• 2,615 posts
  • LocationThe New New Frontier

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:56 PM

Lady killer of the Seven Seas. 

Dat Sinbad. :D 

• Tokoya, Spamamdorf and Sithis like this

Spoiler Fun Posts

x3z7kg.jpg

"Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty
lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." — Louis Brandeis, 1928

#22 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,163 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:01 PM

Dat Episode............I ****ing love this anime :''''')

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#23 Peleihno

Peleihno

F*ck Trump

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:39 PM

You know, I ship Alibaba x Morgiana and all. But that chick's physical prowess outstrips his own so much, it's not even funny.

Also, wtf, Morgiana uses Shukuchi? Looked like that for a sec. 

Great episode, Alibaba was pretty great. Nice seeing him really step up.

And when is Sinbad gonna get his tools/weapons back? So he can show everyone what's what.

Am I the only person who wants more Morgiana and Masrur interactions? Tell me more comes later in the series. *fingers crossed*

Edited by Peleihno, 06 January 2013 - 11:40 PM.

Spoiler Fun Posts

x3z7kg.jpg

"Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty
lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." — Louis Brandeis, 1928

#24 Jeral Fernandes

Jeral Fernandes

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
  • LocationBeyond Infinity

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:23 AM

You know, I ship Alibaba x Morgiana and all. But that chick's physical prowess outstrips his own so much, it's not even funny.

Later when magic, djinn equip, household vessel,,,, come to play alot more often, and Morgiana has the lowest amount of magoi among the 3, so that kinda balances it out anyway.

auJZmWF.png

#25 Peleihno

Peleihno

F*ck Trump

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:32 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

That makes me happy, thanks for the info. 

Spoiler Fun Posts

x3z7kg.jpg

#26 Peleihno

Peleihno

F*ck Trump

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

Good episode, but Alibaba was getting his terminology mixed up. Republics aren't pure (direct) democracies, though a direct democracy could work in a city-state like Balbadd. That or the subbers dropped the ball, but I liked it anyway. I expected the other bro to be king, but the turn to Democracy was a great idea on Alibaba's part. I just hope there's some respectable intellectuals in this congress, very much crucial to that. Enough about that.......

Sinbad's awesome, and Ren's crush on him is hilarious. 

Banker, I'm sure we'll see that guy again very soon after the Balbadd drama. Black rukh, how troublesome. 

Spoiler Fun Posts

x3z7kg.jpg

#27 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,163 posts

User's Awards

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:05 PM

Great episode this was, I didn't know what to expect at all, I thought Alibaba was going to be king but I always said to myself that he wouldn't be a good king atm so the whole alternative idea is a plus for me. A republic huh, thats smart and it looks like they will be partaking in a little Democracy as well, Alibaba is truly are awesome in his own right, my main man Sinbad said it right "He will become someone important in the future" 

Speaking of Sinbad, I love how he went all out in trying to make Alibaba king XD He is just so awesome and cool *fangasm* The Kou Princess makes me laugh, her infatuation with the lady killer is hilarious :lol:

Next episode looks like it will be a war zone, Kassim is annoying to me now, I hope he dies....Aladdin needs to wake up now too, I'm also interesting in finding out more about the other dark rukh guy with the green mask thing

Edited by Tokoya, 14 January 2013 - 05:09 PM.

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#28 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,227 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:30 AM

Actually this anime is getting way more interesting than I thought it would.

I really liked those latest episodes. Democracy was indeed a brilliant idea.

@Pele, I don't see the problem with the term "republic". 

Kassim annoys me a bit too, especially since black rukh is all around him now, that will make it worse. 

#29 Peleihno

Peleihno

F*ck Trump

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 09:12 AM

I didn't have a problem with the term, but how he used it in one of scenes. At first, he said to set up a congress, but then in another scene he said Balbadd would be a pure democracy. A bit contradictory, it's possibly a subber slip up though.

Spoiler Fun Posts

x3z7kg.jpg

#30 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,227 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:31 PM

Problem might come from the translation you know. And well, it's impossible to imagine a democracy without a parliament/congress/senate. 

He probably means a democracy with a president and a council elected by people, without anything like great electors...

#31 Peleihno

Peleihno

F*ck Trump

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:47 AM

Darn, I was hoping Kassim was dead when he stabbed himself but this is an interesting turn of events. Sinbad's expression means it's about to go down. A black demon. 

Also, I thought I was watching Bleach during the Alladin/Uvo scene. I've heard of similar tracks, but that crap sounds like it was just popped off the Bleach OST. I guess the same composer does the music for Magi or something like that. 

Long as Kassim dies, I'm happy. 

Spoiler Fun Posts

x3z7kg.jpg

#32 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,227 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:46 AM

It's amazing how I can dislike so much a character XD 

I'm not fan of the black demon at all in any case.

Although, it was quite interesting what Uvo told Aladdin, they probably will see each other again at some point, but I'm curious to see how it will turn out, and how Aladdin will fight without Uvo.

And I just wish Sinbad could get his weapons back already.

• Peleihno likes this

#33 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,163 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:29 AM

Apart from SAO and Psycho Pass, Magi is without a doubt the best anime this season and last season :'''') Where do I even begin XD

Seeing Alibaba run through Kassim's gang of thugs was just awesomesauce

Kassim is now officially the most annoying character in this series 

I expected the mask guy to be some sort of villain, but I did not see him attacking the evil priest dude coming AT ALL :| I kind of like him now lol

The Ugo and Aladdin scene was touching and I feel sad that Ugo is gone, but I'm really looking forward to this journey and learning more about Solomon :) I hope Aladdin comes back as a bad*** XD

Spoiler

Kassim turning into a black demon was something I did not see coming........Oh well, hopefully he will actually die this time   :lol:

P.S. I hope I'm not the only one who is hoping that my bro Sinbad gets his weapons back and decimate Kassim into nothingness XD.......I really want that annoying little prick to die...

As usual, this episode was just fantastic. All I can say is that when this ends, this is one manga that I will not hesitate to start reading :P

Edited by Tokoya, 22 January 2013 - 12:33 AM.

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#34 ShinmenTakezo

ShinmenTakezo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:23 AM

Apart from SAO and Psycho Pass, Magi is without a doubt the best anime this season and last season :'''') Where do I even begin XD

Putting SAO and Magi on the same level is really degrading for the latter

• Peleihno likes this

qhz8b56l.png

#35 Peleihno

Peleihno

F*ck Trump

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:38 PM

Lmao, I agree. Even more so Psycho Pass, that show was awful. SAO was very enjoyable for the most part, but in reality it wasn't great or even genuinely good. Magi looks promising though -- interesting powers, decent action, interesting characters, and what looks to be an enticing world setting. Of course it's got nothing on Uchuu Kyoudai though.......

Spoiler Fun Posts

x3z7kg.jpg

#36 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,163 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:45 PM

I enjoyed SAO quite a lot actually......Sugu was a bonus for me because I like that kind of stuff :P (Minus the whole incest thing of course)

Psycho Pass on the otherhand is REALLY good, I'm still really bummed out by the fact that you hate it Pele :(

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#37 Spamamdorf

Spamamdorf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,810 posts
  • LocationLemu

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:14 PM

I wouldn't say "REALLY good" but I do agree that the show is better than "awful" I wath it, I like it, not my favorite or worst, kind of like thisshow to be honest, like SAO I enjoy it while not seeing a whole lot of ways that it's super special awesome, I mean Sinbad's fun, some of the ideas are good but for me it's mostly "different shonen"

iyzTKCh.jpg

“I promised, remember? I said I would save you even if it meant fighting the entire world.” “Yes…you did.”

Othinus narrowed her eye as the boy held her in his arms. She looked happy. She looked truly happy.

“But you don’t have to worry. I was already saved from the moment you said that to me.”

#38 Peleihno

Peleihno

F*ck Trump

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:15 PM

I'd like to know why Judal is so popular.

Spoiler Fun Posts

x3z7kg.jpg

#39 Oben

Oben

Busy

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,925 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:18 PM

Is the anime as good as the manga (for those watching/reading both)?

I'd like to know why Judal is so popular.

Spoiler

#40 Peleihno

Peleihno

F*ck Trump

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:24 PM

Troll Sinbad? You say that like it's a good thing. Sinbad's too awesome to be trolled by a nub like Judal. Feel free to give spoilers in a spoiler tag. For me, Judal is more or less lame so far. 

Spoiler Fun Posts

x3z7kg.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users