#21 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts
  • LocationA really dark Pit...

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:14 PM

good chapter^^ but I finally want some Koinzell action again :D and i want to know what all this about Glenn's revival/survival is about >.< what a damn plot twist...

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

#22 ShinmenTakezo

ShinmenTakezo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:20 PM

good chapter^^ but I finally want some Koinzell action again :D and i want to know what all this about Glenn's revival/survival is about >.< what a damn plot twist...

Is it? I find it rather cheap. Honestly, i thought that it was very brave and refreshing of the author to kill off Glenn that early in the series since he had been built up as the only "good" one of the heroes and as such the biggest enemy of Koinzell, so it was positively surprising. Now he returns as the "big bad" but i don´t think the character can fill those shoes.

qhz8b56l.png

#23 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:40 AM

Is it? I find it rather cheap. Honestly, i thought that it was very brave and refreshing of the author to kill off Glenn that early in the series since he had been built up as the only "good" one of the heroes and as such the biggest enemy of Koinzell, so it was positively surprising. Now he returns as the "big bad" but i don´t think the character can fill those shoes.

well at least for me it is because I can't put the puzzle together. I don't think it is really Glenn, because of his character contradicting withe before his death, but maybe I'm wrong and something else made the change in hsi character and I want to know what the truth is about "Glenn'S revival" >.< so the plot twist worked pefectly for me  :shrug:

Spoiler

#24 ShinmenTakezo

ShinmenTakezo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:50 AM

Übel Blatt 111 RAW http://www.mangahead...mthumbnail=true

qhz8b56l.png

#25 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,539 posts
  • LocationIn the House of Hades

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:47 PM

http://www.mangaread.../ubel-blatt/111

Translation is out, for those that didn't see it.

Lunar Priestess... It might be time for Koinzell to get some once again. That is of course unless Glenn gets her first.

Am I mistaken in thinking the woman with glasses was from the Sword School that Koinzell and Ikfes trained in?

• Raiden likes this

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

"Ass Pull": Often the first term people use to show how dissatisfied they are with something before it can be explained.

"Bull shit": often the first term used when a person expresses their dissatisfaction with something and they don't like the explaination.

#26 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:25 PM

Damn "Fake glenn" is only fucking all the time xD what a life he has :P

well the little timeskip came somewhat unexpected, but overall an interesting chapter. Hope to see some Koinzell action again at last.

@Vl: we she looks similar to her but that woman is a lot older now. maybe she is also a "fake" like glenn? Afterall she seems to be something like his "right-hand" and that woman had some good relationship with the original Glenn too, so maybe 2fake" glenn made also a fake of her just younger (like he is also younger than the original glenn)

Spoiler

#27 AnimeNikkaJamal

AnimeNikkaJamal

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:04 PM

My name is Glenn. This is my harem. They call me Glenn-sama.

HELP: Want to change name to " GravityZero " - my handle from the original OMF.
- Ubel Blatt: My favorite manga. And even better the second read-through.

#28 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,621 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:52 AM

Übel Blatt 113 is up at mangastream: http://mangastream.c...latt/36414768/1

Bloody glad Koinzell/Ascheriit is back in the main story, but it's lame that it only happens at the end. And now another long wait. :(

Edited by Urek Mazino, 27 June 2013 - 04:56 AM.

• Raiden and Abu Dun like this

XE6c6KC.png?2

#29 ShinmenTakezo

ShinmenTakezo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 06:51 AM

I read the chapter, though i thought it´s the wrong manga considering that there are no naked women and a sex scene in this chapter

• Urek Mazino likes this

qhz8b56l.png

#30 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,621 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 07:21 AM

I read the chapter, though i thought it´s the wrong manga considering that there are no naked women and a sex scene in this chapter

There was no Glenn so of course what was expected didn't follow. :P

I'm really over this part of the story, I wanna see Ikfes and Elseria, I miss those guys.

XE6c6KC.png?2

#31 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:47 AM

Good chapter indeed :3 so finally Koinzell will put 2 more heads on his kill count and can erase them from his "to kill list".

Spoiler

#32 ShinmenTakezo

ShinmenTakezo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:04 AM

Wow, what´s going on, 2 chapters in one week and no boobs in both of them

http://mangastream.c...latt/114/1971/1

• Raiden and Urek Mazino like this

qhz8b56l.png

#33 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:03 AM

Damn what an awesome chapter, so that are 4 from 7 '(technically 5 but Glen "resurrected"), only 3 more left one in Koinzell'S reach there with Lebelont, the next will be Ischüdien I guess and last Glenn 2.

Man the coldness of Koinzell this chapter was really awesome, I really felt that cold atmosphere through the desktop...

Spoiler

#34 BlackDynamite410

BlackDynamite410

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts
  • LocationLukedonia

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:39 PM

I rather enjoyed watching those two suffer. They went out like the cowards they were. Now to put Lebelont out of his misery.
  • Raiden likes this

#35 911119

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:29 PM

Finally !!!!!!!!! Sh*t was dragging tooo damn long and  ... feels koinzen appeared after a long long time in this series.I hope the mangaka doesn't drag on with Glenn 2.0 and no more NEW versions of the traitors pop-up...lol

Posted Image

#36 911119

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:55 PM

Ch - 115

http://www.mangaread.../ubel-blatt/115

Back to back killings, Ascheritt is on a roll.

Posted Image

#37 Acnologia

Acnologia

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts
  • LocationLooking for answers I'll never get.

Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:12 PM

Ah, chapter 115 felt glorious: I love it when a character (in this case Lebelont) goes from being prideful and full of himself, to maniacally obsessed, batsh*t insane and then, just before the last breath, regain enough sanity to see how screwed up his life and actions have been, and feel the finality of death. It feels great.

I really love blood-flooded revenge stories :wub: .

And the way Köinzell killed Lebelont. Oh boy. Shiono really loves dem epic double-spreads where he shows awesome murder scenes.

Very interesting the fact that it finally appears that Köinzell "mastered" his fairy powers, hopefully they won't drain him like the last time.

Last time they kind of went berserk, but the side effects in my opinion showed due to the great amount of energy needed to sustain the transformation since he wasn't fully merged with the fairy flesh. Maybe his body now is fully "synchronized"/fused with the fairy's power and won't take such a high toll anymore.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

• Raiden likes this

Never forget @ Satan

PnxeAX8.jpg

"Uwaaa! IchiRuki no namida! Oishiiiiiiiiii" - Tite Kubo

#38 Vl731

Vl731

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,539 posts
  • LocationIn the House of Hades

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:21 PM

Lebleont's daughter became hot, guess she was injected with Glenn's fairy juice.

I'm glad this arc is over and now hopefully the story can really get a move on. Since the story came back it's felt like it has been dragging along.

• Raiden likes this

MAL

Not a Toonami Faithfool.

"Ass Pull": Often the first term people use to show how dissatisfied they are with something before it can be explained.

"Bull shit": often the first term used when a person expresses their dissatisfaction with something and they don't like the explaination.

#39 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:28 AM

damn that was really an awesome chapter. That page where Koinzell was hovering above Lebellont with these nifty wings and was looking like an Angel fo Death. One of the most awesoem scenes ever :D

This chapter was so full of win and yeah Koinzell is really on a killing spree, 3 in a row. Now only Ischüdien and Glen 2.0 are left right?

Also agree with Acnologia 100% blood flooded revenge stories are awesome.

Spoiler

#40 911119

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:00 AM

New Chap Out!!!!

http://readms.com/r/...latt/116/2031/1

• Urek Mazino likes this

Posted Image