ANewLight

Hokage

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationWherever I'm Needed.

User's Awards

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:51 PM

What if it's the exposure to his brothers flames that's causing the changes. The picture didn't really do anything until after Yukio was exposed to the flames for a little bit...

#22 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,209 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:14 AM

What if it's the exposure to his brothers flames that's causing the changes. The picture didn't really do anything until after Yukio was exposed to the flames for a little bit...

So the more he's exposed to Satan's flames, the more he gets weaker to demon possession (if that's really it).
That could make sense.

It's sad though, it would mean that both of them need to be separated all the time.

#23 kessie

kessie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:31 PM

That would be sad :( So..... any predictions about who these Illuminati guys are? I don't think they're part of the order, but I think the order probably calls on them if there's an issue that the order alone can't fix. Maybe. They're probably not going to be very friendly. Probably crazy eccentrics or sadist "good-guys".

weareasuperteamloco_zpsxquonz8c.gif?t=14

"Those two are made for each other"

-Master Fu

#24 hollowhowl7

hollowhowl7

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts
  • LocationOn The High Seas

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:31 AM

I'm more interested in this "Lightning" character.... random addition to the team without much face time. WHO ARE YOU?! DX

but the Illuminati are probably just like all the other cults/factions who've taken on that name. the "good guys" who want to "save" the world through nefarious means. they were talking with Toudo at the end of the one chapter, after all, if anyone else noticed. XD

I do agree, too, that the chapters have degraded a bit. I've often been bored with the quality of the content, as well as the current 7 mysteries theme... but I'm sure like the other said, it's more than likely just a back story type thing and a plot for Yukio to discover the inner darkness~ 8D

“I have set my life upon a cast, And I will stand the hazard of the die.”

#25 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,535 posts
  • LocationIn the House of Hades

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:09 PM

New chapter of Exorcist is out.

Great chapter for Konekomaru. Hopefully the changes that started in this chapter continue in future chapters, though I get the feeling that it won't be as clear in Rin and Bon.

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

"Ass Pull": Often the first term people use to show how dissatisfied they are with something before it can be explained.

"Bull shit": often the first term used when a person expresses their dissatisfaction with something and they don't like the explaination.

#26 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,209 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:12 AM

That was actually great. Compared to the past chapters, I've really enjoyed this one. 

So much for all the characters :3

And of course, that dearest Mephisto was there, which made the chapter even better :D

#27 Pervisum

Pervisum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:08 AM

Good chapter. It at least gave Kono some respect and ables the fans to look past his design. Albeit stereotypical that the kid with glasses happens to be the smartest, but not complaining. ;) I am however, interested to see how Shima goes with this. I think he'll take the Knight route, but his abilities just seem like any regular humans.

Pakuuuu, go back and join the class again. You can still see demons, riiiight? Plus, if that guy joins, it'll disturb the male-female balance; although that's common with a lot of female shounen authors.

Lucywhat? Everwho? Jubiawhere!? It's...

2rw29m9.png

#28 kessie

kessie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:15 AM

If what guy joins? The wimp Rin got the eye drops for? I hope he doesn't join he's annoying. I hope Shima does go the knight route, he'd be more useful. As for Konekomaru, it's about time he was awesome. He hasn't done a whole lot for quite awhile, and seeing him tell it how it is was great. Good chapter. Poor Rin got messed with by the shapeshifter and it was pretty harsh.

-Master Fu

#29 Pervisum

Pervisum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:59 AM

If what guy joins? The wimp Rin got the eye drops for? I hope he doesn't join he's annoying. I hope Shima does go the knight route, he'd be more useful. As for Konekomaru, it's about time he was awesome. He hasn't done a whole lot for quite awhile, and seeing him tell it how it is was great. Good chapter. Poor Rin got messed with by the shapeshifter and it was pretty harsh.

I concur, I don't want him to join, but honestly looking at the last panel where it looks like he's considering not to take the eye drops just screams foreshadowing that he'll join to me. I also agree with Shima, seeing him learn how to fight properly will be nice and also makes me wonder what he'll learn to get him closer to Rin (who is also a Knight?).

Lucywhat? Everwho? Jubiawhere!? It's...

2rw29m9.png

#30 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,535 posts
  • LocationIn the House of Hades

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:21 PM

I'd say Shima already knows how to fight like a Knight but he didn't want to do something like that which is why he wanted to go for a different field. I mean just look back at majority of the fights he has been in.

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

"Ass Pull": Often the first term people use to show how dissatisfied they are with something before it can be explained.

"Bull shit": often the first term used when a person expresses their dissatisfaction with something and they don't like the explaination.

#31 damsco93

damsco93

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:07 PM

Im thinking of watching the anime of this. It looks really cool! 

#32 Saxima

Saxima

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationUp in the clouds.

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:41 PM

Damsco, watch the anime; it's not as great as the manga, and since there was no completion in the manga, it cuts off from the canon about later than halfway through, but it's still great. I really like the first opening and ending.

As for the manga, I feel like I'm the only one hoping that Yukio gains the flames, too. Sigh, I don't like having to wait for new chapters.

• damsco93 likes this

❝  '

#33 kessie

kessie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:13 PM

This was a great chapter. Not much in the way of action happened, but Mephisto was everywhere! So awesome :aww:

We learned quite a bit of stuff, and there was a lot of angst/mystery/(dare I say)sexual tension.

I think this was the first time I actually felt sorry for Yukio. Must be growing soft.

-Master Fu

#34 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,209 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:20 PM

I agree! It was such a wonderful chapter!

I loved Mephisto's talk in the beginning :aww: And now, we finally know for sure something's wrong about Yukio's eye. The blood pact was interesting.

Oh, how I loved this chapter <3

#35 kessie

kessie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:28 PM

After this chapter Mephisto went from being my favorite character to being my second and third favorite too. Then Rin is in fourth. Yukio's tied with Shiemi for last cuz they annoy me. I ship RinxIzumo or Rinx*insert new character name here*. Shiemi's too much of a Mary Sue.

-Master Fu

#36 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,209 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:32 PM

XDDD I love Mephisto too. He's the greatest thing in this manga.

Rin's great too, indeed. Some people find him annoying, but I don't really see why...

Agreed about Shiemi and Yukio. Though, lastly, Yukio's beginning to be more interesting, so he's not last for me.

And I think I'll like the new guy who's helping the paladin :3

However, I don't ship Rin x Izumo at all...

#37 kessie

kessie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:35 PM

Don't tell me you ship Rin x Shiemi D:

To be honest, RinxIzumo is mostly because there aren't any other female characters I ship with Rin so I pick the only other one in the group. Really I ship Rin x anyone who isn't Shiemi. I like Izumo so she's kind of the stand in right now.

• Phenomiracle likes this

-Master Fu

#38 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,209 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:39 PM

I don't like Izumo much tbh... so I ship Rin x ...no one XD 

I'd like Mephisto to present a demon girl to Rin, one as powerful as Amaimon, it would be so funny and worth shipping  B)

• kessie likes this

#39 kessie

kessie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:48 PM

I don't like Izumo much tbh... so I ship Rin x ...no one xD

I'd like Mephisto to present a demon girl to Rin, one as powerful as Amaimon, it would be so funny and worth shipping  B)

I've been cheering for a ship like that for a while now. As long as she's not Yandere that is....

-Master Fu

#40 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,209 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:52 PM

I've been cheering for a ship like that for a while now. As long as she's not Yandere that is....

there's already Shura for that. One is enough ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users