Neko-chan, question time <3
1. If one day you were to wake up as a girl, describe how you would look like?
2. If you had twin sons, how would you name them?
3. Would you ever rap in public? xD
4. Would you choose seeing Eminem in person or taking a huge test that will decide your future?
and lastly ~
5. Would you grow out your hair for me ? .u.
1. Umm if I was a gilr I guess I'd have long curly hair, medium sized boobs (yes I said boobs, I hope I didn't insult anyone), not too chubby, not too skinny I'd wear glasses....probably hipster glasses, and my personality would be more like a crazy chick that laughs all the time .w.
2. Chip 'n' Dale.
3. Of course I would....pff bring me someone to kick his a** *Joe appears* o.o I was just kidding.
4. Nah the second one of course... no doubt C: I wouldn't give up my dreams for anyone..or almost anyone.
5. o3o NO! (Aren't they already long?).
Okay, but if you did drink urine, in what order would you drink it?
<.< Fine....then the order is the order I mentioned them ._____. feels weird/
1. What can I wish you?
2. What are your favourite songs? Name as many as you like.
3. If you could visit anything in the galaxy, what would you choose and why?
4. Aside from butterflies and music, what are the five things you like the most in the world?
5. Pet peeves?
:3 Blossom hugs.3. The center!! Cause if I could indeed visit it, I suppose it's the one place I'd want to find more about :34. You can check the list in my sig :35. Hmmmm I have a few, I don't like it when people are unfair, when they don't listen to people who are trying to explain something to them, lies I don't like, and others that I can't think of right now.
1. Wish me luck, I need it.
2. There are way too many to mention, with most of them being rap songs but here is one that isn't for you:
Hello hooded bird!
1) How are you?
2)What dish would you recommend to us?
3) Favorite movie and games?
4) Who would you like to meet in real from OMF?
5) First(if any) and current(if any) impression?
Hello to you too winged-non-bird-like-creature
1. I m decent thank you.
2. I'd recommend octopus x3 Not really though. My favorite greek food is Pastitsio (probably), something like a spaghetti pie, sort of.
3. My favorite movie...Umm although I can't bring to my mind all the movies I've watched, when people ask me this question , the 1st one I think of is "I am Sam" with Sean Penn. My favorite games are Nitendo games \o.o/ (Pokemon, The legend of Zelda, etc.)
4. All the catroom members, cause what the heck reality is too boring...we need to come together and change the laws of physics.
5. First : He seems like fun (I never got to know you better though) Current: Still the previous one, nothing must have changed.
1. If you could pick one member of OMF to chat with more often who would it be and why?
2. How do raindrops make you feel?
3. Do you feel that you are the best Hooded Crow that a Hooded Crow can possibly be? If not, what would you change/improve about yourself and what are your reasons for doing so?
4. If you could communicate with an octopus how do you think your conversation would go? What would you discuss? Would you agree or disagree more often? Describe it in detail in your response.
5. First and current impressions of Koko(if you have any at this point)?
1. Well Sunny, (Sun Heart) is already the one OMF member I talk to more than anyone else so I guess it's her, and the reason is because we can comfort each other .m. and we watch movies and stuff .-. x3 most of the time is fun...except if we are tired .3.
2. Weird you ask cause, raindrops is the 1st memory I have from my apartment....Since my dad used to work in another house, I'd have to stay there for the biggest part of the day so all my memories are from there, but when I think about our apartment, the first memory to come to my mind is me watching rain drops going down the window, so they make me feel nostaglic and sad at times.
3. I am the best there is \o.o/ . But if I could indeed change something I suppose it'd be my attitude towards people who disagree with me, I ussually don't go into arguements, I avoid them, and when I do I tend to give up almost immediatly. To be honest I'm not sure why I do that, but I think it's because people don't change their minds, no matter how much you try, and how good your arguement is, they won't admit they were wrong...so I give up on trying. Of course that's an idea I had (maybe still have), it's not something absolute...it's just what people make me feel.
4. o.o hohoho. Well if I could discuss with an octopus I suppose the conversation would be about survival, food chain etc. Of course we would disagree since the octopus is on the side of the prey while I'm on the side of the predator but I believe in the end we would agree. The conversation would start with me asking the questions like:
-What do you think Mr. Octopus, do you agree with the survival of the fittest?
-Well Mr. Fisherman although in general the evloution theory makes complete sense, I believe that all animals and organisms should cooperate to make this world a better place.
-But what about survival, can animals that belong higher in the food chain survive in a world that doesnt allow them to feed on others?
-I suppose they can if they have the right help from everyone, for example they could produe their own food, instead of hunting it.
-Wouldn't that create an unstable apportionment of animals? For example,the population of herbivorous animals would increase causing the descrease of flora and plants. This could endanger all organisms.
-Yes indeed, but what if the number of herbivorous animals descreases because their predators don't know when to stop?
-So we agree that moderation is best?
-Thank you for this nice talk Mr Octopus, *Grabs the octopus and goes to cook it*
And that's how my stupid talk with a sea creature would be .m.
5. First: Coco C: she is fun and cute and she's a person I'd befriend Current: She is serious most of the time, mature, knows what she wants.
Yay, it's you finally!
- Which character trait(s) do you dislike or like the most? Is there any behaviour that makes you furious?
- Have you ever been to a karaoke bar? If so, did you like it? If not, would you like to give it a try?
- Do you think people should be thankful even for things or support they didn’t ask for (regardless of whether it was helpful or not)? I heard of people who said things like “Why being thankful? I didn’t ask for his/her help.”
- OMF: Is there anything you would like to change?
- How do you imagine our world in – let’s say – 200 years (e.g. people’s physiognomy, clothes, behaviours, technology, earth…)?
First of all excuse me I missed your questions x.x :3 and hello Heart
1. I prefer kind hearted people who smile C: I don't like it when people are being mean or when they show their dislike with a mean and hateful way >w< You can just say you dislike something, you don't need to make it so that it hurts someone.
2. I have once for....40 seconds if not less, then I left cause it was super loud x3 and no I wouldn't like to try it out xD xD xD the bar would get empty in less that those 40 secs x3
3. Yes I do, there are people (like me) who just like helping other people. Even though we don't always succeed I think people should be thankful, and that's because we gave it a try. Of course I m not saying people should get involved in other peoples' business, if you don't want someone's help you can always say it. Which means that people who try to help without asking if their help is needed are also doing it wrong. In my opinion (and that's what I do) people should ask if their help is needed...and if the answer is positive then of course it should be welcomed. With all that being said, it always depends on the matter since the help of carrying something,for example, is not a big deal and people shouldn't complain if you help them. But if they try to help with, let's say, family matters I think they should be careful.
4. D: OMG I just had a dream that the old forums were back ;A; <--- this :3 although people are the ones that make the forum and I think we didn't change that much from back then so no I just wish I could be more active :3
5. 200 years aren't that much. But I think the world would use even more the technology, ...the only change I can think of is that houses,cars,clothing,food and everything that is used will be directly connected to technology, which would be of course even more advanced. Other than that I don't expect big changes.
Edited by Hooded Crow, 24 November 2013 - 11:56 AM.