189 replies to this topic

#21 AndrewR5D4

AndrewR5D4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,490 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:26 PM

Their ship is ******* humongous. I don't know if y'all realize how big it is.

Well Linlin is, y'know... BIG!!!! Naturally her ship should be big enough to carry her bulk. 

#22 Ankit

Ankit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:40 AM

thats a big ass boat srs

tumblr_ms4bf02Zqh1rbnj7mo1_500.jpg

#23 giantbiceps

giantbiceps

❚█══════════█❚
    ▃▅▇█▓GOD▓█▇▅▃
    ❚█══════════█❚

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,689 posts
  • LocationThe Fucking Moon

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:52 AM

That ship is as big as the Moby Dick

#24 Tale

Tale

Kakistocrat

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,111 posts

User's Awards

3    3    2   

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:09 AM

If this crew doesn't have a crewman called Gingerbeard I'm going to be seriously disappointed. 

• Don Kanonji, eemo23, Strobacaxi and 1 other like this

#25 Miss.J

Miss.J

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:08 PM

Hi. I read this theory from 4chan but does anyone think that Bobbin from the Big mom pirates as actually the talking ship? 

they have the same hat, similar personality and look kind of similar. maybe he is the ship with the ship ship fruit? 

i'm just wondering. Where would I put a thread like this? I don't see one about Bobbin sorry, please move it if it's not right :(

"sabo is not alive, this is some kind of trick" captian kidd

Spoiler

#26 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1,316 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:40 PM

Hi. I read this theory from 4chan but does anyone think that Bobbin from the Big mom pirates as actually the talking ship? 

they have the same hat, similar personality and look kind of similar. maybe he is the ship with the ship ship fruit? 

i'm just wondering. Where would I put a thread like this? I don't see one about Bobbin sorry, please move it if it's not right :(

Moved your thread into the general Big Mom Pirates since we haven't really seen enough of Bobbin to give him his own thread just yet. 

#27 Donquixote Doflamingo

Donquixote Doflamingo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationDressrosa

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:55 PM

That is one big talking ship. I suspect that Big Mom is the ship :^_^:

#28 Zeta42

Zeta42

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,541 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:27 AM

I want to see the three-eyed chick again.

#29 4everRouya

4everRouya

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • LocationLoguetown

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:27 AM

fixed it.

If this crew doesn't have a crewman called Gingerbread I'm going to be seriously disappointed. 

If this crew doesn't have a crewman called Mad-hatter I'm going to be seriously disappointed.

You know on the path we've been traveling up until now... Saying a thing like that would just get you laughed at. Although... I slaughtered anyone and everyone who had the nerve to laugh at me...!! But from here on out... we're gonna be sailing the sea where anyone without the nerve to say something like that is as good as dead...!! Let's meet again, in the New World!!

-Eustass "Captain" Kid  :meh: 

#30 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,244 posts
  • LocationThe Land where Dreams come true

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:32 PM

I don't know about when 4 chan posted that, but I called that one the moment the chapter came out. 

I have a feeling that Bobbin ate the ship ship fruit and he is the ship.

I'd like to see how Pekoms uses his DF offensively, if it's possible. 

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

#31 Charnsuka

Charnsuka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts
  • LocationVoid of 'Meh'

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:22 PM

I'd like to see how Pekoms uses his DF offensively, if it's possible. 

Maybe it depends on what kind of tortoise/turtle he is. I'm hoping he is a turtle so he could be of the Snapping variety. Haki increased Snapping Turtle bites sound awesome. 

#32 4everRouya

4everRouya

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • LocationLoguetown

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:45 PM

@ Miss.J clicky, clicky, clicky!

Edited by 4everRouya, 06 December 2013 - 08:56 PM.

• Miss.J likes this

You know on the path we've been traveling up until now... Saying a thing like that would just get you laughed at. Although... I slaughtered anyone and everyone who had the nerve to laugh at me...!! But from here on out... we're gonna be sailing the sea where anyone without the nerve to say something like that is as good as dead...!! Let's meet again, in the New World!!

-Eustass "Captain" Kid  :meh: 

#33 Miss.J

Miss.J

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 04:30 PM

Well, I saw the theory on 4chan so it's not unlikely someone else came up with it :/

"sabo is not alive, this is some kind of trick" captian kidd

Spoiler

#34 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,769 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 08:29 PM

so far I like all the named Big Mam's pirates. Especially Bobbin and the girl.

Spoiler Top Favorite Male Manga Characters

#35 Oben

Oben

Coffee and Cake

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,077 posts

User's Awards

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:05 AM

so far I like all the named Big Mam's pirates. Especially Bobbin and the girl.

She was named?

#36 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,769 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:39 AM

She was named?

ah no, that's why I call her ''the girl''. Should have said ''prominent member'' :P

Spoiler Top Favorite Male Manga Characters

#37 AndrewR5D4

AndrewR5D4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,490 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:52 AM

She was named?

The three-eyed lady... No name given yet. Unlike the others who seemed afraid of her, she seemed to find Big Mom's appetite more disgusting than anything else.

#38 Furinji Saiga

Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,763 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:56 PM

Thought I would reawaken this thread, but there has been discussion on it in other threads

Specifically between Tamago and Pekoms in comparison to Bobbins and Three-Eyed girl.

From portrayal  Tamago is above Pekoms in terms of authority/strength, but even those two do not compare to Bobbins and Three Eyed female Tien. Bobbins who has shown absolutely no fear from Big Mom seems to be her main enforcer, and Three Eyed Girl is sitting right beside Linlin in a similarly designed chair  indicating she has high authority( possibly first mate/top commander) 

Pekoms  a lower level fighter of the main crew was able to one shot Caribou added with his bounty makes me think Tamago is going to be even more impressive. And as @zetruz pointed out with the volume cover this is possibly the case, with Tamago having authority and power over Pekoms the same way Smoker has this authority and is much stronger over Tashigi. 

Spoiler

Edited by Furinji Saiga, 26 July 2014 - 10:57 PM.

tumblr_o0lugkgNBf1qfjt74o2_r1_500.jpg
Credit to Miss Coquine :aww:

Mihawk's Title you OMForumers

Spoiler

Let us pray for Lawl's death

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#39 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,530 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:43 PM

My guess is that Bobbin is top 3 strength wise in her crew. The girl anywhere between higher than Bobbin and top 5. She might be important for reasons other than strength. Tamago i think it's the 5th or the 6th strongest. Pekoms i think it's like the 8th or 9th strongest.

Edited by Sanji, 26 July 2014 - 11:44 PM.

xGzqj0x.gif

Official member of the Killer Kick Course Squad

#40 ShinmenTakezo

ShinmenTakezo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,188 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:43 AM

Thought I would reawaken this thread, but there has been discussion on it in other threads

Specifically between Tamago and Pekoms in comparison to Bobbins and Three-Eyed girl.

From portrayal  Tamago is above Pekoms in terms of authority/strength, but even those two do not compare to Bobbins and Three Eyed female Tien. Bobbins who has shown absolutely no fear from Big Mom seems to be her main enforcer, and Three Eyed Girl is sitting right beside Linlin in a similarly designed chair  indicating she has high authority( possibly first mate/top commander) 

Pekoms  a lower level fighter of the main crew was able to one shot Caribou added with his bounty makes me think Tamago is going to be even more impressive. And as @zetruz pointed out with the volume cover this is possibly the case, with Tamago having authority and power over Pekoms the same way Smoker has this authority and is much stronger over Tashigi. 

Why is that?

qhz8b56l.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users