Oh, wow. A QT Thread. And it's mine?
First I was like
But now I'm like
So, let's give this a shot!
1) What is the hardest thing to deal with in life right now?
2) What are your happiest memories?
3) What is your relationship with your family and friends?
4) What are your goals in life? Where do you see yourself going?
5) Who are your favorite OMF members and why?
1. The hardest thing to deal with? Myself. I can be my own worst enemy and although I've recently come to realise that, I still can't seem to change that and start helping myself. It's hard for me to deal with and at times it can make life hard to deal with. Huge amounts of self-doubt, my tendencies to often lose all motivation for days at a time, silly insecurities and my usually chill attitude always seem to land me in bad situations and places. That's the number one thing that is hard to deal and makes everything else hard to deal with.
2. My happiest memories always seem to be whenever I'm at my grandparents' farm. My Mormor and Morfar's farm is like a 10 hour drive from where I live so we only visit once a year, and no matter what we do there, I'm always happy and having fun. Even when my Morfar makes me work my ass off all day in the heat. But just being up in the Bush and just hanging out with my family and doing different things. We have this one thing where we all take a day to go into one of the major country towns (because the farm is basically in the middle of nowhere) and we buy a massive lunch that we all share and sit down by the river and it's always amazing to just be together.
3. Well, before I start this one... So no one get's confused as to why I'm doing my father's side and my mother's side of the family separately, it's because my parents split when I was really little and the two sides of the family really differ in terms of my relationship with them all. So, my dad's side of the family and I really don't get along much. As much as I love them all, we have a pretty negative relationship. We always argue, never agree on anything, I'm always blamed for everything and am the source for them to let out all their anger and frustrations upon. Don't get me wrong, we do have our good times. It's just not very often. But I do love them. As for my mum's side of the family? They're all amazing. They're so supportive and helpful and we always have a great time together. I very rarely have any troubles and I'm always out doing something with them. They're amazing to be around and always managed to turn my bad mood into a good one~ As for my friends, I've had a lot of friendship troubles in the past. But I really appreciate all my friends. Especially three people that I talk to basically every day now. My friends have always supported and helped me when no one else would or could.
4. Well, my number one goal in life is to finish my studies, have a job and settle down somewhere that I can stop worrying about having to please my family and I just be me. Where I see myself? I actually see myself getting away from Australia, to be honest. As much as I love this country, there's just been a lot of negative things that have happened and until I can get myself sorted, I kinda want to get away from all the negative and focus on the positive. Now that I've finally graduated from High School, I'd like to continue on to do my Nursing studies, complete that and if I was to continue those studies here in Australia, I'll wait and see where it will take me after~ I've never really thought too much about the future until recently, sooooooo yeah. O.O
5. Damn, there's SO many people I could mention here. So I'll just go with a few. If I don't mention you, I'm sorry! >_<
Relinquisher - He's amazing. He's nice, funny, easy to talk to, he's here for me a lot. He's one of my closest friends. I get along with him so well and we have a fair amount of same/similar interests. I don't think I've ever met someone as patient and understanding as Reli. He even puts up with a lot of my crap and hasn't been scared away by it. So as I said, he's amazing~
Petite - Yup! You're one of my favourites, of course! You're my mahal, and although you may think differently, you are an amazing person. We can relate in so many ways that at times, I'd swear we are like twins or something. You always have the best advice, you're funny, I love all your flirty pick up lines that you use on me, I know I can trust you, you're dependable and you're one of my closest friends. <3
M1hawk - Ah, the guy who shares the same birthday as me! He's amazing. He never fails to make me laugh, his personality is just so great, easy to get along with and talk to, very understanding, hilarious and one of my closest friends.
mantisstalker - I've known Manty for a while now and he's great. Always having a good laugh and joking and is really dependable and understanding. He has a lot of patience and is there when and if I need him.
itano123 - ITA-KUN! My stalker who joins like EVERY RP he possibly can. It's fun watching Manty troll him and he's just a funny guy. He also sounds more Australian than me, to extent. But this guy is willing to give anything a go and I admire that about him.
ZCOverload - We go back to 2.0. Although he can be quite cynical, he really is a great guy. His cynicism amuses me and he manages to be sweet when he wants to be.
Gnag - Gnaggy, my mistress. She is one of the nicest people I have ever met. She's caring and funny although she does have her evil-ish side when playing Minecraft. Buuuuuuut I love my Mistress <3
Rimi - Because someone didn't get the chance to get hrd. <3
disatrousmaster - MASTER DIS! <3 Yeah, he's my master. So of course he's a favourite. Even though he makes me do all the work to dig us out of a ditch while he takes a nap. <_< But anywho~ Dis is a really patient and chill person and I really like that about him. He's also really funny and cool to just talk to~
1) What country would you like to visit the most?
2) If you could, would you change your sex permanently? ^_^
3) Any OMF member you occasionally want to slap?
4) What do you want for your birthday?
5) I love you <333
1. As hard as this question is to answer, I'd probably have to say America. I have so many friends and family over there that I would love to visit.
2. Probably not, to be honest. I'm used to being female, so I'm not sure how I'd take the change if I had the chance.
3. Asphy. Because I know he'd like it.
4. Omg this is always the hardest question. Anything. Even if I got nothing, it wouldn't really bother me. Although, I major hug from you would be awesome~
5. D'awwwwww. I love you tooooo~ <3 <3
1) Have you ever been terribly murdered by a horrible spider? ._.
2) What's your favourite kind of monkey?
3) What's your favourite field of science, and why?
4) Favourite author, and why?
5) What do you like most about space?
1. Nope. Spiders fear me. Must just be because I'm Aussie and they know that they don't intimidate me because I've seen worse than spiders. I don't know. Maybe I'm just too awesome for them to even try and murder me. The mystery~
2. YOU <3
3. Ahhhh this is so hard! 'Cause I love Science. But I'd probably have to say Biology. I mean, learning how species have evolved, how the human body works and how technology helps with either produce or disease is actually quite interesting.
4. My favourite author would probably have to be Christopher Paolini. Simply because as a kid, I loved the world he created in the Eragon series. I loved it like a lot.
5. My favourite thing about Space is probably the stars. The life cycle of star is pretty amazing. It can go more than one way, just like life for most things, really. The outcome of the star depends on which path it takes throughout it's life cycle. But also just the view that you can get of the stars at night in general without a telescope and stuff. Like when I go to my grandparents' farm and walk outside at night. The stars light up the sky and everything so much that I can walk around without a torch and see pretty clearly where I'm going. It's amazing. And all the constellations and the milky way and everything is always nice to look at. I'm probably gonna start just like babbling so I'll stop it there for now~
1) YOU'RE TRAPPED IN A HOUSE DURING THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE. YOUR WEAPON OF CHOICE?! (only one, unlimited ammunition though)
2) Be honest. Do you liek Mudkipz?
3) You're buying a new computer. Brand of choice?
4) What would you consider your most outrageous (or greatest) aspiration or dream? (regardless of whatever boundaries might be between you and that, just the most amazing thing that you would like to do if it was in your power)
5) You can take any already made structure in the world, and instantly make it your home (to do what you wish with). What do you choose and, if you feel like divulging, why?
1. I'd probably go for the MA58 Assault Rifle from Halo. Just 'cause.
2. Yes. But shhhhh. It's our little secret~
3. Well, I wouldn't buy one. I's build my own. O.O So I guess the brand would be Koala because it's made by me
Anyway, serious answer... I'm not too sure. But because I play a lot of MMOs and stuff, I'd probably choose Origin. Even though I wouldn't be able to afford one. xD
4. To flyyyyyyyyyy~
5. Gonna be super Australian and say the Opera House. Why? Because I just wanna climb it. I'm lame like that.
1. You wake up in the last game you played, how screwed are you?
2. What kind of jailbait magic did you use?
3. Life suddenly becomes a JRPG, what is your class and role?
4. Who would win in a fight between Dis and Reli?
5. I cant think of a fifth one, anything you want to add?
1. Surprisingly, it's not so bad. I'd be waking up in Halo 4. So I think I'd have a pretty good chance.
2. Reli's Magic Carrot~ Or maybe it was just my cute and innocent ways.
3. Ummmm I'd probably be a Mage. Black Mage. Role would would be Study, Damage and AOE.
4. Well, first off, I wouldn't let them fight. Or like, as soon as they started, I'd probably step in and like do something and I'd just win. Wow. This actually seems like a fun question to answer. Specifically because there's no specified type of fight. I mean, if it was a verbal fight, I actually have no idea who would win. They'd probably both just end up walking away from the computer 'cause it'd probably be over Skype. O.O But a full on proper fight? I mean, I think Master Dis would have a lot of skill and stuff from all his Military time, but Reli is pretty strong from what I've heard. I mean, to answer this question properly, I'd actually need to know them properly in real life. I think that in a way it could be amusing to watch them fight, depending on the kind of environment and stuff we might throw them into (such as mud, or covered in oil as a friend suggested xD ) But yeah. I'm not actually too sure who would win. It's hard not to be bias about it either. Dis is my Master, after all. And Reli is basically my best friend. So I dunno. O.O Can we just like, get them to fight and see what happens?
5. Yeah, you should totally sing for me again sometime. And thanks for the interesting questions~
1. How do you feel you've won this pol?
2. First impression of me
3. What's going on in your mind?
4. The most important thing to you
5. [Add here a question you'd ask yourself] (and of course answer it)
1. Ummm I really don't know. I mean, my original reactions are at the beginning of this post, explained with the gifs. I'm actually surprised that I won the pol so quickly and on my first time being on it, too. Still trying to recover from the shock of actually getting this thread. O.O And questioning why people would find me ineteresting enough for a QT.
2. Hehe Shinjiiii~ First impression? Cute, funny, somewhat shy, really easy going, nice and a really cool guy.
3. Haha I don't even know. It's all over the place at the moment. But right now, I'm mainly thinking about food. And getting as many questions answered now as possible. And Koalas. And sleeping. Also trying to keep up with conversing in a Skype call while writing this, too. The number one thing going on in my mind right now is food, though. It's lunch time and I didn't even eat breakfast. So I'm hungry. O.O
4. The most important thing to me is my MummaBear, actually. I don't know where I'd be without her and she's like my best friend.
Why do you hate your drawings so much?
Because I don't actually believe I have much skill or talent. But that's just my personal opinion.
Alrighty-righty Kirsty. Let's do this ****.
1. On a scale of 1-10, how pretty is Onee-chan?
2. Are you still interested in doing the BH arc? I'm not sure if you missed the poll.
3. Life suddenly becomes an FPS game. Primary weapon, Secondary weapon, and handgun of choice?
4. If you could change my username, what would it be?
5. We're sent on an assassination mission to kill King Tai. Who's your team and why these members?
WOOOO! Let's go!
1. A scale? Awww c'mon, you know she'd break it because she's just too pretty to be rated on such a silly scale~
2. Yeah, I'm still interested. We just gotta get it moving, yeah?
3. MA58 Assault Rifle, MK48 and .USP 45. 'Cause I suck with this kind of stuff, really. But I tried.
4. I'd just be boring and probably simply go with ZC. *Shrugs*
5. WAIT. BEING SENT ON A MISSION TO KILL PAPA?! DX
ZC - Because you know what the hell you're doing. You'd do a better job at leading a team than me and I know you got your **** together.
itano123 - He has the killing drive. He can surely deliver the killing blow if I can't, right?
mantisstalker - Pretty sure he'd have some plan or trick up his sleeve. Or maybe in his gas mask. Not sure which one.
disastrousmaster - Well, he is the Master of Disaster. And my Master, too. So I'll need my Master there to keep me in check and make sure I'm doing what I gotta do.
If you could create a new holiday what would it be called and what would be happening on the day?
What's the most daring thing you've done?
If you could transform into any one animal whenever you wanted which one would you choose?
Who are your role models?
oops guess theres new question limits.
1. Koala Day. Because I'm a freaking Koala. Everyone would just like stay home, be lazy and sleep for like 20 hours, only waking up to eat and move or whatever just like a Koala would. The full on Koala experience, mate!
2. Yeah, I'm not really an exciting person... Except there was that one time that I wrestled a Croc into submission. Was pretty intense.
3. I'm already a Koala, so that on'es off the list. But I'd probably change into a wolf. Because they're freaking awesome.
4. First Impression: Pretty chill guy, really nice, swag, easy going.
Current Impression: Much like the first: Chill, nice, easy going, swag master, easy to talk to and interesting.
5. I don't really have any role models. I mean, I look up to my mum, but she's not exactly a role model. It's like 50/50 with admirable and negative qualities. My mum used to be my role model, and I guess that's why I have a lot of similar traits and stuff to her. But as for now, no role models~
1) If you owned a pet Crocodile, what would you name them?
2) You have been declared evil despot of the world. As the huddled masses bow and grovel for your benevolence before your citadel in which you rule over humanity like the ants they are, you decide to pen your first despotic edict, that everyone must obey. What would this edict be, and what would the punishment be for forsaking your mighty rule and not obeying this edict?
3) You come across a lamp. It looks all middleastern and is really, really dusty. Maybe there is a Djinn inside? Before you dust it off, you recall that there are not only tales of Djinn who grant wishes, but also tales of Djinn that destroy the world. Knowing that it might be one of those Djinn, would you dust the lamp? Why?
4) Three questions you would ask yourself?
5) The answer to those three questions.
1. Ah, I'd probably call him snappy. They snap at things quite a lot.
2. All Cookies are mine unless I say so. Because I freaking love cookies. If found to be taking cookies without permission, well... I'd probably just send them to a dungeon for a while. Or ban them from EVER eating cookies ever again.
3. Because I can be quite a curious person, I'd most likely dust the lamp just to see what would happen. It's like a whole 'Pandora's Box' scenario. O.O But I'd be all optimistic like "Naaaaaah, this will be a nice Djinn who won't destroy the world!" *Dusts the lamp* "Oh, crap... Sorry world..."
1) What is your favourite kind of desert?
2) What is your greatest feat on Jungle Gym?
3) What kind of bear is the snuggliest?
1) Reli~ ;D
2) Climbed alllllll the way to the tippity top of the highest mini-roof and sat up there while no one else could manage to climb across and join me.
3) KOALA! Even though they're technically not a bear~
The idea of Kirstenn ruling over me as supreme overlord makes me kinda go doki doki and be part of her harem.
O.O I have a Harem?
Phew! Made it through the first lot of questions!
Edited by kirstenn:), 04 October 2013 - 08:14 AM.