10. What's so great about it?
11. Oh, I did not see any of his manga in your favorite list. You like Monster or 20th Century Boys?
12. JoJo's favorite part?
13. Top 5 Shounen?
14. What is this ability?
11. I read and loved Pluto.
12. Toss up between Battled Tendency (supremely pulpy and loving it) and Steel Ball Run (just an amazing grand adventure)
1. So are you guys and girls missign me in the RP corner?
2. Should I make a comeback in the RP corner? If yes which RP would you suggest me? :3
3. Any sport you like to watch/practice yourself?
4. Your favourite dishes?
5. First and current impression of the moi? (that's what F/C stands for btw )
1. You will always have a room for you in the RP corner, Raiden. Always. (yes)
2. Of course.
3. I don't like watching sports. It's terribly dull. I wish I could practice martial arts - boxing and fencing are especially appealing to me.
4. Hmmm... hard to say.
5. Oh I see - well, Raiden, you are a pretty cool dude. I don't think you've strayed away from your avatar/signature in all the years we've known each other, so there isn't that much of a difference between F and C.
what is this blasphemous story you posted and why in the world did I listen the whole thing? D:
You know you love it.
Please ask the contestant before exceeding the limit.
1. If you were a non-human animal, which would you be and why?
2. What statement best describes your philosophy?
3. Are you The Fettered or The Unfettered? Why do you say that?
4. Compare and contrast what you know of our personalities?
5. First and current impressions of me?
1. Hmm... Either a raven, a lion, or a monkey - they are animals I like/associate myself with.
2. To move is to live, to stop is to die.
3. Now there's a tricky one - I like to think I am the fettered. I am a man who prides himself in his own justice, judgement, and integrity. I can come cross as the unfettered because I tend to reject petty rationalizations in my act - I do it because I want to. My ultimate motivations, though, stem from a sense of moral revolt. It just took many years to articulate and understand what I hated and what I want to about it.
4. I feel we have quite a bit in common - though I ultimately don't know much about you, beyond bits of information here and there. Interestingly enough, we are both autodidacts, after a fashion. I had a disastrous and uneven education, and I had to fill in for myself at many points. It is still an ongoing process - I cannot stand ignorance. If I had to say, we are both introverts, possibly both INTJs or something. A main point of divergence is that you seem to have an utilitarian/calculating perspective when it comes to philosophy - I am not as systematic as you, or as rational. Your avatar, your colour palette, the links in your signature have always led me to associate you with cool calculation, poised, self-possessed, and self-analysing and self-correcting. Like me, you are not attached to any dogma - you constantly update your vision of the world. I see myself more as an architect, an artist - I just want to make pretty things, a wonderful work of art.
1. First and current impressions of me?
2. First and current impressions of yourself!
3. Why do you RP?
4. What manga do you hate or most dislike the.. most?
5. Favorite thing in the world?
1. You are mysterious to me. Like Raiden, my opinion of your has not changed in all those years. You are a valuable contributor to the non-big 3 discussion. You move according to your own rhythm, popping in and out of my visual range.
2. In progress.
3. Because I like to make believe.
4. Gantz. A lot of ecchi manga get on my nerve - but Gantz is perhaps the first manga I hated.
5. Hard to say. Walking at dusk, maybe.