Interesting. I wasn't even aware there was such a thing on this forum.
1. You still read FT?
2. Has its quality improved at all since the time skip that wasn't really a time skip?
3. Favourite male poster on OMF?
4. Favourite female poster on OMF?
5. What do you miss the most about 2.0?
1. Yup. Generally when I follow a manga it's to the very end.
2. Dunno, depends on what you're looking for. If you mean 'Is there more serious charater development, epic story arcs and believable, acceptable powerups and battles?' no. If you mean 'Is there more humour, fanservice and light-hearted fun hijinks?' it's yes.
3. Don't really have any.
5. The old tournaments. They were far more electrifying.
1. Who are your Top 5 favorite Naruto characters?
2. What are your Top 5 anime or manga of all time?
3. What are your favorite sports and sports teams?
4. First and current Impressions of me?
5. If you could have any girl in the world who would it be?
One for good luck
6. Are you a football (soccer) fan? If so, who do you prefer...Cristiano Ronaldo or Leonel Messi?
1. Hashirama, Itachi, Jiraiya, Killer Bee, Gaara.
2. In no specific order, Fullmetal Alchemist, Rave Master, Naruto, Love Hina, Great Teacher Onizuka
3. Cricket, and the Aussie cricket team.
4. Don't remember.
5. Angelina Jolie.
6. No, I'm not.
1. Describe yourself ( use as many words as you like)
2. Story behind your username?
3. 3 Things you'll miss a lot if you lose them
4. What does OMF mean to you?
5. The end of the world is near (24 hours top) what do you do?
1. Eh... I'm kinda lazy and somewhat of an otaku. I have a lot of hobbies that I spend more time on than I should.
2. Played The Witcher, really liked the universe, read the books, when I registered here I decided to use that as my Username.
3. My computer, my cell phone, my watch.
4. A place where I can share my interests that are otherwise bottled up in the real world. Also a great place to talk and argue!
5. Go drinking with friends!
1. If you were to imagine an alternate plot direction that FT was to take that would significantly improve its quality, where would its divergence point in the story be (ex. after Oracion Seis Arc and before Edolas saga) and what would you envision?
2. What's your standing height? Your nationality? Was always curious about that.
3. Best lie you've ever told and gotten away with?
4. From what I've observed, you've participated in plenty of battle arena debates. Which round was the most intense/fun to be involved in?
5. First and current impressions of me?
I'd like to ask more than 5, if that's OK~
1. Have the story take an international scale, have Fairy Tail go on a Rave Master-like global adventure.
2. 5 foot 9, Indian.
3. I'm fairly good at lying in general, so can't think of any 'best' one.
4. Hands down some of the best debates were from the old forum. Minato vs the Third and Fourth Raikages, Kimmimaro vs Darui, Naruto vs Nagato and so on.
5. Current: You're a swell guy. First: Again, I don't remember.
1. What is the hardest you've ever fought for something?
2. What's the scardest you've ever been?
3. Most treasured OMF memory?
4. Obligatory favorite posters and why?
5. Deepest darkest secret you're willing to share?
1. Certain job interviews...
2. Certain exam results...
3. Being complimented by the judges for 'making it easy' to choose the winner in a certain Naruto Tourney battle.
4. Again, I don't have favourites, but most of the guys on this thread are pretty good posters.
5. I'm not.
weirdest thing you ever saw on the interwebz?
favourite moment in a video game?
meanest thing you've done in a video game?
favourite abilities or powers?
which of the 6/7 Rinnegan paths would you pick?only 1 you can have!how would you use it?
There are so many weird and disgusting things to be seen on the web I don't even know where to start. One example would be the guy who got all kinds of implants and surgery to make himself resemble a lion.
The final battle in The Witcher 2. Really felt nice getting strong enough to kick Letho's ass.
Went on a killing spree of random civilians(incluing kids) in the old Star Wars: The Phantom Menace game.
Itachi's genjutsus and crow clones. He makes battles seem so easy, literally standing there with his opponents unable to touch him.
The Human Realm's mind-reading ability would be useful for a lot of things in real life...
Edited by The Witcher, 29 September 2013 - 02:06 AM.