• Please log in to reply
301 replies to this topic

#301 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,523 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:02 AM

Same thing happened to WB and he was still WSM so I think that doesn't matter. Hell, Garp, Sengoku and Rayleigh didn't have any heart problem nor did they need medical device sticking on them. So for all we know Garp and Sengoku were World's 2nd and 3rd strongest man hahaha.

Funny thing is in recent SBS Oda revealed that Garp, Sengoku, Roger and Rayleigh are all older than WB (I think about 3-5 years). I guess WB must have had it rougher looking after his sons LOL

Garp has the best strength feat in this entire manga (when he threw that gigantic iron cannonball at the Thousand Sunny. Better feat than Jozu's throwing iceberg or Hajrudin punching 10000 tons Machvise). His punch (and CoA) is good enough to leave a scratch mark on Marco's face despite the latter's being in full phoenix form (which means his regenerative power was working), something none of the Admirals did, even with their trademark attacks (at least on-screen. We know Marco got other scratches in the war).

Sengoku has that awesome shockwave that pushed back the whole BB pirates and later he and Garp took on all of them, including BB whose 2 DFs are strong as fuck.

Not much to go on compared to other characters who got plenty of fights, admittedly, but feat-wise and hype-wise still enough to put them among the strongest (2 years ago, that is).

?

Actually, we have only seen Marco can regen from physical damage (as in being punched, shot etc.) but I'm not sure that means he can regenerate from poison.

As for Jozu, he never turn full diamond and would still suffer from poison gas and stuffs.

We don't know the situation. Might have been a gang-up.

Wb is unlike sengoku, 1 he still had a concrete title there was no arguing his power. 2nd he had a much more OP df and fighting style that old age would damage less.
Aure his physical endrance probably took a hit, maybe his coo did too, and his strength without a doubt did. But he was still the user of the quake fruit. He still had his sword. He may not punch as strong as he used to or dodge attacks like he used to, but his quake attacks were as strong as they ever were. And that is something garp and sengoku dont have going for them.

I doubt garp's iron mase feat is better then saul's or oz jr's feat of throwing a battle ship, and those character's arent even strong. Neither of us know what that mace was made of entirely but if it was actually as heavy as you think it is then the battle ship wouldnt of supported it.

Ya WB's df has long range abilities, wheres BB and the others dont. Magellan tries to get close to wb with his hydra or even his super poison WB blows him away with a quake.

Maybe marco cant heal from poison but as of now i doubt it. I dont see the difference between internal damage of poison and the internal damage of Kizaru's laser blasting a hole in his head.

As for jozu he is fast, it took magellan some time to use his poison gas and he never used it on the move, jozu couod surely control the fight enough to get around magellan's slow gas attacks. I know we havent seen a full body dimond but i dont see why he wouldnt have it.

Probably was a gang up, wb would have the same gang up abilities. Only real differnece is WB has the ability to destroy ID wheres BB didnt.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#302 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,492 posts

Posted Today, 08:51 AM

Wb is unlike sengoku, 1 he still had a concrete title there was no arguing his power.

We're arguing whether old age is enough to underrate Sengoku and Garp. NOT arguing the sureness of WB's power level. Telling me that WB had a title only proves WB is confirmed to be at a certain level, it doesn't prove Sengoku and Garp should not be at that level. If Sengoku and Garp were confirmed to be there we wouldn't be having this conversation

Your logic is like saying Bill Gates is the richest man in the world => Warren Buffet is not the second richest because he doesn't get the no.1 position...

Of course people would only be concerned about the best in an area. Just because Oda isn't being redundant and produced a bunch of titles like World's 2nd Strongest Man all the way to World's 15th Strongest Man doesn't mean these guys don't exist.

2nd he had a much more OP df and fighting style that old age would damage less.

Aure his physical endrance probably took a hit, maybe his coo did too, and his strength without a doubt did. But he was still the user of the quake fruit. He still had his sword. He may not punch as strong as he used to or dodge attacks like he used to, but his quake attacks were as strong as they ever were. And that is something garp and sengoku dont have going for them.

We know little about Sengoku's fighting style. But his fruit also uses shockwave and by your logic that doesn't get weaker with age.

Garp is all physical, so sure, but CoA? If in the old days his CoA is enough to protect him to fight WB or Roger then now it should also be able to do that by your logic.

I doubt garp's iron mase feat is better then saul's or oz jr's feat of throwing a battle ship, and those character's arent even strong. Neither of us know what that mace was made of entirely but if it was actually as heavy as you think it is then the battle ship wouldnt of supported it.

Iron or steel. That's the thing these cannoballs are made of.

Oz Jr threw it when? He, like, hugged it and carried it to another place.

Not all battleships are the same, you know...

Ya WB's df has long range abilities, wheres BB and the others dont. Magellan tries to get close to wb with his hydra or even his super poison WB blows him away with a quake.

What? BB can created darkness half the size of an island. He can also spread the darkness and suck a whole town. Which part of that is not long range? You don't need to attack things 10km away to be called long-ranged fighter

Maybe marco cant heal from poison but as of now i doubt it. I dont see the difference between internal damage of poison and the internal damage of Kizaru's laser blasting a hole in his head.

In manga they are. Otherwise Luffy can just eat meat and suddenly Magellan's poison doesn't work on him.

As for jozu he is fast, it took magellan some time to use his poison gas and he never used it on the move, jozu couod surely control the fight enough to get around magellan's slow gas attacks. I know we havent seen a full body dimond but i dont see why he wouldnt have it.

The point is would Jozu realistically just turn full diamond for no reason? He would go in the fight part diamond like he did in MF and Magellan would shower him poison and bye bye.

Magellan is fast, too.

wb would have the same gang up abilities.

Heh?

Only real differnece is WB has the ability to destroy ID wheres BB didnt.

BB can suck ID inside his darkness

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users