839 replies to this topic

#821 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,620 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 01:13 AM

Someone remind who the protagonist of this story is.

XE6c6KC.png?2

#822 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,211 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 06:47 AM

I think that this fast travelling stuff that was mentioned this chapter maybe important in the future.

I believe that Griffith could use that fast travel method to move an attack force to or near Elf Island.

Remember, one of his major goals is to destroy all the spirit trees. That includes the one on Elf Island, which is why I believe that he will attack the island maybe using that fast travel method.
  • /2aw likes this

#823 DrugzRule

DrugzRule

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts
  • LocationExiled in Iceland

Posted 25 August 2018 - 04:38 AM

I don't think Griffith will attack Elf Island at least anytime soon, but Griffith going after other mythical creatures is interesting, perhaps it'll be possible allies for a anti-Griffith faction.

#824 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,327 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 02:51 PM

those poor giants, is there anyone Giffih won't hurt?

sUP3nUt.jpg?1

“I’m a slow learner, it’s true. But I learn. "

#825 Krizalid

Krizalid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 07:53 AM

This on hiatus again? :D When does it end?

#826 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 11:32 AM

^

A****le!

#827 Royal_King

Royal_King

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts
  • LocationTrinidad

Posted 27 February 2019 - 04:36 PM

I need to get this.. :aww: From Dark Horse Comics Twitter: 

Kentaro Miura's Berserk has horrified and delighted fans since 1989. Now, the first three Berserk volumes are collected in an oversized deluxe hardcover edition, totaling nearly 700 pages. BERSERK DELUXE EDITION VOL. 1 HC: https://bit.ly/2DcSTz2  - in comic shops now!

D0cNUE8VAAAf4i0.jpg

• Chillman likes this

HXZmyoy.jpg

A Champion of Champions may not be a Hero

#828 DrugzRule

DrugzRule

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 12:42 PM

Good news. Chapter 358 is expected to come out April 26.

https://www.skullkni...sode-358.15702/

• Shin and /2aw like this

#829 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,089 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 09 April 2019 - 06:01 PM

Nice! I was just wondering the other day that it should be soon that Berserk comes back for a handful of chapters.

Hopefully Miura decides to follow up on the Casca story and not go focus on someone else again. To finally heal her and then leave us all hanging with her big reunion with Guts was such a troll move, lol.

#830 DrugzRule

DrugzRule

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 09:30 PM

Honestly. I am not even sure I'm prepared for Casca reuniting with Guts  :psyduck:

#831 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,211 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 05:30 AM

Nice! I was just wondering the other day that it should be soon that Berserk comes back for a handful of chapters.

Hopefully Miura decides to follow up on the Casca story and not go focus on someone else again. To finally heal her and then leave us all hanging with her big reunion with Guts was such a troll move, lol.

While I am with you, Shin - I too wanna see Guts and Casca too - it wouldn't surprise me if Miura stuck with Griffith for a few more chapters or even segue over to Rickert's situation before heading over finally to Guts again tbh.

I don't mind this Griffith focus for now, so long as it leads into his eventual attack of Elf Island and the start of the endgame stage of this series.

#832 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,089 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 11 April 2019 - 05:32 PM

While I am with you, Shin - I too wanna see Guts and Casca too - it wouldn't surprise me if Miura stuck with Griffith for a few more chapters or even segue over to Rickert's situation before heading over finally to Guts again tbh.

I don't mind this Griffith focus for now, so long as it leads into his eventual attack of Elf Island and the start of the endgame stage of this series.

Watch him focus on Griffith and others and in the last chapter he jumps back to Casca and she has moved 2 feet since we last saw her and we will have to wait through another hiatus, lol.

#833 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,211 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 02:53 PM

Chapter 358 Spoilers:

https://mangahelpers...ussion.3013481/

#834 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,211 posts

Posted 27 April 2019 - 11:20 PM

Chapter 358 is out:

https://readms.net/r...serk/358/5846/1

#835 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 28 April 2019 - 09:51 AM

What is with this translation, it is all out of place?

#836 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,327 posts

Posted 28 April 2019 - 12:39 PM

my body isn't ready to read this chapter

@Baks do something

@DrugzRule

Edited by ddboy102, 28 April 2019 - 12:40 PM.

sUP3nUt.jpg?1

“I’m a slow learner, it’s true. But I learn. "

#837 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,211 posts

Posted 28 April 2019 - 02:49 PM

What is with this translation, it is all out of place?

The translation seemed fine to me. *shrugs*

So it looks like Griffith is basically, indoctrinating kids and also taking advantage of the discriminated and refugees in promise of a better station for a campaign to wipe out astral creatures.

Basically his propaganda machine to help expand his new empire and I believe this will all lead into his eventual attack on Elf Island sooner or later.

Not too sure about the last page of this chapter, I dunno where Griffith suddenly disappeared too. I mean, he was just with Charlotte in that bedroom like before he pulled his vanishing act.

#838 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 07:03 PM

Damn it Kentaro, Griffith was not meant to be a 'Sympathetic Antagonist/Villain'. Don't do it! Its been thirty years(real life) and its way too late to make him sympathetic for anything!

Posted Image

#839 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,089 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 04 May 2019 - 03:41 PM

So it is still focusing on Griffith. I wonder if we will get any Guts/Casca in this batch of chapters. 

Still, I did like the council meeting. It was nice to see some of the more human characters that are involved in politics and running the city. Also we saw that short bald guy who was a big figure back in the Golden Age arc. Seems he has completely bought into Griffith and everyone that that used to be corrupted and were trying to back stab each other have been won over by Griffith too. It is understandable given all the amazing things he has done from the battles he won to letting people see their dead loved ones. His plan to take in orphans from Charlotte's original plan and turn them into an army was interesting. Also seeing Sonia get so upset by Griffith and Charlotte was fun. Poor Mule, lol. 

Also the ending with Griffith leaving from the window was strange. Was it implying that Griffith unwillingly changes into the Moonlight Boy at night? I always thought they were separate bodies but had some kind of connection, but if they have to share the same body that makes the child's situation with Guts and Casca a lot different. Now I wonder if they share a consciousnesses or is it separated. If it isn't then he knows everything Guts and Casca have been up to. 

#840 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,039 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 04 May 2019 - 04:52 PM

I need to get this.. :aww: From Dark Horse Comics Twitter: 

Kentaro Miura's Berserk has horrified and delighted fans since 1989. Now, the first three Berserk volumes are collected in an oversized deluxe hardcover edition, totaling nearly 700 pages. BERSERK DELUXE EDITION VOL. 1 HC: https://bit.ly/2DcSTz2  - in comic shops now!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D0cNUE8VAAAf...

I just started collecting the volumes 2 years ago………………………………………….

• Royal_King likes this

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users