#1 Don't say

Don't say

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:46 AM

tumblr_lbwmreFGbr1qcyijz.png

When the Wischtech threatened to invade the fiefs of Szaalanden, the Emperor dispatched fourteen youths. Of these, the Seven Heroes halted the invasion to herald a time of prosperity while the four Lances of Betrayal were supposedly defeated. Two decades later, the Lances of Betrayal have reappeared and formed a bandit militia near the frontier fief Gormbark. A man with a black sword and a scar over his left eye slays an entire troop of that militia. He is identified as the boy, Kóinzell, and becomes as much an object of fear as of hope even as his own past, motivations, and purpose are a mystery to those he meets on his journey. From Volume 0's back cover (SBM's translation): "When the black sword roars, everything that stands before it is crushed . . . ! What is the purpose of a boy Kaintzel who possesses transcendent sword skills? The battle with the "Lances of Betrayal" that were supposed defeated by the 7 Heroes... And the astounding truth that is revealed after the battle." Volume 0 encompasses a plot arc which leads directly into the main plot of Übel Blatt in Volume 1. It also introduces and develops the attitudes and motives of a few other characters aside from Kóinzell. From Suvi of IIDX, Heartfang and Hinokaze 20 years ago, 14 heroes set out on a journey to stop the Wischtech threat. Three perish along the way and four abandon their mission and are labeled hence forth as the Lances of Betrayal. The remaining seven heroes destroy the Wischtech, fulfill their sealing mission and rid the world of the Lances of Betrayal. They return and become the pillars of support for the rebuilding of the empire. So forth the prestigious era starts. Although the Lances of Betrayal were thought to have fallen, they return and begin forming a powerful army on the frontier. They pillage the towns, ravage the lands, and become the object of fear within the empire. Only a young man named "Koinzell", holder of the "Black Blade", has the power to annihilate these "Lances of Betrayal". Who is Koinzell? What is the object of his journey? Where did he come from? Could he be connected to the "Seven Heroes"?

Edited by Don't say, 05 July 2013 - 08:00 AM.

• Fiesysaginife likes this

#2 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • LocationA really dark Pit...

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:01 AM

DAMN YOU, I wanted to make this topic! xD

Great manga, can't wait for next chapter^^

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

#3 Guardian-Angel

Guardian-Angel

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:08 AM

Good that we have the thread.

Really missed Koinzel last chapter. Still waiting for the explanation how Glenn survived. I am sure that it is him no matter what Rosen and the other knights think. Can't really understand why the author made Glenn doing that during the whole chapter though -_-

• Brilchan likes this

ytKhouO.png

"In the midst of this darkness. A path of light exists - outside of the light, nothing can be seen, nothing exists.

I am one who runs in the midst of that light" - Reki, Hidan no Aria

#4 Tinky Winky

Tinky Winky

Girly and Distasteful

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  • LocationCockaigne

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:13 AM

It has started to confuse me in the last few chapters. It's kinda hard to keep track of who's who. 

• Brilchan likes this

#5 Don't say

Don't say

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:28 AM

DAMN YOU, I wanted to make this topic! xD

Great manga, can't wait for next chapter^^

^_^  serves you right :P

Agree, great manga.

It has started to confuse me in the last few chapters. It's kinda hard to keep track of who's who. 

It has started to confuse you in last few chapters?:D I already lost track of who is who or what happened in there in year xxx. It's like a disease. How can anyone expect from me to remember xxx things and details when we have 1 chapter every month. To hell with that. Remembering the story is enough for me at least.

#6 Tinky Winky

Tinky Winky

Girly and Distasteful

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  • LocationCockaigne

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:32 AM

Last thing I remember in this series is someone's ass. 

• Brilchan likes this

#7 Don't say

Don't say

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:34 AM

Wait wait, ass?:D I don't remember such thing. Ass.. to hell with you. Now i'm thinking about my lower 'halfs'

#8 Tinky Winky

Tinky Winky

Girly and Distasteful

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  • LocationCockaigne

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:38 AM

I hope it wasn't Koinzell's.

• Don't say likes this

#9 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,539 posts
  • LocationIn the House of Hades

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:44 PM

Could have been someone from Glenn's orgy

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

"Ass Pull": Often the first term people use to show how dissatisfied they are with something before it can be explained.

"Bull shit": often the first term used when a person expresses their dissatisfaction with something and they don't like the explaination.

#10 Tinky Winky

Tinky Winky

Girly and Distasteful

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  • LocationCockaigne

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:29 AM

I liked how this series was about Koinzell's adventures and his quest to kill the seven heroes. How it turned out into a world war, kinda bites me. 

#11 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:53 AM

I liked how this series was about Koinzell's adventures and his quest to kill the seven heroes. How it turned out into a world war, kinda bites me. 

Yeah that's true the current arc is kinda "disrupting" imo. I mean Koinzell has still a lot of the 7 heroes left to kil. With the last 2 or last one remaining the story getting this turn would have been more fitting.

But so far all other arcs before this one were really awesoem and great written.

Spoiler

#12 Don't say

Don't say

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:35 PM

New chaper 109

• Raiden likes this

#13 ShinmenTakezo

ShinmenTakezo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:44 PM

^_^  serves you right :P

Agree, great manga.

It has started to confuse you in last few chapters? :D I already lost track of who is who or what happened in there in year xxx. It's like a disease. How can anyone expect from me to remember xxx things and details when we have 1 chapter every month. To hell with that. Remembering the story is enough for me at least.

That´s pretty much the weakness of most monthly manga, especially in this series that are heavily plot driven like Übel Blatt for example. I have actually read the last 15 chapters since the duel and honestly, it is not that hard to follow actually.

qhz8b56l.png

#14 kenjitr

kenjitr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:22 PM

I thinl glen had a point in this chapter if we look what happened closely it recembles  what glen did in the past well glens execution was for much more evil reasons . Even tough i somehow understand glen but i still think he is wrong , glen may turn out to be a good king but he is a fail as a human being .

h42vj.jpg

#15 Tinky Winky

Tinky Winky

Girly and Distasteful

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  • LocationCockaigne

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:45 PM

I thinl glen had a point in this chapter if we look what happened closely it recembles  what glen did in the past well glens execution was for much more evil reasons . Even tough i somehow understand glen but i still think he is wrong , glen may turn out to be a good king but he is a fail as a human being .

He is not Glenn.

#16 decoy

decoy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationDown Under

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:40 AM

I don't think it's Glenn either, since that oracle chick specifically said a star (Glenn) had fallen. Unless the whole stars = heroes thing is a red herring. Which I doubt.

#17 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:28 AM

good chapter. especially liked Koinzell saving youn adn cute maidens in need :3 ;) :P

And whether that man is an imposter or a resurrected Glenn, doesn't matter much I think. He has to fall anyway and won't be a good king that's for sure. Though where should that imposter come from and why now?

Spoiler

#18 Tinky Winky

Tinky Winky

Girly and Distasteful

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  • LocationCockaigne

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:38 AM

good chapter. especially liked Koinzell saving youn adn cute maidens in need :3 ;) :P

Doesn't matter unless he gets one of them naked. Been a long time since he has since some action.  :rolleyes:

The other Glenn was a nice guy. I am sure when Koinzell hears of him, he'll come straight for the imposter even before Lebellon. 

Edited by ghassassin, 07 January 2013 - 04:38 AM.

• Raiden likes this

#19 Guardian-Angel

Guardian-Angel

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:56 AM

Not a bad chapter. Still not enough Koinzel and no explanation though. Hope next one changes that.

ytKhouO.png

"In the midst of this darkness. A path of light exists - outside of the light, nothing can be seen, nothing exists.

I am one who runs in the midst of that light" - Reki, Hidan no Aria

#20 Abu Dun

Abu Dun

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location6th Layer of the Abyss

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:54 AM

Chapter 110 has Glenn stomp an uprising by the children of Lebellont before it really began. Ikfes seems to be at odds with whom to follow, since he appears to be against either side.

Finally, Koinzell is still wandering around and hasn't joined the action yet.

Official member of the Killer Kick Course SquadTM courtesy by Arsonist Joe

currently reading:

Made in Abyss, Jigokuraku, Dorohedoro, One Punch-Man, Vinland Saga, Otoyomegatari

and a lot more

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users