Do you feel it? The thumping beat of the music, the energy of the crowd who have come from around the world for but a glimpse of the Rated R Superstar.
Can you hear it? The sound of thousands eagerly awaiting his appearance. The murmur that raises to an overwhelming din that threatens to consume all reality.
Can you taste it? The electricity that courses through your body. The hairs that stand at the back of your neck.
And then finally, the lights begin to dim. Finally the music rises to a pulsating rythem. The crowd begins to roar as the entrance music is played. And then they see him, rising out of the ground like a phoenix reborn. He walks up address his adoring fans. They begin to chant his name. RAMEN! RAMEN! RAMEN! He looks across the sea of the millions...and millions of legionaires! And he says...
Hey you freakin' kids! Get the **** of my lawn!!
Is this thing on?
Yo dawg! Hit me with that Ramen shiiiiii!!!
Yeah, you let that music keep playin', Mr. Dunn
Yo, tell me whose time it is now
You don't know what trouble is!
It's our time
Yo, here comes trouble!
Not gonna listen to anybody
Tellin' me who and what to be
Not tryin' to be like anybody
Tired of playin make believe
So let the blind lead the blind
And the blind lead the blind
My time! Our time! My time is time
My time! Our time! My time!
Finally! The Light, The Leader of a Legion, The Avarice has received his own Q&A thread! Which shall heretofor be officially referred to as Ramen's NoodleTime Thread! Light them rockets boys! It's party time!
Now as for the rules! Rules are for stupid fools! Ask The Great One as many questions as you wish. Oh and always, I awlays answer the questions from the ladies before the guys. Because with The Double R Rockstar, ladies always come first.
For those who are interested in sending a freind request. Go ahead and do so and you too can belong to the Legion of Ramen!!
Join the Legion
Now, on to the first round of questions!
whats with the weird posting style? (sorry about that )
will your joker avy come back?
ships you support?
ships you want to sink?
1. Lol! RR's weird posting style is an amalgamation of many different influences over the years. But the priority has always to entertain, and sometimes annoy, readers. Lol!
2. You never know. I love The Joker. And I've loved that avatar as well. And RR is a man of the people. So if the people wants it. The peaople shall have it.
3. Narusaku, SaiHina, NejIno, ShikaTem, BatmanxCatwoman, Laxus x Cana, Jellal x Erza, Grey x Juvia. There are others but those are what come to mind.
4. NaruHina, SASUSAKU, NatsuxAnyone. Don't really care about any others.
5. Superman. Period. If I'm going to have super powers then why not choose the most powerful set.
1/ Why the name RamenRenegade?
2/ Why do you keep coming back to OMF?
3/ What are some of your hobbies?
4/Impressions of Gnag(if you have any)?
5/ I've heard you like writing. What piece do you take most pride in?
6/ How do you dress? Do you like fashion?
May we ask more than 5
1. I got the Ramen part because it's Naruto's favorite food. (I'm serious that's why I chose it) and Renegade was he name of my army platoon. Lol!
2. Ramen returns to bring Light to the Unenlightened. Lol! But in reality I do it because it's fun.
3. I love to write, read, play video games. I also like to play basketball and I play in an amateur football (american) league.
4. I see you as a very intelligent person. You strike me as deep person and emotionallly complex. You're also clearly very artistically gifted.
5. Lol! Well, I've been writing some fanfiction. I have an ongoing series called Naruto: Chrinicles of the Seventh which is over 100 chapters and going. I also have Seven Sins. There is also a few one shots. One the Bleach front I have an ongoing (but temporarily paused) series called Blade of the Shinigami. I'm really proud of all of them. I have some original work but none that I've ever released. Check out my FF home page if you want more info.
6. I'm big into fedoras and I kind of have a "rat pack" (wearing stylish dress pants and shirts) vibe. When relaxing, some blue boot cut jeans with a black tee shirt and stylish long sleeve over it is the way for me. I'm not BIG into fashion but I do pay attention. Lol!
Hello there! ^_^
Question the first: If your life was a sitcome, what would be the setting and who from OMF would you fill the other roles with?
Question the second: First/current impression of me(if you have any xD )
Question the third: What location in the world would you like to visit?
Question the fourth: If you could be a bird, what kind of bird would you be?
Question the fifth: Would you join me conquer the world? :3
1. If it were a sitcom it would be a city setting. Maybe a mix of The Big Bang Theory and Freinds. Lol! As for characters, IDK, I'd have to think about that. Arsonist Joe, KazeKage, Deidreamer, nemrut and Hadz-x Would definitely be part of it though. And Phenomiricle and Alexdhamp would be there too. As my mortal enemies. Lol!
2. Sadly, I know you not. But you seem like a cool person. Love the Avatar/sig set too.
3. Japan. Though I'm part Chinese I have a deep love for Japanese culture. Shh! Don't tell my grandma! Lol! I'd love to go there one day and just...take it all in.
4. Hawk! The ultimate predator of the skies!
5. Sorry but I can't. For the world is mine! And as the Avarice of OMF! I'd have to destroy you and take it for myself. You've been warned.
Now this should be quite the show.
1. What's your standing height?
2. Favorite video game? Why?
3. How did you get into NS? I presume it just might be the reason I initially supported that ship, but I'd love to hear it.
4. State three reasons as to why Gnag is the classiest creature on OMF.
5. First and current impressions?
6. Favorite NFL team? You're in Manhattan, so I hope that you're a fellow Giants fan. If you're a Jets fan, I'll hang you by your earlobes and chew on your liver. No pressure.
7. Best Super Bowl you've ever watched?
8. Best lie you've ever told and gotten away with?
9. What's your opinion on the U.S. suspending military aid to Egypt?
2. The Mass Effect Series. The customization, the characters, the story. I love it all! I've brought every DLC for every game and I can't get enough.
3. When I first came to OMF I was just looking to join a forum to talk about the Naruto series. I was neutral at the time. As I listened to the arguments and read up on both NH and NS I quickly realized that NS was just way more interesting a pairing to me. The rest, as they say, was history.
4. Her intelligence, her artistic ability and her shining spirit that glows eben across the net. Lol! I do like Gnag quite a bit.
5. You are frustrating. One of those I love/hate to debate. But that said, I respect your intelligence and your willingness to really get dirty when debating. You don't back down and I respect that. One negative. You're from Jersey. Sorry dude.
6. Then get the hangin bro! Cuz it's J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets! All day for me bro!
7. Hoenstly? The last one. There was so much drama including when the lights went out in the stadium. Loved every moment.
8. Lol! When I was in college I told this realy hot dancer that was a concert pianist. Lol! I'm serious. Let's just say she didn't learn the truth until the next morning. Lol! We ended up dating for almost a year.
9. TBH I don't know enough about the situation to give an informed opinion.
I don't think Ramen said we can ask more than five yet; as of late most people lift the limit but it shouldn't be assumed.
1. Hmm, I really can't remember. I'm not much of a crier. I'm not trying to be macho. I'm just not. Oh! I remember reading Y The Last Man. The ending of that got me.
2. I'm anit religion. I'm not an athiest. I'm just against organized religion.
3. I have an older brother. He's the good one. He followed my parents wishes and did well in school. Though I'm smarter and more of an athlete than he is. I happen to have a very high IQ but a low work ethic. My brother works his ass off and has achieved more than me in life bue to that work ethic. My sister is smarter than me. She has a photographic memory. She's about to graduate from an Ivy League school and cure cancer or something.
4. Overpopulation. It's a real problem that could cause the complete collapse of society. Not kidding. Look it up.
5. Heaven/Hell. I do believe in the afterlife and what you do in this world determines your fate in the next. And even if this isn't true and all we have to look forward to is nonexsistance, I think doing the right thing when ever you can is still a good way to live.
1) Obligatory favorite members and why?
2) Hardest you've ever fought for something?
3) Scariest thing you've ever faced?
4) Most treasured memory on OMF?
5) First and current impressions of JoE and Goddess Nike?
1. There are many. But the ones I tend to talk to more than any are KazeKage, Hadz-X, Arsonist Joe, Iron, DeiDreamer, Sleaw, Phenomiracle, Sasuke K, Nemrut, Sleaw and Verilance.
2. Really hard. Like soooo hard. Lol!
3. There were some situations I was in while in the army overseas that were life threatening. I don't want to get too much into it but lets just say I could have easily not been here right now. Lol!
4. Hmm, I would say the rant I made when I got here in 2009 and learned that there was no NS fanclub here while NH had one with almost 200 memebers. I made a lot of people laugh that day.
5. JoE, is a fellow Trinidadian. Love that guy. He's smart, artistic, funny, perverted and a good friend. One of those guys you can have a drink with and have fun all night. Unfortunately I do not know of this Nike. But I believe I should for as The God of OMF I would think it would be in my best interest to know the Goddess. Though I think SkyGuy would challenge such a claim.
1) why do you like wrestling so much?
2) If I had 200 dollars in your hometown, what should I do?
3) what is your favorite book? why?
4) who do you like going up against most on omf?
5) what was your best argument you have had with them?
6) what do you find to be the meaning of your life upon this world? why?
feel free to skip any of these if you dont want more than five
1. I don't. I used to. Back during the Atitude era of WWE I loved it. But I don't really anymore. I just love the intros! I love using them to highlight when I have returned to OMF. My arrival requires such acclaim. Lol!
2. Hmm, I'd go bar hopping. A lot of great bars in the Lower East Side and West Village. A great night out in the city that never sleeps finished off with a 5am breakfast at an Ihop and then you sleep all day. Lol!
3. Hmm, It would have to be the Ann Rice Vampire novels. Particularly the Vampire Lestat, the Queen of the Damned and Memnoch the Devil. Ann Rice is at her best in these timeless classics. If you want a good Vampire novel that is scary, erotic and has no shimmering crap, read these.
4. There are a few. Particularly, Phenomiracle, Nemrut, Soul Fire (ugh!) and Alexdhamp.
5. Lol! Too many to whittle down to one. I've been debating some of them since 2009. I can't give just one.
6. The meaning of life? I believe the meaning of life is simple. Growth. You should be smarter, wealthier, happier from each year to the next. You should be in a better situation than your parents and your children better than you. Growth is really the meaning of life. To learn is to grow. And to stop growing is to die.
About time the Double-R Rockstar got a thread. Here are a couple for the man.
If you, JoE, and Satan formed an alliance, what would be your first directive?
Does a swag tuxedo exist?
You ever been arrested or pulled over? How'd you react?
1. Mission directive 1: Get the hot chicks naked. Mission Directive 2: Get beer. Mission Dierctive 3: World Domination. I'm not sure how'd we'd do that but I'm sure with naked hottie and beer we'd figure it out. Lol!
2. Sure. Get yourself James Bond tux, get some Bond girls to hang all off you and my friend, you...are...swaggalicious! Lol!
3. Yes. Lol! I got a arrested in highschool for stealing a car and joy riding wih some friends. I was also arrested in the military for being in a bar fight in a bar in Germany. Lol! How'd I handle it? I put my hands out for the cuffs, lowered my head to get in back of the squad car and then cursed my rotten luck all the way to jail. Lol!
Okay, that's it for now. Until next time snitches!!!!
Edited by RamenRenegade, 24 August 2013 - 06:34 PM.