Bear with me, as I have no fancy gifs.
1. I always had the feeling you and Rifle were the same person, are you?
2. Which celebrity would yo kill for no reason whatsoever?
3. Could you kill you mother to save a 100 people?
4. First and current impressions of moi?
1: Not that I knew...
2: Mel Gibson.
3: I guess so.
4: First: Avid One-Piece-Poster
Current: Avid Sanji- and Football-Fan.
1. Three Questions you would ask yourself?
2. The answer to those three questions?
3. Out of the following popular manga I have read and subsequently dropped due to boredom, which one would you recommend I pick back up again? Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tale, Beelzebub?
4. You are proclaimed evil despot of the world. As the masses prostrate themselves to your greatness in the wide courtyard outside your dark, foreboding citadel, you put pen to paper, to write your first edict. What would the edict be, and what would the punishment for not doing it be?
5. Alas, the rebellion has gained strength, and is threatening your dark, foreboding citadel. Your allies have abandoned you, oh evil despot of the world, and your time as the worlds undisputed ruler is measured in hours, not days. You have but an hour before the rebels reach your vast and cavernous throne room, and the chances of escape are nil. How will you spend your last hour of freedom?
1: Why do the things you believe will work go wrong? Why do the things you believe will fail actually work? And why don‘t you think the latter more often?
2: Hm, probably because the things I think will go right are those that I put more work into. So by doing more, I also make more (grieve) mistakes, while the things which I don‘t work for as hard will not be as infested by mistakes that much. But thinking that way is stupid, since my ego is too big to not overdo it, so I guess I‘m doomed to be surprised ^^
3: Out of these? Beelzebub is generally liked rather well, so it might be worth a try for you (I don‘t like it at all though and laugh maybe once every 20 chapters, which is rather poor for a gag-manga imo), Naruto is just terrible and not even worth the thought of reading anymore, Fairy Tail is not worth the time either, so I‘d say the least bad is Bleach. But to be honest, I doubt you need to pick up any of them.
4: Create an despicable, ruthless, sadistic, evil, dark, brute (etc.) and very overpowered military police that everyone has to obey to and that doesn't question any of my despotic orders. The punishment for resisting them is the classic „Off with their heads!“ (Preferably screamed by my obligatory insane queen in a creepily high-pitched voice).
5: If I don‘t survive, then they shall neither. So gatherinh TNT is the method of choice. If my throne room is that vast, I can even bury a large number of those fools. Of course I could also release the mutated abominations I have cultivated in my basements for this kind of situation... oh, the possiblities~
1. What is your profile pic?
2. Who are you and where do you come from?
3. Favorite manga?
4. Favorite character in fiction and why?
5. Do you even lift?
1: Currently the Shinigami from Soul Eater.
2: A boring person from southern Germany.
3: Hunter X Hunter
4: Scrooge McDuck. The greatest Duck in the world.
5: Sometimes, yes. But I‘m more into real sports.
If you had to live the life of any major historical figure, who would it be? What would you do differently than what they did?
Cicero. I‘d like to see the Ancient Rome from the perspective of someone influential, see the breakdown of the old republic and so forth, but I wouldn‘t try to win Octavian over. It didn‘t work anyway, and it ended with Cicero‘s violent death, so I guess that‘s something to try differently ^^ I‘d also change some of his philosphic statements, because I don‘t think the constitution of the roman republic was the perfect form of state.
Do you even Obenwan Kenobi?
Klingon mother****er, do you speak it?!
No, no aaaaaand no.
1. Who would win in a battle between Jotaro and Kenshiro? Assuming both have their super moves and Kenshiro can see Star Platinum.
2. Do you have a life philosophy, what is it?
3. You are locked in a decently big house with 5 people from the forum for a month, what people?
4. Plans for a zombie apocalypse?
5. Plans for an infestation of vampires?
1: I never read Fist of the North star; I‘m sorry.
2: The world is a beautiful place and pessimism sucks. Does this qualify as a philosophy?
3: Hmmm... Echo, Kazekage, DrugzRule, m1hawkgsm, YyAoMmIi
One to play Go, one to butt heads, one to talk about Manga, one I want to debate with outside of the internet, and one for why not.
4: Get canned food, bottled water and a tank.
5: Become the Vampire King and rule the world. Har Har. Would‘ve answered the same thing for 4, but I guess zombies wouldn‘t be intelligent enough to follow orders.
Heya~ I feel like asking you some questions http://imageshack.us/a/img832/4048/35cpd...
1. What do you like the most in all Urasawa's manga?
2. What are your favourite fights in manga?
3. Why can a shinigami be killed?
4. What is a true hero for you?
5. Which manga world fascinates you the most and why?
1: The suspense when nothing is happening. For some reason, I feel that Urasawa‘s mangas are then the most suspenseful when people are just talking/being quiet and not actually acting.
2: Meruem vs. Netero (HxH), Mosquito vs. Kid (Soul Eater), Touya Meijin vs. Sai (Hikaru no Go)
3: Because it has a consciousness. It thinks, therefore it's mortal.
4: Someone that acts without necissity for a greater good. And succeeds in it without casualities.
5: One Piece‘s, since it‘s so big, creative and complex. Followed by HxH‘s ‚Outside‘
1. "The" drunk hobo with the knife is trying to rob you. And guess what, he looks quite intimidating and capable for a drunk hobo this time. What will you do?
2. What are the biggest obstacles you've managed/not managed to overcome in your life?
3. Why the name Oben?
4. First and current impressions of me?
5. Who's that guy right behind you?
1: Try to get away. I consider myself rather fast, and if he‘s as drunk as I imagine, he shouldn‘t be too capable anymore in running anyway =P
2: Exams and applications and such, I guess. Nothing really special, but I was pretty lucky so far, thankfully.
3: It has practically no meaning. After MS broke down, I was searching for a shorter username since I wasn‘t too happy with my old, in my shelf there was a book „Die Erde von oben“ ("Earth from above"), so I ended up with "Oben" on a whim, since it was short and has as far as I know no meaning in english.
4: First: A guy in the games-section.
Current: A very active guy in the games-section (not so much lately though, I think)
5: A mere shred of fog from a blue summersday ~~