364 replies to this topic

#361 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,325 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 03:42 PM

1- You have no clue what enel's home town was made out of.

I do. Cloud. Vearth was the only island made of Earth. Hence it being so special.

2- robon confirmed enel could of destroyed upper yard before she knew about maxium

Confirmed? Robin has no idea what enel is capable of.

3- i can make a 2m hole with a shovle but i am 100% positive i cant destoy an island.

Try to make one with a butter knife with 0 effort and in a couple of minutes, and you'll see that someone 50 million times more powerful than you can probably destroy an island made of that material.

4- jesus christ man, in a world where a "sharp blade" can do this
http://3.bp.blogspot...1-363028-14.jpg
Yes, a woman who isn't fodder, with a df that lets her grow more limbs to help her dig, after a little while of digging, SHOULD be able to dig a small hole....

She can grow more limbs, not more knives. And it's not a small hole. It's almost a grave sized hole.

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#362 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,858 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 03:57 PM

I do. Cloud. Vearth was the only island made of Earth. Hence it being so special.

Confirmed? Robin has no idea what enel is capable of.

Try to make one with a butter knife with 0 effort and in a couple of minutes, and you'll see that someone 50 million times more powerful than you can probably destroy an island made of that material.

She can grow more limbs, not more knives. And it's not a small hole. It's almost a grave sized hole.

1 vearth is the word they use instead of earth, upper yard was the name of the island. And like i said, we have no clue. Enel's island had dials that only existed there, enel had a gold staff before he came to skypiea which means his home had metal, enel knew about DF. The other island is clearly different. So we dont know.

2 resd skypiea arc, enel says "i will bring this island down" robin says "ya you can do thay but what about the bell" enel then shoots her because screw her.

3-4 like i said above, op is a magical world where a single slash from fodder using a "sharp axe" can cut down a metal fence and a cement wall..... and it wasnt "a few minuets and zero effort. When robin finished the hole she clearly let out a breath becase she was tried, and for the record, when robin started zoro was at the going merry.... when she finished zoro was locked in a heated battle in the center of the island. And her df doesnt need to mae more knifes.... the extra arms clearing the debris out of the hole was a ton of help. Not to mention the way op cloud works makes digging easier not because it is weak but because it holds its shape so well.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#363 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 12:30 PM

I have this super hard question.
Who is BM right-hand man?
Strussen, Perospero or Katakuri.

Strussen seems to have been there from the beginning.
Perospero is the most active. He's always there and he is the person she relies for everything.
Katakuri is the strongest member. He is respected by the crew. So far his word is the law ( with exception to BM).

What do you guys make of this.

Edited by Abaroxa, 05 January 2018 - 12:32 PM.

#364 Oben

Oben

Dirt Cheap

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,643 posts

User's Awards

Posted 05 January 2018 - 03:05 PM

Does she need to have exactly one? Streussen, Perospero and the generals all fill different roles, and since its all in the family, there's less need for a strict second in command.

• Chillman likes this

#365 Himynameisriot

Himynameisriot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 03:11 AM

Well I guess it depends, Strussen got her to become a pirate, is the head chef which is pretty major-Also the first mate but not so sound when it comes to fighting.

Peroinnnnnnnnnnnnnn is the first son but from what i've seen all the children are ministers or something so that means nothing. He's just her baby boy.

My main man Charlotte Katakuri is the second strongest member of the crew, perhaps the most loyal and the one most regarded within the crew. He probably gets free reign so the #crazybigbitch probably orders him around the least and relies on him the most.

I'd vote Lord Mochi

Theorist.

Personal Theories made in 2016

• Kuzan will join the crew
  • Carrot will join the crew
  • Kaidou is a lab experiment
  • Green Bull will be based off of Sonny Chiba and have a time based DF
  • Blackbeards fruit gives him the ability to use more than one power.

Not my shit

•  Another Yonkou dies
  • Blackbeard kills a "marine" (maybe Kuzan)
  • Luffy gets captured by government
  • Law uses OP surgery on Luffy 
  • Blackbeard becomes the Pirate King

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users