• Please log in to reply
178 replies to this topic

#101 Nilpheria

Nilpheria

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:54 PM

How about E.N.D. being the small creature that was with Obra during the grand magic games?

#102 ANewLight

ANewLight

Hokage

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationWherever I'm Needed.

User's Awards

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:07 PM

Devil Slayer Magic is passed from father to son after the father dies. And Silver is Gray's father.

#103 DarcMyst

DarcMyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:15 AM

So Gray is half demon?

#104 nosebleed

nosebleed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:22 PM

How about E.N.D. being the small creature that was with Obra during the grand magic games?

But the demons have human forms, multiple forms.  The creature attached to Obra didn't show another form.  He could be a fairy creature.    There are hints that Ivan Dreyar changed his ways and became a good guy after his father and son disappeared.   Flare Corona wasn't evil either, just socially awkward 'cause she grew up around giants.

Who could E.N.D be?

He or she may have a normal looking human form like Silver.

Lucy's mother. ("Died" 14 years ago.)

Lucy's father.  (Off panel death.  All he wanted was a normal human life and family.  But evil beckoned him back into the business, so he faked his death.)
Mirajane's father or mother.  (The Strauss siblings have that white hair and unusual powers).
Ichiya (Obito/Tobi Uchiha.  All he wanted to do was fit in,)
Gildartz  (how could you?  We trusted you!)

Devil Slayer Magic is passed from father to son after the father dies. And Silver is Gray's father.

So Gray is half demon?

Silver isn't really a devil slayer.  They're all supposed to have been summoned by Zeref.   Unless they were originally human and killed enough demons to become demons themselves, he's not a true slayer.

If he'd be anyone's father it would be Ultear.  It would explain her magic powers, interest from Hades.  This would also give her a way of returning fully restored.  Her half-breed blood could have made the effects of her time spell temporary since she'd have slowed aging, increased regenerations, and the ability to restore herself from magic sources not available to others.

#105 Tenno

Tenno

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,584 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:55 PM

Cause a Rack Like Ultear's deserves to be un-shriveled

Silver could be like Minerva, a powerful mage that the Demons decided to turn into one of them.

Minerva seems to be set up to replace Jackal

____

So how would you Rank the Slayer magics and how do you think they relate to each other?

Dragon, God and now Devil.

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again" -Corrax Entry 7:17

#106 Radu

Radu

Moe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts
  • LocationDimensional Gap

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:17 PM

https://twitter.com/...3/photo/1/large

Mashina tells us to look forward to it, so can anyone translate what it says on cover thing ?

I don't think this is where I should be posting this. Oh well.

Edited by Radu, 05 December 2013 - 03:17 PM.

#107 Tenno

Tenno

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,584 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:59 PM

Cobra-Erik :heehee: - and Laxus will get upgraded to third Gen Dragon slayers some way some how!

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again" -Corrax Entry 7:17

#108 gametaka

gametaka

The Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,084 posts
  • Locationplace of longest yard.

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:03 PM

Sayla aura, magic and personality remind me of heartless.

Spoiler spoiler for everything

[/spoiler]

#109 ~Sal~

~Sal~

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Locationnoitacol

Posted 07 December 2013 - 03:36 PM

https://twitter.com/...3/photo/1/large

Mashina tells us to look forward to it, so can anyone translate what it says on cover thing ?

I don't think this is where I should be posting this. Oh well.

Probably a Movie because natsu is wearing some new armor

#110 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,115 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 05:44 PM

A random thought, you think Princess Hisui has ever meet the bratty Duke Cream. Maybe at some royal function, they would have meet. I would think the Duke would do anything he could to marry Hisui and gain more power, he did seem like a inferority complex.  Granted I don't think he is a Duke anymore, at least he shouldn't be, the citizen ought to revolt against his rule after the stunt he tried to pull.

When the anime comes back, maybe we will see Cream in a filler episode.

Edited by Magic Man, 21 December 2013 - 05:48 PM.

#111 ANewLight

ANewLight

Hokage

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationWherever I'm Needed.

User's Awards

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:36 PM

Here's a random idea:

Dragons didn't originally exist in the past. They were created in the future and were transported back in time. The original dragons were created from humans and that was twisted into this story:

Spoiler

At the current time the Dragon Slayers are the children of the original dragons and they were brought back in time, so they are from the future and haven't been born yet. Zeref is also from that future.

#112 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,320 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:52 AM

Here's a random idea:

Dragons didn't originally exist in the past. They were created in the future and were transported back in time. The original dragons were created from humans and that was twisted into this story:

At the current time the Dragon Slayers are the children of the original dragons and they were brought back in time, so they are from the future and haven't been born yet. Zeref is also from that future.

What I don't like in your theory is that Acnologia would just be another dragon while right now, he's an exception, and that's what makes him the dragon king. 

And well, honestly, I think dragons were there from the beginning; I don't see how anyone could have created dragons either.

It's too far-fetched for me. 

Now, the dragon slayers coming from the future, it's a bit weird knowing that they were too "old" in the FF arc to get out of the barrier, and we all know Zeref became who he was about 4 centuries ago. That would make a lot of time-travels, and I'd rather admit they all come from the past… (though I'm not fan of this theory either)

That said, Zeref has probably been wandering for those 4 centuries, since his magic acts on life and death, killing people probably adds to his life-time or something. 

#113 alekos23

alekos23

Back?

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,947 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:26 PM

ok,random theory time.

Keith is the one that introduced Precht/Hades in his quest for the One Magic.he's the one that showed him how to create the Devil's Eye and Heart,as well as his Zeref spells.

mostly going with his age (well,skeleton),and epithet,for this one.the Devil's Heart and Eye are what i'd call "stat boosting" magic items,and stat boosting is usually a religion related thing,like with Wendy being the Miko.

for an extra guess thrown in here,those Demon things can only be used by humans,but have terrible drawbacks,unless one had a Devil's Heart to cancel out the effects.he probably has stuff for his fellow demons too though.

Edited by alekos23, 11 January 2014 - 06:27 PM.

#114 au_revoir

au_revoir

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:11 AM

Wild guess:

- END's power was sealed/drained away by the dragons hundred years ago and its body/the devil book of it is hidden deep inside the cube in Tartarus. The 9 demon gates are trying to get the magic power from face in order to revive their guild master. If END revives, he could help Zeref destroy the world

- Silver is a spy and is Gray from the future 

- FT's gonna retreat from the cube soon (maybe some fodder members will die and they realize the demons are too strong)

#115 nosebleed

nosebleed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:12 PM

I think the 9 Demon Gates were resurrected by human members of the Dark Guilds and Tartatus in the past 7 years.   The guild leaders of Tartarus may have offered their own bodies as vessels.

Lamy runs the machine that brought them back.  I'm gonna assume a group associated with Purehito or that organization that studied Ultear is behind the demon resurrection machine.   The 9 Demon Gates were dead but were restored using alchemy and magic.

Their somewhat weak bodies may be due to the weak magic that brought them back and they need Zeref to be restored to their true power.

#116 Sloth9230

Sloth9230

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 07:58 PM

Random thought. A lot of people complain about Hiroshima's tendency to not kill off characters, but I personally prefer having a character live and have the chance to further develop than just having them die in order to give some cheap and instant depth to the story.

I was on another site and I kept seeing people complain about him not killing Wendy, mind you most of those people also seemed to like her, but in most places where Ultear was mentioned I saw nothing but people wishing she hadn't been killed off. I just don't understand why people ask for deaths, they do understand that once a character dies that's the end of the line for them right?

OFC Mashima isn't helping himself by building up all these "deaths" and then backing out at the last minute. After seeing Makarov almost dies like 7 times i'm confident he'll live on till the end, and suspense revolving potential future deaths for him is as dead as he should be.

Edit: Also, the way he killed off Ultear was just cheap yo, she deserved better, I hope no character ever gets a death as cheap as that.

Edited by Sloth9230, 01 May 2014 - 08:00 PM.

#117 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,115 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 09:26 PM

Could you for see any cirmstance in the series in which Angel and Yukino would battle? They both good guys now, so no reason to fight. I am disappointed, before the tearful reunion, I wanted to see them battle, Yukino fighting her beloved older sister who is not the kind girl she remembered, and having to knock sense into her, that would have been awesome. But Jellal had to screw us out of that. Just kidding.

The only way that could happen now is one of them brainwash by villains, or some cirmstances that causes a misunderstanding, or one of them refuse to believe the other is their sister and is an imposter. It is very likely Angel believes Yukino is dead, so if she saw her again, she might think that the Yukino she sees in front of her is an imposter and go ballestic and say "what are you doing with my sister's face." Angel is not that stable to begin with especially after her lose to Lucy in which she attempted one last cheep shot to take Lucy down with her and the entire Strray Sky arc, not stable at all.

At the very least, I want to see a flashback in which Sorano teaches Yukino about  Celestial magic and how to form a bond with your spirits and be kind to your spirits.  The irony.

#118 Tenno

Tenno

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,584 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 09:33 PM

Could you for see any cirmstance in the series in which Angel and Yukino would battle? They both good guys now, so no reason to fight. I am disappointed, before the tearful reunion, I wanted to see them battle, Yukino fighting her beloved older sister who is not the kind girl she remembered, and having to knock sense into her, that would have been awesome. But Jellal had to screw us out of that. Just kidding.

The only way that could happen now is one of them brainwash by villains, or some cirmstances that causes a misunderstanding, or one of them refuse to believe the other is their sister and is an imposter. It is very likely Angel believes Yukino is dead, so if she saw her again, she might think that the Yukino she sees in front of her is an imposter and go ballestic and say "what are you doing with my sister's face." Angel is not that stable to begin with especially after her lose to Lucy in which she attempted one last cheep shot to take Lucy down with her and the entire Strray Sky arc, not stable at all.

At the very least, I want to see a flashback in which Sorano teaches Yukino about  Celestial magic and how to form a bond with your spirits and be kind to your spirits.  The irony.

Well there was one that specialized in doing that

but now she's dead and never coming back.

#119 Sloth9230

Sloth9230

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 12:49 AM

Well there was one that specialized in doing that

but now she's dead and never coming back.

Vidaldus was a dude.

I refuse to acknowledge Saylas's death  :D

#120 Sloth9230

Sloth9230

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 02:23 AM

What Illusion did Midnight have Jellal see? You'd think it would be him getting killed by Brain, but I'm pretty sure Jellal would be conscious of the fact he has in fact not been blown to smithereens, so that seems pretty stupid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users