Well then, lets get started.
1. What's your favourite Naruto theory that you've written?
2. What's the best Naruto theory you've ever read?
3. How many of your Naruto theories turned out to be right? (detailed facts please e.g. wrote 10 theories 1 theory turned out to be right)
4. How many Naruto fan fics have you written?
5. What's the best Naruto fan fic you've ever read and why?
1. My favorite is probably my Tobi identity theory. I liked the Idea of Orochimaru being behind the creation of an evil Senju by faking Nawaki's death and experimenting on him for decades. I think this would have been a better route to go and his motives would have been better than Obito's "because Rin died" reason.
2. Well it was on the old forum. I don't remember who wrote it or really what it was about, but I remember it being extremely well done.
3. 36 (As far as I counted there's still the ones scattered in various threads and the ones that were lost with the old forum) theories 5 wrong, 3 right 28 unresolved. Eight theories had their own thread (I think, there may be one or two more) and two of those have been wrong and the other six are unresolved.
4. Just the one. And it is the first thing I've written in a long time. My current writing goal is to finish my original story.
5. Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto. That dude does some crazy things with that story. He actually made Tobi Obito... It's crazy. Honestly though I haven't read any fan fiction for Naruto, I'm saving most of that for after Naruto is done and I feel like reading some more. it'd have to be something similar to mine though. Not using any of the existing characters and attempting to expand the world that has so much potential.
1) What is the scariest thing you've ever had to do?
2) What is the most breathtaking sight you've ever seen?
3) If you had to design your own jutsu, what would it be like?
4) What's the most you've ever committed to exercise?
5) When looking at a story that you're reading, what parts of it both within the story and within the structure, are the most appealing to you to analyse?
1. Put out a small house fire without ever having used a fire extinguisher before.
2. I remember this cliff overlooking a body of water at sunset. Everything just looked amazing, perfect almost.
3. I'd take one of the Jutsu I created for my Fan Fic. Hidden Water Jutsu: Universal Discord Which i described as: "A genjutsu that alters the perception of time for everyone but the user, the user appears to move at high speeds. The jutsu has various levels, at high levels the area appears to be surrounded in fog. (The fog is only seen by the one who cast the jutsu)"
4. I used to exercise quite a lot... I'd have to say the time I went for a run for six hours. That nearly broke me.
5. It's the small things that usually go unnoticed, but usually i look at the entire thing and try to find what fits best and where it makes sense.
1 hi how r u? where u from
2 fav character for the big 3,FT and toriko
3.. Hashrama or Minato who is stronger n explain y
3. fav sports?
4. do u believe that the Illuminati exist y or y not?
5. can i ask more questions
1. Hi. Magnificent, I'm like a Stallion with his mane blowing in the wind in a endless field of perfect grass. I'm from Here and there. I used to move a lot. But mostly someplace in Wisconsin.
2. Well I'll list one form each:
One Piece: Zoro
Fairy Tail: Sting
Toriko, well I've never gotten into Toriko and I've only read the first five chapters.
3. Well if you're going off of pure strength I'd have to say Hashirama hands down, but this could change when or if Minato ever uses his 'new jutsu'.
3 (Again). American football and soccer.
4. Yeah I think they do exist, but i cant tell you why... sorry I've said too much already.
5. Sure, but keep it to five (Or six...) a day.
1.)How would you describe yourself metaphorically?
2.)How do you feel about the progression of Naruto(the manga)?
3.)If you could have any superpower you desire, what would it be and how would you use it?
4.)Would you rather go back or forward ten years to speak to yourself?
5.)What do you think of the human race?
1 Hmmm... I am a candle without it's flame. I don't know why but that description feels right.
2 I think it's progressing well and some of the pieces are finally coming together.
3 Infinite Regeneration with an extended life. I'd use it for good at first, but anybody with that power, who lives that long is bound to go bad eventually
4 Forward. My younger self was... well lets just say I don't like the kind of person I used to be.
5. It's infinitely flawed in the most unusual and amazing ways.
How do you feel about abortion?
The state of the catholic church?
What feeling do you come away with in regards to Obama's current presidency?
What should we do about overpopulation in certain parts of the world; do people really have the right to have children?
What is the meaning of life?
1. I'm pro choice, unless I'm the father. If that's the case I'd prefer to raise the child on my own or to never be told about it at all.
2. That's an interesting question and I'm not sure how to answer it. I haven't been keeping up with a lot of things lately, but I think things have been going down hill for the last few decades. A lot of people have started losing their faith and no longer believe in anything but themselves. Honestly though I don't think that there's anything wrong with that. Sometimes what's around you is more important than anything else. And no I'm not religious, I don't follow any particular religion. What I do is try to find the common message form each of them, so i can have a better understanding of what all people believe in.
3. So so. I've never really been wowed by any one person in charge of anything. I guess what I'll say is people had high expectations for him in the beginning and they were so high that they were never going to be reached. He has done an OK job with things and that's about it.
4. Well... That's a question without any real answer. I say get me in a room with a bunch of scientists and I'll look at their ideas and come up with some theories of my own. Even if they don't make any sense, I think by the time were done we would have figured something out.
5. I think the meaning of life is finding your own personal answer to this question. Because each individual life has it's own meaning.
can I steal your skillz?
what would you dew if a member called A-New-Darkness appeared?
can you make a bumblebee skin, filled with bumblebees?
does your code ever try to come out of the computer and attack you?
name your top 20 omf members?
1. You don't have enough souls to do that.
2. That depends on who they are. If it comes down to it I shalt challenge them to a duel.
3. how's this look:
4. Only on Tuesdays.
5. I don't have a top 20. Just about everyone I've met on here has been amazing in their own way.
1)If you could ask yourself three questions what would they be?
2)What would the answers to those questions be?
3)You are fishing in the sea. When pulling up your net, you find stuck into it an ornate Arabic style lamp, with runes and symbols on it... of course, it is dusty (as dustiness is an innate property of Arabic style lamps with runes and symbols on it, no matter how many thousands of years its been under water for). Will you dust it, knowing full well, its very likely a Djinn will pop out?
4)You are walking down the street, and realize you are hungry! Alas home is too far away, you'll have to have takeout to eat. You fish into your pocket and find the equivalent of 15 US dollars. What will you buy to eat?
5)After eating your answer above; you continue down the street to see three old men trying to cross the street. Being all good and such, you help them across. They turn out to be three wise old men, who offer to grant you a power. The first offers Eternal Life, the second offers Unlimited Money, the third offers Untraceable Vengeance (the ability to make vengeance on anyone but not be traced back to you). They mention you can only have one power. What will you pick?
1. Why did you shave your beard a few months ago? it was amazing and glorious.
2. Who was the guy in that one movie that you say ages ago... he would have been a great doctor (Who).
3. Why didn't you go further in school?
1. Because it was getting in the way while I was sleeping.
2. No Idea, you should ask your sister. She would know.
3. *Stares at self* Because too many people depend on me where I am now. I can't just leave them.
3. Yep. I already know everything that would go down too. First I would wish that I could wish for more wishes, second I would bring peace to the wold... followed by it's destruction because wishes never go the way you wanted to. Then everything would go back to the way it was before and I would be terrified, alone, on a boat, at sea... because I can't swim.
4. A subway 6-inch of some random combination of meats and veggies I've never eaten before and a mixed soda.
5. Well since I was already have the third power (I'm clever) do I still get to chose? If so I'll go with Eternal Life.
The boy and the tree fairy become closer and closer by the day.
When they finally meet they don't know what to say.
will you help me destroy sana's grip on the FG's?
If the price is right.
To be continued...