#201 Oben

Oben

Dead On Arrival

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,248 posts

User's Awards

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:28 AM

How many sons and daughters does BM have? We just found out about her oldest kids.

46 sons and 39 daughters from 43 husbands with an unknown, but growing number of grandchildren.

• Chillman likes this

#202 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:32 AM

on an other forum someone speculated that Mr.1 from the Baroque works looks similar to the third son of Big Mom

there is a little similarity, but just in hairstyle, that isn't much to make a connection :u

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

Spoiler The 4 ways of Discussion

#203 Oben

Oben

Dead On Arrival

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,248 posts

User's Awards

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:33 AM

That's just nitpicking vaguely similar designs... by that logic, every second woman in OP would be related.

#204 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:43 PM

images for the newly introduced eldest siblings of the Charlotte family

WhY8zXI.png802354lol.png

first one of the Vinsmokes siblings called the enraged army full of heavyweight (can't remember if it was Yonji), and now Vito does that again calling the eldest siblings "monsters", are these guys going to get backstabbed like Bobbins before being able to show any of their worth? :huh:

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

Spoiler The 4 ways of Discussion

#205 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 03:19 AM

@Zeando yeah Bobbin was a flop but dont drop the hammer ob him so hard. It was said at the beginning of thr NW that in this sea a moment of distraction can be fatal. Look at sanji and zoro who got defeated by the yeti cool brothers.
The enraged army wasn't that bad. If you put a bunch of people, more than 10, with bounty between 100mil and 400mil I will still be impressed. When luffy teamed up with law and kid they were still weak rookies but yet had a total bounty of some 800mil.

I'm intrigued in those eldest sons and daughters of BM. Since they are being referred as big big monsters is it possible that they might be contenders for sweet commander position.

Where's cracker? Luffy didn't kill him! just broke him really hard.

Where's snack? Did urouge kill him? Did BM kill him for failing?

Compota and peropero are real BM children. Smoothie and katakuri are adopted!

I will continue to ask why no one cares about brullè?
In the wedding we haven't seen any of the BM pirates apart from eldest children and bege. Where are the rest of them?

I like how katakuri talked with bege last week. He addressed bege as rook, not bege or capone just rook. That shows that for him hierarchy and structure are very important.

#206 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,730 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 09:00 AM

Hey I am with you on the bluree thing, I know we haven't seen all siblings espically the ministers we already know about, (where are they all?) but bluree is still a big shot if the eldest are there bluree should be too.

Well the bounty thing was explained, not well but it was. Jimbe I believe it was gave us a throw away line about how it is very difficult to advance bounty once it reaches 500m. Personally I would assume it is as easy as defeating someone with a higher bounty but w/e.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users