1) Three questions you would ask yourself?
2) What is the answer to those three questions?
3) Fed up with the political system in your homeland, you decide to run for President/Prime Minister/Chancellor/Despot. Surprisingly Rupert Murdoch, the billionare tyrant, owner of Newscirp and Fox, is supporting you, so you actually have a chance to get some publicity. Name three key policies that you will implement, that will convince the voters to vote for you / or you think will improve the country you live in, and why you would implement them?
4) Stock Djinn Question; Will you open the lamp? Even if there is a chance that the Djinn inside is evil and world destroying, not the kind wish granting type (its a fifty/fifty chance)?
5) So you became President/Prime Minister/Chancellor/Despot, through a huge margin, thanks to massive publicity from NewsCorp media. Now Rupert has come to claim his pound of flesh. He feels anime and manga are dangerous competitors to his media organization, and wish that you implement an immediate ban. As you begin to say no, he waves a dossier before you of corrupt things that you had (supposedly) done to get into power. While you definitely don't recall clubbing those baby seals, or hunting those Ivories, the photoshopping is really good, and Rupert states, that people will believe anything that is put in front of them in the Fox media, after all, they did elect you based on the coverage that Fox gave you. What will you do?
Edited by Nyanko, 10 August 2013 - 12:31 PM.