Hello, hello, everyone! Thank you all for voting me into this twice! I hope I don’t disappoint!
I can promise that while I am in reality a very boring person, I will do my very best to provide honest and fun answers that will make this thread more enjoyable to peruse for all those who wish to know more about me!
Of course, once this thread closes, if you still have questions, feel free to talk to me. If I’m around, I should reply, although I have periods where I just disappear as well. c;
Are you afraid of what @Gnag is going to ask you?
How many questions can we ask?
How much do you weigh?
1. I’m not afraid of anything. I wait in anticipation for the things she will throw at me.
2. As much as you like! However, I appreciate it if you don’t throw me all your questions at once. I’m going to have a lot of difficulty going through them in one go.
3. … ;c I’m around 140 pounds.
1. How many catroomers does it take to change a lightbulb?
2. How does it feel to be a stomach turned human?
1. Just one, which will be me. The rest of you guys are worthless when it comes to such tasks.
2. Pretty good, actually! I feel totally normal. Maybe this is the future for cloning?
Well if it isn't my old friend!
1) People you'd like to meet from OMF-- name and explain as many as you'd like!
2) Plans for a zombie apocalypse?
3) What is it about OMF that keeps you coming back?
4) Which fictional character (across any medium) do you find yourself relating to most? (You don’t necessarily have to like this character, btw)
5) First/current impressions of me?
And if you are accepting more:
6) Is there any issue in current events right now that you feel should be receiving more attention?
7) Which, if any, political movements or issues do you find yourself identifying with or aligned with at this moment in time?
8) Favourite book? What is it? Why do you enjoy it so much?
9) If there was ever a cause or charity that was/is close to your heart, what is it?
10) If you were a superhero, what would your superpower be? More importantly: what would your superhero NAME be?
And to really keep you busy (if you feel like answering past question 5, please answer at your own leisure!)
11) What are your favourite of life's simple pleasures? i.e. a drink of cold water on a hot day
12) Fictional character you dislike most across any medium and why?
13) Favourite piece of mythology? Why?
14) Last time you truly felt real terror?
15) In 100 or less words, describe what writing means to you.
1. This is going to have to wait for another post. It’s a long list.
2. Join the zombies and rule them as their new overlord.
3. Certain threads and people. I’m not here that long, although I’m here everyday.
4. That’s a difficult one. Let me think on that.
5. At first, you struck me as somebody with a really interesting icon and name. I was never good at making small talk to try and befriend a person, but I’m glad it worked out fine between the two of us! As of now, you’re probably one of the sweetest person I ever met. I don’t think our interests necessarily match up, but we both have the ability to move past that, and have plenty to talk about in what common grounds we do share.
6. Mainly funding for education. I think every country pretty much has an issue with paying for its own students, or at least providing fair financial aid. The amount of students that are going to be heavy in debt is pretty stupid.
7. None, at the moment. I live under a rock and have many problems to deal with. ;3
8. Probably A Clockwork Orange, by Anthony Burgess. If I had to list a reason for why I enjoyed it so much, I believe it was because at the time I did read the book (end of middle school), it was quite possibly the most influential thing I ever read. I strove to be everything the protagonist failed to be.
9. I can’t think of any actual charitable cause, but as a person who has ADHD, I wish to extend my helping hand to other people who are not quite as fortunate as I was when dealing with this problem. It’s not a medical issue that causes you go in and out of a hospital, but I know what having ADHD can do to people, and I wish to help prevent that.
10. My superpower would be the ability to command anybody with my natural charm and charisma. I shall be known as RIESBIFE.
11. Probably your example, actually. Nothing feels more refreshing than that, and the same can be said for a warm drink on an especially cold day.
12. Muzet from Tales of Xillia. Literally one of the worst Tales characters I have ever witnessed.
13. The stories of the Mahabharata are among my favorite. This is mainly because of how ridiculous the context of the story is. Essentially, if you ignore the teachings of the work, the work boils down to a bunch of people going Super Saiyan and using the power of the universe to battle each other in a war that kills off all the men in India in eighteen days.
14. Never. c;
15. Writing is the activity of expressing your thoughts into words. In fiction, you present a story with characters that were born out of your mind, and your mind alone. You place these characters in a plot that happened only in your imagination. And then you write how it plays out!
you take the good you take the bad you mix then both and what do you have?
Are you coming to me and Drake's wedding?
1. The facts of life!
2. I take it the question is the invitation? If so, yes! I wish you much happiness in your lives together!
alright lets get this started.
1-So britz :3 will you mary me ?
2-How many child do you want ?
3-first/current impresion of me
4-Where do u want our wedding to be ?
5-Should we invite rimi ? (be honest)
(more questions feel free to answer)
1-If you could be together with one league of legend champ wich one would it be and why.
2-Who is the person u like the most on omf and why (better be me or ima demand a divorce )
Some more will come after everyone is done asking stay tuned for the next episode of DRAGONBALL ZZZZZZZZ
1. You have many trials to overcome before I say yes to that question!
2. Eighteen children, if we do get married.
3. My impression hasn’t changed: you strike me as being rather energetic in text, something that I like to see with people! You’re also really nice, and enjoyable to talk to. Now, if only you stop crushing on me…
4. Has to be somewhere with an ocean view.
5. Yeah, why not? He’ll probably crash it anyways.
6. Probably Katarina. She’s just so adorable.
7. I like everyone equally. And we’re not married, so your threat is invalid.
1. Top 10 favorite manga in terms of both quality and how much you enjoy them? (Whether you elaborate on it is your choice)
2. 5 manga you would totally recommend for everyone? (may or may not be among those in question 1)
3. Top 5 male manga (not anime) characters? 5 female? (be it because of badassery, trolling prowess, development, depth, appearance, boobs, sexual presence, abilities, power, intelligence etc.)
4. You can choose 3 mangaka to make the greatest manga of all time. Who would you choose? Who do what? For example: 1 does art, 1 does storyline and character development, 1 is responsible for a specific task like comedy or you can have 2 do art and all 3 do storyline. It's up to you.
5. Top 5 favorite abilities/powers from manga?
1. These questions are always so difficult. Especially since I’m more of an anime guy! But in order from 1 to 10: Berserk, Eden: It’s an Endless World!, Dorohedoro, Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure, Hayate no Gotoku, Beelzebub, Nukoduke, Spirit Circle, Rin, The Breaker.
2. Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, Dorohedoro, Uzumaki, Apocalypse no Toride, and Ajin.
3. Guts from Berserk, because he is quite possibly the most fleshed out character in manga history. I can believe that he was once a real person. Oga Tatsumi from Beelzebub because the guy is just so funny (I love Beelzebub). Keima Katsuragi from The World God Only Knows because although the manga he appears in has a lot of slow moments, he makes up the entirety of the manga’s beauty (incredibly intelligent as well as incredibly funny). Joseph Joestar from JJBA Part 2: Battle Tendency because he’s the best Joestar, hands down. And Elijah Ballard from Eden: It’s an Endless World, mainly because of a single arc that made think he was a pretty badass character.
The female ones will be in the next round, I have to think hard about that one.
4. I would choose Hiroki Endo to write the story, Kamaro (Jin-Hwan Park) to illustrate it, and Kentaro Miura for the character development.
5. Unlimited Blade Works from Fate/Stay Night, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception from Kara no Kyoukai, The World from Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders, Innate Time Control from Fate/Zero, and whatever the fuck Alucard decided to name his abilities to consume people.
And that’s all, folks! Until next time!
BYEBYE AND GOODNIGHT! THANKS FOR ALL THE FISH!