Photo

Shingeki no Kyojin [Attack on Titan] (Part 7)

• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

#241 Tenno

Tenno

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,584 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 02:31 AM

...-sneaks away-

• Tokoya and Gobi Todic like this

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again" -Corrax Entry 7:17

#242 Gobi Todic

Gobi Todic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 910 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 07 October 2015 - 02:24 PM

I love this scene with Hanji. But I wish that she sounded more aggressive at that priest.

#243 ayanami000

ayanami000

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 01:33 AM

fan-made-attack-on-titan.jpg

We need some stop motion animation in our lives. And we need a little portion to hold us over until season two of Attack on Titan.

Certainly, we could see the live action film or the approaching chibi spin-off. Did they have Mato Kuroi be eaten by a Titan? I didn’t believe so.

Jordan Tseng did the astounding animation. Jordan spent two months combining stop motion with effects and CGI backgrounds. While we would all like to see Mikasa fight with Godzilla, it may not occur anytime soon unless Jordan Tseng gets some finance backing. Kickstarter anyone?

Check out Jordan’s Youtube channel for some more stop motion animation that is amazing.

Article source: Saikoplus

• DarkNemesis likes this

#244 ayanami000

ayanami000

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 08:50 AM

This will be a Spoiler Alert!

titan-cover.jpg

Way back 2013 is where Attack on Titan Season 1 was released. Highlighting the main characters, Eren, Mikasa, and Armin. They also let us met some supporting characters that will play a huge part in the story.

But for season 2, a lot of rumors are now spreading across the internet. A lot have predicted that Season 2 will already show how the Trainee Squad fight the Titans that have already destroyed and pierced the wall. A follow up story about the replacing of the King due to corruption will also be shown.

Captain Kenny Ackerman, Uri Reiss, Rod Reiss, Frieda Reiss will be introduced this coming season. A the special huge Beast Titan will also play a big part in the story.

Sad to say, everyone should still wait for 2016 for the big TV release from Hajime Isayama’s adaptation. Thus the release date will also be announced early 2016.

There was a delay because the Attack on Titan Manga was delayed of 2 story arc show. They better catch up so Season 2 will not be delayed.

Article Source: Saikoplus

#245 Desu257

Desu257

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 09:05 AM

I dunno if this deserves its own thread since there already is a thread for the Anime. Plus, Until other sites announce it I think this should be taken with a grain of salt.

#246 sergioapodaca

sergioapodaca

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 12:11 AM

anybody knows when the anime is coming back?

#247 diezdragon

diezdragon

Protagonist of Life

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts
  • LocationJapan

User's Awards

Posted 18 May 2016 - 02:09 AM

anybody knows when the anime is coming back?

I've heard it's supposed to air late this year. I've also heard that they want to adapt all of it at once, which is why they are waiting until the manga only has one or two chapters left.

Link to interview

Fool's gold can always buy a fool's services.

Spoiler Retired fool quotes

Spoiler Overcome

#248 Royal_King

Royal_King

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,389 posts
  • LocationTrinidad

Posted 24 December 2016 - 10:23 AM

• kikyou_e likes this

HXZmyoy.jpg

A Champion of Champions may not be a Hero

#249 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 11:12 AM

Hyped for Monkey Titan.

• kikyou_e likes this

20r7osn.png

If you want to get to know someone, you need to make an effort to learn why they're angry. - Mito Freecss.

#250 Tainted Gene

Tainted Gene

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in South Town

Posted 03 May 2018 - 01:44 PM

It feels kinda scary / surreal coming back and reading this thread after nearly 5 years.  Wow... really makes me sentimental  :o :^_^:

gf7wtg1smitl_by_geneforson-d713rt9.gif

Use the FORCE                               "Disclaimer"

"If the bogeyman attacked you during an emotional fit you wouldn't grab the closest weapon and do epic battle with it."

One Piece Predictions                                 ~ Riding Bean ~

Spoiler I/ " ....................................INHERITED WILL..................................... " /l
Spoiler // .................................SOME OF MY ARTWORK ............................... //

"...despite the circumstances they meet people, these three are ALWAYS in a mindset to laugh and party..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users