Why do you take it too personal when I troll you? We used to be tight. Bromosexuals even.
Like all people, there are limits and you do push things bit far sometimes.
1. Top 10 favorite manga? (Whether you elaborate on it is your choice)
2. 5 manga you would totally recommend for everyone? (may or may not be among those in question 1)
3. Top 5 male manga characters? 5 female? (be it because of badassery, trolling prowess, development, depth, appearance, boobs, sexual presence, abilities, power, intelligence etc.)
4. You can choose 3 mangaka to make the greatest manga of all time. Who would you choose? Who do what? For example: 1 does art, 1 does storyline and character development, 1 is responsible for a specific task like comedy or you can have 2 do art and all 3 do storyline. It's up to you.
5. Top 5 favorite abilities/powers from manga?
6. Top 5 characters of each of the Big3? (so 5 each)
1. Not very good at explaining my reasons to be honest, so I'll have to pass on elaboration. But let's see hmmm ....
- Fullmetal Alchemist
- Suikoden III
- Battle Royale
- Rurouni Kenshin
- Death Note
- Nanase: Telepathic Wanderer
2. Shingeki no Kyojin, Teppuu, Lasboss x Hero, Basilisk, Terra Formars.
3. Hmm let's see ...
Sajin Komamura (Bleach)
Kaname Tousen (Bleach)
Führer King Bradley/Wrath (FMA)
Shishio Makoto (Rurouni Kenshin)
Natsuo Ishido (Teppuu)
Michelle K. Davis (Terra Formars)
Mikasa Ackerman (Shingeki no Kyojin)
Shenhua (Black Lagoon)
4. I would say Nobuhiro Watsuki, Hiromu Arakawa, and Rumiko Takahashi.
As for who does what, well I'd rather them just all work together on everything then just one or so does this an the others not be included.
5. Hmmm ....
- Telepathy/Telekinesis (Akira)
- Kido (Bleach)
- Ninjutsu (Naruto)
- Flame Alchemy (FMA)
- Gun Magic (Various Manga's)
Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto
Regarding OP, I don't read it so I'll just give you Fairy Tail instead
1, I'd have to say PS1, and best game ... hmm that's a tough one really .... but I'd say between FF IX, VII, Suikoden II, and Legend of Dragoon.
2. Probably a lot XD
But to try an single one out, I'd go with Religion since while it's okay if you want to believe in something else or more, just don't let it dictate how things should go in the world, like what kids should learn in school cause it might go against your beliefs, or stuff like that.
3. Something that would allow me to create incredible stories for people to enjoy or be inspired by, be it by games, comics, cartoons, or just plain books.
4. I know there's many idea's on what happens after we expire and I can't really say I have an idea myself of what happens or have a strong belief in many of others idea's over the matter, but I do dislike the idea that it's a complete end .. since if it was to be just that ... then everything we do, think, and feel, is just pointless really IMO and thus makes living .. not worth it if it just amounts to nothing.
5. If there was one of either, then it's not coming to mind or just something at a time I can't remember.
1. What is your favorite vacation that you have been on and what would be a dream vacation for you?
2. Is there anything currently illegal that you think should be legal or vice versa? If so what are they?
3. What is one of your best memories from childhood?
4. If you were President (and had full cooperation from Congress) what steps would you take to fix the economy and reduce the deficit?
5. If I were to give you a massive amount of money with the stipulation that you had to give at least half of it to a charitable cause, what would you donate the money towards?
1. Haven't really traveled, so can't say much on a favorite vacation. As for a dream vacation, probably a nice world exploration of various places.
2. Marijuana, simply cause people are going to smoke this stuff and it's not as bad as the cigarettes sold in stores, an if it's okay to sell poison that'll kill you then no harm in selling something that won't. Plus the income from all sales would be great.
3. Coming home from school one day and after walking in there was this cardboard box in the dining room against the wall with some towels on the bottom of it, and laying in on those towels was this roundish balled up black fluff that was a puppy that my parents got for the family, a black lab whose name was Max.
4. Not sure since I'm not too well versed on the political process, but one thing I know I would do is get rid of taxes
5. Probably a animal charity, like protection of endangered species or abused animals.
Edited by Yuber, 14 December 2013 - 02:53 PM.