#41 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,854 posts
  • LocationA really dark Pit...

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:29 AM

In Brocks defense Mudkip can become a ground type if it evolves..

Am I the only one bothered by the fact Ash hasn't aged at all since he left pallet town in Kanto. HE'S TRAVELLED 5 DIFFERENT LEAGUES IN LESS THAN A YEAR. And to make it worse he's yet to do better then top 4 in the pokemon leagues. Averaging top 8.. At least make it to the finals already.

the most dumb thing is that he actually had already travelled over a year sicne there was that 1st anniversary meeting pikachu episode some way back. So Pikachu can grow older but ash can not? :rly:

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

#42 AndrewR5D4

AndrewR5D4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,553 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 28 November 2013 - 10:37 AM

Who knows? The story has become like the Simpsons in which time passes but no one ever ages. 

#43 AndrewR5D4

AndrewR5D4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,553 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:58 PM

Any new developments? 

#44 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,353 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:23 PM

Well next week Ash and co. are going back to Clemont's gym and are most likely going to find out that he's the gym leader

• Raiden, JDG973, Godpachi and 1 other like this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#45 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,347 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:53 PM

Well next week Ash and co. are going back to Clemont's gym and are most likely going to find out that he's the gym leader

how many times has that happened?

doesn't the anime team have any new ideas, and with things like the news and magazines you'd figure Ash would try to learn a lil about his next challenge.

Edited by ddboy102, 02 December 2013 - 11:53 PM.

sUP3nUt.jpg?1

“I’m a slow learner, it’s true. But I learn. "

#46 Asch

Asch

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:49 PM

Maybe he could actually try going into a pokemon league with his best trained guys instead of a few Vets and then a bunch of random he catch's via the region. Also how is his Pikachu not lvl 100 yet? lol.

#47 AndrewR5D4

AndrewR5D4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,553 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:00 PM

Maybe he could actually try going into a pokemon league with his best trained guys instead of a few Vets and then a bunch of random he catch's via the region. Also how is his Pikachu not lvl 100 yet? lol.

Arguably some of his newer catches are stronger than his Kanto veterans: Sceptile and Infernape being some prime examples. Of course Charizard is still his strongest. 

#48 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,854 posts
  • LocationA really dark Pit...

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:40 PM

how many times has that happened?

doesn't the anime team have any new ideas, and with things like the news and magazines you'd figure Ash would try to learn a lil about his next challenge.

uhm I don't think that happened that often o.o I can only remember that they did it with Misty (somehow) and no one else from Ashs travel companions. Or am I missing out on someone?

btw, here is the long version of the pokerap :P

https://www.youtube....d&v=iRM0-FT0tUA

• Blue22 likes this

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

#49 Darthwin

Darthwin

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationThe Void

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:09 PM

uhm I don't think that happened that often o.o I can only remember that they did it with Misty (somehow) and no one else from Ashs travel companions. Or am I missing out on someone?

btw, here is the long version of the pokerap :P

https://www.youtube....d&v=iRM0-FT0tUA

misty would be the only example where it has been a traveling companion, but I think ash has met other gym leaders before figuring out they or the gym leader. 

or in the case of anabel he was not aware she was the Salon Maiden, but he also seemed to have no idea she was a female either.

• Tokoya likes this

a23e6eac-0bb9-4711-9838-7b39c5f0527e_zps

#50 AndrewR5D4

AndrewR5D4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,553 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:54 PM

misty would be the only example where it has been a traveling companion, but I think ash has met other gym leaders before figuring out they or the gym leader. 

or in the case of anabel he was not aware she was the Salon Maiden, but he also seemed to have no idea she was a female either.

Ironically Misty wasn't the real Gym Leader initially, just the younger sister of the real leaders who happened to be the only one of them with usable Pokemon. 

Something similar happened with Whitney: They made friends with her while lost in the city, only to realize that despite being a resident, she also had no idea where she was going either. Then she opened up the Gym for Ash and he stupidly assumed she was the cleaning lady before finding out she was the leader. 

#51 Darthwin

Darthwin

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationThe Void

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:05 PM

Ironically Misty wasn't the real Gym Leader initially, just the younger sister of the real leaders who happened to be the only one of them with usable Pokemon. 

Something similar happened with Whitney: They made friends with her while lost in the city, only to realize that despite being a resident, she also had no idea where she was going either. Then she opened up the Gym for Ash and he stupidly assumed she was the cleaning lady before finding out she was the leader.

Did the show actually say she was not a gym leader because always thought she was kinda a gym leader that was just in reserve. Something that would allow her to travel about.

a23e6eac-0bb9-4711-9838-7b39c5f0527e_zps

#52 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,717 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:29 PM

That just made my life.

• Raiden likes this

#53 AndrewR5D4

AndrewR5D4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,553 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:28 PM

Did the show actually say she was not a gym leader because always thought she was kinda a gym leader that was just in reserve. Something that would allow her to travel about.

Perhaps as the forth sister she was partially, but Misty wasn't actively the leader at the time Ash reached Cerulean City.

#54 alekos23

alekos23

Back?

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,951 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:44 PM

Spoiler

huh.thats neat.

• Godpachi and Blue22 like this

#55 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,353 posts

User's Awards

Posted 08 December 2013 - 10:42 PM

That episode was cool, I'm liking Clemont more and more with each episode, the ending when Ash was like "I'm gonna wait until I get 4 badges and I'm not battling the robot, I'm battling YOU" made me smile a lot lol, I can't wait for that :aww:

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#56 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,717 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:30 AM

https://fbcdn-sphoto...851941443_n.png

I'd be waaay too drunk

Edited by Blue22, 10 December 2013 - 12:30 AM.

• Sev, Raiden, JDG973 and 2 others like this

#57 Ryuuhime

Ryuuhime

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:16 PM

https://fbcdn-sphoto...851941443_n.png

I'd be waaay too drunk

Alcoholic coma by the second episode.  :xD:

• Sev, Raiden, JDG973 and 1 other like this

mpc-hc_nvo2014-07-0320-42-57-98-Coacutep

#58 AndrewR5D4

AndrewR5D4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,553 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:47 AM

Dont get me started on Pokemon lol, X and Y is pretty good so I dont mind, but honestly I think they should invest on letting Ash win and go on to like a Champion's League type of thing or something

Yeah, we've discussed it already... His chances of beating the Elite Four are zero, so why bother giving him the chance? 

#59 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,353 posts

User's Awards

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:49 AM

Yeah, we've discussed it already... His chances of beating the Elite Four are zero, so why bother giving him the chance? 

Who knows, maybe his top tier pokemon might be strong enough now lol XD

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#60 AndrewR5D4

AndrewR5D4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,553 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 10:26 AM

Yikes, Cartoon Network aired an original episode of Pokemon this morning instead of one of the recent ones! The one with Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village... I forgot how horrible the animation was. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users