#81 arcane_chaos

arcane_chaos

N00b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Locationvelvet room

Posted 06 August 2015 - 05:40 PM

read this all in a day; very good manga, recently koinzell/ascherit seems to be to weak compared to everyone from Lord/King Gleen's knights; he needs a power up asap or at least be able to maintain his "evil blade" form & "fairy overload" for longer periods of time. hopefully he finds/makes a blade like the one Ikfes currently possesses. hopefully now that he's reunited with his master he'll undergo some serious training

I wish they'd going into more detail in how Glenn was resurrected, albeit I was shocked when koinzell killed Glenn so easily during their first encounter as I surely thought he was going to be the last one he kills(which now with his resurrection is definitely happening)  

#82 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,845 posts
  • LocationA really dark Pit...

Posted 07 August 2015 - 04:27 AM

read this all in a day; very good manga, recently koinzell/ascherit seems to be to weak compared to everyone from Lord/King Gleen's knights; he needs a power up asap or at least be able to maintain his "evil blade" form & "fairy overload" for longer periods of time. hopefully he finds/makes a blade like the one Ikfes currently possesses. hopefully now that he's reunited with his master he'll undergo some serious training

I wish they'd going into more detail in how Glenn was resurrected, albeit I was shocked when koinzell killed Glenn so easily during their first encounter as I surely thought he was going to be the last one he kills(which now with his resurrection is definitely happening)  

Well it was established that Asheritt's fairy body is a lot weaker than his original body and not optimal to let out his full power, so maybe some time he will get a human body again? Aside from that he just killed 3 of Glenn'S Knights with his "black Wing" in the most recent chapter so I don't see that he is too weak for them^^

And I'm pretty sure the whole Glenn resurrection thing will be explained when Koinzell confronts him again at the latest. So just look forward to it :P ^^

But I'm happy that you like this manga^^ It is one of my favorite after all :)

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

#83 arcane_chaos

arcane_chaos

N00b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Locationvelvet room

Posted 07 August 2015 - 07:06 PM

Well it was established that Asheritt's fairy body is a lot weaker than his original body and not optimal to let out his full power, so maybe some time he will get a human body again? Aside from that he just killed 3 of Glenn'S Knights with his "black Wing" in the most recent chapter so I don't see that he is too weak for them^^

And I'm pretty sure the whole Glenn resurrection thing will be explained when Koinzell confronts him again at the latest. So just look forward to it :P ^^

But I'm happy that you like this manga^^ It is one of my favorite after all :)

yeah I'm aware that his fairy body isn't that adept as his human body, I was just hoping that he doesn't struggle as much as he does which seems like the lower level of Glenn's knights, he seems to run out of stamina/fairy power? too easily, and I don't want to see him too reliant on the "Black Wing"  technique and I don't think it will do him any good now that Ikfes now possesses his sword and a better "black wing" technique and they're bound for another duel. at his current state he's no where near able to beat Glenn so i'm hoping for a power-up; which he deserves

• Raiden likes this

#84 Tenno

Tenno

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,584 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 01:26 AM

http://readms.com/r/...latt/137/2953/1

We Finally get the truth

Spoiler

Very glad Gunnodis survived the Black Wing... Making her the Second person to Survive it head one... though not to the success of the first

• Raiden likes this

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again" -Corrax Entry 7:17

#85 ndriana

ndriana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 03:33 AM

139 is out and that was the best manga episode I've read in 2016
  • Raiden likes this

#86 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,845 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 07:23 AM

Yeah was a nice chapter ^^ Double Blackwing is quite some devastating force. I'm really excited for the next chapter.

Spoiler

#87 Tenno

Tenno

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,584 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 03:09 PM

You know... If I have one problem with this Manga is Its noone addresses anybody by name alot. Heck even the Emperor's aide's don't have names!

IE the guy helping  Ifkes, I've seen a bunch of times... but I think he is only addressed by name like once.

Hell Glenn's Aide with the Glasses -who looks alot like a younger Master Glea- has been seen mutlple times She was one of Lebellont's supporters -and Multiple angles since if you see Glenn having sex its with her- 

I don't think they've said her name once.

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again" -Corrax Entry 7:17

#88 Tenno

Tenno

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,584 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 10:44 AM

http://readms.com/r/...latt/140/3247/1

So... Yeah.. Glenn's Sephiroth now

You'll notice that Glenn did save his two knights that got caught in the double wing.

Koinzell... Needs a body upgrade. There is really no way around this.

• Raiden likes this

#89 ndriana

ndriana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 04:52 PM

Actually, this is one of the things I like about this series. The main character is no OP and gets his butt kicked a lot of times.
  • Raiden likes this

#90 Tenno

Tenno

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,584 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 10:53 PM

http://readms.com/r/...latt/141/3391/1

Salutes

• ndriana likes this

#91 Tenno

Tenno

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,584 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:49 PM

http://readms.net/r/...latt/151/4264/1

HOLY SHIT!

Its whats her name from back when Koinzell and Ifkes had thier big duel... I thought she was killed with everybody else... got a few scars to show for it

... also Vid is apparently a King... Wait minute

• Raiden likes this

#92 ndriana

ndriana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 04:31 AM

Is this manga cancelled?

#93 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,845 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 08:09 AM

Is this manga cancelled?

A quick Google Search suggested it's not cancelled, but mangastream probably dropped it for whatever reasons. 

Spoiler

#94 ndriana

ndriana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 03:36 AM

I did google before asking. For many months actually. But you are right. I skipped non- English pages and seems like mangastream is the only English translator of the manga. Now I found Spanish, Vietnamese and Portuguese.

#95 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 10:49 AM

About where mangascream left off. Its up to chapter 161

https://www.mangapan.../ubel-blatt/152

• Raiden likes this

z8EE0.png

"I Am Of The Outside Looking Inward. A Perpetual Observer. A Persona Non Grata."

#96 ndriana

ndriana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 06:23 PM

Actually that is still mirrored from Mangastream https://readms.net/manga/ubel_blatt . The missing chapters in English are 162 to 170(Final one).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users