178 replies to this topic

#141 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,316 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 21 January 2015 - 08:22 AM

One last thing: why does Zeref say that Acnologia ended history once? When was it? 400 years ago?

And how do you even end history? 

I could understand that he change the flow of history, but ending it… 

Could it be that Natsu and co were actually hibernating for a few hundred years when the dragons chose to go inside them and only woke up a few years ago not finding their dragon parent's around?

The only problem with that is we don't know when the dragons actually disappeared. They said it was 7/7/XX77 or something, but how did they know which year it actually was indeed? The only dragon met by other mages was Acnologia, we never hear about other mages meeting other dragons. But people should have told Natsu and co if the dragons had actually disappeared earlier. 

Also, Natsu had to be grown up to be END, so he certainly was reincarnated as a kid, in any case. But since Wendy, Sting and Rogue are younger than Rogue and Sting, it could explain why they were not all "born" again at the same time… It's so confusing. 

#142 igneel

igneel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 08:26 AM

One last thing: why does Zeref say that Acnologia ended history once? When was it? 400 years ago?

And how do you even end history? 

I could understand that he change the flow of history, but ending it… 

The only problem with that is we don't know when the dragons actually disappeared. They said it was 7/7/XX77 or something, but how did they know which year it actually was indeed? The only dragon met by other mages was Acnologia, we never hear about other mages meeting other dragons. But people should have told Natsu and co if the dragons had actually disappeared earlier. 

Also, Natsu had to be grown up to be END, so he certainly was reincarnated as a kid, in any case. But since Wendy, Sting and Rogue are younger than Rogue and Sting, it could explain why they were not all "born" again at the same time… It's so confusing. 

Maybe Natsu is like Captain Marvel of the DC Universe. He becomes a grown up man when he enters his etherios form. The problem is why did END and Igneel fight in the first place. Igneel wanted to protect humans and END exists to kill Zeref. I don't see how their ways could have crossed each other. Another thing is that the reason why Igneel couldn't kill END was most likely cause END unlike all the other demons was actually a human kid. END has to be a kid in human form cause Zeref said that Natsu you grew up which means the last time end and Zeref met end was a kid.

• azer_moli likes this

#143 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,316 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 21 January 2015 - 12:50 PM

Maybe Natsu is like Captain Marvel of the DC Universe. He becomes a grown up man when he enters his etherios form. The problem is why did END and Igneel fight in the first place. Igneel wanted to protect humans and END exists to kill Zeref. I don't see how their ways could have crossed each other. Another thing is that the reason why Igneel couldn't kill END was most likely cause END unlike all the other demons was actually a human kid. END has to be a kid in human form cause Zeref said that Natsu you grew up which means the last time end and Zeref met end was a kid.

Because END is a bigger threat than Zeref? 

Zeref is a powerful Cursed human, while END is a demon who created Curses and empowered demons. I can't believe END created Curses while he was still a kid. Someone definitely messed with time. 

Thinking about it, Acnologia has ended history, so maybe he ended a timeline where Natsu was all grown-up as END. It's also possible that Zeref "saved" the world, though many died in the way. It would make Zeref a good guy who killed people to save the world, and it would probably suit his personality better. 

For some reason, END would have been reduced to a kid and sent to the future (after all, Eclipse was tainted with Zeref magic too…) along with some other kids, or then they simply reincarnated and Zeref encountered Natsu once when he was little, maybe he gave him to Igneel… Igneel didn't say anything about Zeref, did he? He simply wanted to kill Acnologia. 

But Zeref also wants to puts Natsu into despair, probably to awaken his demon powers, Curses are all linked to a negative feeling, and Natsu has never felt desperate so far, so that could be a good choice… Happy dying would probably drive him insane. 

• igneel likes this

#144 igneel

igneel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 04:23 PM

Because END is a bigger threat than Zeref? 

Zeref is a powerful Cursed human, while END is a demon who created Curses and empowered demons. I can't believe END created Curses while he was still a kid. Someone definitely messed with time. 

Thinking about it, Acnologia has ended history, so maybe he ended a timeline where Natsu was all grown-up as END. It's also possible that Zeref "saved" the world, though many died in the way. It would make Zeref a good guy who killed people to save the world, and it would probably suit his personality better. 

For some reason, END would have been reduced to a kid and sent to the future (after all, Eclipse was tainted with Zeref magic too…) along with some other kids, or then they simply reincarnated and Zeref encountered Natsu once when he was little, maybe he gave him to Igneel… Igneel didn't say anything about Zeref, did he? He simply wanted to kill Acnologia. 

But Zeref also wants to puts Natsu into despair, probably to awaken his demon powers, Curses are all linked to a negative feeling, and Natsu has never felt desperate so far, so that could be a good choice… Happy dying would probably drive him insane. 

I believe what Zeref meant with Acnologia ending history is that in the past Acnologia ended the history of the dragons. He killed all dragons 400 years ago and ended the reign of the supreme race. Another hint that Natsu and co were hibernating and only woke up at 7X7X777 cause there is only a low possibility that Grandine,Igneel and co could have survived for like 400 years when Acnologia absorbed all the life-force of all dragons 400 years ago.

Besides that Zeref said to hades and co that something happened 400 years ago that changed him and teached him to treasure life. So Zeref wasn't always the good guy who is forced to do what he is doing.

Comparing all the demons we have to ask why is end so powerful that presumably Igneel fought him and Acnologia fears him? END must be different from all the other demons in some form which could be that END is actually a human who had a high affinity to magic turned into a demon for some reason by Zeref. Like Acnologia who was the exception of the DS's END seems to be the exception of the demons.

Igneel is said to have flames that destroy all evil. But what happens if the core of the being hit by these flames isn't evil? Let's assume that Natsu was tured into END as a kid to rescue him or whatever the reason of Zeref might have been. If Igneel destoys all evil of END wouldn't Natsu the core of END who is a pure child not be effected by the ability of Igneel's flames?

During the GMG's arc Mashima made an interview which indicated that Zeref would take Lucy with him. Maybe instead of Happy Zeref will use Lucy to anger Natsu and givehim more despair especially at the time where everyone of FT is on his own.

Edited by igneel, 21 January 2015 - 04:25 PM.

#145 Nmaan

Nmaan

King of the Sports Discussion

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts
  • LocationWhere strength is a poor substitute for courage.

Posted 28 February 2015 - 01:55 PM

Do you guys remember when Luxus came back to Magnolia and Fried set up the restriction spell, so that no man over 80 could get out. It stopped both Makarov and Natsu. Think it was the fact that Igneel was in him that threw off the count?

Feed me and I'll be your friend forever, steal my treats and I make you into meats.

I'm big and I'm bad, so try not to make me mad. xD

http://thepunchlinei.../2010-10-18.jpg

QT with yours truly

http://onemangaforum...ime-with-nmaan/

Number 2

http://onemangaforum...ime-with-nmaan/

#146 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,316 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 28 February 2015 - 04:37 PM

Do you guys remember when Luxus came back to Magnolia and Fried set up the restriction spell, so that no man over 80 could get out. It stopped both Makarov and Natsu. Think it was the fact that Igneel was in him that threw off the count?

Most likely. Especially since it stopped Gajeel back then too.

#147 kessie

kessie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 28 February 2015 - 06:32 PM

Most likely. Especially since it stopped Gajeel back then too.

I don't think Natsu would have been able to get out either way though seeing as he's E.N.D who was around 400 prior to the series.

• Fenrix likes this

weareasuperteamloco_zpsxquonz8c.gif?t=14

"Those two are made for each other"

-Master Fu

#148 laxus pwns natsu

laxus pwns natsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:04 PM

i have this feeling that gildartz will show up to fight END (natsu) but will lose because he doesnt want to kill him 

• KUROkami likes this

#149 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,316 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 13 May 2015 - 06:18 AM

i have this feeling that gildartz will show up to fight END (natsu) but will lose because he doesnt want to kill him 

… that would actually make sense. 

And I would hate it. 

• KUROkami likes this

#150 Desu257

Desu257

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 09:27 AM

Random theory of mine I just same up with, Natsu will become END and Jellal with perform an ultimate sacrifice to atone for his past sins and while it fails to stop killer natsu it weakens him enough so that other members of FT can stop him. Oh, and Lucy ends up traveling the world as a writer and this is her reminiscing on her time with the guild and the friendships she built.

#151 laxus pwns natsu

laxus pwns natsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 11:51 PM

… that would actually make sense. 

And I would hate it. 

i know maybe natsu might kill him (God forfeit) 

Random theory of mine I just same up with, Natsu will become END and Jellal with perform an ultimate sacrifice to atone for his past sins and while it fails to stop killer natsu it weakens him enough so that other members of FT can stop him. Oh, and Lucy ends up traveling the world as a writer and this is her reminiscing on her time with the guild and the friendships she built.

i see that happen when he fights zeref i think END is reserve  for gray

Edited by laxus pwns natsu, 13 May 2015 - 11:51 PM.

#152 nosebleed

nosebleed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 05:41 AM

Mashima didn't explain what happened when Zeref got cursed and expelled. 

He did something or had something done to him, which he regretted.  He had changed his plan.   He changed his plan for resurrection to time travel.   It's like he screwed up or someone scared him.

There may be more immortal involved and about.   Why did Zeref get cursed?  He got cursed before Natsu was restored.   He only did this taboo thing he was planing to do after becoming immortal.

He he resurrect his woman first?  An assistant?  Did he create something extremely bad by mistake?

#153 Delritho

Delritho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:01 AM

Mashima didn't explain what happened when Zeref got cursed and expelled. 

He did something or had something done to him, which he regretted.  He had changed his plan.   He changed his plan for resurrection to time travel.   It's like he screwed up or someone scared him.

There may be more immortal involved and about.   Why did Zeref get cursed?  He got cursed before Natsu was restored.   He only did this taboo thing he was planing to do after becoming immortal.

He he resurrect his woman first?  An assistant?  Did he create something extremely bad by mistake?

It was the fact that he was TRYING to revive someone that the God/dess cursed him.

#154 nosebleed

nosebleed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 01:53 PM

It was the fact that he was TRYING to revive someone that the God/dess cursed him.

And he gets cursed before tries anything and right when he changes his plan to time travel?

Some other, yet to be introuced, character used his magic or he himself used the spell on someone else.... then regretted it.

#155 Delritho

Delritho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 02:41 PM

And he gets cursed before tries anything and right when he changes his plan to time travel?

Some other, yet to be introuced, character used his magic or he himself used the spell on someone else.... then regretted it.

Gods do not like it when mortals tread in their domain.

#156 nosebleed

nosebleed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 10:41 PM

Gods do not like it when mortals tread in their domain.

But he was working towards it for like 10 years.  Nothing happened for a decade or more.  It doesn't make sense.  I believe he did something or an assistant to incur wrath.  Teaching someone who misused the magic could have gotten him cursed.

I'm thinking the third player is whoever the little imp is... Obra.

Obra could be the one or someone connected to the person that got Zeref cursed.  Obra could be a Zetsu or homunculus type of thing.

Edited by nosebleed, 26 May 2015 - 10:41 PM.

#157 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,755 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 07:22 PM

so i went back and reread FT..... is it painfully obvious to anyone else that Hiro only intended for FT to run for maybe 200 chapters max? somewhere along the line he must of seen the sales and said "well.....guess i could keep doing this"

on and since we are talking about zerf..........kishi would be proud of hiro's latest chapter on zerf......turns out that FT suffers from the same fate that naruto did. the "no one is actually evil" problem. zerf is only "evil" because of the black magic he invented in order to save his brothers life and end his own

watch, next archnologia is actually a good guy too. he has only ever killed dragons which enslaved humans......maybe he went a little overboard...... but it was even said that greed and hatred brought him to the island......

so everyone in FT is a bunch of good guys. even phantom lord and the six and jerelle......... hades.....HADES even offered some help to makarov..... next arc- madre geer is going to say he was only trying to take magic from humans to save them from endless war.....

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#158 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,755 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 09:58 AM

ok so i got another good theory.

I blieve that before hiro makes an arc....or even a fight..... he sits down and writes a bunch of "cool" things for natsu to yell such as;

"friends make us strong"

"believe in FT"

"love is power"

then he writes an arc around those

"hummmm how can i get natsu to say all these awesome quotes my fans will love....."

It is a process, not a good process, but it works for him.......kinda......

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#159 Senju D. Isshin

Senju D. Isshin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:11 AM

Right after Laxus KO'd Raven Tail and learned of Lumen Histoire from his old man, Makarov and Mavis were speculating how Ivan learned of it (Makarov did not tell him based on their discussion). They assumed it was Purehito, but had not given a reason for stating such. Given the recent revelations concerning the Alvarez (?) Empire, I think Ivan learned about Lumen Historic from that empire. I think they wanted to use Ivan to try to obtain it's exact location and so they told him a little about it and maybe even hired him. Since the Alvarez Empire's frontal assault failed 10 years ago, they decided to try and covertly determine Lumen Histoire's location more subtly through Makarov's son Ivan.

Although, how the Alvarez Empire learned of Lumen Histoire in the first place is a question I hope we see answered soon.

And, just how vast is the Fairy Tail Universe? Right now we have Ishgar, and the "Western Continent", as well as the Spirit World and wherever the gods reside (Ancselam, who cursed Zeref).

#160 Senju D. Isshin

Senju D. Isshin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 08:46 PM

God Serena (Wether or not he is also Yuriy) joined the Sprigan 12 to protect Ishgar from within the Arbaless / Alvarez empire. It's only fitting that the strongest mage on the continent would feel obligated to defend his or her country and do so in a manner that left everyone else in the dark (strongest person feels obligated to shoulder the heavy burden alone syndrome).

Edited by Senju D. Isshin, 15 June 2015 - 08:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users