_wine__noir___dog_days_by_unkawaiigfx-d8

Thanks Zc. :aww:

#122 Sloth9230

Sloth9230

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 02:58 AM

I think Acnologia's breath attack is like Etherion/Abyss Break, a combination of a bunch of elements. That or it's just pure magical energy, ether. I also think that over time Natsu is going to start learning how to eat and use even more elements than just fire/lightning until he can do the same.

If true it might tie in to the whole Natsu is Acnologia theory lol

• vansonbee likes this

#123 nosebleed

nosebleed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:58 AM

Greer was leeching magic from the Celestial Spirit King and siphoning it to E.N.D.    E.N.D will resurrect soon.

• vansonbee likes this

#124 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,316 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 02 June 2014 - 01:34 PM

http://www.mangaread...hapter-127.html

http://www.mangaread...iry-tail/285/10

Looks like someone fulfilled his life long dream of being a pumpkin. :aww:

But the pumpkin is the king! 

#125 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 05:34 PM

I have an idea for a omake or a anime filler. All these guilds in Fliore, all the guilds we saw in the GMG they are all from the same country, not spreed out around the world, so if they are so close together, wouldn't there be conflicts for jobs with one another. I am sure people with requests put these requests to every guild they can find.

How about you have  a team from Fairy Tail take a request, they go to the client's house, and when they are there they representaves from other guilds there. One person says "we saw this request first so back off" than the next person says "no we saw it first", than it is a competition to see who will secueed in this request which will result in some hillarous comedy hijinx.

We have seen Fairy Tail and the other guilds form alliances, give one another a quick assist in the anime only arc,  compete against each other in the GMG,  team up to save the world, but never seen the business side of conflict and rivalory.

• Sloth9230 likes this

#126 Sloth9230

Sloth9230

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 06:07 PM

I have an idea for a omake or a anime filler. All these guilds in Fliore, all the guilds we saw in the GMG they are all from the same country, not spreed out around the world, so if they are so close together, wouldn't there be conflicts for jobs with one another. I am sure people with requests put these requests to every guild they can find.

How about you have  a team from Fairy Tail take a request, they go to the client's house, and when they are there they representaves from other guilds there. One person says "we saw this request first so back off" than the next person says "no we saw it first", than it is a competition to see who will secueed in this request which will result in some hillarous comedy hijinx.

We have seen Fairy Tail and the other guilds form alliances, give one another a quick assist in the anime only arc,  compete against each other in the GMG,  team up to save the world, but never seen the business side of conflict and rivalory.

Yeah, i thought about that when i first started watching the anime, but the thought kind of just left my mind after a while. Then Erza said Bachus and she used to clash on jobs and i realized what a missed opportunity that was.

#127 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:03 PM

I got volume 39 of Fairy Tail today and this what Hiro had to about what turned out to be the current Tartarus arc.

This is what Hiro had to say.

Well it looks like the main story (GMG arc)  has turned out to be a really big thing, and in the next volume (volume 40), the Grand Magic Games arc finally comes to a close. Wow, this one was long! I have a shorter episode (Sun Village arc) planned for the next one. But even saying that the next episode foreshadows a long story afterward. I still can't say much about it, but the next long arc will have more plot twists than you're seen before. and the entire story of Fairy Taill will change in a very big way.

We're getting closer to [B]that one thing that was in the original setup that has always been a mystery!B]

Okay thoughts on what you that, I think the big mystery is Lumia Historia, as for the other stuff, well we will see. They have been a few twists I didn't see coming already, like the Magic Council destruction, the Chairman being a traitor.

• vansonbee likes this

#128 Sloth9230

Sloth9230

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 08:01 PM

"In the original set up", that would seem to be Natsu's quest to find Igneel and why he and the other dragons disappeared no?

Also, given Marde's comment on human's using dragon slayer magic, I'm thinking that E.N.D might be one as well.

#129 nosebleed

nosebleed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:27 PM

"In the original set up", that would seem to be Natsu's quest to find Igneel and why he and the other dragons disappeared no?

Also, given Marde's comment on human's using dragon slayer magic, I'm thinking that E.N.D might be one as well.

More like Demon Slayer's exist.  They used the magic of demons to kill demons and ended up becoming demons themselves from using curses or whatever.  He might be talking about himself. 

Fiore is country and these guilds serve different regions that sometimes overlap.   Fairy Tail is based in Magnolia Town and serves the city and area around it. 

The guilds in Fiore were the only ones in the GMG.

The attack on the Magic Council and Activation of FACE is a continental crisis.   Fiore normal human army and wizards from other countries should be teleporting into the area to assist.

Tartarus started an international war against them.  Where are the troops?

#130 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 08:55 AM

You know what I just realised what made Erza Scarlett and Erza Knightwalker mirrors of each other, they didn't seem that much different. But I realise not as indivdual but you put our Erza and Jellal together and compare to Mystogan and Knightwalker, now those mirrors. Knightwalker did horrible things and has to live with that for the rest of her life just like Jellal did horrible and has to live with that for the rest of life, while Mystogan after being vanished from the kingdom and left this hard lonely life and dealt with hardship., that was our Erza's life too when she was a slave and than her life she escaped from Tower Of Heaven before she found Fairy Tail. Now I see it, it is not the indivudal characters but the Jellals and Erzas duos thare are mirrors.

#131 nikola.23

nikola.23

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationBelgrade

Posted 07 September 2014 - 04:53 PM

:notsure:  Whether it's just my imagination or Tartarus is like evil version of Fairy Tail

Kyouka look like mira or erza

Sayla little like  cana,  but also she (Sayla) look like Zeira (from fairy tail zero)

E.N.D is flame demon and he is probably connected to Natsu somehow

Mard Geer kind remind me of Rogue (i know he is not from fairy tail) :D

so basically it looks like everyone is somehow connected : :rly: :hurr: :psyduck:

#132 Sovereign

Sovereign

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts
  • LocationStar Haven

Posted 07 September 2014 - 06:29 PM

If Silver was supposed to be slated to be evil, he would look like a mix of Gray and Gildartz : P

gray_fullbuster_by_darkangelmaik-d35f9vi

#133 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,754 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 07:38 PM

I feel like half way through the silver gray fight, mashima said to himself "wait, deloria? that is f**king stupid....... hold on, lets make him gray's actual father"

I mean come on, everything up untill then was setting him up to be well.....a just another one of the guys only in gray's dad's body...... and it wasn't low key hints either, it was one of them walking up to him and saying "why are you in human form" .......COME ON.......

pulling a kishi and forgetting what is in his own manga.......only at least when kishi does it they are arcs apart.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#134 RhetoricalRabbit

RhetoricalRabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts
  • LocationOundle

Posted 11 December 2014 - 08:29 AM

There are how many human dragon-slayers again? :meh:

#135 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,316 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:02 PM

Pretty interesting, indeed. Seven is the sacred number of Fairy Tail since its beginning. 

I wonder if we can assume some seals have been broken already. We didn't really have war, famine or disease so far; only Hades as death might fit in. 

Anyways, END as the book of the Apocalypse would be interesting. Definitely. 

As for the number of DS, I'm not sure whether we can count Luxus and Cobra in. Would be lovely to. 

#136 RhetoricalRabbit

RhetoricalRabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts
  • LocationOundle

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:27 PM

Pretty interesting, indeed. Seven is the sacred number of Fairy Tail since its beginning. 

I wonder if we can assume some seals have been broken already. We didn't really have war, famine or disease so far; only Hades as death might fit in. 

Anyways, END as the book of the Apocalypse would be interesting. Definitely. 

As for the number of DS, I'm not sure whether we can count Luxus and Cobra in. Would be lovely to. 

I'd prefer not to count them, but then the theory didn't work so well :P

There are a few analogues between the story and the idea but as they're such common / vague concepts that's just as likely coincidence as anything.

#137 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,316 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:57 PM

I'd prefer not to count them, but then the theory didn't work so well :P

There are a few analogues between the story and the idea but as they're such common / vague concepts that's just as likely coincidence as anything.

I wanted to give one of the seven deadly sins to each of Grimoire Heart's Seven Kin of Purgatory… It worked so well for some of them. 

We had Tower of Heaven/Nirvana, then the Purgatory, and now Tartaros. Mashima's certainly using Christian stuff. And since Acnologia is nicknamed the dragon of the Apocalypse (or bringer of the Apocalypse, I'm not even sure), we can indeed put the Apocalypse in. 

And btw, would releasing their inner dragon mark the breaking of a seal? 

Igneel could be red horse, Skiadrum (IIRC) the white one, Metallicana or whatever-the-name-of-Rogue's-dragon-is the black one, and Grandine the pale one… Too bad there are only four horses of the Apocalypse xD

The fifth seal is the cries of the martyrs --Cobra has sound. 

And there's lightning for the seventh seal (with some other things) so Luxus can fit in as well. 

Rogue can even fit for the sixth seal since it's darkness. Though we lack the earthquakes…

I'm trying too far there though, that doesn't make the slightest sense xD Ah well.

#138 alekos23

alekos23

Back?

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,947 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 21 January 2015 - 07:16 AM

soooo.given the E.N.D reveal.going back to Igneel's and Grandine's convo after Jellal's defeat,if the translation's to be trusted,Natsu and Wendy had met before.and it wasn't good apparently. then in her introduction we get Natsu recognizing her name,but unaware from where.Unless he has vague memories of the dragons's convo inside him (heh),wouldn't this imply that Wendy's also in the 400 year group? :rly:

#139 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,316 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 21 January 2015 - 08:09 AM

soooo.given the E.N.D reveal.going back to Igneel's and Grandine's convo after Jellal's defeat,if the translation's to be trusted,Natsu and Wendy had met before.and it wasn't good apparently. then in her introduction we get Natsu recognizing her name,but unaware from where.Unless he has vague memories of the dragons's convo inside him (heh),wouldn't this imply that Wendy's also in the 400 year group? :rly:

Probably. And same with Gajeel, Sting and Rogue. 

The 5 true dragon slayers don't have any biological parents. It's as if they were brought to the world to be taken care of by dragons. 

It is possible that it was the dragons themselves who brought the DS as kids into the future where they found them again and raised them as dragon slayers. The 5 we know may have been dragon slayers before or not… In any case, they were valuable enough for dragons to find them and take care of them until they had to disappear. 

Another thing, the 2nd generation of DS uses a lacryma, which means that it's impossible to learn DS magic with a normal body. I've always thought it simply was because they were taught by dragons, but when you think about it, DS do eat elements, and that's totally different from all the other kinds of magic (sans god slayers --or did we actually see the god slayers eat fire or lightning?). 

Therefore, it can mean that DS are not normal humans. 

We now know that Natsu's true form is that of Etherious Natsu Dragneel, implying that he has a close link to demons or most likely, that he is a demon himself. 

What is weird is that END is supposed to have been created by Zeref but Zeref is supposed to be cursed and END is supposed to be the one who created the Curse magic. 

So how come Zeref created the one who Cursed him?

Rebellion against his master, maybe. In any case, it means that Zeref was still a normal mage, without his destructive power, when he created his book. And the other etherious demons might as well have been created by END and Zeref together. 

However, I don't understand why Zeref would have needed to created END (who is supposed to kill him) before he was Cursed. 

Most likely, there are many wrong assumptions everywhere, and Mard Geer didn't know his story as well as he thought… Because, so far, it really makes no sense to me. Or then, I missed something, which is also entirely possible xD

I forgot, when Mard Geer transforms in his absolute form, he also says that END awoken 400 years ago. 

That was when Zeref was supposed to go berserk and kill everyone. Though it should be more like 407 or 408 years now, but once we're in the centuries, it doesn't matter that much, does it?

#140 igneel

igneel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 08:14 AM

Considering what Weisslogia and Skyadrum said that it is an easy thing for dragons to alter human memory's I think that Natsu and co met once in the past  and Igneel and co deleted that memory.

The problem with Wendy is that her age is knows whereas the age of Natsu and Gejeel is not known. So why don't Natsu and Gajeel not know how old they are and Wendy does? Wendy was stated to be 12 yeras old in her opening poster so isn't that strange.

Could it be that Natsu and co were actually hibernating for a few hundred years when the dragons chose to go inside them and only woke up a few years ago not finding their dragon parent's around?

One thing we know now is that Natsu seems to have glimpses of memories from his former live or better his body remembers it. He for once eveaded the curse of Marde even though Marde never showed him his curse. This even surprised Marde.

Edited by igneel, 21 January 2015 - 08:14 AM.

• azer_moli likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users