by JDG973, 20 May 2013 - 12:47 AM.

mpGgikj.jpg

"...Enlightened people are and the rest are becoming. I'm becoming. I'm somewhere between violence and tranquility, or violence and something yet to be decided."

- Vic Sage

#57 Metal Heart

Metal Heart

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts
  • LocationCosmere

User's Awards

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:41 AM

It was? Damn.......now i'll have to reread that whole fight again.  <_<

Or her stand could also have manipulated her surroundings guide her to the information she wanted to obtain. (which was getting inside to find Holly)

Josuke being boss.

When Joshuu pulled a fast one when he intercepted the package exchange using the leaves' stand, Josuke used his bubbles to "remove" the leaves near him and place them on the money that was in the Joshuu's package, there by using the leaves' stand to zip them back to Josuke. Since the package Josuke had was a decoy, and the cops couldn't prove the money in his shirt was used for the deal, they had to let him go.

This is the best quick summary I could come up with so correct me if i'm wrong.

Its lovely how everyone have different opinions on how King Crimson works XD 

Its almost as bad as Stairway To Heaven and the restart of the universe. 

Thats true. Maybe its a Stand of "information" then. It helps her gain the information she wants, or it gets her on "The right track". 

#58 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,966 posts

User's Awards

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:39 AM

I think Yasuho's stand is basically a GPS... it makes people find the correct direction they seek in one way or the other - it even looks like a map...

#59 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,966 posts

User's Awards

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:58 AM

New chapter.

http://www.batoto.ne...2_by_no-group/1

Poor Johnny. Maybe Kira fused with someone that had the corpse inside (which would explain why Josuke can steal/remove things?)

#60 JDG973

JDG973

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:30 AM

Damn.............

If you thought PB Johnathan had a downer death in his part, SBR Johnny was just.................damn.........that was a Joestar death if I ever saw one.  :(

Also poor Yasuho, she just can't stop being sexually harassed can she?

Edited by JDG973, 20 June 2013 - 11:31 AM.

mpGgikj.jpg

- Vic Sage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users