Photo

Question Time with Metal Heart

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Poll: Question Time with Metal Heart (33 member(s) have cast votes)

Who should we question next?

1. Alpha (2 votes [1.89%])

Percentage of vote: 1.89%

2. skillzthatkillz (6 votes [5.66%])

Percentage of vote: 5.66%

3. WaffleCopter (4 votes [3.77%])

Percentage of vote: 3.77%

4. Trouble (2 votes [1.89%])

5. -JustMyself- (4 votes [3.77%])

6. White Zangetsu (5 votes [4.72%])

Percentage of vote: 4.72%

7. ruggia (4 votes [3.77%])

8. Sangre de la Rosa (2 votes [1.89%])

9. Rimi (8 votes [7.55%])

Percentage of vote: 7.55%

10. Ultrafragor (3 votes [2.83%])

Percentage of vote: 2.83%

11. FongShwei69 (5 votes [4.72%])

12. Liar (7 votes [6.60%])

Percentage of vote: 6.60%

13. mantisstalker (8 votes [7.55%])

14. evilcheeser (8 votes [7.55%])

15. Phenomiracle (13 votes [12.26%])

Percentage of vote: 12.26%

16. inzaratha (8 votes [7.55%])

17. Riesbife (5 votes [4.72%])

18. OP Eyes FTW (3 votes [2.83%])

Percentage of vote: 2.83%

19. clydu91 (2 votes [1.89%])

20. Vafhudr (7 votes [6.60%])

Percentage of vote: 6.60%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Makaze

Makaze

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • LocationThe Matinée

User's Awards

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:52 PM

Welcome to Question Time with Metal Heart! Ask away.

Remember to be respectful, and above all, enjoy yourselves.

Notes:
  • You may ask a maximum of 5 questions unless the person being asked the questions agrees to answering more. We don't want to overwhelm them.
  • Follow the forum rules.
  • Further rules in the the discussion thread.
Spoiler Nominations List

Spoiler Hiatus

Spoiler Declined Particiation

I hold you in the highest regard, my friends.

ibdl7kCi5PMto4.png
τη καλλίστη | Fallacious | Technical | BBCode Editor

#2 Satan

Satan

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:06 PM

How many JoJo's does it take to screw in a light bulb? 

• ZCOverload, disastrousmaster and ddboy102 like this

neworig14157_zpsea5d2e00.png

#3 taichi

taichi

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,766 posts
  • LocationThe 7 Men Room

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:37 PM

Prepare yourself Metal. I'm going to be cruel.

1- If you were to quote a song that depicts your current state of mind, what would it be?

2- If you were to quote a song that depicts your biggest shame, what would it be?

3- If you were to pick a theme song for TWEOA, what would your suggestion be?

4-A drunk hobo with a knife is trying to rob you. What song would you sing him to convince him to stop robbing people in the middle of the day_

5-Answer the following question with a line from a song. "Who's that guy right behind you?"

I actually had more questions for you. I'll stick to 5 questions limit until you say otherwise.

• ZCOverload likes this

Flatlord%20Misuzu.gif

#4 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,128 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, and contemplating life.

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:49 PM

1. If you could bring to life 5 women or men from manga, anime, comics, etc: who'd they be?

2. What universe would you want to migrate too if you had the power to do so, and why?

3. Is there anyone in the whole world you want to just walk up to and slap the hell out of?

4. If you could look an be like any character or person, who would they be and why?

5. Say you got marooned on an alien planet and the only inhabitants were Anthropomorphic Animal like beings; if you had a choice what kinda animal would you prefer them being an why?

Show me the way to go home - I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago - And it’s gone right to my head
Wherever I may roam - On land or sea or foam
You can always hear me singing this song
Show me the way to go home.

#5 Satan

Satan

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:01 PM

Would you let a smelly old man melt candle wax on your booty for a million dollars? 

neworig14157_zpsea5d2e00.png

#6 kleckermaus

kleckermaus

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
  • LocationIn a way... always around...

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:08 PM

*sings* “Metal heart…” XD I’m glad it’s you this time - so have fun answering! :D

1. Is there any character trait of yourself that you don’t like or even hate? If so, which and why?
  2. What was your weirdest dream so far (in case you remember)?
  3. Which OMF members would you like to meet and what would you wanna do with them?
  4. If you don’t know where to go, would you rather go left or right (nothing else is possible)? :D
  5. What are your thoughts on open endings?

#7 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,011 posts

User's Awards

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:28 PM

1. Favorite Metal-albums?
2. If you could see other people‘s dates of death, would you tell them?

3. Worst manga you read and haven‘t dropped yet?
4. Describe what would happen if D4C went Requiem... already bleeding out of your ears? Fine, fine...

#8 Hooded Crow

Hooded Crow

Robin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,832 posts
  • LocationThe Batcave

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:41 PM

1. How did you get into JoJo?
2. First anime and manga you watched/read.
3. You walk in a forest and you meet a snake, a fox and a rabbit. The rabbit will lead you out of the forest and towards safety. The fox will lead you far in the forest and show you its secrets. Where does the snake lead you? (Assuming you ll follow the snake.)
4. Last thing you laughed at.
5. What is love?

O.O Also I ll ask you to let us ask more questions :aww: 

• azer_moli likes this
Spoiler My favorite things

Spoiler

zs2sNXR.jpg

#9 azer_moli

azer_moli

• Moderators
  • 3,248 posts
  • LocationFrance

User's Awards

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:13 PM

Senseiiiiii  :aww:  Finally, it is time for you to face questions!  :gregz:  

Prepare your hands, they will suffer writing walls of text. 

Because of course I expect long, very long answers, I want to see you put your guts into doing this biggrin.gif

Let's get started~

1. What are your five favourite quotes from philosophers and why?

2. How do you imagine the world without any governments, i.e. anarchy?

3. If your life was as perfect as possible in this world, what would it be like?

4. Following Shinji's example: what is art? (Good luck on this one ^^)

5. Are you a good teacher and am I a good student? 

And just so you know, it is frustrating to have only five questions to ask you. Very, very frustrating... 

#10 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,311 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:34 PM

Are you coming to me and Drake's wedding?

438b6dc4-4b96-40ed-91e3-93581b8572b6_zps

“When you play the game of thrones you win or you die. There is no middle ground.” 

Spoiler Cersei Quotes

#11 Acnologia

Acnologia

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts
  • LocationLooking for answers I'll never get.

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

Nice username.

1. Does your name comes from Accept's song or something else?

2. From 1 to 10, how much does Dimmu Borgir's "Metal Heart" cover suck?

3. I want to convince a friend of mine to read Jojo, but he already has many other series to read. What can I say to compel him to read this masterpiece first?

4. If your favourite band made a video where they did the infamous "twerking", would you still support them or would you burn their a*sess to ashes?

5. What should I ask you next?

Never forget @ Satan

PnxeAX8.jpg

"Uwaaa! IchiRuki no namida! Oishiiiiiiiiii" - Tite Kubo

#12 ZCOverload

ZCOverload

Veneer

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,413 posts
  • LocationSunset Vista

User's Awards

3       2    4   

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:55 PM

1. Thoughts on Sonata Arctica?

2. Thoughts on Protest The Hero?

3. Thoughts on Strapping Young Lad?

4. Thoughts on my taste in music in general?

5. Do I still want to strangle you? There IS a wrong answer.

I'll clear this with no continues!

wlpOFuA.gif

#13 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

~ Spider Lady - Kiri's Wife ~ Professional Cuddle Bug

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,922 posts

User's Awards

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

1. How metal are you?

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#14 Metal Heart

Metal Heart

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,315 posts
  • LocationCosmere

User's Awards

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

img000020.png

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0NlZuV4eLHF

How many JoJo's does it take to screw in a light bulb? 

5, 1 to actually do it and 4 to walk away while that other guy gets attacked by a Stand user.

Prepare yourself Metal. I'm going to be cruel.

1- If you were to quote a song that depicts your current state of mind, what would it be?

2- If you were to quote a song that depicts your biggest shame, what would it be?

3- If you were to pick a theme song for TWEOA, what would your suggestion be?

4-A drunk hobo with a knife is trying to rob you. What song would you sing him to convince him to stop robbing people in the middle of the day_

5-Answer the following question with a line from a song. "Who's that guy right behind you?"

I actually had more questions for you. I'll stick to 5 questions limit until you say otherwise.

That moment you forget every song you ever heard...

1. Deep Purple - Lazy "So lazy, just wanna stay in bed~"

2. Biggest shame... what could that be? I am a pretty shameless human being... hnnn.. Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart.

3. This was a tough one... Something that both goes with the humorous nature and the Post-Apocalyptic theme... Lets go with Future World, but I actually think we would have to write something ourselves.

4. What A Wonderful World and then I'll hope that he becomes too confused to attack me.

5. "I am I, I am all" Voivod- Inner Combustion

Asking more questions are fine. I wont set a limit as long as the questions are good, which however means that  you cant be Disa and ask me 6000 random questions.

Oh, and Disa himself is limited to 10.

1. If you could bring to life 5 women or men from manga, anime, comics, etc: who'd they be?

2. What universe would you want to migrate too if you had the power to do so, and why?

3. Is there anyone in the whole world you want to just walk up to and slap the hell out of?

4. If you could look an be like any character or person, who would they be and why?

5. Say you got marooned on an alien planet and the only inhabitants were Anthropomorphic Animal like beings; if you had a choice what kinda animal would you prefer them being an why?

1. Joseph Joestar because he is my favorite character, ever, Alita from Battle Angel Alita cos she would be interesting to talk to, Brook from One Piece so we could start an awesome band, Komatsu from Toriko so he could cook us a meal and Polpo from JJBA so that I could 'fail' his test and become a Stand user.

2. Something adventure friendly. Being a Pirate in the One Piece world would just be plain fun. I would put together a small crew and then sail the seas, hunting for treasure and beating corrupt marines. The Toriko world would be fun too, and the satisfaction in eating amazing food after fighting through hordes of bizarre animals would be great. HXH would be lots of fun too. Gaining a Hunter License and becoming completely free while putting together my own Nen style would be interesting.

3. My best friends mom, for reasons.

4. I like looking like me, I cant say that there is anyone I would want to look like more than myself, but if I have to choose I'll pick Johnny Joestar, because he looks just like me.

5. Cats, I've always been a cat person and I think I would fit in where everyone are cuddly and manipulative.

Would you let a smelly old man melt candle wax on your booty for a million dollars? 

No, I am way too prideful and my pride is not for sale. It is corny, but it is true.

*sings* “Metal heart…” xD I’m glad it’s you this time - so have fun answering! :D

1. Is there any character trait of yourself that you don’t like or even hate? If so, which and why?
  2. What was your weirdest dream so far (in case you remember)?
  3. Which OMF members would you like to meet and what would you wanna do with them?
  4. If you don’t know where to go, would you rather go left or right (nothing else is possible)? :D
  5. What are your thoughts on open endings?

Now you really have to sing that you know.

1. I dislike my laziness, it really limits me a lot when I end up doing nothing all day. If I wasn't so damn lazy I would be ruling the world by now. I dislike how bad I am at holding conversations too, I get stuck in way too many awkward silences. I am practicing, though.

2. My dreams are usually pretty normal, but the dreams when I am playing Zelda (It is always Zelda) usually become really weird. I dream that I am both in the game and playing the game.

3. All of my catroom friends so we can go on a road trip and destroy something valuable, like replacing every face on Mount Rushmore with my face or something like that. Then Defet- defu... Koko, cos she is my best friend and Taichi so we could have more deep conversations.

4. Left. I have no idea why, I just typed something. It depends on what is blocking my way forward, though, if it is a mountain I'll most likely climb it.

5. I like open ending. It will leave you thinking. "And then they lived happily ever after" endings just become that. The story ends there, you have no reason to think about it anymore, but open endings live on. Of course they can become annoying if they are badly done and it leaves too many threads untied, but in general I like them.

1. Favorite Metal-albums?
2. If you could see other people‘s dates of death, would you tell them?

3. Worst manga you read and haven‘t dropped yet?
4. Describe what would happen if D4C went Requiem... already bleeding out of your ears? Fine, fine...

1. I'll go with a short list so that I wont go on forever.

Iron Maiden: the first five

Judas Priest: Stained Class

Black Sabbath: ... Im not picking one...

Deep Purple: In Rock

Thin Lizzy: Fighting

Rainbow: Rising

Voivod: Dimension Hateröss, Nothingface and The Outer Limits.

Sleep: Dopesmoker

Saint Vitus: Born Too Late

Thergothon: A Stream From The Heavens

Electric Wizard: Dopethrone

Pentagram: First Daze Here

Acid Bath: Both of them.

EYEHATEGOD: Confederacy of Ruined Lives

Crimson Glory: First two

Queensryche: Operation: Mindcrime

Savatage: Gutter Ballet

Accept: Balls To The Wall

Boris: Amplifier Worship, Heavy Rocks, Feedbacker, Flood, Akuma No Uta and Pink.

Sigh: HAIL HORROR HAIL, Imaginary Sonicscape and In Somniphobia

That should be enough.

2. Depends on if they are people who are ready to hear it. Then again I could make people who I do not like panic because they know their death date xD

3. I pretty easily drop things I don't like, but I would say One Piece. Not because it is bad, but because it is the worst thing Im reading right now.

4. Valentine would become one with the entire multiverse.

1. How did you get into JoJo?
2. First anime and manga you watched/read.
3. You walk in a forest and you meet a snake, a fox and a rabbit. The rabbit will lead you out of the forest and towards safety. The fox will lead you far in the forest and show you its secrets. Where does the snake lead you? (Assuming you ll follow the snake.)
4. Last thing you laughed at.
5. What is love?

O.O Also I ll ask you to let us ask more questions :aww:

1. I saw it in someones signature on the old OMF, I just remember that two of the things he mentioned was Nazi cyborgs and raptors riding other raptors. Both are too awesome for words, but when I actually got to reading it I found the art too old school and the story too slow, so I dropped it (pretty much the same reaction everyone who are used to terrible shounen have when they read it, I used to be like that to people), but then, one day I decided to pick it up again and I stuck with it. And lo and behold the art grew on me and the story unfolded as the greatest series of bizarre adventures I have ever read.

2. Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball. I watched Sailor Moon when it was on Tv when I was around 3 and then one day mom got me the first volume of Dragon Ball.

3. The snake leads me down a hole where I meet the Emperor Snail who gives me the ability to see the truth.

4. I was reading Earthbound quotes earlier and had a laugh at those.

5. A 4 letter word. We use it so often that it has really lost the little meaning it once had. I dont think anyone has any idea what it actually means, it just means something you like a lot.

Of course you can :aww:

Edited by Metal Heart, 28 October 2013 - 05:44 PM.

• taichi, azer_moli, ZCOverload and 2 others like this

Thank you for taking the time to read this signature. This signature loves you.

If anyone is in the mood for some Smash Bros 3DS my friend code is 1118-0339-4355.

Spoiler I am writing stuff

#15 Hooded Crow

Hooded Crow

Robin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,832 posts
  • LocationThe Batcave

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:58 PM

Random comment as requested ~  (adds some catroom randomness cause it's needed)

Spoiler My favorite things

Spoiler

zs2sNXR.jpg

#16 Metal Heart

Metal Heart

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,315 posts
  • LocationCosmere

User's Awards

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

Senseiiiiii  :aww:  Finally, it is time for you to face questions!  :gregz:  

Prepare your hands, they will suffer writing walls of text. 

Because of course I expect long, very long answers, I want to see you put your guts into doing this http://web.archive.org/web/2012070820170...

Let's get started~

1. What are your five favourite quotes from philosophers and why?

2. How do you imagine the world without any governments, i.e. anarchy?

3. If your life was as perfect as possible in this world, what would it be like?

4. Following Shinji's example: what is art? (Good luck on this one ^^)

5. Are you a good teacher and am I a good student? 

And just so you know, it is frustrating to have only five questions to ask you. Very, very frustrating... 

1. Five? Cant I just say something intelligent Nietzche or Lavey said and be over with it? I'll go with stuff off the top of my head then:

"A casual stroll through a lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything" - Nietzche "I believe xxxxx" It does not matter what you believe, the universe is the way it is.

“There is a beast in man that needs to be exercised, not exorcised.” - Lavey You have needs, urges, wants, you should be human and admit that you have desires, rather than making them something bad.

"It is a firm belief of mine that it is a bad idea to hold firm beliefs." - Principia Discordia Or something like that. We are human We are most likely wrong, if we are not wrong we stumbled upon some ancient wisdom that we were not meant to know anyway.

"It is better to be a Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied" Ignorance might be a bliss, but if I have to choose between inconvenient truths to pretty lies I'll pick the truths, as much as we can know what is true, anyway... that is the theory, anyway.

you have to be happy with 4.

2. It would work perfectly fine when people learn to take care of themselves, until you get sick and try to find a doctor that does not want more than you can pay to fix you up.

3. I would be in a decently experimental (maybe microtonal) Metal band, I would be less socially retarded, I would have some more friends and I wouldn't lock myself up in here as much.

4. Art is expressing something so that others can feel something. Maybe they wont feel the same thing, but they will feel something when you express something.

5. I am a horrible teacher, but you somehow managed to learn something anyway XD

Are you coming to me and Drake's wedding?

I dont know you, so, no.

Nice username.

1. Does your name comes from Accept's song or something else?

2. From 1 to 10, how much does Dimmu Borgir's "Metal Heart" cover suck?

3. I want to convince a friend of mine to read Jojo, but he already has many other series to read. What can I say to compel him to read this masterpiece first?

4. If your favourite band made a video where they did the infamous "twerking", would you still support them or would you burn their a*sess to ashes?

5. What should I ask you next?

1. Yes, it is that song. The first time I was going to use it I was signing up on a swedish game forum, I was going to name myself Painkiller, but it was taken, so I ended up with Metal Heart.

2. I only heard it once, but I would say a 5. It wasn't horrible, but no vocals are more Metal than the screech of Udo.

3. I am failing in making people read it too. I finally, after 2 years convinced a friend to now watch the anime. I guess you could pull the old Nazi Cyborgs thing, though.

4. That would never happen, but I would just pretend that it never happened and keep listening to the old stuff.

5. I dont know, you are asking the questions, I am just answering what I can.

1. Thoughts on Sonata Arctica?

2. Thoughts on Protest The Hero?

3. Thoughts on Strapping Young Lad?

4. Thoughts on my taste in music in general?

5. Do I still want to strangle you? There IS a wrong answer.

1. Meh.

2. I havent heard enough to judge.

3. Same there.

4. Meh.

5. I have a kitty :aww:

1. How metal are you?

1. As Metal as someone who is pretty much bored of everything he used to listen to and now pretty much only listens to Boris random Dax Riggs songs can be. That was until tonight, at least. I already listened to UFO, Rush and Black Sabbath while replying to all this.

• Petite Fleur, azer_moli, ZCOverload and 1 other like this

Thank you for taking the time to read this signature. This signature loves you.

If anyone is in the mood for some Smash Bros 3DS my friend code is 1118-0339-4355.

Spoiler I am writing stuff

#17 Shinki

Shinki

Shinki Bus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,366 posts
  • LocationBlade Dizzle Gangbang

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:40 PM

1.  Does your name have anything to do with this?  http://www.batoto.ne...tal-heart-r1339

2.  What little first and current impressions you probably have of me?  

3.  This may or may not have already been asked, but favorite Jojo part?  I just got into it recently and have only read up through a bit of part 3 so far, so I'm interested.  

#18 Sun Heart

Sun Heart

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • LocationAt home

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:16 PM

Never noticed this thread o.o

1. Are you still going to make the painkiller? 

#19 mantisstalker

mantisstalker

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,124 posts
  • LocationDessert Bluffs

User's Awards

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:30 PM

1. Quickly Metal! Do some horrible first and current impressions of me :3

2. What circle of the Christian hell are you going to fulling assuming it exists and all?

3. Plans/weapons/traits for being a serial killer?

4. If everyone from Ko's skype chat were all suddenly thrown into a literally blank world together as gods, what do you think would happen?

5. If anything was created who would make what?

6. What would people do after the initial destruction testing?

7. What would their deity roles/titles in this new world be?

8. Would you like to describe that gas mask theory you said you developed about me?

9. Where does the heart lay?

10. Would you take my hand so I can guide you to the fading lights that lead us to the lives that we destroy? :3

#20 Wingman

Wingman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:42 PM

Hello Metal!

1) How is your day?

2) Do you like spiders?

3) What food would you recommend us to eat?

4) Do you know the muffin man?

5) What place would you like to visit?

6) What are your favorite games?

7) What are your favorite movies?

8) First and current impression? 

• Petite Fleur likes this

joker-s-pencil-trick-o.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users