My turn already!!?
Oh god, I picked the wrong day to chill off on my computer o_o
Okay, I'll do my best so don't flame my ass to bad if you aren't satisfied with my answers.
1. Still as disturbing as ever?
2. Will you ever come to visit me?
3. Do you believe in fate?
4. Was it fate that we joined OMF on the same day all those years ago?
5. First and current impressions of me?
1. Always have and always will.
2. I want to! You're one of the people I really wanna glomp ^^
3. Sometimes. Particularly during moments in life where it gotta be more than just a coincidence.
4. Yes, it was fate that we joined OMF not only on the same day but on similar time as well, I only joined OMF just right after you 09/30/'09 was a day of fate.
5. Pretty knowledgeable OP fan who will definitely make a name of himself he he sticks around (and he did). One of the more respectable guys on the OP forums and just all-around great guy in general, we should hang out more often ^^
1) What was your most memorable moment on OMF?
2) What do you think truly defines you as a person?
3) What's the hardest you've ever fought for something?
4) What song do you think would be the theme song of your life as of right now?
5) What are your hobbies and what do you like about them?
1. Not sure, maybe when it was when I was banned for the first time or when I stayed up all night to write a nuke about Guts. It was the most personal post I've ever posted ^^ the posts that got me banned weren't worth it and I totally deserved to get banned xD I don't really remember any other moments that stick out that much but my memory can be bad sometimes ^^
2. I don't know, I don't think there is any aspect of me that really defines me, whether it is my body shape, personality, behavior. Every individual is a 3-dimensional character and no one can be explained properly with few words or ideas. But if I had to say what sticks about me the most is my geekiness towards manga. It is my passion and I just can't get tired of it ^^
3. Dunno, I don't fight hard for many things... maybe when a friend of mine convinced me to run a half marathon that was gonna take place in a month despite me not having done any exercise for months. I got really pumped up when I told my family about it and they told me I couldn't do it which ironically motivated me even more so I did it and I ran it on 1:58 which I think is a pretty good time for someone who doesn't train and is doing it for the first time ^^
4. Probably something boring or funny. I like to think pretty fly (for a white guy) does sums up a good junk of my life, especially few years back when I was even dumber and a total attention ***** which I still have some traits of and it doesn't help that self-eestem also sums up my love life in high school. But I don't think there is any song that would fittingly be my theme song, not that it stops me from loving music ^^
5. First and foremost is manga of course, to the point of addiction and I believe I'm attracted to manga because it is visually interesting and incredibly creative at times and there is something for almost anyone. Other than that I do also play occasional retro games such as Pokemon, Super Mario, Worms and Mega Man, probably due to the nostalgia but I do enjoy the simple game style I do sometimes miss when I play modern games. I haven't played on the PS3 for awhile as I haven't found any games that interest me but I do play Fifa, God of War, Tekken, Call of Duty among others, I'm also a casual football fan, it is the sport everybody had to pay attention to or they be ostracized. I used to be more hardcore but it's too depressing being a Liverpool fan nowadays so I'm just a casual football fan now. Can't wait for the world cup next year though. I also play chess and ping pong occasionally and even played for the school in both of the sports when I was younger (once I find something interesting, I become obsessed with it ^^). I also like to watch movies, especially horror or animated movies. The horror was due to the gore and how intense and scary they could be and the animated movies for the creativity and lovable aspects of the movies, even to the point I had no one as passionate as me when it came to my hobbies, sure the girls all liked to watch Disney and the creepy and annoying boys liked the horror movies but still I feel like my place was very isolated, I especially noticed it when I started to watch anime, I was the only kid who actually liked Spirited Away in my class! It wasn't until college I found someone who also liked it irl and when my animanga hobby grew into a hobby into near-obsession.
now thats interesting
2)most powerful char you've ever seen?
3)would you eat meat pies baked by a demon girl?
4)first and current impressions of mua?
5)you're climbing a mountain.you have the chance of quickly reaching the top by a deadly yet exciting path,or a safe,but boring path.one of those two is faster.which one do you pic?
6)you're in the sea.a bunch of huge jellyfish approach you.how do you react?
7)you're off into deep space.where would ya go?
8)you have full blown reality making abilities.how would you reshape the universe?
1. Hard to say as I usually don't have a favorite superpower but I probably have to say electromagnetic abilities. I can be awesome in superhero stories and it also has practical uses. Though I often imagine myself being able to abuse it to extremes like Ginji Amano from GetBackers just so I can beat the snot out of anyone.
2. Dunno, I know the American comics have tons of those as their geekdoom even surpasses the Japs at times (seriously they have everything calculated) so that would probably be The One Above All but since I don't read Superhero comics I shouldn't count them. If we are talking about characters strictly from eastern comics it probably be.... Saitama from Onepunch-man ^^
3. Oh you bet your ass I would! I would eat Nikaido's food every day if I could... I wish she was my waifu <3
4. What is mua? Anyways when I started noticing you I saw you as a silly Wendy's fan. But now I've gotten to know you better I've also
come to see you are even a bigger fan of Wendy I suspected, but you are also adorable and fun to chat with, especially since I'm
slowly pulling you to the dark side recommending you more manga so we have more in common.
5. Definitely the safer path, I want to stay alive to do more things. Unless a pretty girl asked me to do the deadly path.
6. Since I have never been in these situations I can't really tell but if I had to guess it would be
1) Have a panic attack.
2) Pee myself
3) Releasing all the air I have and choosing to drown myself
4) Punch them all and then eat them
I hope I pick d cause then it's the only choice I'd like to see myself doing ^^
7) That's easy, TO JUPITER!! Uranus being the next choice
8) Due to my laziness I would probably not bother to use it or go all-out and create countless of worlds just to see which is the best one and then once I've created my Utopian world, destroy the other universes in a shape of a giant reptile monster!
Manga. I have a serious addiction.
1. Why do you insist on challenging my power when you've seen proof?
2. First/current/in 5 years from now impression of me?
3. What's your problem with Mulan, bro? Were you not a '90s kid?
4. Still a Brony? Do you Rule 34 it?
5. Why do you like Guts? I already know why, saw one of your nukes in a character battle. But enlighten the noobs.
1. Cause I harbor hatred towards all people who have more authority than me, except those who I respect and fear such as most of the mods on this site nanananana~!
2. Silent Hill guy => Silent Hill guy/Satan. We haven't much chance to talk to each other as besides Berserk (which is kinda dead at the moment) I'm not sure other things we have in common. I'd love to get to know you better and tease you by calling you Mr. Satan ^^
3. Yep but when I watched the movie again when I was older I realized she wasn't all that special, she is a free spirits who wants to be something else what everyone else tell her to. And common we have all seen that. I have always been much more fascinated by the villains and occasionally the heroes (though I admit Meg was awesome as one the first tsundere I knew ) until recently with Tiana and Rapunzel. Now those are some kickass Disney princesses (must be the hormones...)
4. Yes, and proud of it! I'm planning having a Twilight alicorn set once the 4th season starts. And no, I never did jerked off to pony rule34 and never will. I love the show and the fanbase but that doesn't mean I'm sexually attracted to technicolor animated ponies.... anime women on the other hand...
5. Does this mean I have to write another nuke? Cause I'm too lazy and with the lack of Berserk chapters I'm just not in a Berserk mood... but Guts will always be my favorite character <3
Guts is the uber-strong character who can beat almost any monster he encounters and survives the most incredible situations through his superhuman strength, wit and willpower and his lust for blood. But you can also relate to him as despite his awesomeness he is also very pitiful, unlike his foil Griffith for the longest time he never had a goal or any meaning in his life, just surviving on the battlefield. Not much unlike so many young people with no goal in life. Even when he gained a goal by being Griffith's equal and leaves everyone he realizes later he made a mistake leaving everyone cause And after the Eclipse he was conflicted by so much turmoil losing all his precious teammates, the betrayal of Griffith and his lover Caska being traumatized into insanity, not being able to recognize anyone or even speak who Guts found himself unable to nurture because he was so traumatized himself, so to escape the pain he decided to kill Griffith and every other apostles and this is where his 90's anti-hero image took shape. He didn't care how many innocents got killed on his path of vengeance, all it mattered was to kill every satanic apostle he hated so much. And of course with his big-ass sword and badass arm cannon Guts is pretty much my idea of a 90's anti-hero. Later though he had a vision Caska was in danger and after being lectured by the swordsmith who made the sword about Guts leaving the little thing he had left Guts did some serious rethinking and made a vow of protecting Caska. Even when hundreds of people's life were on the line begged for Caska's death Guts practically gave them the finger and protected Caska and doomed all the people so it's quite obvious he valued Caska more than other people he didn't know. But alas he soon found himself tempted by his inner demon to kill her and he even came close at raping her before snapping out of it which completely destroyed their relationship. That's when Guts who was a loner and wanted nothing to do with other people accepted other people who wanted to join him, people who were so impressed by Guts or/and had their life changed by him. Either way in this brutal, dark world where demonic beings can very much kill people Guts has always been able to hold his own and faces the harsh realities head-on so much like Griffith he is a guiding light but with fundamental moral differences which are much more ethical and humane, even if they are harsh.
In short Guts has everything, he's tough but also vulnerable, he's cruel but also kind, he has strong morals but lack of meaning in his life.
And here's a small tribute to the man I love so much <333
Three Questions you would ask yourself?
The answers to the above questions?
Would you clean a lamp you know has a Djinn in it, given there was a 50/50 chance the Djinn would be one of the evil world destroying Djinn, not one of the nice, wish granting Djinn?
You have fifteen dollars on you (or the equivalent local currency); your hungry, what will you buy to eat?
You are declared evil world despot. You are about to announce your first decree, which everyone in the world must obey, on threat of catapult. What will your first decree be?
1. Are you satisfied with yourself?
Do you read too much manga?
Are you gonna stop reading manga?
Hopefully not ^^
3. No, I don't wanna risk destroying the world just so I can get a wish which I probably just would waste on something dumb anyways.
4. Depends on what I want, probably something from the bakery, I like to spoil myself when I'm hungry ^^
5. Everyone must dance in a teletubbies outfit exactly 04:00 in the morning! MUAHAHAHAHA!!
And that's that for now, if you have any more questions please shoot cause I won't answer any of your questions in a convo <= total lie ^^