So Lets Quest away
1) What are three questions you would ask yourself?
2) You have been proclamed evil despot of the world. As you cackle darkly watching over the masses of humans that are prostrating themselves to the ground in fear of your power, might and awe, you turn to your desk, pick up a pen, and begin to write your first despotic edict, which everyone must obey. What will this despotic edict be? And what will the punishment for failing to obey this despotic edict be?
3) Your off to get some lunch from the store! As you walk down a dank, dark alleyway, you notice a briefcase leaning against the wall, a hundred (insert currency of your nation) bill half stuck out of the briefcase, yet the case itself is covered in a dark red substance that, from a distance, looks awfully like blood. What will you do?
4) You are wandering along the beach, admiring the sunset. Suddenly a glimmer in the sand catches your eye. Thinking it a gold doubloon from ages old, you rush to the glint and dig it out. Alas, it is not a gold doubloon, but rather a strange looking Arabic style lamp. Now you've heard rumours about these so called Arabic style lamps, how many of them contain djinns, particularly ones covered in glowing Arabic symbols, as this one is. Your mind traces over all the Djinns you have read about, those that grant wishes... but then you remember there are also stories about Djinn raging against god and destroying the world, I mean, the lamp has been sealed for a reason. Will you dust the lamp and summon the Djinn?
5) Remember those three questions at the beginning? What is the answer to those three questions you asked yourself?
1. A. How can I get Black to the Future?
B. Once I go black, can I go back?
C. How long with this blackout last?
2. Edict: The Official Ethnic group for all humans is now Basketball-American, punishment is banishment from the NBA.
4. That Djinn was probably put in his prison by the white man, I'm busting my homeboy.
5. A. https://www.youtube....h?v=ThlhSnRk21E
By the way, can anyone explain to me how to work this quote system? I'm in some real trouble here.
Happy late Martin Luther King Day.
1. Top 10 favorite manga? All-time favorite? (Whether you elaborate on them is your choice)
1. Cat **** One
3. Book of Mormon
4. Just a minute, I'm checking my sister's collection of ****** comics from the cursed isle of Japan.
5. Got it.
6. Uh...there's something here called "Princess Ai", let's go with that for six.
7. Have any of you ever been to Detroit? I'm from there, I was just a wee lad when I saw the Hellpit fighting rings start up, I was kidnapped at a young age for one. Ended up just about killing every goddamn challenger that came my way, they had to stop putting me in fights because no one would bet on them. Placed me in the hole, a dank chamber with a wet floor to sleep on. Tried lowering meals to me by hope, morons forgot someone can climb a rope, I busted out of the hole and now I wander the streets of Detroit, hunting down those who put me there.
8. I like Katekyo Hitman Reborn, it was pretty great.
10. I liked what I saw of Claymore before I lost my place and never bothered picking it back up.
2. 5 manga you would totally recommend for everyone? (may or may not be among those in question 1)
1. With it's stunning depictions of working class citizens in the feudal technologically advanced world of not-Japan, Naruto wins all the awards for best Comintern Comic.
2. For giving us a story of heartbreak and loss, yet showing us the power of the human spirit, this award goes out to Bleach.
3. For showing us the dangers of milkmen and the unknown streets winding through our homes, One Piece.
4. For leading us to the corner of the Gods, praise be unto the mind's overload, Fairy Tail.
5. Because it gave me love_that_goku, Dragonball Z.
3. Top 5 male manga characters? 5 female? (be it because of badassery, trolling prowess, development, depth, appearance, boobs, sexual presence, abilities, power, intelligence etc.)
Lemme tell you something kid, you never play favorites. All parents have favorites, but you don't show it! So yes, out of all my children of ink and paper, out of all the characters of psuedo-literature, I have favorites, but admitting to them would be unfair to the others. You ever see Joseph and the Techicolor Dreamcoat? Man plays favorites among his kids in that, gives his favorite son a fancy coat because he reminds him of his dead wife(and remember, this is a polygamous family, what kind of kids movie is this? Seriously, this is the cancer that is destroying America), the son, to no one's surprise, acts like a huge dick and talks about how great he is. The rest of the family, the true heroes of the film, decide to sell him off into slavery and say he died. I don't want to defend slavery, but hard work never did anything but build character.
The lesson? Don't be open about your favorites, it's only going to get Laffy Taffy from None Piece or Narrator from Naratoe arrested or something. Aside from the fact that Loopy is already a jobless bum("Pirate King" is not an actual occupation) who wanders from place to place, stealing food, each of those sea monsters are probably a local stable meal.
4. You can choose 3 mangaka to make the greatest manga of all time. Who would you choose? Who do what? For example: 1 does art, 1 does storyline and character development, 1 is responsible for a specific task like comedy or you can have 2 do art and all 3 do storyline etc. It's up to you.
I would choose Neil Gaiman, Grant Morrison, and Alan Moore.
Some other guys can do art, but those three would make something crazy, mostly Morrison for the nutty plots, Gaiman for the pulp mythology, and Alan Moore to look like your crazy English teacher who worships a snake god or something.
5. Top 5 favorite abilities/powers from manga?
1. Ninja Skills
2. Saiyan Powers
3. Samurai Skills
4. Wizard Powers
5. Something that is the same as the above, because seriously, everyone just fights like Super Saiyans in Japanese comic books.
I'll level with you guys, I'm not that crazy about Japanese comics, I'm really just in it for the money at this point.
6. Top 5 characters of each of the Big3 you do read? (so 5 each)
Only one Big 3 I know.
1)Are you coming to my wedding with Drake?
I hate you so much right now.
Were the space nazis or the mole romans worse?
Nazis, of course.
By the way, this has been brought to by Betty Crocker, for the best apple pie.
Also, guys, I love Andy Sidaris films, Hard to Ticket to Hawaii is great. I love his cheap b-action movie style, I love how bad the dialogue is, the hilarious one-liners that are so awkward, the use of almost every female actor being a former Playboy bunny, I love his arrogance, his weird way of inserting himself into films, the characters that exist for no reason, but most of all, I love the universe. How actors change from film to film but the characters are treated just the same, how there's alternate universes and timelines, how it all wraps up in "Return to Savage Beach" but not really because it's just references to other films. I don't know if you've ever seen anything of him, but just look it up, start with Hard Ticket to Hawaii, it's where I started. Seriously, the Room has nothing on this guy.
Inventor of the Honey Shot and Winner of My Heart