Photo

Magi

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
416 replies to this topic

#41 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,008 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:27 PM

Spoiler

#42 Peleihno

Peleihno

F*ck Trump

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:29 PM

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler Fun Posts

x3z7kg.jpg

"Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty
lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." — Louis Brandeis, 1928

#43 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,008 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:39 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Anyway, could anyone answer my question please?

Edited by Oben, 22 January 2013 - 05:39 PM.

#44 Peleihno

Peleihno

F*ck Trump

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:42 PM

Spoiler

Anyway, could anyone answer my question please?

Spoiler

Spoiler Fun Posts

x3z7kg.jpg

"Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty
lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." — Louis Brandeis, 1928

#45 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,008 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:47 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#46 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,200 posts

User's Awards

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:11 PM

I wouldn't say "REALLY good" but I do agree that the show is better than "awful" I wath it, I like it, not my favorite or worst, kind of like thisshow to be honest, like SAO I enjoy it while not seeing a whole lot of ways that it's super special awesome, I mean Sinbad's fun, some of the ideas are good but for me it's mostly "different shonen"

33806650.jpg

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#47 Frozen_Flare

Frozen_Flare

>//<

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:26 PM

^Chill man.

Your fanboying of PP is over 9000.

yjEhBS7.png

#48 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,200 posts

User's Awards

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:27 PM

^Chill man.

Your fanboying of PP is over 9000.

I am sorry :(

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#49 Peleihno

Peleihno

F*ck Trump

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:48 AM

@Kira:
Spoiler

I wouldn't say "REALLY good" but I do agree that the show is better than "awful" I wath it, I like it, not my favorite or worst, kind of like thisshow to be honest, like SAO I enjoy it while not seeing a whole lot of ways that it's super special awesome, I mean Sinbad's fun, some of the ideas are good but for me it's mostly "different shonen"

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/2...

It was easy for me.  :P

Edited by Peleihno, 25 January 2013 - 12:55 AM.

Spoiler Fun Posts

x3z7kg.jpg

#50 Spamamdorf

Spamamdorf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,812 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:20 AM

@Kira:
Spoiler

It was easy for me.  :P

You should actually watch the new episode though, like it was a lot better than the rest, if you still don't like it then hey sure re-drop it, it's just that I feel the new episode made me like the whole idea behind the show a lot more

iyzTKCh.jpg

“I promised, remember? I said I would save you even if it meant fighting the entire world.” “Yes…you did.”

Othinus narrowed her eye as the boy held her in his arms. She looked happy. She looked truly happy.

“But you don’t have to worry. I was already saved from the moment you said that to me.”

#51 Peleihno

Peleihno

F*ck Trump

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:34 AM

But....but the characters were so lame, I won't put myself through that again. They had their chance.

Spoiler Fun Posts

x3z7kg.jpg

#52 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,008 posts

User's Awards

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:38 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#53 Peleihno

Peleihno

F*ck Trump

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:39 AM

^Heck yea! And I'm right on that latter part, called it.

Spoiler Fun Posts

x3z7kg.jpg

#54 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,200 posts

User's Awards

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:09 PM

But....but the characters were so lame, I won't put myself through that again. They had their chance.

Kogami and Makishima alone makes that show awesome, how could you not love either of them.....I agree though, the other characters were meh but still not that bad, especially the blondie behind the computer...I lover her XD.......This is beyond off topic though

But I didnt know that you liked spoilers Pele :P I'm trying to resist looking at them lol

Edited by Tokoya, 25 January 2013 - 01:10 PM.

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#55 Peleihno

Peleihno

F*ck Trump

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:13 PM

Kogami and Makishima alone makes that show awesome, how could you not love either of them.....I agree though, the other characters were meh but still not that bad, especially the blondie behind the computer...I lover her XD.......This is beyond off topic though

But I didnt know that you liked spoilers Pele :P I'm trying to resist looking at them lol

I liked Makishima, actually, he's the reason i didn't drop till like episode 6 or 7. Kogami is a brooding mess, he looks like Hijikata (Gintama) but he's not cool like him. Shion? She was just hot.  :P

Lol. It's a rarity for me to not welcome spoilers, also if it pertains to Sinbad, I want to know. That reminds me, I need a Sinbad avatar. 

Spoiler Fun Posts

x3z7kg.jpg

#56 Frozen_Flare

Frozen_Flare

>//<

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:17 PM

Akane meh? Masaoka meh? Gino meh? Yayoi meh? Shion meh? Shusei meh?

Spoiler

yjEhBS7.png

#57 Peleihno

Peleihno

F*ck Trump

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:19 PM

Let us not soil this thread with talk of Psycho Pass any longer. 

On topic, Sinbad is awesome and needs to get his tools back asap. 

Spoiler Fun Posts

x3z7kg.jpg

#58 Frozen_Flare

Frozen_Flare

>//<

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:21 PM

^

Spoiler

yjEhBS7.png

#59 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,200 posts

User's Awards

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:26 PM

Akane meh? Masaoka meh? Gino meh? Yayoi meh? Shion meh? Shusei meh?

Gino seemed stiff to me, but guys like him make me mad :P

I like Masaoka and what his name uhm the other dude who is with them, they make me laugh, but they're not THAT entertaining but still enjoyable nonetheless is what I meant to say

I feel nothing for the black haired girl....I dunno why but after what went down in THAT episode, I HATE Akane with a passion now

Yeah Pele you should totally get a Sinbad Avatar, in fact I'm shocked that you dont already have one XD But yeah....Sinbad is god of all swag and all that is cool and awesome

One last thing

Spoiler

^

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO Why am I laughing at this XD

Edited by Tokoya, 25 January 2013 - 01:29 PM.

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#60 Peleihno

Peleihno

F*ck Trump

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:28 PM

^

MY EYES.

What a foul thing, regardless of my laughing, that is foul.

Edited by Peleihno, 25 January 2013 - 01:29 PM.

Spoiler Fun Posts

x3z7kg.jpg