How many JoJo's does it take to screw in a light bulb?
5, 1 to actually do it and 4 to walk away while that other guy gets attacked by a Stand user.
Prepare yourself Metal. I'm going to be cruel.
1- If you were to quote a song that depicts your current state of mind, what would it be?
2- If you were to quote a song that depicts your biggest shame, what would it be?
3- If you were to pick a theme song for TWEOA, what would your suggestion be?
4-A drunk hobo with a knife is trying to rob you. What song would you sing him to convince him to stop robbing people in the middle of the day_
5-Answer the following question with a line from a song. "Who's that guy right behind you?"
I actually had more questions for you. I'll stick to 5 questions limit until you say otherwise.
That moment you forget every song you ever heard...
1. Deep Purple - Lazy "So lazy, just wanna stay in bed~"
2. Biggest shame... what could that be? I am a pretty shameless human being... hnnn.. Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart.
3. This was a tough one... Something that both goes with the humorous nature and the Post-Apocalyptic theme... Lets go with Future World, but I actually think we would have to write something ourselves.
4. What A Wonderful World and then I'll hope that he becomes too confused to attack me.
5. "I am I, I am all" Voivod- Inner Combustion
Asking more questions are fine. I wont set a limit as long as the questions are good, which however means that you cant be Disa and ask me 6000 random questions.
Oh, and Disa himself is limited to 10.
1. If you could bring to life 5 women or men from manga, anime, comics, etc: who'd they be?
2. What universe would you want to migrate too if you had the power to do so, and why?
3. Is there anyone in the whole world you want to just walk up to and slap the hell out of?
4. If you could look an be like any character or person, who would they be and why?
5. Say you got marooned on an alien planet and the only inhabitants were Anthropomorphic Animal like beings; if you had a choice what kinda animal would you prefer them being an why?
1. Joseph Joestar because he is my favorite character, ever, Alita from Battle Angel Alita cos she would be interesting to talk to, Brook from One Piece so we could start an awesome band, Komatsu from Toriko so he could cook us a meal and Polpo from JJBA so that I could 'fail' his test and become a Stand user.
2. Something adventure friendly. Being a Pirate in the One Piece world would just be plain fun. I would put together a small crew and then sail the seas, hunting for treasure and beating corrupt marines. The Toriko world would be fun too, and the satisfaction in eating amazing food after fighting through hordes of bizarre animals would be great. HXH would be lots of fun too. Gaining a Hunter License and becoming completely free while putting together my own Nen style would be interesting.
3. My best friends mom, for reasons.
4. I like looking like me, I cant say that there is anyone I would want to look like more than myself, but if I have to choose I'll pick Johnny Joestar, because he looks just like me.
5. Cats, I've always been a cat person and I think I would fit in where everyone are cuddly and manipulative.
Would you let a smelly old man melt candle wax on your booty for a million dollars?
No, I am way too prideful and my pride is not for sale. It is corny, but it is true.
*sings* “Metal heart…” xD I’m glad it’s you this time - so have fun answering!
- Is there any character trait of yourself that you don’t like or even hate? If so, which and why?
- What was your weirdest dream so far (in case you remember)?
- Which OMF members would you like to meet and what would you wanna do with them?
- If you don’t know where to go, would you rather go left or right (nothing else is possible)?
- What are your thoughts on open endings?
Now you really have to sing that you know.
1. I dislike my laziness, it really limits me a lot when I end up doing nothing all day. If I wasn't so damn lazy I would be ruling the world by now. I dislike how bad I am at holding conversations too, I get stuck in way too many awkward silences. I am practicing, though.
2. My dreams are usually pretty normal, but the dreams when I am playing Zelda (It is always Zelda) usually become really weird. I dream that I am both in the game and playing the game.
3. All of my catroom friends so we can go on a road trip and destroy something valuable, like replacing every face on Mount Rushmore with my face or something like that. Then Defet- defu... Koko, cos she is my best friend and Taichi so we could have more deep conversations.
4. Left. I have no idea why, I just typed something. It depends on what is blocking my way forward, though, if it is a mountain I'll most likely climb it.
5. I like open ending. It will leave you thinking. "And then they lived happily ever after" endings just become that. The story ends there, you have no reason to think about it anymore, but open endings live on. Of course they can become annoying if they are badly done and it leaves too many threads untied, but in general I like them.
1. Favorite Metal-albums?
2. If you could see other people‘s dates of death, would you tell them?
3. Worst manga you read and haven‘t dropped yet?
4. Describe what would happen if D4C went Requiem... already bleeding out of your ears? Fine, fine...
1. I'll go with a short list so that I wont go on forever.
Iron Maiden: the first five
Judas Priest: Stained Class
Black Sabbath: ... Im not picking one...
Deep Purple: In Rock
Thin Lizzy: Fighting
Voivod: Dimension Hateröss, Nothingface and The Outer Limits.
Saint Vitus: Born Too Late
Thergothon: A Stream From The Heavens
Electric Wizard: Dopethrone
Pentagram: First Daze Here
Acid Bath: Both of them.
EYEHATEGOD: Confederacy of Ruined Lives
Crimson Glory: First two
Queensryche: Operation: Mindcrime
Savatage: Gutter Ballet
Accept: Balls To The Wall
Boris: Amplifier Worship, Heavy Rocks, Feedbacker, Flood, Akuma No Uta and Pink.
Sigh: HAIL HORROR HAIL, Imaginary Sonicscape and In Somniphobia
That should be enough.
2. Depends on if they are people who are ready to hear it. Then again I could make people who I do not like panic because they know their death date xD
3. I pretty easily drop things I don't like, but I would say One Piece. Not because it is bad, but because it is the worst thing Im reading right now.
4. Valentine would become one with the entire multiverse.
1. How did you get into JoJo?
2. First anime and manga you watched/read.
3. You walk in a forest and you meet a snake, a fox and a rabbit. The rabbit will lead you out of the forest and towards safety. The fox will lead you far in the forest and show you its secrets. Where does the snake lead you? (Assuming you ll follow the snake.)
4. Last thing you laughed at.
5. What is love?
O.O Also I ll ask you to let us ask more questions
1. I saw it in someones signature on the old OMF, I just remember that two of the things he mentioned was Nazi cyborgs and raptors riding other raptors. Both are too awesome for words, but when I actually got to reading it I found the art too old school and the story too slow, so I dropped it (pretty much the same reaction everyone who are used to terrible shounen have when they read it, I used to be like that to people), but then, one day I decided to pick it up again and I stuck with it. And lo and behold the art grew on me and the story unfolded as the greatest series of bizarre adventures I have ever read.
2. Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball. I watched Sailor Moon when it was on Tv when I was around 3 and then one day mom got me the first volume of Dragon Ball.
3. The snake leads me down a hole where I meet the Emperor Snail who gives me the ability to see the truth.
4. I was reading Earthbound quotes earlier and had a laugh at those.
5. A 4 letter word. We use it so often that it has really lost the little meaning it once had. I dont think anyone has any idea what it actually means, it just means something you like a lot.
Of course you can
Edited by Metal Heart, 28 October 2013 - 05:44 PM.