Photo

[Character] Askin Nakk Le Varr

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
198 replies to this topic

#1 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,208 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:08 AM

Deserves a thread much more than BG9.

And if he actually does well against Mayuri (which he may, given the context of the confrontation) then he'll definitely deserve his own thread.

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#2 firestorms

firestorms

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:32 AM

And if he actually does well against Mayuri (which he may, given the context of the confrontation)

I thought Askin bailed, when he saw Mayuri wasn't falling for his subtle trap of going after him, he probably is leaving the area, bring on the geh geh geh guy to go after mayuri.

Edited by firestorms, 25 September 2013 - 07:41 AM.

Like what Winston Churchill once said to Abraham Lincoln at the start of the Crusades in 1854: "What I said was bull****. I'm embarrassed"

#3 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,351 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:34 AM

hopefully he kills that guy hysou I dont like him.

sUP3nUt.jpg?1

“I’m a slow learner, it’s true. But I learn. "

#4 Kensei13

Kensei13

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:00 AM

He's a bit more prudent than I thought, and I loved his derp face on the first page.

My websites http://otakutalkblog.com/

#5 Black Dranzer

Black Dranzer

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:17 AM

He was good this chapter. Too bad he's up against Mayuri. If it was Hitsugaya, that tactic would have definitely worked, as we saw later on in the chapter against Bazz-B.

#6 Giru

Giru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:30 AM

He's a bit more prudent than I thought, and I loved his derp face on the first page.

His face looks kinda like a crushed Aizen with make up.

He seems good and less stupid than a Bazz-B. Too bad that against Mayuri, he should not last long (but he might die slowly, poor Sazel Aporro :D).

#7 Tom Ace

Tom Ace

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,117 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:43 AM

Deserves a thread much more than BG9.

And if he actually does well against Mayuri (which he may, given the context of the confrontation) then he'll definitely deserve his own thread.

Yet Bazz-B does not. :rolleyes:

I don't feel any of these characters need threads of there own at this time. Why you may ask? Bacause, most if not all of the SR will get their 15 minutes of fame and we don't need 20+ more threads.

#8 PlasmaWolf

PlasmaWolf

超人 / 全能者 / 神様

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:59 AM

I don't feel any of these characters need threads of there own at this time. Why you may ask? Bacause, most if not all of the SR will get their 15 minutes of fame and we don't need 20+ more threads.

Lol at the logic of thread-making.

"Undeveloped villain of the moment gets thread so 'nother villain of same status should get thread."

Tom is right. Half of the Espada don't even have threads, at least wait a bit before creating redundant threads.

6OINMKs.png

"Akogare wa rikai kara mottomo tooi kanjou da yo." — Aizen Sousuke

[Credit to the original Sage!]

#9 ryuzaki07

ryuzaki07

N00b

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:52 PM

Lol at the logic of thread-making.

"Undeveloped villain of the moment gets thread so 'nother villain of same status should get thread."

Tom is right. Half of the Espada don't even have threads, at least wait a bit before creating redundant threads.

Im not sure its redundant. There seems to be plenty to discuss about them. Bambietta already has maxed out one.

Posted Image

#10 PlasmaWolf

PlasmaWolf

超人 / 全能者 / 神様

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:58 PM

Im not sure its redundant. There seems to be plenty to discuss about them. Bambietta already has maxed out one.

You should actually read the thread, then. Most of it is/was blatantly off-topic.

And yes, it's redundant when there's already a Vandenreich thread and a Stern Ritter thread.

6OINMKs.png

#11 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,208 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:05 PM

And yes, it's redundant when there's already a Vandenreich thread and a Stern Ritter thread.

I felt like he'd be more popular because he's bishie.

Of course, Mayuri could just kill him and move on

#12 PlasmaWolf

PlasmaWolf

超人 / 全能者 / 神様

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:11 PM

I felt like he'd be more popular because he's bishie.

For the Tumblr crowd, sure. Call me crazy, but I like to believe this forum is superior to that group both in maturity and intellect.

6OINMKs.png

#13 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,208 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:11 PM

All in due time

Speaking of which, he was looking especially hot this chapter

#14 Tenno

Tenno

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,584 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:14 PM

For the Tumblr crowd, sure. Call me crazy, but I like to believe this forum is superior to that group both in maturity and intellect.

and then the Godpachi rants happen and completely ruins plasma's point

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again" -Corrax Entry 7:17

#15 PlasmaWolf

PlasmaWolf

超人 / 全能者 / 神様

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:18 PM

and then the Godpachi rants happen and completely ruins plasma's point

Even if that was to occur, one person doesn't reflect the opinions of an entire forum. Besides, I don't think Godpachi reads Bleach or other manga just to fangirl over certain characters like the Tumblr inhabitants do. 

6OINMKs.png

#16 Ryuuhime

Ryuuhime

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:31 PM

I just don't like this guy because he looks too much like Aizen with greased hair. There's only one Aizen. And his hair is definitely not greasy.  :hmph:

On a serious note, I'm actually looking forward to seeing him in battle, from the looks of it he could be a good challenge. If he went to Mayuri's lab right at the beginning, I'm sure he must have a plan of some sort to cause Mayuri some trouble.

Edited by Ryuuhime, 25 September 2013 - 01:32 PM.

mpc-hc_nvo2014-07-0320-42-57-98-Coacutep

#17 ryuzaki07

ryuzaki07

N00b

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:12 PM

You should actually read the thread, then. Most of it is/was blatantly off-topic.

Well, thats because there was nothing we knew abour her, in BG9s case, there's much room to speculation and whatnot. And if theres really no need to have one, then it will eventually die anyway. What im trying to say is that there is no harm in having one. Especially for captain level enemies.

Posted Image

#18 Don Kanonji

Don Kanonji

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:14 PM

Is it just me or does he look like Charlotte Cuulhourne?

Unbenannt_zps64fdb43a.png

#19 Milareppa

Milareppa

Live Long and Prosper

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,094 posts

User's Awards

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:35 PM

Personally, I think we should have a Quincy thread. In other words, not even a Vandenreich and Stern Ritter thread. As it is, the Vandenreich and Stern Ritter threads are practically a duplication given that the vast majority of the focus is on the Stern Ritters. Add into that the observation that Vandenreich discussions often end up including speculation about the relationship between the Vandenreich and the Ishida family, and what everyone is really discussing... are quincies.

I'm tough when it comes to threads though. I don't even think we should have as many shinigami threads as we do. :)

#20 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,208 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:07 PM

Is it just me or does he look like Charlotte Cuulhourne?

Already made that joke

[quote name="PlasmaWolf" post="461393" timestamp="1380132685"]

For the Tumblr crowd, sure. Call me crazy, but I like to believe this forum is superior to that group both in maturity and intellect.[/quote

No, i meant Kubo would give him more power and screen time because he's bishie.

Szayel Aporri lived forever in Bleach-time