178 replies to this topic

#41 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,079 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:55 AM

His lies and deceiving nature towards the dwarves is not really a part of his cowardice though

yes they are.
A man who hides behind lies and who deceives otheis a coward.

tumblr_mvzbgsgUOj1rv8ck7o4_250.gif

#42 Sauron

Sauron

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,144 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:35 AM

seriously. who were the main voters on this thing? zoro fans?.

The side kicks always have more fans. The inferiors always gang up on their superiors. It's just the way of the world and OP is no exception.

• Fulmine and 220volt like this

#43 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,788 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:49 AM

The side kicks always have more fans. The inferiors always gang up on their superiors. It's just the way of the world and OP is no exception.

I see. so you are saying that this hero-support called zoro, has the luck of the underdog?

24gvaiu.jpg

#44 Kaidou

Kaidou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,622 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 11:03 AM

Yeah i don't see why Zoro won since he did nothing in this arc so far.Law should have won for all the things he did honestly

#45 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,788 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 11:11 AM

alright. sauron, kaido. I think each one of us should write zoro sucks as protest.

ZORO SUCKS

Edited by tenchu, 12 January 2014 - 11:23 AM.

• Fulmine likes this

24gvaiu.jpg

#46 Danny

Danny

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,617 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 12 January 2014 - 11:14 AM

I don't think he deserves the award either, but come on, this hate is unnecessary.

#47 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,788 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 11:24 AM

I don't think he deserves the award either, but come on, this hate is unnecessary.

the hate is part of nature. join us danny. it is within you to join us

• Sauron likes this

24gvaiu.jpg

#48 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 11:52 AM

Of course, Zoro sucked. The only light is when he put up a slash under Fuji's gravity. The rest is nothing to talk about.

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#49 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,079 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 12 January 2014 - 04:51 PM

Yeah i don't see why Zoro won since he did nothing in this arc so far.Law should have won for all the things he did honestly

Like what? Staying stoic, doing nothing and still getting captured? :huh:

#50 Kaidou

Kaidou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,622 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 04:57 PM

Well Law had afr more presence and he fought Fujitora and Flamingo Tag so you need to give him props for him to survive that fight and escape.

And i don't hate Zoro i jsut don't think he had enough presence  last year.Just an opinion i guess people dislikes Law for some reason

#51 Oben

Oben

♪~

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,075 posts

User's Awards

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:01 PM

you need to give him props for him to survive that fight and escape.

And that logic makes Usopp the greatest character of all time just like that ^^

#52 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,608 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:27 PM

hahahahahaha i don't have enough time to write out all the laughing i did after reading your opinions as to why usopp was disappointing. do you guys read OP?

I am also shocked that Usopp didn't come back a brave worrier, its the same way i am disappointed that sanji didnt come back knowing where the all blue is, and luffy didn't come back the pirate king.

also, yes Zoro is overrated.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#53 zetruz

zetruz

Fisherman

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,357 posts
  • Location- research lab

User's Awards

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:56 PM

Well Law had afr more presence and he fought Fujitora and Flamingo Tag so you need to give him props for him to survive that fight and escape.

And i don't hate Zoro i jsut don't think he had enough presence  last year.Just an opinion i guess people dislikes Law for some reason

I went with Doflamingo for that very reason. While I prefer Zoro as a character, 2013 wasn't his year at all. He wasn't bad, he just didn't shine in any way.:shrug: But then again, the question can be misunderstood: it really asks "who was your favourite character in 2013?" - which is really the same as asking "who is your favourite character?". So perhaps people just got confused. Luffy, Doflamingo, and Law are the three main contenders in my book. (With Sanji and Fujitora waiting in the wings.)

• Fulmine, Sauron and Danny like this

Spoiler for the quotables!

Mun364G.png

#54 Kaidou

Kaidou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,622 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 06:04 PM

Well my favourite Strawhat is Brook but i wound't vote him for best 2013 because he barelly did anything like Zoro.Law or Flamingo would be my pick since they gave alot of good impressions last year

#55 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,079 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:00 PM

I went with Doflamingo for that very reason. While I prefer Zoro as a character, 2013 wasn't his year at all. He wasn't bad, he just didn't shine in any way. :shrug: But then again, the question can be misunderstood: it really asks "who was your favourite character in 2013?" - which is really the same as asking "who is your favourite character?". So perhaps people just got confused. Luffy, Doflamingo, and Law are the three main contenders in my book. (With Sanji and Fujitora waiting in the wings.)

What drugs do you take?

Zoro would win the strongest man poll even if he was up againt WB.

He would also win strongest fishman against Jinbei despite not actually being a fishman.

Do you one piece or?

• zetruz, DaEvilWithin, Insane Soul and 2 others like this

#56 Insane Soul

Insane Soul

A charming jerk

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,614 posts
  • LocationOne profile checks...Two profile checks...Three...

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:08 PM

No Wonder Chopper lost in so many categories!

What drugs do you take?

He would also win strongest fishman against Jinbei despite not actually being a fishman.

Do you one piece or?

Lololololo saving this

#57 Sauron

Sauron

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,144 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:20 PM

I see. so you are saying that this hero-support called zoro, has the luck of the underdog?

He doesn't have luck; his character profile is more appealing to fans because he's cool. Zoro is a lot like the stereotypical jock. Adjectives that describe them include aggressive, muscular, alcoholic, stupid and popular. They're like big dumps of **** that all the beta males gravitate towards or secretly admire and girls have huge crushes on them. It's a consolation for lacking the supremacy of Luffy's natural talents. End of the day most jocks are working in Mcdonalds or other manual labour workplaces; in contrast, the truly talented individuals are winning tournaments in the biggest leagues. Luffy is the one who will win GOLD at the end of the manga and become known as Pirate King. Zoro's achievements will be at a significantly lower level.

Edited by Sauron, 12 January 2014 - 10:37 PM.

• Fulmine likes this

#58 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:22 PM

What drugs do you take?

Do you one piece or?

I tremendously struggle to find truer words

• zetruz likes this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#59 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,788 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:43 PM

He doesn't have luck; his character profile is more appealing to fans because he's cool. Zoro is a lot like the stereotypical jock. Adjectives that describe them include aggressive, muscular, alcoholic, stupid and popular. They're like big dumps of **** that all the beta males gravitate towards or secretly admire and girls have huge crushes on them. It's a consolation for lacking the supremacy of Luffy's natural talents. End of the day most jocks are working in Mcdonalds or other manual labour workplaces; in contrast, the truly talented individuals are winning tournaments in the biggest leagues. Luffy is the one who will win GOLD at the end of the manga and become known as Pirate King. Zoro's achievements will be at a significantly lower level.

I see. I think the title of dumb jock for zoro is too high. He is more of the loner type, the new kid that has muscle and body but doesn't play any sport and gets lost on his way to the cafeteria

He could ask where is the cafeteria? well, take a look on what happens when somebody tries to help him

top left

one-piece-2420277.jpg

24gvaiu.jpg

#60 kame d. kaze

kame d. kaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,834 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 11:05 PM

The comments here are hilarious.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users