Photo

Question Time with Ganderath

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

Poll: Question Time with Ganderath (18 member(s) have cast votes)

Who should we question next?

1. Satoshi (3 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

2. Markmus (3 votes [5.56%])

3. Ultrafragor (3 votes [5.56%])

4. SoulFire (1 votes [1.85%])

Percentage of vote: 1.85%

5. Ace1225 (2 votes [3.70%])

Percentage of vote: 3.70%

6. laxus pwns natsu (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

7. Waco (1 votes [1.85%])

8. ddboy102 (4 votes [7.41%])

Percentage of vote: 7.41%

9. Nemrut (4 votes [7.41%])

10. Broken (4 votes [7.41%])

11. Wingman (3 votes [5.56%])

12. evilcheeser (4 votes [7.41%])

13. White Zangetsu (4 votes [7.41%])

14. Tokoya (4 votes [7.41%])

15. soccerislife (6 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

16. Darthwin (4 votes [7.41%])

17. ruggia (3 votes [5.56%])

18. OP Eyes FTW (0 votes [0.00%])

19. Sithis (1 votes [1.85%])

20. WaffleCopter (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Makaze

Makaze

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • LocationThe Matinée

User's Awards

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:27 PM

Welcome to Question Time with Ganderath! Ask away.

Remember to be respectful, and above all, enjoy yourselves.

Notes:
  • You may ask a maximum of 5 questions unless the person being asked the questions agrees to answering more. We don't want to overwhelm them.
  • Follow the forum rules.
  • Further rules in the the discussion thread.
Spoiler Nominations List

Spoiler Hiatus

Spoiler Declined Particiation

Edited by Makaze, 21 January 2014 - 04:29 PM.

I hold you in the highest regard, my friends.

ibdl7kCi5PMto4.png
τη καλλίστη | Fallacious | Technical | BBCode Editor

#2 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,136 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, and contemplating life.

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:38 PM

1. If you could bring to life 5 women or men from manga, anime, comics, etc: who'd they be?

2. What universe would you want to migrate too if you had the power to do so, and why?

3. Is there anyone in the whole world you want to just walk up to and slap the hell out of?

4. If you could look an be like any character or person, who would they be and why?

5. Say you got marooned on an alien planet and the only inhabitants were Anthropomorphic Animal like beings; if you had a choice what kinda animal would you prefer them being an why?

Show me the way to go home - I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago - And it’s gone right to my head
Wherever I may roam - On land or sea or foam
You can always hear me singing this song
Show me the way to go home.

#3 Sauron

Sauron

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,144 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:18 PM

Are you man or woman?

#4 Masked Rider

Masked Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • LocationWhere?

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:38 PM

1.What is the most paranormal experience you've ever had?

2.Who is the person you are described by you?

3.Where does your judgement lie in your intuition or your reason?

4.When can you be expected to arrive on time, early, or late?

5.Why or why not see yourself passing on your lineage?

#5 Ganderath

Ganderath

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • LocationSerbian Fetish Dungeon

User's Awards

2    2   

Posted 21 January 2014 - 07:28 PM

1. If you could bring to life 5 women or men from manga, anime, comics, etc: who'd they be?

2. What universe would you want to migrate too if you had the power to do so, and why?

3. Is there anyone in the whole world you want to just walk up to and slap the hell out of?

4. If you could look an be like any character or person, who would they be and why?

5. Say you got marooned on an alien planet and the only inhabitants were Anthropomorphic Animal like beings; if you had a choice what kinda animal would you prefer them being an why?

Question 1: Act 1.

1. Charles Barkley.

2. Shadow Barkley.

3. Hoopz Barkley.

4&5-These two.

RaygarKazz.JPG

Question 2:

(We open up on a dark room, there are several TV screens on the wall, images flashing incomprehensibly, a man is chained to a chair, back facing us)

MAN: You maniacs, this can't be the truth!

(A VOICE SPEAKS, SOUNDING AS IF IT IS BEING SENT THROUGH SHODDY RADIO)

VOICE: Every Superbowl commercial is lined with special instructions to Burmese operatives for those you can see.

MAN: No more! Please!

VOICE: A woman is always behind the counter at 7/11 in El Paso, ask her to show her **** and she will read your future.

MAN: Stop!

(The camera fades to black)

Question 3:

-Since it's "slap the hell out of, and not something worse:

******* Richie Neiderhoff, that man is a total dick. When I was a wee lad, Neiderhoff was always there, always mocking me. When I went ice-fishing in Wisconsin, Neiderhoff had to tell me the best spot was on the lake with the thinnest ice. I drowned that night for the first time. It really puts things in perspective, drowning, you don't mind the water so much after it. Anyways, I came out from that with a mean streak a mile long, but no biggie, I'd be good, I'd let go, honest mistake right? Cut to a few weeks later, the second big incident. I had a dog, you see, I loved that dog, he was always there for me, Spot was great. So I came home and he was missing, I looked everywhere, over hills and past forests. I found nothing but Neiderhoff, he stared at me "I ate him, I had to".

Question 4:

I remember talking to the man of science, we met in a park in Chicago. I was there, with a friend of mine, he was visiting and I was showing him around. We came to the park and met a man along our way, dressed in practical clothing. He spoke to us of his experiences. "I will tell you what I have seen, I was working in Portland. They were bringing in opium from Rangoon, we mixed it with Robitussin and shipped it out. I never knew what it was for, you know? I just thought it was some sort of experiment. Hey, can you spot me a quarter? I need it tip this guy. Thanks, okay, where was I? Right, so I decide to take a little peak at some of their test runs. It wasn't hard, I just had to follow some signs until I found the hallway...God...that hallway...It wasn't...bad, just...unnerving, a nice, well lit, clean hallway. Walls white like bone, a single metal door looming at the end. I steeled myself...not like that mattered, in hindsight...God I was so stupid, and opened it. it." At this point our fellow was shaking and we had to comfort him before he spoke again. "There was just a man in there, lying on a cot, he looked over at me and asked if I was here to see the results. I played along and approached him. I blacked out, the world slipped away from me and I found myself floating in space above the Earth, watching it go by. And then I was back in my body, in the same room, looking at the woman on the cot, with her screaming for me not to look at her. Man? What man? Why do you keep saying I told you there was a man in the room?"

Question 5: 

Something small and weak, I need to assert my human master race privileges after all.

Are you man or woman?

Great question, one day, I hope I have a great answer.

1.What is the most paranormal experience you've ever had?

2.Who is the person you are described by you?

3.Where does your judgement lie in your intuition or your reason?

4.When can you be expected to arrive on time, early, or late?

5.Why or why not see yourself passing on your lineage?

1. It happened just last week. I was picking up burgers for the rest of the team. As I pulled into the drive-through, I found myself in a different car, a limo. There was this woman, sitting on the other side from me, a large breasted red-head, great legs. She was smoking a cigarette that smelled of burning flesh, there was several flowers in the car, each sickly with revolting colors on them, one had the remains of a dead bird hanging from it.

"Hey sweetie, how about you and me have some fun?" Was her first line.

"I think I'd just like burgers for the rest of the team."

"Oh I know all about meat." Her second line.

"How would you feel about another person being in on this?"

"Oh? Who do you have in mind?" Her last line.

"Mr. 357." Two shots, all it took.

I was back in my car leaving McDonalds, the burgers in a bag in the shotgun seat.

Question 2:

The-Wurzels-.jpg

Question 3: My judgement lies in tactical judgement when on mission for the Vector Force.

In all other situations, my judgement is based on my natural charm and social graces.

4. Time is not an issue.

http://www.growvc.co...in-startups.jpg

QUESTION 5A: THE PREQUEL:

Question irrelevant, I already have 27 legitimate heirs to my holdings, not counting illegitimate and unknown children.

• Petite Fleur, DaEvilWithin, Fulmine and 2 others like this

9uDrnRm.png

#6 Nyanko

Nyanko

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,830 posts
  • LocationNyah

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:00 PM

So Lets Quest away

1) What are three questions you would ask yourself?

2) You have been proclamed evil despot of the world. As you cackle darkly watching over the masses of humans that are prostrating themselves to the ground in fear of your power, might and awe, you turn to your desk, pick up a pen, and begin to write your first despotic edict, which everyone must obey. What will this despotic edict be? And what will the punishment for failing to obey this despotic edict be?

3) Your off to get some lunch from the store! As you walk down a dank, dark alleyway, you notice a briefcase leaning against the wall, a hundred (insert currency of your nation) bill half stuck out of the briefcase, yet the case itself is covered in a dark red substance that, from a distance, looks awfully like blood. What will you do?

4) You are wandering along the beach, admiring the sunset. Suddenly a glimmer in the sand catches your eye. Thinking it a gold doubloon from ages old, you rush to the glint and dig it out. Alas, it is not a gold doubloon, but rather a strange looking Arabic style lamp. Now you've heard rumours about these so called Arabic style lamps, how many of them contain djinns, particularly ones covered in glowing Arabic symbols, as this one is. Your mind traces over all the Djinns you have read about, those that grant wishes... but then you remember there are also stories about Djinn raging against god and destroying the world, I mean, the lamp has been sealed for a reason. Will you dust the lamp and summon the Djinn?

5) Remember those three questions at the beginning? What is the answer to those three questions you asked yourself?

The Nominations for OMF Top 20 ongoing Manga for August/September are over. The results can be seen here!

http://onemangaforum...tember-edition/

Don't like the results? Then vote in the 4th Quarter poll in January

#7 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,376 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:07 PM

1. Top 10 favorite manga? All-time favorite? (Whether you elaborate on them is your choice)

2. 5 manga you would totally recommend for everyone? (may or may not be among those in question 1)

3. Top 5 male manga characters? 5 female? (be it because of badassery, trolling prowess, development, depth, appearance, boobs, sexual presence, abilities, power, intelligence etc.)

4. You can choose 3 mangaka to make the greatest manga of all time. Who would you choose? Who do what? For example: 1 does art, 1 does storyline and character development, 1 is responsible for a specific task like comedy or you can have 2 do art and all 3 do storyline etc. It's up to you.

5. Top 5 favorite abilities/powers from manga?

6. Top 5 characters of each of the Big3 you do read? (so 5 each)

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#8 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,324 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:28 PM

1)Are you coming to my wedding with Drake?

2) tumblr_mzr2mnrcRY1t3t1mho1_500.gif

Edited by ddboy102, 21 January 2014 - 11:28 PM.

438b6dc4-4b96-40ed-91e3-93581b8572b6_zps

“When you play the game of thrones you win or you die. There is no middle ground.” 

Spoiler Cersei Quotes

#9 ZCOverload

ZCOverload

Veneer

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,413 posts
  • LocationSunset Vista

User's Awards

3       2    4   

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:54 AM

Were the space nazis or the mole romans worse?

I'll clear this with no continues!

wlpOFuA.gif

#10 Ganderath

Ganderath

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts

User's Awards

2    2   

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:19 PM

So Lets Quest away

1) What are three questions you would ask yourself?

2) You have been proclamed evil despot of the world. As you cackle darkly watching over the masses of humans that are prostrating themselves to the ground in fear of your power, might and awe, you turn to your desk, pick up a pen, and begin to write your first despotic edict, which everyone must obey. What will this despotic edict be? And what will the punishment for failing to obey this despotic edict be?

3) Your off to get some lunch from the store! As you walk down a dank, dark alleyway, you notice a briefcase leaning against the wall, a hundred (insert currency of your nation) bill half stuck out of the briefcase, yet the case itself is covered in a dark red substance that, from a distance, looks awfully like blood. What will you do?

4) You are wandering along the beach, admiring the sunset. Suddenly a glimmer in the sand catches your eye. Thinking it a gold doubloon from ages old, you rush to the glint and dig it out. Alas, it is not a gold doubloon, but rather a strange looking Arabic style lamp. Now you've heard rumours about these so called Arabic style lamps, how many of them contain djinns, particularly ones covered in glowing Arabic symbols, as this one is. Your mind traces over all the Djinns you have read about, those that grant wishes... but then you remember there are also stories about Djinn raging against god and destroying the world, I mean, the lamp has been sealed for a reason. Will you dust the lamp and summon the Djinn?

5) Remember those three questions at the beginning? What is the answer to those three questions you asked yourself?

1. A. How can I get Black to the Future?
B. Once I go black, can I go back?
C. How long with this blackout last?

2. Edict: The Official Ethnic group for all humans is now Basketball-American, punishment is banishment from the NBA.

3. https://www.youtube....h?v=Ms5eSsOKk14

4. That Djinn was probably put in his prison by the white man, I'm busting my homeboy.

5. A. https://www.youtube....h?v=ThlhSnRk21E

B. https://www.youtube....h?v=thIVtEOtlWM

C. https://www.youtube....h?v=WPRd892li3g

By the way, can anyone explain to me how to work this quote system? I'm in some real trouble here.

Happy late Martin Luther King Day.

1. Top 10 favorite manga? All-time favorite? (Whether you elaborate on them is your choice)

Favorite Japanimoo?

1. Cat **** One

2. Dune

3. Book of Mormon

4. Just a minute, I'm checking my sister's collection of ****** comics from the cursed isle of Japan.

5. Got it.

6. Uh...there's something here called "Princess Ai", let's go with that for six.

7. Have any of you ever been to Detroit? I'm from there, I was just a wee lad when I saw the Hellpit fighting rings start up, I was kidnapped at a young age for one. Ended up just about killing every goddamn challenger that came my way, they had to stop putting me in fights because no one would bet on them. Placed me in the hole, a dank chamber with a wet floor to sleep on. Tried lowering meals to me by hope, morons forgot someone can climb a rope, I busted out of the hole and now I wander the streets of Detroit, hunting down those who put me there.

8. I like Katekyo Hitman Reborn, it was pretty great.

9. Seinfeld

10. I liked what I saw of Claymore before I lost my place and never bothered picking it back up.

2. 5 manga you would totally recommend for everyone? (may or may not be among those in question 1)

1. With it's stunning depictions of working class citizens in the feudal technologically advanced world of not-Japan, Naruto wins all the awards for best Comintern Comic.

2. For giving us a story of heartbreak and loss, yet showing us the power of the human spirit, this award goes out to Bleach.

3. For showing us the dangers of milkmen and the unknown streets winding through our homes, One Piece.

4. For leading us to the corner of the Gods, praise be unto the mind's overload, Fairy Tail.

5. Because it gave me love_that_goku, Dragonball Z.

3. Top 5 male manga characters? 5 female? (be it because of badassery, trolling prowess, development, depth, appearance, boobs, sexual presence, abilities, power, intelligence etc.)

Lemme tell you something kid, you never play favorites. All parents have favorites, but you don't show it! So yes, out of all my children of ink and paper, out of all the characters of psuedo-literature, I have favorites, but admitting to them would be unfair to the others. You ever see Joseph and the Techicolor Dreamcoat? Man plays favorites among his kids in that, gives his favorite son a fancy coat because he reminds him of his dead wife(and remember, this is a polygamous family, what kind of kids movie is this? Seriously, this is the cancer that is destroying America), the son, to no one's surprise, acts like a huge dick and talks about how great he is. The rest of the family, the true heroes of the film, decide to sell him off into slavery and say he died. I don't want to defend slavery, but hard work never did anything but build character.

The lesson? Don't be open about your favorites, it's only going to get Laffy Taffy from None Piece or Narrator from Naratoe arrested or something. Aside from the fact that Loopy is already a jobless bum("Pirate King" is not an actual occupation) who wanders from place to place, stealing food, each of those sea monsters are probably a local stable meal.

4. You can choose 3 mangaka to make the greatest manga of all time. Who would you choose? Who do what? For example: 1 does art, 1 does storyline and character development, 1 is responsible for a specific task like comedy or you can have 2 do art and all 3 do storyline etc. It's up to you.

I would choose Neil Gaiman, Grant Morrison, and Alan Moore.

Some other guys can do art, but those three would make something crazy, mostly Morrison for the nutty plots, Gaiman for the pulp mythology, and Alan Moore to look like your crazy English teacher who worships a snake god or something.

5. Top 5 favorite abilities/powers from manga?

1. Ninja Skills

2. Saiyan Powers

3. Samurai Skills

4. Wizard Powers

5. Something that is the same as the above, because seriously, everyone just fights like Super Saiyans in Japanese comic books.

I'll level with you guys, I'm not that crazy about Japanese comics, I'm really just in it for the money at this point.

6. Top 5 characters of each of the Big3 you do read? (so 5 each)

Only one Big 3 I know.

Yalta_Conference_(Churchill,_Roosevelt,_

1)Are you coming to my wedding with Drake?

1-first4.png

2. No

I hate you so much right now.

One love.

Were the space nazis or the mole romans worse?

Nazis, of course.

By the way, this has been brought to by Betty Crocker, for the best apple pie.

Also, guys, I love Andy Sidaris films, Hard to Ticket to Hawaii is great. I love his cheap b-action movie style, I love how bad the dialogue is, the hilarious one-liners that are so awkward, the use of almost every female actor being a former Playboy bunny, I love his arrogance, his weird way of inserting himself into films, the characters that exist for no reason, but most of all, I love the universe. How actors change from film to film but the characters are treated just the same, how there's alternate universes and timelines, how it all wraps up in "Return to Savage Beach" but not really because it's just references to other films. I don't know if you've ever seen anything of him, but just look it up, start with Hard Ticket to Hawaii, it's where I started. Seriously, the Room has nothing on this guy.

sidaris_new.jpg

Inventor of the Honey Shot and Winner of My Heart

• ZCOverload, Fulmine and Hadz-x like this

9uDrnRm.png

#11 ZCOverload

ZCOverload

Veneer

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,413 posts
  • LocationSunset Vista

User's Awards

3       2    4   

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:29 PM

2. Do you have anything normal to say? Like, objectively normal rather than your special subjective brand.

3. Who are the worst possible people to you?

4. When are you taking me to dinner? Goddamn it I saved you from R'lyeh's pit of doom during the campaign last Tuesday.

I'll clear this with no continues!

wlpOFuA.gif

#12 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

Spider Queen

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,935 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:31 PM

1. What made you come up with your username?

2. Why would you recommend I Kill Giants?

3. What was the hardest battle you've ever fought?

4. Do you keep in touch with your old war buddies?

5. I know you have a history of killing people, but have you actually saved anyone?

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#13 Ganderath

Ganderath

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts

User's Awards

2    2   

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:49 PM

2. Do you have anything normal to say? Like, objectively normal rather than your special subjective brand.

3. Who are the worst possible people to you?

4. When are you taking me to dinner? Goddamn it I saved you from R'lyeh's pit of doom during the campaign last Tuesday.

2. UH

UH

UH

UH

UH

NICE FOOTBALL GAME, I REALLY LIKED IT WHEN THEY HIT THE PUCK INTO THE GOAL NET FOR THE THREE POINTER, GIVE ME A VUVUZELA.

3. I really hate people with plaid shoes, they cannot be allowed in skyscrapers, it would be the end of that city.

4. I was thinking our dates could be a little more low key.

I have the best meal, right here between my legs.

1. What made you come up with your username?

I made it up when I was but a wee lad. I needed an alias to go undercover in the Fae Courts.

2. Why would you recommend I Kill Giants?

Because it's really good. It's not about someone trying to save THE world, it's about someone trying to hold their own world together by escapism. Barbara is a pretty easy person to sympathize and relate to, because there are things none of us would want to admit is true. I really love the ending fight, because of course that's what Barbara is going to think up of, fighting to save her mother because she really, really can't do anything to save her.

3. What was the hardest battle you've ever fought?

It was winter in Tunguska, we were pushing the Scixfah back to their landing site, it was cold. Colder than I've ever seen a place be before, men would remove a scarf and find themselves frozen from the temperature before they could put back on. My squad was trying to cut off the invaders supply machines, we snuck under the ice itself to avoid their sensor arrays, ol' Jeremiah poked his head up and it was melted before we could pull him back down. The Scixfah walkers came above us, walking towards our allies' line like pyramids on stilts, great beasts of metal controlled by minds unknowable by ours. We heard the shouts and sounds of battle, I heard later that the venerable sky brawler "Bellerophon" took down two, one by ramming it like a iron bull and the other by overloading it's plasma core and taking it with it to an icy tomb. To us, however, we saw nothing but the ice, the endless ice and tunnels in which we dwelled, we found strange creatures down there, monsters with stomachs for arms and spiders with their hairs made of metal and their eyes cameras. It took us three days of ice, but we found ourselves below a conversion pump, turning the corpses of all creatures into energy, and with a prayer, a firmament candle, and a bomb, we destroyed the invaders source of power.

4. Do you keep in touch with your old war buddies?

The war is never over, the unknown armies still move.

5. I know you have a history of killing people, but have you actually saved anyone?

GamerPsychoMercenary.jpg?t=1354582200

9uDrnRm.png

#14 Makaze

Makaze

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • LocationThe Matinée

User's Awards

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:49 PM

1. Compare and contrast what you know of our personalities?
I hold you in the highest regard, my friends.

ibdl7kCi5PMto4.png
τη καλλίστη | Fallacious | Technical | BBCode Editor

#15 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

Spider Queen

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,935 posts

User's Awards

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:18 AM

6. God Mode, ZCoverload, you and I are all part of a DnD session. Who DM's, how do they do it and what kind of characters do you picture the rest of us making?

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#16 monstertrio

monstertrio

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:24 AM

Ganderath, how did you come up with your name?

Ganderath, I like your name

Ganderath, do you like my name?

Ganderath, what is your favorite manga?

#17 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,324 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:45 AM

sooo should I take that thing of Charles barkley as a yes?

why U no post in the Rayleigh thread anymore? :(

438b6dc4-4b96-40ed-91e3-93581b8572b6_zps

“When you play the game of thrones you win or you die. There is no middle ground.” 

Spoiler Cersei Quotes

#18 Ganderath

Ganderath

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts

User's Awards

2    2   

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:46 AM

6. God Mode, ZCoverload, you and I are all part of a DnD session. Who DM's, how do they do it and what kind of characters do you picture the rest of us making?

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one of us with some past experience DMing, so I'll take one for the team and do it.

And I DM best when I plan things out in advance, in addition, i like to throw in environmental factors(recent session had my players fighting in a collapsing crypt), but I'm not that great at scaling challenges, so I'd need to work on that. I also don't have any reliable way of getting the stats for new monsters ASAP when in game, so I just wing it with new creatures on the fly. I also like to try and make things as crazy as possible but with the same ol' DnD creatures, because some of those things are nuts.

PETITE-Cleric, of course, probably human.

ZC-My true love, maybe a fighter or rogue, I'm not too sure.

GOD MOE-Wizard, seriously, I want to see GM play wizard, or Paladin, whichever works.

1. Compare and contrast what you know of our personalities?

Problem is, we don't talk much, overall, I'd have to say you are a bit drier than I am, not that that's a bad thing, it's just A thing, I don't hate you, I just don't really know you. But here's what I think.

-I dick around more than you do. I don't think you've ever responded to Question Time with DMX songs.

-You follow the rules more than I do, seriously, the biggest reason AYAME and I are internet friendquainances is because she humored my bullshit when I got strikes on my record.

-You post more than I do, and by extension, care more about this forum than I do.

-I don't care for Japanimoo as much as you do.

-I probably like American cartoons and comics more as well.

-I know nothing about your literary tastes, how do you feel about Dune and American Gods?

-We both like the Decemberists, I know that.

See, we got a real issue, I imagine both of us have probably changed in ways since we first met and have conversed, so remembering stuff from the internet version of 50's(as in, two or so years ago) is silly.

Guys...guys...

...****...

...I kinda just straight answered these...

...****...

Ganderath, how did you come up with your name?

(SCENE OPENS ON A TABLE IN A CHEAP LOOKING DENNY'S, ALL WE CAN SEE IS THE TABLE, THE SINGLE LIGHT, A WINDOW IN WHICH THE DINER TITLE IS REFLECTED, THE BOOTHS ARE NOT VISIBLE, TWO VOICES ARE TALKING)

VOICE 1: All this time?

VOICE 2: We exist because we must, if you understand that, then you will know.

VOICE 1:...I woke up this morning...all I wanted was an Egg McMuffin to start the day...

VOICE 2: Things change.

VOICE 1: Can you promise me money?

VOICE 2: Can you promise us the bowl of talents you found?

VOICE 1: Look...I'll give it over...I don't want it anymore...I'm sorry...what did you say your name was?

VOICE 2: We told you, it's-

(END SCENE)

Ganderath, I like your name

My life is over.

Ganderath, do you like my name?

I love PVC Pipe, seriously? Did I ever tell you that?

There's an answer there, somewhere.

Ganderath, what is your favorite manga?

Back in Black, by ACDC.

It was written back in 2004, it follows a group of young monster hunters.

OH SHIT, MARTHA, GET THE EDITS.

why U no post in the Rayleigh thread anymore?

In my defense, I really love cocaine.

sooo should I take that thing of Charles barkley as a yes?

You need more courage in your eyes.

Edited by Ganderath, 23 January 2014 - 12:48 AM.

• Petite Fleur and Hadz-x like this

9uDrnRm.png

#19 soccerislife

soccerislife

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts
  • LocationIn the darkness....No, seriously, anyone have a flashlight?

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:54 AM

Hello there. ^_^ Can't say we've spoken before.

You play video games? If so, what are some of your favorite?

Any particular of literary genre you like? What got you into it?

What's an embarrassing moment you'd be willing to share?

What's one of the most amazing moments from your life that you'd be willing to share?

Thank you for your time. :D

KUn5clI.jpg

Too lazy to change the sig. Found the avatar too hilarious to pass up though. xD

#20 Ganderath

Ganderath

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts

User's Awards

2    2   

Posted 23 January 2014 - 01:01 AM

Hello there. ^_^ Can't say we've spoken before.

You play video games? If so, what are some of your favorite?

Any particular of literary genre you like? What got you into it?

What's an embarrassing moment you'd be willing to share?

What's one of the most amazing moments from your life that you'd be willing to share?

Thank you for your time. :D

1. We've spoken in the never was and wouldn't be.

2. My favorite game is a mix-up between 

Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden

and ...

Bioncle.

3. I really love sci-fi, my appreciation for it was seeded with Star Wars, bloomed with Dune, and came to a full standing at War of the Worlds.

4. One time, I was caught selling opium by a cop, I killed him afterwards, but seriously. A no name cop on the street saw me selling opium.

5. I once killed three men with the same syringe at a dinner party.

6. I like my martini shaken, not stirred.

7. I am a real American.

8. I am a strong black woman who don't need no man.

• soccerislife likes this

9uDrnRm.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users