Photo

Jump Festa 2014 [Naruto]

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
81 replies to this topic

#1 ANewLight

ANewLight

Hokage

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:30 PM

khbjF9X.jpg

Jump Festa 2014: Naruto

So it starts tomorrow. Last year felt like a letdown for a lot of Naruto fans. Kishi didn't do an interview and there was no new Naruto movie coming out in 2013, so the only thing left to talk about was the Naruto video games. However this year there will be a Naruto movie (Rumors suggest that it takes place after the Naruto series is done, which should finish sometime in 2014.) and also a new game. I don't think Kishi ever skipped out on doing an interview here two years in a row before, so that should be good. If you're really into it there will probably be interviews with the Japanese voice actors like always.

Things to look forward to
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution game info

Naruto Shippuden Movie 10 details

Possible Kishimoto interview

Let the speculation begin...

I'll start...

Kakashi's year is 2014

#2 ninpokaton

ninpokaton

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,048 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:46 PM

Movie - ending?
Kishi is secretly homosexual and that is why he likes to draw so many males which lack clothing. Kakashi is who he hopes to be.

Naruto storm 3 will not end the series like it should

Kishi can't wait to finish up Naruto

Completely forgot about JF, thanks for reminding me. Hoping for FFXV :mellow:

+ Obito will die in 2014. Naruto revives all dead with Rinne tensei.

Edited by ninpokaton, 19 December 2013 - 07:47 PM.

#3 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,205 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:01 PM

Kishi is secretly homosexual and that is why he likes to draw so many males which lack clothing.

Obviously not, these characters have zero muscle definition despite, supposedly, being in peak physical condition.

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#4 ninpokaton

ninpokaton

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,048 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:21 PM

Spoiler

One time, in the anime...Kishi was disgusted of course.

#5 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 09:55 PM

Masashi Kishimoto's Jump Festa 2014 

Source: https://www.facebook...720563157967424

Interview:

*Naruto Manga will end in 2014

*He still doesn't know how he intends for Madara to be defeated 

*Kishi wanted Sasuke to be Hokage from the start of the series..

-----------------------------------------

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

#6 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 10:01 PM

I've never been more infuriatingly disgusted in my life.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#7 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 10:13 PM

Not sure if this has been posted - 

naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm-revolution-2

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

#8 ninpokaton

ninpokaton

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,048 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 11:04 PM

For a long time, ever since the prophecy thing I always thought

Naruto would not become hokage, he would be above hokage

However we still have to see how Sasuke could become hokage. Because the way he is now certainly makes no sense for him to become hokage. However I know that alot of people don't think he should become hokage due to his past actions, but in all reality he is in more of a position to become a leader than most people in the world. Why? Sasuke has the same unique insight into 'The chain of hate' that Naruto gained recently. He has actively come through 'the dark side' and seems to be coming out on the better end of things. Sasukes current mindset is to help Kohona become what Itachi, Hashirama etc wanted it to be in the first place. But he just doesn't seem to get that he does not deserve it in the same way Madara didn't deserve it. No one wants him to be hokage. He doesn't have the require respect to be hokage. Even though none of them have a clue as to why Sasuke seemingly revolted out of no where.

That's insane though. Kishi is completely an artist and has self admitted 'made it up' as he goes along. How close are we to the ending and he doesn't know how he wants Madara dead? But, yeah...what Sasuke has to do now is earn the respect from everyone, via this fight.

Edited by ninpokaton, 21 December 2013 - 11:06 PM.

#9 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 11:48 PM

I can accept this provided nimpo is right and Naruto will become THE Gokage.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#10 ANewLight

ANewLight

Hokage

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 December 2013 - 12:31 AM

For a long time, ever since the prophecy thing I always thought

Naruto would not become hokage, he would be above hokage

However we still have to see how Sasuke could become hokage. Because the way he is now certainly makes no sense for him to become hokage. However I know that alot of people don't think he should become hokage due to his past actions, but in all reality he is in more of a position to become a leader than most people in the world. Why? Sasuke has the same unique insight into 'The chain of hate' that Naruto gained recently. He has actively come through 'the dark side' and seems to be coming out on the better end of things. Sasukes current mindset is to help Kohona become what Itachi, Hashirama etc wanted it to be in the first place. But he just doesn't seem to get that he does not deserve it in the same way Madara didn't deserve it. No one wants him to be hokage. He doesn't have the require respect to be hokage. Even though none of them have a clue as to why Sasuke seemingly revolted out of no where.

That's insane though. Kishi is completely an artist and has self admitted 'made it up' as he goes along. How close are we to the ending and he doesn't know how he wants Madara dead? But, yeah...what Sasuke has to do now is earn the respect from everyone, via this fight.

If you think about it Naruto and Sasuke have switched places from where they were at the start of the manga. Naruto is now the one who is loved by everyone and everyone thinks he's amazing, but Sasuke is the outcast who has no respect and is feared.

#11 ANewLight

ANewLight

Hokage

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 December 2013 - 01:11 AM

Stuff:

Kishi is involved with the new Naruto movie coming out in 2014.

More Stuff:

From 2ch:

JFの岸影発言
ヤマトは死にました
生き返ったりもしません

Kishi (Jump Festa 14): "Yamato is dead and he isn't coming back."

From 2ch (Was deleted, may not be true.) :

疾風伝は初期の頃がリメイクしてほしいくらい作画安定しなくてちょっと残念。山下さん、甲田さん、金塚さんや堀越さん、徳田さん(今いないかな)辺りは今すごく安定してて大好きだけど!たまに鈴木さんや拙者さん、むらた朝井さんコンビとかくるとこも楽しみ

That seems to be talk of re-animating Shippuden, I assume from the start without fillers.

#12 Damanos

Damanos

Owner of DEW's soul

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,240 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 December 2013 - 01:19 AM

Kishi (Jump Festa 14): "Yamato is dead and he isn't coming back."

They left off the second part of his comment, "Because the man you knew as Yamato never existed to begin with.  Look out for the reveal of the true villain of the manga, coming soon."

TwjBrPX.png

#13 ANewLight

ANewLight

Hokage

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 December 2013 - 01:26 AM

Some photos I found searching for stuff:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#14 Cawickeng

Cawickeng

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 03:38 AM

Wow those MS eyes...

And Yamato got offscreened?  And Kishi promised he won't ever come back, due to PNJ????

Lol Kishi will probably pull some BS like Yamato is dead, but Tenzo is alive  :hurr:

Edited by Cawickeng, 22 December 2013 - 03:41 AM.

#15 Marche

Marche

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:18 AM

These news are all confirmed???

So Naruto will really end the next year???
If Yamado is died I really would be pissed off, I was hoping that Anko would awake and then would have freed him (together with perhaps Samui and the other ninja of Kumogakure (I believe since I thought that Obito would have used a Rinnengan ability and take out the two from the jar, I believe thise  since otherwise they would have been freed when Naruto take out the biju from Obito).

te

Regarding the fact that Sasuke will became Hokage, my judgment depends from how it will became..

If the village after the war will be united or if they will keep the alliance Naruto could became a super Kage, He will above all the kage, his duty will be that supervisor.

But after Hashirama's flashback I believe that Sasuke will be the Hokage after Naruto, He will decide to remain in the village, in this way He will prove to be worthy of becoming Hokage, at the opposite of Madara.

The only way that I would not like if Naruto will decide to decline the title of Hokage (I would accept it if Naruto just wanted to be accepted from the village, but he went on to say that he would become Hokage even after the villagers have recognized its value.

Gray and Lluvia  :valentine:  :hug3: 

3PtA6Vm.gif

#16 ninpokaton

ninpokaton

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,048 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:30 AM

Mmmmm

Naruto should go off all hermity, then fail his plan for world peace and decide that Obito and Madara's plan truly were the only realistic options. -> Cue menma

Edited by ninpokaton, 22 December 2013 - 07:30 AM.

#17 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 02:34 PM

Mmmmm

Naruto should go off all hermity, then fail his plan for world peace and decide that Obito and Madara's plan truly were the only realistic options. -> Cue menma

the shinobi world is screwed because all the tailed beasts would willingly choose to side with Naruto at this point.

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#18 Saiyan5nine-tails

Saiyan5nine-tails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,899 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 03:30 PM

*reads eemo23's post*

.....WWWWWWWWWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!  SO AFTER ALL THE LAST DECADE AND A HALF OF NARUTO SAYING HE IS GOING TO BECOME HOKAGE, ALL OF THE FANS EXPECTING NARUTO TO BECOME HOKAGE, AND ITACHI LECTURING NARUTO ON HOW IT IS THOSE WHO ARE ACKNOWLEDGED THAT BECOME HOKAGE..........KISHIMOTO INTENDED SASUKE TO BE HOKAGE FROM THE START!?!?  THE SAME, WHINY, EMO BRAT WHO SPENT THE LAST FOUR YEARS WANTING TO DESTROY KONOHA!?!?

Bleach - Beyond the Pages

Visit the above blog for weekly updates of Bleach chapter reviews.

"On the Second Day,
The Beast Awakens,
With its single fang,
It swallows the falling star"
--------------------------
[B][CENTER]A bond that transcends their feelings and lies; the willingness to put aside differences for the other's safety; an undying respect and caring for each other. Black and White; Yin and Yang; Shinigami and Quincy.

Kurosaki Ichigo and Ishida Uryu

#19 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 03:36 PM

Naruto learns all the Lessons and sasuke takes all the credit. Kishimoto is s dick.

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#20 ninpokaton

ninpokaton

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,048 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 03:37 PM

*reads eemo23's post*

.....WWWWWWWWWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!  SO AFTER ALL THE LAST DECADE AND A HALF OF NARUTO SAYING HE IS GOING TO BECOME HOKAGE, ALL OF THE FANS EXPECTING NARUTO TO BECOME HOKAGE, AND ITACHI LECTURING NARUTO ON HOW IT IS THOSE WHO ARE ACKNOWLEDGED THAT BECOME HOKAGE..........KISHIMOTO INTENDED SASUKE TO BE HOKAGE FROM THE START!?!?  THE SAME, WHINY, EMO BRAT WHO SPENT THE LAST FOUR YEARS WANTING TO DESTROY KONOHA!?!?

Ya but that was when Hokage was a Kohona thing. Naruto has the respect of all ninja villages now. Hokage was always an 'rule world' attemptee. As Hashirama intended for Kohona to basically lead world peace. Naruto really wanted the respect of everyone. Which he has now. Sasuke is the same type of thing as Gaara/ Just taking him longer due to circumstance :P

So whats it, ya, the kages will all be peons of Naruto after this.

Edited by ninpokaton, 22 December 2013 - 03:38 PM.