Yeahhhhhhhhh QT thread
So im not gonna lie i should gotten this way sooner, y'all disappoint me, im pretty interesting. If i appear not to be its most likely your fault.
Anyways im going to answer these questions now.
What's an awesome moment that you could re-live? ^_^
What's the most stupid thing you've ever done? xD
Any embarrassingly funny moments?
1. Lets see i guess i would have to pick when i was in like 7th grade, and my soccer team was in the state semi-finals and i scored a winning goal. It felt pretty freaking awesome to do it and i think it would be fun to do over since i could totally coast off that awesome moment in different ways with my current knowledge. Also obligatory sex with anyone answer o.o
2. The stupidest thing ive ever done was drop out of college. Its not a very funny or good answer <.<. I just really hated school and instead of being smart and thinking about what i wanted for my future i didn't think about it and burned a year in college that i thought was a waste of my time and then dropped out just to go to community college instead. It was pretty stupid, probably one of the stupidest things i could imagine being done <.<
3. Lets see not really, i dont get like super outwardly embarrassed, i tend to actively try and avoid any moment where i could be which helps a lot. I guess the one time would be when i was in 7th grade and this girl came up to me with all her friends and they like goaded her into saying she liked me, and i am was not a smooth person at all then, so i just like legit started blushing and went "uhhh, umm thanks, i mean, yeah thanks" then just turned around and walked away. I then tried to avoid that girl because i couldn't talk to her, i can be super awkward when i want to, especially when i was younger.
1. In 100 words or less, explain why I'm the best.
2. Why the name 'Relinquisher'?
3. In 100 words or less, explain why m1hawk isn't the best.
4. Why in your opinion, is Eneru the best character?
5. In 100 words or less, explain why zetruz is a very forgettable person.
1. 100 words or less huh. Well DEWfers is the best because he is overconfident, lazy, arrogant, a poor debater, a complainer, and an overall negative and bad person. But somehow is not a terrible person after all of it. Really baffles my mind, so i guess you have to be the best if you have all those terrible, awful qualities and people still like you : D
2. Im not really sure. When i first started on the internet which was like 7 or so years ago i had to pick my username for a game i wanted to play. I think i was trying to figure out different names and i really liked the word Relinquished, but that name was taken so i thought to change it to Relinquisher and i really liked the sound of that. And since then ive used it for almost everything just because i liked the sound, and for some reason its never been taken anywhere ive gone throughout the years, which means its either amazing and no one thought of it or that its terrible and everyone hates it. Whichever, i like it tho.
3. I have so many reasons I guess I have to make it exactly 100. So m1hawk is an alright guy, I’ll admit that, don’t want to hurt his feelings too badly. But good god he can be such a pain that it physically pains me to speak with him. He will ramble on whatever he’s looking at, sometimes it seems like he has no thought process of his own, and honestly I fear for the people around him since he might at any point become a mindless zombie. I digress though, to summarize, he’s just an awful person in total.
4. Eneru is the best character because he's one of the only people that kizaru can take even slightly seriously. Thats all there is to it.
5. Well i had to look up this guy, good thing he also posted questions. Honestly talked to him and he said we have talked before, don't really remember that, so i guess hes forgettable because no one seems to know who he really is, its quite strange, he might actually be some kind of ghost. Im not even sure who im talking about anymore, i think i forgot while typing this, oh well.
1) What is your favorite anime?
2) What is your favorite academic subject?
3) What is your favorite sport?
4) What is your favorite animal?
5) What made you join OMF?
1. Favorite anime has to be Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, since i cant support the OP anime as much as i do the manga.
2. History, im majoring in it so it better be my favorite.
3. Soccer (murica!)
4. No idea, spur of the moment random guess it would have to be: My dog
x.x, hes cool, i like him, idk
5. I actually remember this story, so i started reading manga a long time ago. But after a while of reading the big 3 with the weekly schedule and looking around a bit i wanted to do the whole debating and seeing theories thing. So since i read the chapters on mangastream i went on the mangastream forum. The MS forums were pretty cool, i really liked em, but then they had all that trouble and eventually they blew up because of that rogue mod or whatever happened, i dont even really remember but im sure a lot of people here remember it. So anyways i sorta didnt feel like joining a new forum for a while after that because of how sudden it was. But then i got the craving to join up again, OMF was one of the forums i would randomly lurk on for theories and such but i always went and posted a bunch on MS, but now i decided to make OMF my new home and i joined up and started posting.
1/ Explain why you hate it when I try Lickity licking you. D:
2/ Describe your flaws and how you think they affect the people around you.
3/ To the same as above but with your good features.
4/ Why do you like History? Or why do you study it?
5/ What job experiences do you have?
6/ Where do you feel the most at home on OMF?
7/ What made you stay on OMF through the years?
8/ Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
9/ Your favourite OMF members and why?
10/ What do you think your stepping stone in to the community was?
11/ How do you feel about god and people taking comfort in religion?
12/ Favourite animal?
13/ How could you not know Riding was a sport?
14/ How do you usually spend a night with your friends?
15/ Do you consider yourself a social person?
16/ Is there something about yourself that makes you feel insecure?
17/ Do you feel accomplished after hosting a 24h Skype call?
18/ How do you feel about the font Comic Sans?
19/ If you could dream, what would you work 10 years from now?
20/ What is your favorite color?
21/ What is your "worst" guilty pleasure?
22/ How do you feel about social media and how do you use it(if you even do)?
23/ What is your favourite pokemon?
24/ Why are you so obsessed with loving america?
25/ OMF people you'd like you meet and why?
26/ Is there something that scares you?
27/ Is there something you often walk around pondering about?
28/ First and current expression of Gnag.
29/ Why do you not wanna get into Mantis bed?
30/ Are you hurt I only made it to 30 when I promised you over 9000?
1. Unexplainable, if i explained it to you then you would have more power over me then you already have, so it must be kept a secret.
2. I think i can be too hyper, too attached, i can get really cocky sometimes, i can get really awkward sometimes, i tend to be lazy, i tend to make obvious mistakes, i will dodge around an issue if i don't want to deal with it. I think it affects the people around me because i tend to avoid telling people if i have any problems, the earlier stuff is more minor and i can correct it easily, but the later stuff is stuff i still have not really learned from. So it makes people worried and concerned and i generally dont want to let them in so it creates conflict.
3. I am a pretty nice guy, im a good listener, im fairly good at giving advice, im good at being there for people. Im pretty confident in myself, i am confident in my intelligence as well, i think i have a good personality and find it easy to get along with people and not cause problems. This all allows me to get close with people easily and really connect with people and i can talk with them without causing any conflict until i feel like i know them well enough to bring those kinds of things up.
4. Dont know really why i like it as much as i do, i just do, its like asking me why i like manga so much, theres no deep reason behind it, its just my kind of thing. i just study it because i like it, pretty simple i guess lol.
5. Ive worked as a busboy, a soccer referee when i was younger, and as a dude in a factory that is too much for me to explain, we basically made little packages of school supplies tho.
6. In the catroom obviously x.x But no seriously i guess the games forums, it used to be the bleach forums but i kinda dropped off with the break and even before that, im gonna try and get back into some of the big 3 stuff when i get time.
7. The people obviously, everything comes from the people, all the theories, tourneys, conversations, funny drama, etc all comes from the users.
8. Hopefully as a history professor, maybe with a wife, maybe not, prolly having my own little apartment and trying to pay off my loans slowly but surely.
9. Ill just give a big list of my favorite people around here, obviously in no particular order: Echo, Petite Fleur, M1hawkgsm, Kirstenn, Mantistalker, JoE, Zetreuz, DEW, Strawhats, Gnag, Rimi, Nami aka VainDay, Hooded Crow, Disa, Makaze, Metal Heart, Drugzrule, Asphy, Elijah, Kame D Kaze, Rayman, Raiden.
Sorry if i left anyone out that i talk to, theres more people id like to put but i have not talked with them enough.
10. If you mean into OMF it was mangastream forums, if you mean into really getting to know people around here i guess it was you since you got me started on skype where i now like to spend all of my time it seems hehe. There are other people i started really talking to before that, so maybe it was them too, there was a couple of people who really helped.
11. I think thats fine, thats not the way i cope or deal with things, but its fine for people to believe in their own personal faith and god as a way to sort things out or deal with things themselves. I dont even mind spreading your own personal religion, if it helped you its only logical to think it could help other people and so you should spread it, but like everything it should not be forced on people. Some people find comfort in people, some in food, some in whatever else, im sure theres crazier ways out there than religion so why not.
12. ALREADY ASKED BAKA
13. I did, i really did <.<
i just was tired and didnt think about it at the time, its only something ive ever really seen in the olympics, its like track and field for me, i never care unless its the olympics but even then i dont actually care about riding, so it slipped my mind <.<
14. You know some ways i suppose lol, but honestly the talking and chilling way we do is the best way i like to relax. Get some people you really like and know, get some drinks, and get relaxed and tipsy and have a fun night, thats the ideal for me.
15. I think that once im in a situation im pretty social, i dont like silences with big groups so i tend to be someone who draws a lot of attention and tries to keep everyone entertained, so in that way i could appear really extroverted. But on the other hand if someone is not inviting me out or really convincing me that its worth it im much more likely to stay in then go out, so in that aspect i can be very anti-social. I have my limit for how much out and about time i can handle, if i went all night partying the night before you can believe i wont want to leave my house the next day for anything, if someone wants to come over i can manage if they are a good friend, but otherwise im spent.
16. Yeah lots of things. My looks being the biggest one, im over critical of most things and so when i get to look at myself closely in the mirror i can point out so many flaws that its crazy, that tends to go away once im actually out with people since im not thinking about it, but its always in the back of my mind. Im also insecure about little things, like getting into awkward moments, embarrassing moments, or the dreaded combination of the two.
17. I feel accomplished that i got to host a stupid long skype call lol, it was for sure something new for me and it was fun for what it was, so yeah ill say i feel accomplished lol.
18. I dont see what the big deal is, im not a typography major or anything but it does not stand out as an awful font to me. /hides under a rock
19. I wouldnt be working, id be playing video games and talking with the people i like all the time. Id also ideally be rich so i could fly to all the different locations people live and hang out with them for weeks at a time, that would be the best, just be insanely rich and use it purely to have fun with you all haha, no noble goals from me.
20. No idea, i never know the answer to this question, im always fond of a light blue color though, so ill go with sky blue.
21. I dont really think i have many guilty pleasures at all, everything i enjoy im open and honest about it, the only thing i can think of is that i would binge eat on ice cream if i could get away with it.
22. Its alright, i dont really like broadcasting myself, so even when i use facebook to connect with people whos phone numbers or other info i dont have it just means ill message them or chat with them. Like here for example, everyone uses the VMs to communicate, but i still prefer the PMs because no one can see them <.<
23. This is much too hard, honestly its mean to make me pick like this, so im going to do a top 5 because honestly i cant decide from all there is available. Even this top 5 list was made on the fly and im in no way certain about these choices, but here it goes: Charzard, Dratini, Tyranitar, Mewtwo, Blazekin.
Yeah even after making that im sure i missed better ones, suffice to say this question is much too hard to truthfully answer, i like so freaking many.
24. Because americas the greatest country on earth. You see how so far all my answers have been honest and pretty straight the point, well thats how im doing this QT, so i honestly believe that statement. Its also really fun to play up the stereotypical patriotic american haha, but that all comes from a general belief in america as well.
25. Pretty much all the people i listed as my favorite users, there are some i want to meet above others, but since you didnt specify at all i dont have to say bwah-haha.
26. Spiders haha, but as for things that will legitimately make me scared and that i cant face theres not really much. If i saw an insect of any kind over 3 inches long i dont think id be able to handle that, so giant spiders or all the crazy sized amazon bugs, no thanks, i cant deal with that stuff.
27. Way too many things, i do like thinking about what i would do if i had kizarus powers in real life though, cuze it would be freaking awesome.
28. For the record im going to suck at the first half of these questions, awful memory and all
First: Nice poster, likes the art section, friendly to everyone, interesting person to talk to.
Now: Very sweet and a bit shy lady, really gets along well with everyone, is unconfident far too often, especially with her English, sometimes is confused too easily, but overall a really great person to talk to.
29. I dont think ive ever denied getting in, maybe if you got in as well ; )
30. Nope im quite alright at 30, im sure you will have a couple more if you really try but i think these were a good amount of questions for me haha
1/1000) First and current impression of Makaze?
2/1000) Hardest thing you've ever fought for?
3/1000) Scaredest you've ever been?
4/1000) Who are your favorite posters and why?
5/1000) Most treasured memory here?
Also in memory of those peoples that left the forums
6/1000) What is your favorite vacation that you have been on?
7/1000) How and when did you become a hockey fan and what has been your favorite experience watching the sport?
8/1000) What are some of your favorite foods?
9/1000) What is one of your best memories from childhood?
10/1000) In the classic trolley problem, (it's in the spoiler tag below if you aren't already familar with it) what moral obligations if any does the bystander have in that situation? What would you personally do if it were you in that position?
11/1000) What is your most prized possession?
12/1000) What is one compliment you recieve from most people?
13/1000) Do you have any phobias and what are they if you do?
14/1000) What is one trait you picked up from your parents? (One from each)
15/1000) What was the last movie or book that made you cry?
1. First: Arrogant poster, too direct, intellectual, condescending and logical.
Current: Much of the same as stated. But has more sides to him then i realized, can be very easy going and relaxed, gets flustered easily when talking, likes to stimulate people, has more patience than almost anyone i've ever met, and overall a good person to talk with, especially good to talk theory of any kind with.
2. Its going to sound sad but i have never really fought all that hard for something, combination of having not a terrible life and being extremely lazy left me very middle of the road on a lot of things. The only thing i can think of is i went really hard in 7th grade to win my states tournament for soccer, and we got to the semi-finals and i really wanted to become state champions but then my family suddenly decided to move away to where i currently live before the final match and my team ended up losing, i really wanted to win that with them <.<
3. When i was younger i got lost alone in my grandparents woods, they live in Wisconsin on this huge plot of land, way out in the country, just farms everywhere, that time of country. Anyways they have like 60 acres of land and most of it is Forrest and i was playing in there and somehow got separated from everyone without noticing, and this was during the winter so it was pretty cold, near 0 degrees and i remember i was wet from all the snow that was on the ground and basically everywhere, and i apparently wandered around for hours having no idea where to go, i think i was 11 or 12 so i didnt really have any clue what to do and eventually when it was night time i found my way to the road because i could see someone driving and i saw headlights, so then i walked out to the road and figured out how to get to the house, apparently i had frostbite and was really really cold but i dont remember super well, nothing lasting happened because of it but safe to say i was pretty terrified after about 3 hours and i realized i was freezing and the sun was setting on me and i had no idea what to do, horror movie stuff for me that was.
4. Ok i have not been up to date with the big 3 in a while and i cant remember names super well haha, im probibly forgetting a lot of the people i really liked but here it goes:
Matt (best OP poster imo), Millareppa (best bleach poster imo), JoE (for naruto and overall hilarity anywhere he goes), Tale, DEW, Petite, M1hawk, Plasma, Ajh77, The Witcher, God Mode, Makaze
5. Our night of spamming : D
6. I think i was in 8th grade and my family went to disneyworld. Now i have a six flags and other amusement parks near me, but holy crap disney world was amazing for me, that trip i could not get enough of everything and was amazed at everything we did, it was pretty amazing for me.
7. This question is not for me <.<, boooooooooo (echo answer this for me D:)
8. Cheeseburgers, french fries, pizza, ice cream, steak. Im pretty simple when it comes to food, i grew up in the midwest with no real cultural background besides american midwestern, so these are my foods of choice haha.
9. The trip to disney world like i said, in 6th grade i moved away from the town i had lived in since i could remember to live somewhere else, then in 8th grade i moved back to the same exact town, and i remember it was me coming to a new school, that was my old school, and so i came back to everyone remembering me and everyone came up to me for the whole week and treated me awesomely since i came back, it felt really amazing to have like the whole school welcome me back constantly. Then i won a water balloon contest at that same school in 8th grade and i remember me and my partner won some little meager prize but we were treated as champions for like a week by everyone which was pretty amazing as well. Otherwise like i said i have a bad memory so i dont really remember anything before middle school lol.
10. The bystander of course acts as the idealized version of what to do, its an easy problem to solve. you tell the person to divert the car to kill the one instead of the 5, in every way killing 5 random people is much worse than killing 1 random person, there is absolutely no argument against that. The problem comes in when you are the one having to do it, funny enough this problem has many different variations and this is one of the tamer ones. Pulling a lever for a trolley is a fairly risk free thing to do and is easily justified/covered up, so i would pull the lever to divert the trolly, the assessment there is that the risk is so low that the reward is much higher for yourself and the punishment chance is also low.
The harder version of the problem is to consider there are 5 people on the track and you physically pushing a person in front of the train will make it break thus killing that person but sparing the 5 people on the track. Theres much more risk there and it makes it much harder to do, i can say that i would not have the guts or the confidence to push and essentially kill one man in plain view in order to save 5. While the first one could be rationalized away as not killing but saving since you are so removed the second problem is obviously killing to save and not saving by killing, which is a key difference.
11. Most prized possession is my computer, im using it to do this, i use it to do the most out of everything in my life, i guess a close second would be internet router but that sounds less cool. I dont really hold much value in sentimental or important things from childhood, or place any special meaning on regular objects, so the thing i use the most becomes the most prized thing i have aka computer.
12. I was going to say either people skills or intelligence but i think if i really think about it i get the fact that im caring/nice the most from all kinds of people, since you said complements i went right to females i would go for but in a broad sense my kindness gets recognized more than the other two.
13. No i dont have any phobias, as i understand it a phobia is something that you fear so much that you cannot even be near it, see it, or sometimes even think about it, and i dont think any of my fears terrify me to that kind of extent.
14. Dad: Debating
Mom: Social Skills
15. Not much makes me actually start shedding tears, i can tear up or feel it often enough, but the last thing that really made me have tears go down my face was the scene where merry says her final farewell in one piece. So i guess one piece to answer your question. Since some people might be mad if i list OP as my crying moment ill throw in that songs make me cry more easily a lot of the time for some reason, for example the last song that made me cry was Hurt by: Johnny Cash. That is a powerful song.
1. What animals most remind you of totalitarianism? Why?
2. In what fictional universe would you most want to live, if you had to choose one?
3. What do you find most revolting about individuals who harbor no hatred for arachnids?
Saving the last two, for your hyping pleasure.
1. Now here are the real questions o.o Anyways for some reason i saw a nazi otter when i read that question, so i guess that answers your question. I dont have any good animal -> political ideology symbology for you, just an otter nazi.
(side note: http://naziotter.ytmnd.com/ that led me to whatever the F that is, so fun question, full circle, good stuff)
2. One Piece for sure. It would have to be some kind of manga but then i think about how i get placed into that universe. If i dont get to choose powers or situations then something like bleach could be disasterous, theres so many random citizens on both sides of the spectrum and extremely low possibility to become strong, something like naruto has the same thing but with lesser odds of being totally useless, but chakara is still inherent and it relies so much on family. Then things like FMA and SE and the rest of the shonen are not big enough and flushed out enough for me, the senien ones i would be too scared to die in and stuff would be crazy. Typical fantasy novels like LOTR, game of thrones, HP etc leave so much room for error. In one piece sure i could start as a civilian but id also know how everything works in the world up to this point in the manga, which is quite a lot, i could train, search for a strong DF and be dominating, gather my own crew, it would just be amazing amounts of fun, plus no one dies in OP right ; )
If you get to choose everything well its still OP, just become kizaru and do whatever you want.
3. They have something wrong with them, im going to offend some people (you know who you are), but they are supposed to be weird terrifying creatures <.<. I mean they have 8 skinny legs, they scuttle around, they have tons of eyes, they are the opposite of what people are in so many ways, they are creepy and nasty, people should want to wipe them off the face of the planet, i know they have their uses but it does not mean we cant kill most of them right?
1. Would you sexily creep me out with your creepysexy voice?
2. What is the non-creepiest thing you could make extremely creepy with your creepysexy voice?
3. Would you consider your creepysexy voice a super power?
4. What is the greatest thing you have done with your creepysexy voice?
5. What is the greatest thing about having a creepysexy voice?
6. Would you consider yourself a master of creepysexy voice-fu?
7. While hitting on girls, how many do you scare wet with your creepysexy voice?
8. If you narrated a film with your creepysexy voice, what kind of film would it be?
9. You wake up one day and realize that your creepysexy voice is narrating your own life, how scared would you be?
10. Me vs You, creepysexy voice-fu vs creepy bishieness, who will be the last one standing?
11. If you had a role in the new Super Smash Bros, what would your moveset using your creepysexy voice be?
12. You woke up one day without your creepysexy voice, what would be different?
13. If you had your own radio show, how creepysexy would it be?
14. What would be the worst thing about having a creepy sexy voice?
15. In what way could your creepysexy voice save the world?
1. Thats a secret for just you and me metal ; )
2. I could probably read something from the new york times finance section and make everyone have really mixed feelings about the future of the economy and the future of their lives.
3. I dont think so, i dont think i have enough power, if i were to make it one thought it would be that i could take creepy and sexy to the extremes, make the creepiest voice ever, and make the sexiest voice ever, be able to merge anywhere inbetween the two extremes and be able to create the ultimate voice that disgusts yet intrigues you so intensely at the same time that it would make peoples hearts and minds shatter. That would be a neat power.
4. Convince you to somehow add in sexy when you are talking about my voice ; )
5. It gives me the ability to creep people out and then turn around and seduce people with almost no lag time inbetween those two things, a true gift if ive ever seen one.
6. Yes, absolutely, im also taking disciples /bow
7. I wish i could tell you the number, but sometimes i do things that even i am not aware of, i can say its somewhere near the 20s but even then there could be 100s out there that were affected without be even knowing.
8. It would be a documentary on polar bears and how they hunt penguins. Come at me Morgan freeman, i'm not scared O.O
9. Not at all, i would embrace it wholeheartedly and accept that my life has forever changed, sometimes for the worse, sometimes for the better.
10. Im very confident in my skills but even i cant predict such an outcome, we would need some kind of impartial judge who knows the ways of creepy sexy better than anyone to be our judge, now who could that be......
11. Id like to imagine myself attached to mr. game and watch and all his moves would involve him/me saying something and some weird or amazing shape coming out and attacking people.
12. I would probably creep less guys out and probably get less women <.<
all in all its a possibility i dont want to imagine.
13. It would be a love doctor show for sure, the intros would all be really slow and deep and sensual and then people would call in about their wild sex problems and i would give them excellent advice.
14. I have not noted any negatives as of yet, ill let you know if i find some though.
15. I could talk down terrorists from blowing up the world with whatever crazy plan they had hatched, id take one for the team, whatever that meant and whatever that led to.
1. Who do you consider to be the weirdest amongst your OMF friends?
2. Who do you consider to be the sweetest amongst your OMF friends?
3. F/C impressions of moi? Do you even know me? D:
1. You for sure, you are one "unique individual". Honestly i dont like the word weird, i think we are all weird in our own ways and peoples weirdness is what draws me to them, i dont think it has a negative connotation but i realize a lot of people use it that way, so ill say everyone i talk to is weird and i try and find that weird to relate with them over our collective weirdness.
2. Now id like to say the same thing for this but nope, some people are nicer, people i find especially nice on here: petite, m1hawk, kirstenn, hooded crow (#1 imo), gnag, millareppa, and JoE are all people ive seen be nice on several occasions just because they can and i feel like they are just nice people.
3. First: Really good poster (i remember you from way back on 2.0 but cant remember specifics haha)
Now: Still a good poster even if he could post more, genuine guy, can be funny when he wants to be, really extravagant and loosens up a lot when hes around people he knows.
I got a bunch of scattered info on you haha, but im sure we ill talk more anyways : P
16/1000) What is your first and current impressions of me #swagyolo?
16. First: Oh god they are combining swag and yolo? what is this world coming to
Now: #swagyolo is so 5 minutes ago, its all about that #yoloswaggins going on the adventure of a lifetime.
Hello Reli \o.o/
- Is your voice always smooth?
- What was the last thing that made you angry?
- What do you do when you get angry?
- Name one (and only one) thing that you lost but wish you'd have it forever
- First and current impression of me (Because I don't feel original today :B )
1. No, i can get excited at times and it can be a bit all over the place, but for the most part yep i really am that smooth
2. It was two summers ago when i had dropped out of college and was still unsure about what i wanted to do or if i could do anything. Really i was having a crisis for most of that summer and living with my parents did not help anything at all. I was fairly pent up and angry that summer and one day i got especially angry and wanted to hit something so i went to kick a door and accidentally kicked right through it getting my foot stuck and everything, so i ripped it out and stormed off. But while i was generally on edge that summer i didnt get that mad again, i don't generally get mad.
3. Kick doors apparently <.<
Though honestly if i get seriously angry i vent with violence of some kind, which is why its good it rarely happens, if i get just a little bit angry or pissed off or just off put i usually just suppress it down and deal with it but just breathing or something, but if i get to a certain point ill just have to hit something, maybe a lot, to get rid of the anger, especially depending what triggered it.
4. I have no idea honestly, i think it would have to be some kind of game or toy i had as a kid that i lost, but i really dont remember what ive lost you see <.<
Ill go dopey and say i wish i had that first edition charzard i had as a kid forever, i have no idea what happened to that thing.
5. First: This guy is alright, i like his style
Now: Nicest person i've met on here, has good music style, really enjoyable person to talk with and be around, makes everyone feel good, a genuinely positive force.
Wow even more people posted while i was trying to do these <.<
Well ill have time for everyone else who asked tomorrow, feel free to ask more questions/follow up questions, i really dont mind
Hope you guys enjoyed the answers so far, until tomorrow