H8ters gon h8.
1. When you create a story you add a mundane idea with an extraordinary one. Let's imagine your life is the mundane idea and you are the protagonist. What sort of extraordinary idea would you inject into your life to make it interesting?
2. Now that we have a setting for our story, take all of your problems and troubles in life as well as your personal conflicts and doubts and personify them. What is your antagonist like?
3. An antagonist is a character who is meant to compliment the protagonist and vice versa. The antagonist exploits the protagonists weaknesses - how do they exploit you?
4. A protagonist is a character who overcomes their flaws and an antagonist is a character who succumbs to them. What do you do to overcome your weaknesses and how does the antagonist fall to their own?
5. Now that the story is over, what immediate changes do you see for yourself and your life in this world? What long term changes are there?
1. I would attach a life of devilish thievery. To be the worlds greatest escape artist, and thief. I am normally a simple housewife :3
2. My antagonist is very much like me, but simply better in every way. It's thanks to quick thinking and wit I subvert their dastardly plots to undermine me!
3. by finding out my secrets. My family. My home. And my fear of things crawling into my ear and laying eggs inside of my brain.
4. By making my family, a clan of veritable badasses that show my antagonist they do not have an idea what they have got into. Hubris is their demise~
5. A life of peace, prosperity, But I know my crimes will catch up to me one day. Thankfully through training my daughter, the legacy shall live on~
1. If you could bring to life 5 women or men from manga, anime, comics, etc: who'd they be?
2. What universe would you want to migrate too if you had the power to do so, and why?
3. Is there anyone in the whole world you want to just walk up to and slap the hell out of?
4. If you could look an be like any character or person, who would they be and why?
5. Say you got marooned on an alien planet and the only inhabitants were Anthropomorphic Animal like beings; if you had a choice what kinda animal would you prefer them being an why?
1. Harley Quinn. Balilakia, Nightcrawler, Keitaro Urashima, Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV.
2. Tough question. Probably Harry Potter. because of magic fool.
3. Other than my mother? The Queen. Just to say I did it.
4. Mystique from X-Men. Because I have always loved her character, and I gotta say, I'd love to impersonate Sean Connery.
5. I. What. Umm, I'd have to say advanced Turtle people. Because turtles are the shizz.
Yay my nominee won
How fly are you o:?
How come your not on cb more ?
What places would you show a person thats never been to ireland?
What's your favourite piece of clothing?
First and current impressions of me?
1. I'm too fly, you know this, lemme give yo ass a checklist.~
2. I lately have been dealing with some life issues, and really haven't had the time D:
3. Ooooh! The docks of Arklow for one, and the Old Library at Trinity Collage definitely! Also just much of the countryside really. Plases in wester Tyrone would be fantastical!
4. My Harley Quinn inspired frock coat.
5. Devilish, cheeky, and funny~
1) Plans for a zombie apocalypse?
2) People you'd like to meet from OMF- name and explain as many as you'd like.
3) If you were a character in a story, which archetype do you think would fit you best?
4) What is the most expensive thing you've ever bought?
5) Are there any political movements or issues you find yourself aligned with at this moment in time?
1. Hole up in my home with my bug out CLOSET. I am ready for anything.
2. Zazu, Rora, Pitou, Rogue, almost all of the CB folks, Greg, Ishy, and so many other friends I have made here in 7 years.
3. Gal with Guns.
4. A Harley Quinn themed suit. I had it made from a picture on DA. Cost me €9300
5. Oh. I'd rather not this one darling. I have left such things behind me~
1. My no holds barred approach to anyone I meet regardless of status.
2. My vanity.
3. My lips.
4. My huge ass.
5. One quote to describe you my friend. "Today was a good day."
1. What is one of your best memories from childhood?
2. Is there anything currently illegal that you think should be legal or vice versa? If so what are they?
3. What is your favorite vacation that you have been on and what would be a dream vacation for you?
4. What is your favorite type of cuisine (Italian, Chinese, French, etc.) and what are some of your favorite foods?
5. If I were to give you a massive amount of money with the stipulation that you had to give at least half of it to a charitable cause, what would you donate the money towards?
1. My older brother playing the violin while I sat and drew in colouring books.
2. Marijuana should be legalized universally. But I think it should be regulated, and controlled for the people who need it.
3. When I went to Russia for work, I stayed in a town called Aldan; and I must say besides the cold, it was gorgeous. Dream-Vacation would be the Sahara. I find the sands beautiful.
4. I love foods from all around the world. Vietnamese Spring rolls, and Enchiladas are my favorite.
5. To women damaged by abusive homes.
I. What was the last movie or book that made you cry?
II. What do you think is the most controversial opinion that you have?
III.What is your biggest concern when you think about the future?
IV. Where do you think we go when we die and how does that affect your view of life?
V. If all salaries were the same what would you do for a living?
I. Toy Story 3. Makes me crumble every, damn, time.
II, That we should make murderers and rapists fight gladiator style to the death.
III. Humanity will be consumed with it's own greed and not have the will to survive.
IV. I believe that when we pass, our bodies remain here as anchors, and our spirits go into the Otherwold to allow us to help oversee the world and live in that ethereal realm in pace. I hold Priestess beliefs.
V. Be an eccentric like Gomez Addams.
what is your favorite snack?
Y I no see you in CB no more?
D: did you die?
1. Dried Wasabi Soybeans.
2. As previously stated, life has been hard lately~
3. I did once. But I came back.
Do you think I could answer at least half of these questions for you?
What are you looking forward to more, March 4th (WoR) or April 17th (GoT)?
What was your favorite guilty pleasure purchase in 2013?
What song are you listening to right now? Yes, I know you are listening to a song.
What is the most recent game you've played or are playing now?
1. Yes. I do. You slutmuffin you~ <3
2. April 17th. Duh.
3. My new home :3
4. Zombie- The Cranberries.
5. Fable Anniversary.
1. Top 10 favorite manga? All-time favorite? (Whether you elaborate on them is your choice)
2. 5 manga you would totally recommend for everyone? (may or may not be among those in question 1)
3. Top 5 male manga characters? 5 female? (be it because of badassery, trolling prowess, development, depth, appearance, boobs, sexual presence, abilities, power, intelligence etc.)
4. You can choose 3 mangaka to make the greatest manga of all time. Who would you choose? Who do what? For example: 1 does art, 1 does storyline and character development, 1 is responsible for a specific task like comedy or you can have 2 do art and all 3 do storyline etc. It's up to you.
5. Top 5 favorite abilities/powers from manga?
6. Top 5 characters of each of the Big3 you do read? (so 5 each)
1. Top ten? Yeesh. That's a toughie. Binbougami Ga!, Yokohama Kedashi Kikou, GTO, Love Hina, Hellsing, Shin Angyo Onshi, One Piece, Black Lagoon, Oyasumi Punpun, Suicide Island. In no particular order.
2. Any those ten. Including Bartender, Dorohedero, Terra Formars, Ran to Haiiro no Sekai, Nobunaga no Chef are also among my favorites and must reads. I read an inordinate amount of manga, and that's just the first few inches of the iceberg.
3. ....Man. That's not fair. At all. Just take a mishmash of any characters from those manga D: Luffy, Balilaika, Ken Rock, Chii, and Kaiman are just the top 5 favorites that come to mind.
4. I am unprepared to answer this question. Apologies.
5. Devil Fruits, Alucard's Restriction Levels, Magic from Ran to Haiiro no Sekai, Onizuka's ability to live, annnnnnnnd Hisoka's powers from HxH.
6. Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Robin, and Ace. :3 I haven't read Bleach or Naruto in years. My favorite characters respectively from both are Kenpachi and Hinata.
@Makaze~ very hardworking, and respectful~ I like ya~