Well, here I am. Scared the crap outta me because I was not expecting this at all.
Nice timing though, exactly when I'm at college busy with classes, you guys decide to take my precious time to do this! So that's one buck for each question plus tax...
Let's get started~
1/ What's the story behind your username?
2/ Where do you feel the most at home on OMF?
3/ What are some of your memorable moments from OMF?
4/ Why did you agree to a QT?
5/ How does a night out with your friends look? What do you do? Sit at a bar, go to a club? Play video games?
May we ask you more than 5 questions? c:
1. Back on OMF 1.0 like 6 years ago I was into Naruto and back then we only had seen a handful of the tailed beasts. Rokubi no Raijuu according to some folklore was the six tailed lightning weasel, so I liked the name and used it. I tried changing it in 2.0 but Greg was like "nope" and it just stayed D:
2. SOT... simple and clean. Though I also like getting myself involved in the RP section every once in a while and I'm currently posting a lot in the anime section. Otherwise, General Chit-Chat has been my home for about 4-5 years now... when I stopped spamming all over the place.
3. There are a couple. On OM's first birthday when Greg allowed post count to count everywhere and I spammed my way up to 5k to be the first to get a CT through that method and when OM shut down and the forum flooded with members (we are talking over 100 thousand). Otherwise, memorable moments are made on OMF every day, except they carry on over a wide period of time as opposed to how quickly those I mentioned happened.
4. I didn't! I got robbed! D:< Nah jk. I thought it would be fun for people to question me. Feels like I'm on trial or something...
5. I don't usually go out with my friends at college for certain events that happened (even though we are still friends). Back at home though, we either go out to the mall to eat or whatever, or we go to this friend of mine's house where he has this basement full of games and equipment. We play video games, play pool, cards, work out, do some friendly boxing matches, you name it.
And yes, you may ask more than five~
1.) Are we still on for that delicious deal of ours from the old OMF?
You know it. With a naked Zapp as your avatar who can say no to that?
When was the last time someone called you beautiful?
About a year ago when I found this album of mine and my mom saw a photo of me when I was little and she was like "look how beautiful you were." and I was like "I'm not beautiful now!?" and she was like "nope!" and I carried on to have the worst day ever. People call me handsome all the time though... if that counts >___>
1) Three questions you'd ask yourself?
2) Answers to those three questions?
3) Would you open a Djinns lamp, given there is a 50/50 chance it was a world destroying Djinn, rather a wish granting Djinn?
That's all for now
1. Questions: To be or not to be? / Why are you so lazy? / How can you be "drawing a blank"?
2. Answers: To be, or at least until I understand how computers work thoroughly. / It's not that I'm lazy just that I have to many things to do and cannot get to do them. / Drawing with an eraser.
3. Yes. No second thoughts on the matter. If there is no afterlife then nobody would blame me. If there is then I would become the most infamous person ever, which translates to being the most famous.
1) If you could go partying with Smoky the Bear where would you go?
2) If Gambit broke up with Rouge, who should he date next?
3) If you were going to take over the world, which country would be your first target?
4) Which level of hell would you like to visit in Dante Inferno?
5) What would be a must have hair accessory for you to wear during a winter photo shoot in Japan?
1. Anywhere but the woods. He would kill us all if we damaged the trees.
2. He should become Useless' love affair.
3. Australia. For two reasons. One being that nobody cares about this country so I can plan world domination with ease from there. And two that Australians deal with crocodiles and velociraptors on a daily basis, I've got the greatest army in the world.
4. Second... because lol.
5. I'm not a girl so I don't wear any hair accessories... but puppy ears maybe? That would look funny on me. If you mean like head, as in... hats and such, then go with a Raiden hat so I look like a badass monk.
What one device would you want to see added to a mobile phone?
It's funny you ask this because I have a computer science class right now where we have to develop an app for android.
At any rate, device-wise... jets... as in jet boosters.
So you hang on to your phone, put on some roller skates, and off you go.
1. Why won't you get a 100x100 avatar?
2. First and current impressions of mwah?
3. Best lie you've ever told and gotten away with?
4. Which 8th gen console do you believe will experience the most success within the next five to ten years? Why?
1. Because I've always used a 100x100 in the 2.0 and I feel like changing it around a little.
2. Cool guy I love talking to about video games and someone who loves Zelda a lot.
3. I'm not good at lying so my parents always find out when I lie. I did lie to my little cousins about me being a super spy once, and they believe it to this day. They also believe in Santa which boggles my mind because they are like 10 times smarter than I was at their age, yet they can't seem to see around obvious stuff.
4. "Success" is relative... for the costumers? For the company? And it is also a hard question to answer because it's so early to say anything. I think all of the consoles have their ups and down right now. PS4 is looking great and there is a lot of hype about it in the gaming community but the PS3 left such a bad taste that people are still sort of doubting it. The Xb1 is horrible, but, like most of my friends who do not keep up with the news and all they care about is their Calls of Duties, these people are planning on getting an Xb1 regardless. The Wii-U is got no games right now but it seems like it is going to be hitting strong with Smash Bros and original titles like X. So we'll have to see...
1.)If you could only get a Xbox One, Playstation 4, or Wii U, which would you choose over the other two?
2.)What are your thoughts on Indie games?
3.)What is one video game that you absolutely regret purchasing?
4.)You can either go ten years forward or ten years back to speak with yourself? Which would you choose?
5.)Have you ever fallen in love?
1. PS4. I like what Sony is doing with it and I hate Microsoft right now. My cousins have a Wii-U so I have that covered anyway.
2. They are not the greatest games ever, and they are only fun for a couple hours. However, what is important to note here is that these devs are the ones who are going to be making games in the future. So I think Sony's approach on taking them in and having those connections beforehand is genius. Ubisoft started small... and now they are giving press conferences on E3 alongside the big guys, for example.
3. Duke Nukem Forever. Loved the originals but this was a 15 year old kick to the balls.
4. Easy, 10 years back. That way I can tell my past self what is going to happen and do things I did wrong right. Also I don't want to see my 30 year old self... ugh.
5. Yes, 5 times. Though 4 of them I have given up on... my love life hasn't been the greatest.
1) What's the hardest you've ever fought for something?
2) Who are your favorite OMF members and why?
3) What's the scariest thing you've ever stood up to?
4) What is your most masculine trait - physical or personality wise?
5) What is most feminine trait - physical or personality wise?
1. Right now at college to get a degree. It's the most annoying, long, fight I have ever endured...
2. I have no favorites. But I have a few close ones that are still active. In no particular order, people like Greg, Hime, Mary, Ishy, Chan, Useless, Pika, Sana, Itano, Shinki, other people my retarded self cannot remember... and then there are those like you who are very interesting to me xD
3. My dad when I burned half my house...
4. I dunno. I like to physically fight for fun (like boxing) and I like being nice to girls. My neck and wide shoulders seem to be my most masculine trait physically.
5. I hate to admit it but I'm a sucker for romance and drama. I don't really.... have anything feminine-looking about myself when it comes to looks.
can I have your soul?
why must you impersonate me?!!!
are you really my clone?
if you are is this what you look like?
where am I?
where are you?
where is that purple thingy I saw the other day?
can you truly be alive?
what is the secret to the universe?
do you control the spice?
http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/... what did you do with my pants?
Yes, for $999.98.
I'm not very original...
No, I'm your long lost evil twin brother from another mother who you never knew you had.
Yep, I look like that except without the pants.
You are on the dark side, according to your location.
I am wherever there are cookies... which is also the dark side in this case.
It's always behind you... it just moves according to your moves.
You can if you jump off a plane... try it out.
Spice or space? I control spice because I'm very very hot. But I cannot control space... I cannot even fit in my own room.
I took them off for you because that's the new trend. Hence why I look like a storm trooper except with no pants.
Welp~ That'll be all for today. So if you'll excuse me, I gotta run to class because if I don't go my grades would look worse than Jessica Alba's movie career.
So see you soon folks!
[insert departing Titanic dramatic moment gif here]
And where are my moneyz! D:<
Edited by Raijuu, 30 August 2013 - 10:39 AM.