- If one thing could instantly be invented and mass produced what would you want it to be?
- What genre(s) of music do you enjoy?
- What job do you have/studying for?
- Favorite game?
- Do this and tell me what you get: http://www.buddytv.c...px?quiz=1000038
1.) What popped in my head just now was *space* as in somewho beeing able to exspand earth. Propably because I just answered Kleckermau's one question. But that would still be a realy usefull thing.
2.)Oh I actually have no real favourite. I enjoy rock as well as some classics and pop. I don't realy like that modern pop musik is rather empty and therefore not at all long lasting anymore. I can't realy find much to like about modern rap though. I liked 2Pac but 99% of todays lyrics are just wrong. That goes for artists in pop like Nicki Minjaj too though. But to each it's own I guess it's just not my intelectual level so to sperak.
3.)I did learn insurance salesman and I am currently a business student in my last semester.
4.)I'm not shure that I actually have a favourite that would stand above all others. I enjoy quite a large spectrum of genres. But I had the most fun playing Darksouls and Demonsouls, mostly *fun* because me and my friends played them within a certain time usually during winter by one of my friends. So we were sitting in his flat, basically 24/7 for 1-2 weeks ordering pizza and stuff only going home to shower and change and maybe sleep while playing those games as soon as they came out. That was truly gaming at it's finest. I think playing those games alone has a too large risk of suicide anyways... .
5.) Lol I swear I was 100% honest and I'm Dean. I love that dude. I thought I will be Sam from my answers but I realy like to be Dean more then Sam
1. That drunk hobo with a knife I'm always mentioning in everyone's QT's I managed not to miss. Yup, that guy that most people believe is actually none other than me under disguise. As you might expect, he's now trying to rob you, what would you do?
2. The biggest obstacle you've managed to overcome in your life, and the biggest obstacle you still haven't managed to overcome?
3. What is your biggest obsession? Are you content with being obsessive about it, or do you wanna get over your obsession?
4. Which fictional character( be it from anime, manga, novels, movies, books, TV series, legends, whatever...) do you think resembles you the most and which fictional character do you want to resemble the most?
5. Who's that guy right behind you?
1.) I would say: * Taichi? Is that you?* then we would joke and laugh and rob the the next innocent person that comes along the way together like god had intended.
2.)I think I had a rather similar question to answer already and I realy didn't have to overcome a realy huge obstacle so far. Well if you consider finishing onse study then that is the next *big* step on my agenda.
3.)I guess right now I would actually have to answer that one by reading the big three every wednesday. Obesessed might be a bit too big of a word though. I call it slightly addicted
4.) as I said before Luffy responds propably the most with my inner child. Other then that I guess I would need to choose a character from a daily life manga or school life manga. And I don't know too many of those to give you a neme .
Hmm which character would I like to resemble the most....Charly Harper had a pretty cool life I would say . I'm aware that I'm nothing like him aside maybe the humor but what the hell I go with him anyways.
5.) Oh that, that's my shinigami, I just got that death note to free the world from Djinns. Don't mind him...what's your name by the way?
1. Why are you here?
2. If you could change your username, would you? Why or why not?
3. If you could change one thing about this forum, what would it be?
4. Which do you prefer: utilitarianism or deontology? Why?
5. First and current impressions of me?
1.) I'm here to aswer your questions. I'm a member of this forum because I love u lot quite a bit
2.)I don't think that I will ever feel the need to do so. I'm pretty happy with it. As I mentioned before I use it for quite a while now and it belongs to me. Wouldn't feel right
3.)I don't realy have sth to complain. Maybe because I'm rather easy to live with and maybe because I don't realy know what could be possible. Bringing the mangas back would be one thing though because we had alot more users back then.
4.)I would have to go with utilitarianism, I think it's more common to aim for the increase of luck. deontology is maybe a bit to stubborn. For example, yeah killing is bad, but killing someone in order to save many is in my eyes quite acceptable. Intresting and difficult question though.
5.) My first impression of you was that I thought you where quite sophisticated not to say snobby . That was in the rate my signature or avatar thread. But meanwhile I quite like you and the way you ilustrate yourself on here. I think a forum needs people that not always float with the current and are able to maybe rub someone the wrong way every now and then, while beeing true to onself. It makes life more colourful.
yeah I'm *the glas is half full*- kind of guy .
aaaaaand I'm done, thank you so much for the great questions, I had much fun aswering them!