After the third time I accidentally hit back and lost my answers... sorry if these seem somewhat brief...
So question time, how surprising. I was scoring 3-4 votes a week before, and suddenly I get nine? How surprising. So some simple rules~~ Please only five questions. Once I have answered those five questions, you can ask five more. This can continue for pepetuity. Or untill a mod closes the thread. Ether way.
Secondly, you will most likely not get very satisfactory answers out of "First/Last Impressions" questions, since I have a bad memory about first encounters. You can ask it if you want, but don't be surprised by errr ummms, even if I've known you from the version 2 forum.
So! Lets get this game on the road
1. If you could bring to life 5 women or men from manga, anime, comics, etc: who'd they be?
2. What universe would you want to migrate too if you had the power to do so, and why?
3. Is there anyone in the whole world you want to just walk up to and slap the hell out of?
4. If you could look an be like any character or person, who would they be and why?
5. Say you got marooned on an alien planet and the only inhabitants were Anthropomorphic Animal like beings; if you had a choice what kinda animal would you prefer them being an why?
1. Five women or men…. Firstly would be Yuko from xxxHolic, as she has a great sense of style and would be a great drinking partner, Monet from One Piece, so she could wrap her silky wings around me. Luffy too, from One Piece as he would make every day an adventure, life would never be dull with him around. Nyarko from Nyarko-san, as I am fond of genki alien girls~~ and Natsu from Fairy Tail, as he would make a great party companion. And we would have a drinking party, while I am wrapped in Monet’s wings
2. The Pokémon Universe, so I can set up an evil –dan. Nyan-dan it will be called, and we will thieve Pokémon from all over the world with the primary goal of installing Nyanko as the Poké-worlds undisputed ruler and tyrant. Untill some punk twelve year old comes by and beats us all
3. Not really, if I were forced to choose, it would be a certain African Dictator by the name of Yahya Abdul-Aziz Jemus Junkung Jammeh
. You can check his wiki page and see why exactly he is worth slapping
4. Nami from One Piece. Because shes super cute, super confident… I have a big crush on her after all
5. Nekos, cause I adore kittys
weirdest question you ever asked?
longest story you ever made?
best power/ability you've ever thought of?
happiest future day you would like to have?
can we ask more questions?
would you like to be a harpy?
should Monet live?
how tall are you?
1. Gez, I have asked so many weird questions in the question time threads… And honestly? I’ve forgotten most of them >_<. Probably the abandoned plane question “You are in an aeroplane, minding your own business, not really paying attention... actually dozing off a little. Suddenly, the plane shakes with turbulence, and wakes you out of your sleep. You look around the cabin, and no one is there, Sure, there is a half eaten meal beside you, still steaming hot... the drinks trolley crashes into the wall with a loud crash, the place seems like people were just there, that everyone vanished. A sickening feeling comes over you, and you get out of your seat and rush the cockpit to find it empty, both controls broken, the altimeter, ticking downwards, ever so slowly... you are crashing. You look around in panic, and find a parachute hanging on the wall, a chance to escape! But, you don't know where you will land... if it is the sea, the land, or a deserted desert island, with conspiracy abound. What will you gather which you can reasonably find on hand in an aeroplane's cabin, and that you can easily carry?”
2.It is a story I am writing at the moment; called “Rise of the Archfiend”. It is about a innocent, friendly child who is proclaimed by the religious authorities that he is the Archfiend who will Destroy the Kingdom of Light. The story is a story of him escaping the churches relentless pursuit, and discovering that maybe the kingdom of light is not so light after all, and deserves destroying.
3.The ability to change reality at a whim; for example, “I don’t want pork and prawn dumplings, I want pork and crab dumplings!” and suddenly the dumplings appear… That only came to me since I am eating pork and prawn dumplings >_<
4. The day I can quit my horrid job. Just one year to go… just one… year… to go….
5. So long long ago, when I was a child, I lived in a lovely place called New Zealand. The town we lived in was built near a dormant volcano. This is a dream from that time, which I still remember to this day, as vividly as it happened yesterday. So my family and I were at the volcano, doing something, then suddenly it erupts! We jump in our car, and speed down the mountain pursued by boulders and lava… slowly the lava and boulders get closer and closer, and the road doesn’t seem to end…. And then… well I forget what happened next.
6. See above, but in your case, I’ll answer the three below
7. Hmmmm no. But I’d love to be wrapped in those wings
8. Yes! Yes a thousand times, I adore her character
9. Alas, I have a complex about my height; I am 6’1”; too tall >_<
Are you aware your name roughly (see: roughly) translates to catgirl?
How does this make you feel?
Are you aware I enjoy catgirls immensely?
Are you aware the above statement is true to a lesser degree than I enjoy dog girls?
Also, who the hell are you and why don't I know you? Do you bore me?
1. mmmhmmm, Technically Nyanko translates to Kitten. The word nyan (ニャン) as you may well be aware, is the sound a kitty makes, combined with the kanji ko (小) which means petite or little. While Koneko is the direct translation of Kitten, Nyanko is the translation given generally by children. Like kitty instead of kitten.
2. Pretty neutral, I knew it all along, and since I am fond of cats… I decided to keep the name when we switched over the forums…
3. No, I didn’t know that
4. Or that
5. Who am I? I am the shadow that creeps up on you in the darkness… As to if I bore you or not, well… probably, I tend to prattle on quite a bit
Edited by Nyanko, 07 November 2013 - 06:10 PM.