FUUUUUUU I was expecting to go later, oh well anywho
100 question limit
Kick it off, I shall. ^_^
What's something you'd be willing to give up if you really had to and why?
I would be willing to give up the internet if I really had to. As to why I would give it up, it is because I already gave up the bad habits like drinking and smoking for the most part and only do either of those on rare occasion and very long inbetween
1) What is your most treasured memory on the forums?
2) What is the hardest you've ever fought for something?
3) What do you do for fun and why?
4) Obligatory favorite posters question hidden in a random event(trip, team up, whatever)?
5) In your experience debating in the debate forum, what would you say is your most controversial(or at least most disagreed with) opinion?
1) My most treasured moment on the forums? That would have to be the very first post I ever made that counted towards PC anywhere. It was in the debate thread and I posted LOL without looking at the rules and got my first and only infraction ever for it. It counted as spam. >_> I like the irony of it. A close second would be the many times that we have spammed the FG's to oblivion.
2) Hardest I have ever fought for something? If you mean as in a drive to do something that is challenging I would say Bootcamp. I had the bad luck of spilling beans on my kill hats coreframes on the very first day I was in my actual platoon and from that moment forward he made my life a personal hell. Some of the things he did I am sure he was not legally able to do, but I am a person who finds something being more of a challenge something that will make me stronger so I just continued on without letting it get the best of me. >_> at least he didn't staple me to a target like he did to a recruit in his previous platoon. only reason I know he did it is because he did it to a person whom was a cousin to a person within our platoon.
If you mean physically fought for, uhhh....barfight? I have been in a couple of those, but generally I don't get into fights with people very often besides my family members when I was younger.
3) I like to either play sports with my friends outside, or play vidya games. either is the same amount of fun for me.
4) my favorite posters I shall make a nice long list of them >_> sorry to those whom dont make the list. It probably isnt because I dont like you but that I probably forgot about you...I am forgetful sometimes. my favorite posters on OMF are Gnag, Hadz-x, Hooded Crow, Jack Ammo, Asphyxiate D, M1hawkgasm, Petite Fleur, Metal Heart (even though we dont always get along), zcoverload, evilcheeser, Maika/Hollow(they are one entity .w.), thecoolest, Arsonist Joe, Taichi, acidrain, Sloan, Minato Kamikaze, Ayame, Makaze, Satan, Tale, Défectueux, ANewLight, Ramenrenegade, Frostymoose , tooromantic, Vainday, zzkays, itano, Mantisstalker, sunheart, Namikaze Naruto, Reisbife, Diest(is he still here even?), Ramz91, Markmus, kirstenn, alexdhamp, Echiroodafan, Graeystone, alfador, amykinsxoxo, dondon (you know who you are dondon), Dantrag, Sangredelarosa, Senakun 21, Waleuska, RhyssaFireheart, greggles....quite a few more, but those are all I can remember off the top of my head (I like almost all members that I speak to on a general basis, but the few I like more are those whom know my full name as I trust you with it (you know who you are))
5)My most Controversial opinion? well thats a bit hard, because I would say the most controversial thing would be my grammar lol. I guess my most controversial opinion in debating would be that global warming isnt all that bad of a thing. I say that even though I have a lot of arguments in the god debate, the main idea we all have is usually the same general concept there (besides a few complete atheists/religious people).
1The last book that made me cry? if I can count manga then it definitely was One piece, I dont get emotional much when reading things, but what happened with Ace was just so sad (only started to read one piece recently). if it must be a book and I dont generally get emotional over books I would say A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin. Movie would be...I dunno probably Bambi or something like that when I was younger.
2 I have two brothers. One has muscular dystrophy, Diabetes, and Asthma. One is healthier than I am. the first one likes to hang around downtown for some reason and is generally a very agressive person. the second is generally a laid back person. when he was younger he would always get me mad though but he mellowed out as he grew up.
3 My biggest concern when I think about the future is if I will be a good father for my kids after I have some. i find that I generally dislike the way in which I was raised so I am hoping to make any child I have have a better life growing up than I did(mine wasnt really all that terrible though)
4Traits I picked up from my parents would be Laziness from my dad, and sloppiness from my mom >_> not a very good combo there yet its what I got. If you mean traits such as looks I got brown eyes from my mom and I got my dads hair color.
5 I believe when we die we become a part of the earth. I dont generally believe in a soul of your own persay, but rather a soul that changes with that which you eat and what eats you as you live. As we grow we eat many things and I believe that is partially the reason for why people change in varying degrees throughout life. What dies does not fully die but grants new life through a form of energy. no matter what is on this earth whatever you try to destroy creates something new. I believe the same is to be said for death, it always creates something new. It really hasnt affected my day to day life much. The only real difference it makes is that I would rather be thrown in a ditch when I die. Rather than be stuffed with preservatives and put within a box.
le sigh, I tried to record my answers but it wasnt registering my mic for some reason >_> will have to answer again later
my favorite movies would be The longest yard for my favorite one (the remake not the original) and my favorite category for movies is anything funny really.
my longest relationship was a whopping 3 months >_> yeah I know too long
places I would like to visit. England, England, and England. So many places that I want to go there. I would also like to go to china one day just to say I did.
Favorite books and am I a twilight fan. No I am not a twilight fan >_> have not even read a single twilight book or watched a single twilight movie. (should have said yes just for the lols though >_> was thinking about it) but my favorite books are actually from jack whyte's Arthruian Saga and my favorite of them is Skystone. ASOIF is a close second though.
First impressions of the JoE: this guy is a bit weird, but he is a naruhina fan.
Current impressions of the JoE: A F***ing awesome person that knows a lot about coding. Your posts are great and just emphasize how awesome of a person you are.
1. Which field of applied science do you see being the most influential to humanity over the next century and what advances do you realistically expect to take place in that field?
2. Is there anything currently illegal that you think should be legal or vice versa? If so what are they?
3. If you could have dinner with any three polymaths who would you choose and what would you converse about?
4. What are your favorite books of the Bible? (Two from the OT and Two from the NT)
5. What is your major/career focus and would you consider changing it for any reason? Is so to what?
1. A field of science that I feel is the most influential on humanity for the next century? I feel that the most influential area of science would be in our use of romote electronic devices. we use a lot of them in day to day activities and they are getting smaller and smaller by the year almost. I believe eventually we will actually have these devices backfire upon us. as it is shown in some studies that the RF that comes out of these devices is known to cause cancer and the signal that needs to be shot into space to keep things like cellphones and internet signals actually is affected to a degree by the atmostphere and may very well be affecting it in a way. This is my opinion of course. of course humans dont like moving backwards in these fields because lets face it, all of us like to use the internet and talk with people halfway around the world. These things could possibly lead to severe detrimental effects within the human society. Advancements that will be made to them, well I guess the advancements made would probably be the more efficient use of robotics and possibly even a device that will make it so that the receiver/transmitter for cell phones is further away from the body (it will probably look stupid though).
2. I believe that the use of drugs as well as prostitution should be legal things so long as these things are decisions one makes on its own. would be better to make them parts of taxable society than to use tax money to try(and fail) at preventing them.
3. well I dont really know much about polymaths, I suppose I would choose 3 people whom have varying religious knowledge because I do like to learn more about how others view religion.
4. It has been a long time since I have picked up a bible for any reason. The reason why I have not is due to the fact that there are so many different kinds and almost all have different points in them to an extent, that I just cant say for sure what is to be known as true within biblical text. I cant even clearly tell you much of what chapters hold what content and the exact depths of the content. I am afraid I will have to pass on this question. : (
5. Currently I am a CNC machinist, but I do plan on going to college soon as I can get my GI bill figured out so yes, it will change. Probably to something within electronics, maybe even video games : )
What's your most depressing memory from when you were in the marines?
When will you get a cell phone?
Do you have ADD/ADHD?
Ever thought of getting a real job?
If you were stranded on an island alone with me for the rest of your life do you think we would eventually have hot, manly, gay sex?
1. When I got far too drunk and started to choke out a fellow marine that had made me angry earlier in the day. This event was what led to me cutting back a lot on drinking. Now I do not drink as much, nor do I drink as often >_> not nearly as often.
2. I have about 10-20 somewhere in that range somewhere around here.
3. When I was a child, doctors said yes. When I took an evaluation for the marine corps, doctors said no. your guess is as good as mine on the actual matter (my guess is yes)
4. many times
5. If we were both stranded on an island I believe there would be a far more probable occurrence of one of us killing the other just so that we dont have to deal with each other, so no.
1. I'm an Angel Investor and I feel like funding the first idea for a business/invention I can find. I come by your house and knock your door, whaddya got?
2. Would you date a transgender person (with or without their change, with your gender preference, ex. trans girl if you're into girls, etc.)
3. Favorite debate forum moments?
4. Cultures you admire/despair at?
5. What is your ideal night life?
1. Taco Rice, it is the worlds best drunk food. open a business near a bar. end of story, you will make a lot of money. knowledge gained from eating taco rice in japan.
2. uh......well.....I suppose I wouldnt mind too terribly much, so long as they dont get a sex change. .w. I care not one bit if they feel that they are more manly. so long as they are physically a woman. I honestly dont see much point to a relationship that cannot produce children. I know that relationships are supposed to be based upon feelings and not the fact of being able to produce a child, but I have never actually felt any feelings in that area that I can honestly classify as love instead of lust. >_> probably the reason I have never had a lasting relationship.
3. My debates with Maka, as well as whenever someone religious challenges an athiest. That always makes my day. The reason I like my debates with maka is because he tries to debate the rational side of things. Myself I tend to lean more towards an irrational side. Debating those two sides is always a fun time.
4. I really admire Native American culture from what I have seen of it (not much) as they tend to lean more towards nature rather than rebel against it as most of humanity tries. I despair at the culture of some American Christians. Some of them seem to feel as though the country revolves around their religion rather than around the society that is within America. It leads to too much close mindedness
5. My ideal night life would be a mix of bowling, karaoke, and beer. I like all three of those so mixing all three sounds good.
It's time to eat some _____?
Edited by disastrousmaster, 20 August 2013 - 04:00 AM.