• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,086 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 30 January 2016 - 08:20 AM

Villain/Antagonist of the year

Spoiler

Best Female Character

Spoiler

Best Male Character (for the second year running) 

Spoiler

Best New Male Character

Spoiler

Best New Female Character 

Spoiler

Best Chapter 

Spoiler

Most dissapointing character

Spoiler

Best Marine Officer 

Spoiler

Best Attack

Spoiler

Best Fight 

Spoiler

• Sanji, Raiden, Sloan and 4 others like this

tumblr_mvzbgsgUOj1rv8ck7o4_250.gif

#122 zetruz

zetruz

Fisherman

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,357 posts
  • Location- research lab

User's Awards

Posted 30 January 2016 - 08:28 AM

[Filler to enable Miss Coquine to post again.]

• Sanji likes this

Spoiler for the quotables!

Mun364G.png

#123 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,086 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 30 January 2016 - 08:29 AM

Funniest Moment 

Spoiler

Funniest Character (3rd year running... a record) 

Spoiler

Epic Expression No lie this the face that got me pregnant, ended world famine and cured cancer

Spoiler

• Sanji, Raiden, Sloan and 3 others like this

#124 Sloan

Sloan

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Location#T.Dot #416 #905 #ScarTown #PK #KnM #6 #GTA #DonQuixote

User's Awards

Posted 30 January 2016 - 09:06 AM

yo

2pyaix0.jpg

#125 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 02:29 PM

Best Attack

I guess the best attack is KingKong Gun, right? (I mean, it's not the 16 sacred bullets, right?)

• Miss Coquine and Chillman like this

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#126 Sanji

Sanji

Mr. Prince

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 03:03 PM

Viola won best female character :aww:

xGzqj0x.gif

Official member of the Killer Kick Course Squad

#127 GintaMan

GintaMan

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts
  • LocationSniper Island

Posted 09 February 2016 - 03:52 PM

It's a wrap! Wow, Barto winning 3rd year in a row. It really has been 3 years now since he was introduced? Damn... Time flies fast indeed.

"To have a dream is to struggle with reality."

Have a taste of my pIMP Slap!

tiM4Zrr.gif

"The Old Man of the North"

http://38.media.tumb...EcNV1r1vglf.gif

Chairman Emeritus, OMF Butt Stuff Appreciation Association

Almighty Bishop of the Church of Escanor, Gawd of the Sun

#128 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 05:10 PM

Viola won best female character :aww:

I honest to god thought that was Robin LOL

• Chillman likes this

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#129 Fleet

Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 05:23 PM

I honest to god thought that was Robin LOL

It is. Oda reeeally needs to make his female characters distinguishable.
  • Sanji and Chillman like this

#130 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,631 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 05:46 PM

I thought she was Hancock.

#131 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,086 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 13 February 2017 - 01:14 PM

Finally the long awaited Rihsults are out! 

Best Volume Cover : 

Spoiler

Favorite Color Spread: 

Spoiler

Favorite Character Design: 

Spoiler

Favorite Design (excluding character): 

Spoiler

Best Cliffhanger: The destruction of Baltigo 

Best Plot Twist: Minks protecting Raizo 

Villain/Antagonist of the year:

Spoiler

Most hyped character for 2017: 

Spoiler

Best female character: 

Spoiler

Best Male Character: 

Spoiler

Best New Female Character

Spoiler

Best New Male Character: 

Spoiler

(To be continued)

I'm going to need someone to post for me to post the next bits thanks

• Sanji, Fulmine, Bloodknight and 1 other like this

#132 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 01:41 PM

• Abaroxa likes this

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#133 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,696 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 02:59 PM

Good rejiu was the best female, I was worried for a second vivi might win it. That would be great but I actually like rejiu for now.

Jack was the best antagonist? Hahahah women will never be equal to men in manga. All jack did was go around threatening bad ass things he couldn't follow through with and getting his ass kicked and he beat BM who is an emperor..... good job jack.

Wasn't kiadou most hyped for 2016 also? I swear I will never vote for kiadou again....if he doesn't show up in 2017 I give up he won't ever show up

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#134 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,086 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 13 February 2017 - 05:17 PM

Funniest Character

Spoiler

Most Disappointing Character

Spoiler

Best Chapter: Chapter 844 "Luffy vs Sanji" 

Favorite Attack:

Spoiler

Best Fight:

Spoiler

Funniest Moment

Spoiler

Best speech

“Do you really think you can get rid of me [...] You kicked me many times, but it is you whose feeling hurts. Our journey is still on the way! Be sure to come back! Sanji, Without you, I can’t become Pirate King!” Luffy

My thoughts:

Spoiler

Btw i'm thinking of doing this only at the end of each arc from now on. I think it's a better way to see the entire plot development/characters etc. not just limiting to a time frame. 

Hope you all enjoyed.  :^_^:

• Fulmine, Zeando, Abaroxa and 2 others like this

#135 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,631 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 05:30 PM

Btw i'm thinking of doing this only at the end of each arc from now on. I think it's a better way to see the entire plot development/characters etc. not just limiting to a time frame.

If you're willing to go through that then sure.

#136 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,329 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 01:35 AM

Brooke should have won most disapointing character. 

But Sanji winning it does make me happy. :lol:

sUP3nUt.jpg?1

“I’m a slow learner, it’s true. But I learn. "

#137 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,696 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 08:37 AM

If you're willing to go through that then sure.

All that? If Oda breaks his promise and does every arc like dr she would be doing less work then yearly things.

Although if you do every arc some of these categories would be redundant. Like "best villain" I mean the antagonist should win that..... probably not this arc but normally they should...DD and akainu and hodi would of won it for their arc

Brooke should have won most disapointing character.

But Sanji winning it does make me happy. :lol:

Really? He did 10 times better then anyone could of hopes he would against BM.

I mean it is disappointing it made BM look so weak...... but that is BM's fault for being weak not brooks fault for standing up to her so well

Funniest Character

Most Disappointing Character

Best Chapter: Chapter 844 "Luffy vs Sanji"

Favorite Attack:
Spoiler

Best Fight:

Funniest Moment
Spoiler

Best speech
“Do you really think you can get rid of me [...] You kicked me many times, but it is you whose feeling hurts. Our journey is still on the way! Be sure to come back! Sanji, Without you, I can’t become Pirate King!” Luffy

My thoughts:
Spoiler

Hope you all enjoyed. :^_^:

Really? I am not challenging your opinion but you don't think a character that got an entire year named after him, who did nothing but cry and fail to make plans and get his but kicked about as much as he always did. Didn't disappoint you?

I mean I personally think BM should of won it knowing what we know now about her, but sadly the polls were before the extend of how weak her and her crew is, was revealed.

I mean if we call next year "the year of captain Kidd"

Then I proceed to do nothing but cry and get my but kicked and dont say a single negative thing, then the entire year as I am acting pathetic the few people that like me will keep saying "don't worry he is in it for the long con, any day now he will release a brand new theory that will blow everything you know about op out of the water" then when the year is almost over, I reveal I had nothing planned and am maybe thinking about doing what was expected of me all along, but by then it is too late.

Wouldn't you be disappointed in me? And I am not even a character.

And regardless of my bad metaphor. There was no other character as disappointing as Sanji this year. The G66 kicked his ass living up to their evil hype, BM sucks but the extent of her suck wasn't revealed until the year was over and we were still processing her. Crackers was defeated but he was defeated in an almost luffy vs Enel was where luffy had his natural enemy and they still fought for 12 hours.

Face is, any man that cries out of sadness (not happiness like franky) is kinda dissapointing already, let alone in the year they were supposed to be making up for being absent.

Hey guys Sanji is finally back!!!! Now for him to show you why you missed him so much!!!!

banner.png

#138 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 08:53 AM

All that? If Oda breaks his promise and does every arc like dr she would be doing less work then yearly things.

Although if you do every arc some of these categories would be redundant. Like "best villain" I mean the antagonist should win that..... probably not this arc but normally they should...DD and akainu and hodi would of won it for their arc

Really? He did 10 times better then anyone could of hopes he would against BM.

I mean it is disappointing it made BM look so weak...... but that is BM's fault for being weak not brooks fault for standing up to her so well

Really? I am not challenging your opinion but you don't think a character that got an entire year named after him, who did nothing but cry and fail to make plans and get his but kicked about as much as he always did. Didn't disappoint you?

I mean I personally think BM should of won it knowing what we know now about her, but sadly the polls were before the extend of how weak her and her crew is, was revealed.

I mean if we call next year "the year of captain Kidd"

Then I proceed to do nothing but cry and get my but kicked and dont say a single negative thing, then the entire year as I am acting pathetic the few people that like me will keep saying "don't worry he is in it for the long con, any day now he will release a brand new theory that will blow everything you know about op out of the water" then when the year is almost over, I reveal I had nothing planned and am maybe thinking about doing what was expected of me all along, but by then it is too late.

Wouldn't you be disappointed in me? And I am not even a character.

And regardless of my bad metaphor. There was no other character as disappointing as Sanji this year. The G66 kicked his ass living up to their evil hype, BM sucks but the extent of her suck wasn't revealed until the year was over and we were still processing her. Crackers was defeated but he was defeated in an almost luffy vs Enel was where luffy had his natural enemy and they still fought for 12 hours.

Face is, any man that cries out of sadness (not happiness like franky) is kinda dissapointing already, let alone in the year they were supposed to be making up for being absent.

Hey guys Sanji is finally back!!!! Now for him to show you why you missed him so much!!!!

Then I'm sorry to tell you every SH (except Zoro and Sanji(?) Don't remember these two) cried out of sadness at Going Merrys funeral... I don't really get the point about being dissapointed by someone who cries out of sadness. I'm sure you wouldn't feel it as such a dissapointment if it was a soldier crying (not sobbing, but crying) on a honorific funeral of his closest comrade who sacrificed his life to save him, or something like that.

And by the way, there IS a character who dissapointed (ME) more than Sanji did: Bobbin. I don't know why people where shocled by the bounty, the moment he was seen with the rage army you could see he wasn't going to be the hyped character most of people thought he was. That's a dissapointing character to me (Sanji didn't disapoint me, as everything he did fits on his personality imo).

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#139 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,696 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 09:09 AM

Then I'm sorry to tell you every SH (except Zoro and Sanji(?) Don't remember these two) cried out of sadness at Going Merrys funeral... I don't really get the point about being dissapointed by someone who cries out of sadness. I'm sure you wouldn't feel it as such a dissapointment if it was a soldier crying (not sobbing, but crying) on a honorific funeral of his closest comrade who sacrificed his life to save him, or something like that.

And by the way, there IS a character who dissapointed (ME) more than Sanji did: Bobbin. I don't know why people where shocled by the bounty, the moment he was seen with the rage army you could see he wasn't going to be the hyped character most of people thought he was. That's a dissapointing character to me (Sanji didn't disapoint me, as everything he did fits on his personality imo).

Ya Soldiers and wife's crying at a funeral is nothing to be ashamed of. But the huge difference between crying over a loss and crying over a ship...... well..... you are kinda insulting soldiers by comparing a human life to that of losing a car.
That being said point taken there are times men cry and there is nothing wrong with that. Let me back track a little. Anyone that cries on screen about something that stupid is a dissapointment.
Sanji chose to not ask his super loving captain for help
Sanji chose to run away from the crew
Sanji chose to forget his already learned lesson about scarficing himself for zeff
Sanji chose to beat up and turn his back on luffy
Sanji chose to place all his trust solely in the hands of an enemy
Then Sanji expects us to feel bad for him?

Your foresight on bobbin impresses me. I never thought he was going to be all that,(although I thought he would be more then 100m) but it wasn't until Sanji kicked him that I noticed what was up.
I don't think this is the case, but what happened to bobbin almost reminds me of what happened to ft and bleach in their final days. Kubo and hiro both had big fights planned but due to time constraints had to cut them short. Maybe bobbin was supposed to be a big deal but Oda realized he needs to hurry this arc along? Or maybe Oda noticed bobbin's name doesn't fit in with the food theme then relegated him to the bottom of the totem pole.

banner.png

#140 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 09:09 AM

will we have the complete vote results too?

or the nominations scores as asked before?

this forum loves to hate Sanji so much :meh:  Raizo looked more disappointing to me, after Kinemon and Kanjuro he was meh

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

Spoiler The 4 ways of Discussion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users