Photo

Question Time with Scorpion2k4u

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Poll: Question Time with Scorpion2k4u (34 member(s) have cast votes)

Who should we interrogate next?

1. inzaratha (5 votes [4.46%])

Percentage of vote: 4.46%

2. Liar (7 votes [6.25%])

Percentage of vote: 6.25%

3. Yuber (4 votes [3.57%])

Percentage of vote: 3.57%

4. kessie (5 votes [4.46%])

5. Metal Heart (12 votes [10.71%])

Percentage of vote: 10.71%

6. ruggia (2 votes [1.79%])

Percentage of vote: 1.79%

7. Alpha (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

8. skillzthatkillz (5 votes [4.46%])

9. Ultrafragor (13 votes [11.61%])

Percentage of vote: 11.61%

10. Nyanko (1 votes [0.89%])

Percentage of vote: 0.89%

11. The Witcher (14 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

12. ddboy102 (7 votes [6.25%])

13. Trouble (3 votes [2.68%])

Percentage of vote: 2.68%

14. Ganderath (8 votes [7.14%])

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

15. -JustMyself- (4 votes [3.57%])

16. WaffleCopter (4 votes [3.57%])

17. Darthwin (7 votes [6.25%])

18. amykinsxoxo (7 votes [6.25%])

19. Pimpbankai3050 (3 votes [2.68%])

Percentage of vote: 2.68%

20. OP Eyes FTW (1 votes [0.89%])

Percentage of vote: 0.89%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Nyanko

Nyanko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,830 posts
  • LocationNyah

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:45 AM

Might quest some more.

6) Do you like Scorpions? If so, what is your favourite type of scorpion? If not, why choose the user name?

7) A Djinn grants you the ability to travel back through time for one hour, to do anything you want, without any repercussion to yourself *i.e no Grandfather effect killing yourself*. When will you travel to, and what will you do there?

8) Djinns are running rampant in the world, granting powers to everyone and causing all out mayhem. King Solomon, in an effort to control the Djinn menace allows you to materialize one weapon from fiction, and orders you to slay them all. What weapon will you choose and why?

9) King Solomon rewards you for your Djinn slaying. He will materialize any fictional character before you. Who will you pick to be materialized from the pages of fiction into the real world, and why?

10) What is three questions you would ask yourself, and the answers to them?

The Nominations for OMF Top 20 ongoing Manga for August/September are over. The results can be seen here!

http://onemangaforum...tember-edition/

Don't like the results? Then vote in the 4th Quarter poll in January

#22 mantisstalker

mantisstalker

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,124 posts
  • LocationDessert Bluffs

User's Awards

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:11 AM

1. If one thing could instantly be invented and mass produced what would you want it to be?
  2. What genre(s) of music do you enjoy?
  3. What job do you have/studying for?
  4. Favorite game?
  5. Do this and tell me what you get: http://www.buddytv.c...px?quiz=1000038

#23 taichi

taichi

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,766 posts
  • LocationThe 7 Men Room

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:29 PM

1. That drunk hobo with a knife I'm always mentioning in everyone's QT's I managed not to miss. Yup, that guy that most people believe is actually none other than me under disguise. As you might expect, he's now trying to rob you, what would you do?

2. The biggest obstacle you've managed to overcome in your life, and the biggest obstacle you still haven't managed to overcome?

3. What is your biggest obsession? Are you content with being obsessive about it, or do you wanna get over your obsession?

4. Which fictional character( be it from anime, manga, novels, movies, books, TV series, legends, whatever...) do you think resembles you the most and which fictional character do you want to resemble the most?

5. Who's that guy right behind you?

Flatlord%20Misuzu.gif

#24 Makaze

Makaze

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • LocationThe Matinée

User's Awards

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:09 PM

1. Why are you here?
2. If you could change your username, would you? Why or why not?
3. If you could change one thing about this forum, what would it be?
4. Which do you prefer: utilitarianism or deontology? Why?
5. First and current impressions of me?
I hold you in the highest regard, my friends.

ibdl7kCi5PMto4.png
τη καλλίστη | Fallacious | Technical | BBCode Editor

#25 Scorpion2k4u

Scorpion2k4u

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,951 posts
  • Locationsurrounding you

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:26 PM

sorry for beeing late, didn't have time the last couple of days I will aswer the rest of the questions tomorrow!

• Fulmine likes this

2mg5kyb.jpg

#26 Scorpion2k4u

Scorpion2k4u

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,951 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:14 AM

You wanted questions? Here you are, sweetie. :D

1. Which character trait(s) do you dislike or like the most? Is there any behaviour that makes you furious?
  2. Have you ever been to a karaoke bar? If so, did you like it? If not, would you like to give it a try?
  3. Do you think people should be thankful even for things or support they didn’t ask for (regardless of whether it was helpful or not)? I heard of people who said things like “Why being thankful? I didn’t ask for his/her help.”
  4. One Piece: If you were given a chance to change an event or parts of the story, what would you change and in what way? Is there anything you would have loved to turn out differently?
  5. First and current impressions of Petite Fleur?
  6. How do you imagine our world in – let’s say – 200 years (e.g. people’s physiognomy, clothes, behaviours, technology, earth…)?

1.) I dislike disnhonesty the most I would say, that can make me furious. I also realy hate it when people need to show off. But I can take quite alot till I burst.

2.)I actually never went, I just played singstar with friends butthat was always fun. I don't know if it would be a good idea to torture strangers though so alcohol would be needed in public :D. I rocked Eye of the Tiger on singstar by the way  :meh:

3.)I think people should at least be aware of those things. Of course there are moments when you may think there is no need to actually say thank you or be thankfull. But imo every person should at least be able to admit that someone did a good deed to them if they realy think about it. Anything else would just be ignorant.

4.) I honestly can't say that I would want to change anything so far. Of course I was pissed and sad that Ace died, but I guess there is noone reading OP who would actually change it because that was a milestone in OP and realy important. Drama makes many things better in stories and Ace's death was such a thing because the emotions you get help you get closer to the overall story.

5) haha, well my first impression was that she's a though one. I don't remeber the details but I was reading throug the chapter discussions of Naruto I think and she had a heated argument with someone over sth I don't remeber and she was though. But it turned out that she was realy nice and easy to talk to. It's just that when she has her mind set on sth it can get rough, but that's not a bad thing in a forum. Well she changed a bit over time, on the old forum she went a bit against the mods, now she acts more ((mature isn't the right word), she helps the forum more now). She is a very intelligent poster though and she still has the fire :D. I realy like her and always did, even during arguments I had with her. :)! I lately even enjoyed her singing about pink fluffy unicorns :D.

6.) Intresting question that I can't realy answer, people where always wrong with their predictions anyways. I think there won't be that much more change (like flying cars). Our technology will advance for shure, the population will grow and get older which might lead to serious problems. Nature will suffer the most. I could imagine that sooner or later we will have wars for religion again like back in the mid ages. Seeing that the muslim population grows faster then the christian population for example. We might get a change especially in europe we might loose countries and by then there will be just Europe. 

Might quest some more.

6) Do you like Scorpions? If so, what is your favourite type of scorpion? If not, why choose the user name?

7) A Djinn grants you the ability to travel back through time for one hour, to do anything you want, without any repercussion to yourself *i.e no Grandfather effect killing yourself*. When will you travel to, and what will you do there?

8) Djinns are running rampant in the world, granting powers to everyone and causing all out mayhem. King Solomon, in an effort to control the Djinn menace allows you to materialize one weapon from fiction, and orders you to slay them all. What weapon will you choose and why?

9) King Solomon rewards you for your Djinn slaying. He will materialize any fictional character before you. Who will you pick to be materialized from the pages of fiction into the real world, and why?

10) What is three questions you would ask yourself, and the answers to them?

6.)I don't realy have an opinion about scorpions to be honest aside from the zoo I never saw one. I choose the name starting as I was playing shooters like CS back in the days. I thought it was a fitting name for a player :D

7.)well as I said before in one of the questions, I'm rather lucky and I don't realy have any big regrets so far everything somehow always worked out. On the otherside there also was no moment coming to my mind without thinking too much that I would want to relive because  it was amazing. Later in life I might answer this question with the moment my child got born but sth like that isn't realy on the horizon yet :D. I would treasure that gift if I can and use it wisely when the time comes.

8.)Wow how do you come up with great questions like that ? :D. Somehow I just have the picture of me holding Excalibur in my hands and slaying gins all over the place. But in reality I'm propably not the close combat fighter that I see myself in daydreams (too much risks and too much blood on my cloths). So thinking about it I guess it would need to be some kind of rifle or pistol that makes killing Gins rather safe from a distant. Because let's face it magical beeings like Gins are best dealt with from afar. While writeing this  Death Note comes to my mind and if that counts as a weapon I would choose that! (if it's no too hard to find out the names of those Gins that is).

9.) Most of the people that come to my mind wouldn't be a good idea to actually have them on earth because earth would either want to capture/kill them or they would try to destroy/rule earth. I go with Batman, because Batman is always a good answer to everything...

10.) I try to come up with questions, but maybe because I read so many..and so many good onse recently that I can't come up with a satisfying one right now..not to mention 3. Sorry.

• Petite Fleur and Fulmine like this

2mg5kyb.jpg

#27 Scorpion2k4u

Scorpion2k4u

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,951 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:07 PM

1. If one thing could instantly be invented and mass produced what would you want it to be?
  2. What genre(s) of music do you enjoy?
  3. What job do you have/studying for?
  4. Favorite game?
  5. Do this and tell me what you get: http://www.buddytv.c...px?quiz=1000038

1.) What popped in my head just now was  *space* as in somewho beeing able to exspand earth. Propably because I just answered Kleckermau's one question. But that would still be a realy usefull thing.

2.)Oh I actually have no real favourite. I enjoy rock as well as some classics and pop. I don't realy like that modern pop musik is rather empty and therefore not at all long lasting anymore. I can't realy find much to like about modern rap though. I liked 2Pac but 99% of todays lyrics are just wrong. That goes for artists in pop like Nicki Minjaj too though. But to each it's own I guess it's just not my intelectual level so to sperak.

3.)I did learn insurance salesman and I am currently a business student in my last semester.

4.)I'm not shure that I actually have a favourite that would stand above all others. I enjoy quite a large spectrum of genres. But I had the most fun playing Darksouls and Demonsouls, mostly *fun* because me and my friends played them within a certain time usually during winter by one of my friends. So we were sitting in his flat, basically 24/7 for 1-2 weeks ordering pizza and stuff only going home to shower and change and maybe sleep while playing those games as soon as they came out. That was truly gaming at it's finest. I think playing those games alone has a too large risk of suicide anyways... :D.

5.) Lol I swear I was 100% honest and I'm Dean. I love that dude. I thought I will be Sam from my answers but I realy like to be Dean more then Sam :D

1. That drunk hobo with a knife I'm always mentioning in everyone's QT's I managed not to miss. Yup, that guy that most people believe is actually none other than me under disguise. As you might expect, he's now trying to rob you, what would you do?

2. The biggest obstacle you've managed to overcome in your life, and the biggest obstacle you still haven't managed to overcome?

3. What is your biggest obsession? Are you content with being obsessive about it, or do you wanna get over your obsession?

4. Which fictional character( be it from anime, manga, novels, movies, books, TV series, legends, whatever...) do you think resembles you the most and which fictional character do you want to resemble the most?

5. Who's that guy right behind you?

1.) I would say: * Taichi? Is that you?* then we would joke and laugh and rob the the next innocent person that comes along the way together like god had intended.

2.)I think I had a rather similar question to answer already and I realy didn't have to overcome a realy huge obstacle so far. Well if you consider finishing onse study then that is the next *big* step on my agenda.

3.)I guess right now I would actually have to answer that one by reading the big three every wednesday. Obesessed might be a bit too big of a word though. I call it slightly addicted :D

4.) as I said before Luffy responds propably the most with my inner child. Other then that I guess I would need to choose a character from a daily life manga or school life manga. And I don't know too many of those to give you a neme :D.

Hmm which character would I like to resemble the most....Charly Harper had a pretty cool life I would say :D. I'm aware that I'm nothing like him aside maybe the humor but what the hell I go with him anyways.

5.) Oh that, that's my shinigami, I just got that death note to free the world from Djinns. Don't mind him...what's your name by the way?

1. Why are you here?
2. If you could change your username, would you? Why or why not?
3. If you could change one thing about this forum, what would it be?
4. Which do you prefer: utilitarianism or deontology? Why?
5. First and current impressions of me?

1.) I'm here to aswer your questions. I'm a member of this forum because I love u lot quite a bit

2.)I don't think that I will ever feel the need to do so. I'm pretty happy with it. As I mentioned before I use it for quite  a while now and it belongs to me. Wouldn't feel right :shrug:

3.)I don't realy have sth to complain. Maybe because I'm rather easy to live with and maybe because I don't realy know what could be possible. Bringing the mangas back would be one thing though because we had alot more users back then.

4.)I would have to go with utilitarianism, I think it's more common to aim for the increase of luck. deontology is maybe a bit to stubborn. For example, yeah killing is bad, but killing someone in order to save many is in my eyes quite acceptable. Intresting and difficult question though.

5.) My first impression of you was that I thought you where quite sophisticated not to say snobby :D. That was in the rate my signature or avatar thread. But meanwhile I quite like you and the way you ilustrate yourself on here. I think a forum needs people that not always float with the current and are able to maybe rub someone the wrong way every now and then,  while beeing true to onself. It makes life more colourful.

yeah I'm *the glas is half full*- kind of guy ;).

aaaaaand I'm done, thank you so much for the great questions, I had much fun aswering them!

yours truly

Scorpion2k4u

2mg5kyb.jpg

#28 soccerislife

soccerislife

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts
  • LocationIn the darkness....No, seriously, anyone have a flashlight?

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:11 PM

One more question pleeeaase! 

What's your favorite thing from Germany? Whether it be the culture, the buildings, your food? and why? ^_^

KUn5clI.jpg

Too lazy to change the sig. Found the avatar too hilarious to pass up though. xD

#29 Makaze

Makaze

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • LocationThe Matinée

User's Awards

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:07 PM

One more question pleeeaase! 

What's your favorite thing from Germany? Whether it be the culture, the buildings, your food? and why? ^_^

His thread was supposed to end yesterday.

Please read the rules.
I hold you in the highest regard, my friends.

ibdl7kCi5PMto4.png
τη καλλίστη | Fallacious | Technical | BBCode Editor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users