Photo

[Character] Bambietta Basterbine (Part 4)

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#1 PlasmaWolf

PlasmaWolf

超人 / 全能者 / 神様

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,173 posts
  • Location瀞霊廷で、哀れな死神を助けています。

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:30 PM

Previous Thread

bleach_556_by_trafaigarlaw-d6tapkh.png

Credit to TrafaIgarLaw

Previous 10 Posts:

I wonder if we'll see her absorb reishi from anything. Hell, Kirge sucked up Ayon and that bastard took down vc with no problem. Who knows how he would of fought against a regular captain. Hopefully, we see utilization of all of her abilities.

I'm probably gonna be just feeding the SajinEtta shippers, but I think she's only slightly less of sadistic and jerk-like towards him^^;;. Everyone else she's mean, nuts, black widow-like, and so on.

This is Bleach. He's either going to come the hell back and DESTROY Godyuri and Kisuke before Ichigo gets there.....or Kubo's too busy having fun drawing Bambi and is saving the harder VR for Ichigo and co.

Yes. It was anger/dislike. The Sternritter are loyal to Haschwald, and Uryu just stole his position.

The interlude showed that Bazz B and Bambi were both troubled by the new comer the fact Bambi dropped her generally sugary high energy and went deathly serious when we've seen that generally her mood of dealing with frustration is blowing **** up... the fact she only spilt the guy in half and didn't plaster him on the ceiling -which is what the girls imply is her usually operation-

Bazz B being more then willing to beat some sense in Haschwald and directly defy Ywhach.

Askin seems more like he doesn't care whose in charge... as long as he is in the know

and Hashwald... seems to know what Ywhach's up too and doesn't know whether he should let Uryu walk into it or stop it.

Really I want Uryu x SR interactions... like what happened with Hime and a few of the Espada -thoguh honestly Tier or Starrk would have been better care givers then Ulq, Loly and Menoly-

Kubo, if you're reading this, make more stuff with Bambietta happen because we're running out of material^^;;.

Like what?

We've seen her Vollstanding and she's already trollkilled Shinji. Her power is blowing s**t up. Unless she unveils another power that we don't know about yet....there's not much more Kubo can do with her other than have Koma give her a pep talk(which won't happen) or have Koma take her out...

or she really kills Koma for real.

I still hope she ends up living through this, if only because she's an interesting b*tch who's funny to watch explode.

I sort of do too....but I really want Koma to succeed for once. He's like that idiot little kid who can't play baseball to save his life, but you want them to succeed anyway... And let a shinigami that's not f**king Ichigo, Kenpahi or even Nii-sama have a victory for once

The best thing about Bambi is that Kubo didn't just fodderize her arse off the bat. She actually pwned a major captain!

Edited by PlasmaWolf, 10 November 2013 - 06:32 PM.

6OINMKs.png

"Akogare wa rikai kara mottomo tooi kanjou da yo." — Aizen Sousuke

[Credit to the original Sage!]

#2 AndrewR5D4

AndrewR5D4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,553 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:32 PM

He's intact though. And I don't recall Kubo showing him that he lost any limbs or stuff. Just him passed out....

Someone mentioned he was bleeding, but he's not decapitated like Hiyori or ripped apart like Izuru. 

#3 alekos23

alekos23

Back?

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,947 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:34 PM

hmm.nice pic.the lighting seems a bit off,but i cant really judge.cant colour or draw.

wonder whats the range of her Reishi Bomb triggers.i assume at some range the air would be the one to explode.

#4 Kensei13

Kensei13

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:38 PM

Bambietta said her ability is to make anything her reishi touches into bombs. Her reishi only touched Shinji's clothes from what I can tell. Her reishi touched Komomura's armor and blew it up. I just realize that Komomuras bankai is just bare skin now. I hope he has regeneration abilities to really add to him being in werewolf form and all.

My websites http://otakutalkblog.com/

#5 AndrewR5D4

AndrewR5D4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,553 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:48 PM

Not to much good fanart for her yet... 

#6 MAX_COLA_POWER!

MAX_COLA_POWER!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts
  • LocationIn a Locationy place.

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:54 PM

@Andrew: I don't know, maybe her own uniquely named Quincy abilities, a special blut, etc. Something that doesn't make the thread derail into talking about someone else not related to her^^;; *in before Kubo decides to just fanservice her up more to give more to talk about*

Edited by MAX_COLA_POWER!, 11 November 2013 - 05:59 PM.

#7 KiSSa

KiSSa

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:10 PM

I get a feeling she will loose. It would be better if Juha Bach would take her life span away then to be humiliated by Komamura.

Edited by KiSSa, 13 November 2013 - 06:10 PM.

#8 PlasmaWolf

PlasmaWolf

超人 / 全能者 / 神様

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:40 PM

I get a feeling she will loose. It would be better if Juha Bach would take her life span away then to be humiliated by Komamura.

I didn't notice Bambietta was currently tight. Also, since when is suddenly dying while being a literal slave to an authoritarian better than losing honorably in the midst of battle? I must say, your contempt for Komamura is beyond immeasurable but surprisingly amusing.

• DaEvilWithin and Bunny153539 like this

6OINMKs.png

#9 Scorpion2k4u

Scorpion2k4u

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,980 posts
  • Locationsurrounding you

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:50 PM

well to be honest Bromamura tends to get a bit too much hype-love from us then he actually deserves. Not because of his Broman-ness but because he tends not to look that good in battles. He gives inspiering speaches but Zaraki demolished him, Aizen did play with him, even Touse had bested him propably under normal circumstances. Then came Bambi and now he for once looks capable of winning but who knows what Kubo has planed.

2mg5kyb.jpg

#10 PlasmaWolf

PlasmaWolf

超人 / 全能者 / 神様

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:58 PM

well to be honest Bromamura tends to get a bit too much hype-love from us then he actually deserves. Not because of his Broman-ness but because he tends not to look that good in battles. He gives inspiering speaches but Zaraki demolished him, Aizen did play with him, even Touse had bested him propably under normal circumstances. Then came Bambi and now he for once looks capable of winning but who knows what Kubo has planed.

"...then he actually deserves." Which is defined how? And by whom?

"...but Zaraki demolished him." Please tell me you're not rehashing the same old argument from their brief tussle in the Soul Society arc? The reason why he doesn't shine during battles (appearances are superficial, anyway) is because he's a deferential character who places emotional and mental cognizance above simply getting a boner from fighting. Komamura is a gentle giant and pacifist by nature.

• DaEvilWithin, Bunny153539 and SilverWolf442 like this

6OINMKs.png

#11 HSHINJI

HSHINJI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,607 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:59 PM

Aizen pawned him badly which isn't a disgrace but some of the Koma fans claimed Aizen was scared of Tengen which is comical to say the least. Koma holding his own impressively in a fight against a captain level fighter is really nice to see for a change; Kubo has at least managed to atone for his shambolic treatment.

• Scorpion2k4u likes this

#12 Ryuuhime

Ryuuhime

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:08 PM

The value of a character isn't determined by how many battles they win or how good they look while fighting. So what if he had a hard time against almost every opponent he fought? He's still a character with much more depth than most of the people he fought with and that is a good enough reason for him to deserve the hype-love, in my opinion.

• DaEvilWithin, PlasmaWolf, Kinky Deviance and 5 others like this

mpc-hc_nvo2014-07-0320-42-57-98-Coacutep

#13 Scorpion2k4u

Scorpion2k4u

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,980 posts
  • Locationsurrounding you

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:17 PM

"...then he actually deserves." Which is defined how? And by whom?

"...but Zaraki demolished him." Please tell me you're not rehashing the same old argument from their brief tussle in the Soul Society arc? The reason why he doesn't shine during battles (appearances are superficial, anyway) is because he's a deferential character who places emotional and mental cognizance above simply getting a boner from fighting. Komamura is a gentle giant and pacifist by nature.

by the facts that I listed obviously. 

If you have to defend a fighter (and that is his main job) by saying he is gentle then sth is wrong in the first place. Shunsui is gentle too but certainly far more dangerous in a fight.

Gentle or not, if he picks a fight there are no excuses. He wanted to fight Zaraki and Zaraki basically beat them both. It's not my fault that he didn't look good in fights till now but I agree that his bro-ness is top level.

Aizen pawned him badly which isn't a disgrace but some of the Koma fans claimed Aizen was scared of Tengen which is comical to say the least. Koma holding his own impressively in a fight against a captain level fighter is really nice to see for a change; Kubo has at least managed to atone for his shambolic treatment.

yeah right now vs Bambi he at least lifes up to the hype at least for now, that is nice to see.

The value of a character isn't determined by how many battles they win or how good they look while fighting. So what if he had a hard time against almost every opponent he fought? He's still a character with much more depth than most of the people he fought with and that is a good enough reason for him to deserve the hype-love, in my opinion.

yeah from the non fighting perspective that's true and I never said sth else. Many here just always keep making excuses for why he always lost. I have no propblem loving him for his character but that's basically it. That Manga is also about fighting and there he sucked compared to his hype. I don't like him for his fight's I like him for his personality. Though he is by far not my favourite character.

• Bunny153539 likes this

2mg5kyb.jpg

#14 Nergal131

Nergal131

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:13 PM

by the facts that I listed obviously. 

If you have to defend a fighter (and that is his main job) by saying he is gentle then sth is wrong in the first place. Shunsui is gentle too but certainly far more dangerous in a fight.

Gentle or not, if he picks a fight there are no excuses. He wanted to fight Zaraki and Zaraki basically beat them both. It's not my fault that he didn't look good in fights till now but I agree that his bro-ness is top level.

I don't know how many times this has to be said:

bleach-1588521.jpg

This is literally the last page of Kenpachi and Komamura facing each other, ever. We don't even see them clash and you say Zaraki demolished him? Come on now.

• PlasmaWolf, Doug the Reaper 2, Bunny153539 and 2 others like this

#15 Ajh77

Ajh77

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,343 posts
  • LocationCrashing into the sky as I fall from the sea

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:17 PM

Actually, Komamura is far more dangerous in a fight in comparison to Shunsui.  Komamura is the no nonsense type of guy.  He prefers not to fight but if he must, he will unleash his full wrath on the opponent.  Shunsui, on the other hand, will do all he can to avoid fighting even when the fight has begun.

So, a giant samurai with massive power is certainly more dangerous than a guy with a sealed Zanpakuto being lackadaisical. 

Sajin Komamura - "I won't tell you not to hate me. I won't tell you not to bear a grudge against me. All I ask is that you don't sacrifice yourself for the sake of revenge. If you were to do that, and I were to lose you, like you lost your friend, it would break my heart."

Tousen Kaname - "...Thank you...Komamura."

#16 Lone_ant

Lone_ant

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,703 posts
  • LocationWhere I am

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:44 PM

Quinsy Colonel was able to take his eye because of said attitude.
  • Bunny153539 likes this

#17 Damanos

Damanos

Owner of DEW's soul

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,240 posts

User's Awards

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:08 AM

Well, their styles are similarly dangerous when Shunsui is serious about killing something.  They both go for quick kills, Komamura just does it with overwhelming force while Shunsui tries to use sneak attacks and tricks.

TwjBrPX.png

#18 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,206 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:19 AM

Komamura doesn't go for quick kills. His physical strength is just so overwhelming that most opponents die on the first good hit.

As a result, Komamura didn't plan past the first hit before. When there weren't Stern Ritter and Espada running around he didn't need to.

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#19 Damanos

Damanos

Owner of DEW's soul

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,240 posts

User's Awards

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:20 AM

Komamura doesn't go for quick kills. His physical strength is just so overwhelming that most opponents die on the first good hit.

As a result, Komamura didn't plan past the first hit before. When there weren't Stern Ritter and Espada running around he didn't need to.

Using Bankai on Poww isn't going for a quick kill? 

TwjBrPX.png

#20 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,206 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:24 AM

Using Bankai on Poww isn't going for a quick kill? 

You forget the exchange they had prior to Komamura using bankai.

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users